Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Authors note.....

 

I know...Its been to dam long since I have gotten something up...i have finally gotten some juices flowing up in my brain and here you go....for the ones that needed some JC loving...i got something to tide you all over....this is from a very long time ago ...a story I wrote way way WAY back. So don't kill it to much

 

 

 

Kara woke to the buzz of her alarm. Groaning she saw that Carly was up and at it already. How her the soon to be seventeen year old had this energy was beyond her...but she wasn't about to complain.

 

“Good morning, sunshine,” Carly said as she zipped her bag and went to her bed to get her shoes on.

 

“Ugh don't remind me what time is it?” Kara asked as she laid there looking at Carly who was getting herself ready. She then asked, “And why the hell are you so happy?”

 

“Well first question, it's 7am...our flight is at noon, and well I am up early cus I am excited to go to our next stop. Vegas, baby!” Carly said smiling.

 

“Ugh, you are too chipper.” Kara said as she got herself out of the bed. She went to her printed Itenerary and saw that they guys should be up having breakfast she turned to Carly, “I am gonna go take my shower, if you want go downstairs and meet the guys for breakfast.. I will meet you there in a little bit.” Kara said as she closed.

 

Carly took her phone, a key to the room and went out. As she was walking to Bre's room she saw the door open and JC bend down to grab the paper.” she smiled and said, “Wow and I thought Kara was bad in the morning, how are you JC?”

 

JC heard the sound of Carly's chipper voice, and said, “Morning, or wait, why ARE you up and Chipper.” JC said as he looked at her

 

“Ugh Kara just asked the same thing. I am excited to be getting our asses to Vegas, what's wrong with that.”

 

“Nothing at all. Hey you going downstairs?”

 

“Yes, Bre just texted me that she's there with Kelly and Joey, Lance is about to go down, Justin and Chris is going with me...Kara should be down there in the next half hour or so with you since she's just about to get in the shower. Now if you'll excuse me I am hungry and I want some food before I turn into a female version of Justin.” Carly said as she walked out the door of the master suite penthouse that they all shared.

 

JC stood at the doorway of kara' part of the suite realizing that he and her were alone..it had been over a month since they were alone, he didn't expect the next part.

 

“CARLY..I NEED MY SHAMPOO I FORGOT IT CAN YOU GRAB IT FOR ME?”

JC knew it was wrong to do this but, he felt like throwing a little caution to the wind. He took the shampoo to the bathroom and walked to the bathroom.

 

 

Kara was under the hot water waiting for Carly to bring her the shampoo, she heard the door open and said, “Thank you!” what she didn't expect to hear was JC's voice,

 

“Your welcome sweetie.” He said as he stood there.

 

JC felt as if time slowed down. True that Kara and him had done, “intamate stuff but he had never seen her fully naked yet. Yeah yeah, he got teased by the guys that he's been with her for a full month and not had sex but it was because he wanted it to be something romantic, something magical for him and her.

 

“JC, what the hell?” Kara said as she pulled the curtain back far enough to let her head out. Her jaw dropped as she saw him in his sleep bottoms and no shirt. She was smiling a little as she then said the next thing that she thought she would kill herself for saying, “Care to join me?”

 

JC smiled back and told her, “go back under there, and close your eyes.” he took his pants off and a deep breath as he walked into the shower with Kara.

 

 

Kara kept her eyes closed and put herself under the spary of wate as she heard the curtian open and close. She panicked for a moment, “Where is everyone?”

 

JC smiled as he sensed her hesitation, “Relax baby, they all went down to breakfast. We are alone.” he kissed her shoulder her soft skin slick from the water cascading down her body. He laughed a little to himself,

 

“What's so funny J?” Kara asked as she turned her head and looked to his eyes.

 

“I know we have been somewhat intimate, but I have never seen you naked.” JC said as he looked her dead in the eyes.

 

Kara looked him in the eyes and turned herself around with her arms still wrapped around her chest. She smiled as she slowly dropped her hands and revealed her body to him. Naked for only his eyes to see.

 

JC looked at her as if she was a piece of artwork. Perfection in his eyes. She wasn't skinny at all, and she wasn't fat. He liked that. His eyes went from her perfectly painted toes to her legs, ones that were toned from her starting her workout on. He then looked to her thighs and how they were showing signs of toned muscles. He then went past her “area” and went to her stomach. It showed signs of toned muscles. He then went to her breasts. As he looked at them his hands couldn't keep to themselves and he reached out one hand and gave the lightest touch to one of the nipples seeing it spring to life as he touched it. He then went and closed the gap and said, “Perfection,” began to kiss her.

 

Kara was in a world of her own. She never had anyone tell her that she was perfection. She never thought of herslef like that at all. She wasn't one to use her eyes and as JC started to kiss her she took this time to take the washcloth and lather it up. While still kissing she took her time and let her hands begin to wash JC's back. She liked how his back muscled were rippling under her touch as she kept washing his back. Then she pulled back and looked into his eyes. She looked up to him and saw what he was saying. Without words, without anything needing to be spoken she knew what he was feeling.

 

JC took the rag that Kara was using and started to wash her body he went from her neck to her upper chest then took his already soapy hands and let them begin to massage and wash her breasts. His hands on her were feeling like heaven. He then pulled her back under the water. After the water washed away the soap he took his tongue and flicked the already erect nipple. He looked up to her and saw her eyes on him as he then closed his mouth on the nipple and sucked on the nipple. As he did this he let his other hand go to further south...deeper. He then stood up and whispered into her ear, “Open up for me baby.”

 

Kara in the haze of pleasure she was in opened her legs and looked at him in shock, not knowing what he was going to do. She then let her features relax, as she felt his fingers begin to slowly rub clit. She then felt one then two fingers enter her center. Not wanting to leave him in his state, she went to his already erection and started giving him slow long strokes.

 

JC thought he'd die as he felt her hands, work in ways he had never thought would be possible. True he had his share of “hand jobs” but this was more to him. What he didn't expect was to have her pull away from him and go to her knees as she looked up to him and then took the tip of his cock and lick it. In an instant she began to suck on him.

 

“Dam, Kara, don't...ugh” was all JC could get out as he watched her go to work on him. He saw her pull back.

 

“C, don't argue, enjoy it.” Kara said then went right back to her mission. To please him.

 

JC didn't argue as he felt her suck him. If he thought the hand was amazing then her sucking on his cock and the way she was doing it was earth shattering, he felt himself twitch as he knew he was about to come. He started to grunt and looked down at Kara who was looking right up at him

 

Kara began to moan as she felt him twitch and was giving signs of that he was bout to burst. She closed her eyes as she began to pick up her pace and get him to go deeper. That was all it took she let him hit the back of her throat as she felt him hold her head as he came. She sucked everything he was giving her and she didn't argue. If there was one thing she did enjoy, it was knowing she gave him a release and pleasure like that.

 

 

JC stood under the water for a few miutes, spent and totally satisfied. He looked to Kara, who was standing there, He pulled her to him and kissed her lips. She smiled up at him.

 

 

They finished their shower and got out of the bathroom. After he went to his room and got dressed he went back to Kara's room and saw her in the bathroom mirror and watcher her put the finishing touches on her makeup and close her bag.

 

Kara looked to him and gave him a smile and wink then said, “I take it that you enjoyed our shower.”

 

“More then you may know.” JC said as he looked at her from the mirror. He stopped her as he then turned her around and said, “I know this might sound wrong now but,” JC took a deep breath and said the three words he wanted to say, “I love you Kara.”

 

Kara smiled as she looked at him and said, “I love you too.” She kissed him softly and then said, “Oh and Josh?”

 

“Yeah baby.”

 

“Tonight, Carly is sleeping in a extra room with Bre. You and I are sharing a bed and room.” Kara said as she turned around. “I want to finish what we did just now, but later tonight.”

 

JC cuped her face and said, “Your every fantasy, wish, dream whatever, will come true my love.” he then sealed it with a kiss.

 

Kara smiled and thought to herself.

It already has.

 

Chapter End Notes:

End notes: reviews...sorry if it was short I needed to test the waters first with this...but wait for the next chapter...if this was good for you....it will only get better.

 

Extra note: I worte that secne like years ago so if it sucked, forgive me. It will get better.

REVIEW PLEASE I LOVE FEEDBACK



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc