Author's Chapter Notes:

here ya go.

I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled.

 

“Then I don’t understand why you would be sore…” said Dr. Peters.

 

“Did you give him the dosage of morphine?” Taylor asked looking at her chart.

 

“Yes, I also plugged in the machine so he could get some every two hours.”

 

Taylor nodded and then walked over to the IV machine and looked around.

 

“Aha! It’s not plugged in.”

 

“Someone must have stepped on the plug.”

 

Taylor plugged it in and the machine lit up.

 

“I didn’t!” I said.

 

“Obviously…you can’t get up Genius.” said Taylor.

 

I looked at her.

 

“Maybe you did it.”

 

“I haven’t been on this side of the room until now…so, not me.” she said.

 

“Right…you tried to kill me.”

 

“Please…why would I do that to Dr. Peters’ favorite psychopathic patient?” she smirked.

 

I opened my mouth but was cut off.

 

“I was sitting in a chair over there last night.” said Britany.

 

We looked at her.

 

“Well, we’ve found our culprit. Mrs. Timberlake…”

 

“Spears-Timberlake.” she said.

 

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Um…Timberlake is still attached.

 

“Sorry, Mrs. Spears-Timberlake, we’re gonna need for you to not be on that particular side of the room.”

 

“But that’s his good side.” she complained.

 

I closed my eyes as I heard Taylor chuckle. I opened them again and Dr. Peters looked like he wanted to strangle Britany. Why did I marry her again? I looked at Taylor and tried to remember why she and I ever broke up.

 

-Flashback-

 

Justin, this isn’t gonna work.” Taylor said looking out at the ocean.

 

“It will. We love each other, right?”

 

She didn’t look at me but I noticed that she had tears in her eyes then she nodded. I gently made her turn her head so she would look at me. I wiped the tears off her face and looked into her eyes.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you so afraid?” I asked.

 

“Because…maybe we won’t….”

 

“Won’t what? Last? Tay, this person that’s stalking you is gonna be caught and they’re gonna leave us alone. Don’t be afraid.”

 

“I can’t let you get hurt.” she said.

 

“I’ll be fine.”

 

“I can’t take that chance of losing you to that psycho. Justin, just trust me…please.”

Not if I have to let go of you.”

 

-End of Flashback- 20 Minutes

Chapter End Notes:
:)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin