Author's Chapter Notes:

this had to be broken in two...if it doesn't work sort of sorry not sorry. 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

Kara was sitting in her office smiling as she worked.  She had been in a much better mood the past two days since getting out her feelings out to JC and he is getting her to lighten up on herself.  She knew she was taking this too seriously and since then (although it was just two days) she started feeding the cravings she had wanted and started to relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Kara was always very hard on herself.  She was her own worst critic, she always had doubts and JC knew this about her as they started dating and he was the first and only mand to help her break these down and in her pregnancy, he was always telling her to relax because it was not healthy for her or their “little lady” to get so worked up and worried.  If something was going to happen, they would cross this bridge when it came time. He was her true support and best friend and she fell even more in love from just his support and love for her, Carly and their “little lady”

Kara looked at the time and saw it was 11:30.  She figured she needed to start getting ready for her “lunch date” with her mom, sister, Carly, and JC’s mom as well as Heather. 

She knew today was the baby shower.  She had her “spies” check out what was going on and had them tell her the date.  She didn’t know where or what was happening, just the date.  She didn’t want to look horrible at her own baby shower, being she was now entering her 8th month and feeling bigger by the day. Granted, she didn’t gain all that much weight but still when pregnant, you feel heavy and unattractive to anyone, anywhere so she wanted to make sure she looked the best she could for this day.

Walking into her room she smiled as she saw JC laying in bed, relaxing.  He was at the studio until about 11 last night, working on some projects for a few new artists that Johnny asked him to help with.  He loved producing and working with new talent, so he did just this. He felt horrible for coming in so late the night before, but Kara knew he would be late and told him it was totally fine.

That was one aspect of their relationship they always had an understanding about.  They both worked late and/or nutty hours and they never gave each other slack or crap about it.  They promised if they worked late that they would let the other know with far enough warning and if they could take time off as soon as humanly possible to just relax go out or do whatever.

JC love this about Kara.  She too was a worker and if they both went to work together, she would stay in her office and work on other things that Johnny had handed to her to work on.  She was going on maternity leave within the next two weeks so she was getting her temp, Michael ready to take over for her while she was out on leave.

Kara loved Michael.  He was a sweetheart of a person.  The day she met him, they got along right away.  He was like the little brother Kara wanted and never got. He also reminded her of one of the friends from back in Jersey. 

He was gay but was the sweetest kindest soul ever.  She did catch him looking at Lance and vice versa.  She knew the moment she saw Michael they’d make the perfect couple.  She planned on getting the two of them set up on a date but didn’t want to pry too much but also knew, she wanted to see these two together and that they would be the best for one another.

Kara smiled as she pulled her sweats off and walked into the bathroom to get ready. She started the shower and finished getting undressed and went to the scale she had in the bathroom. She looked down and saw only half a pound gained in the past three days.  She was happy as she rubbed her belly looking down.

“Keep Cooking little lady.” She said as she finished getting undressed looking in the mirror seeing her body in the mirror.

JC was watching tv but stopped as he saw Kara getting undressed in the bathroom and saw her looking at herself in the mirror.  He loved looking at Kara.  Point blank, she was the most beautiful woman in JC’s eyes. Her being pregnant was the icing on the cake. 

JC got up and went to the bathroom doorway smiling as he looked at Kara in the mirror.

“Hey babe.” Kara said looking at him in the mirror.

She saw the look in his eyes and knew he was enjoying his view of her.  She looked him up and down seeing him getting turned on. She looked at him as he walked to her in the mirror.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

JC went to her neck nuzzling her right at her weak spot, speaking in her ear. “You are drop dead sexy right now.  Do you know that?”

Kara looked at him as he started to leave light kisses on her neck by her ear.  The one spot JC knew was her weak spot.  She leaned her head back on his chest letting him take control. She watched him through the mirror loving how he was looking at her body.  Like she was a piece of artwork.

Kara turned around pulling JC to her letting their lips meet in a slow, deep sexy kiss. She pulled away, “Care to shower with me?”

JC smiled down at her as he fast said, “Get in the shower let me just make sure the door is locked.’

Kara laughed as she went into the shower and adjusted the water to her temperature.  As she stood under the water, she felt JC come from behind pulling her back to his front attacking her neck again with kisses.

“I take it the door is now locked, correct?” she whispered.

JC didn’t say anything as he turned Kara around and kissed her.  it was one of those kisses that Kara loved.  It was one that you hear in trash novels. It got her more turned on than she had been in quite a while.

JC backed Kara up to the water as he pulled away grabbing her bodywash and washcloth lathering it up.  He looked right in her eyes and got to his knees grabbing her foot and slowly washing both feet then legs. Kara looked into JC’s eyes as he took his fingers and slowly began to rub her clit. Her laugh turned into a moan as she tilted her head back.

JC went to her lips before kissing her asked, “Like how that feels sexy?”   He didn’t give her a moment to answer as he kissed her the same he took two fingers and entered her.

Not to be the one to get and not give took her fingers to the tip of JC cock and started to play. Slowly going to the tip then down the shaft and going back up giving a slow long stroke.  Knowing how to touch him and get him nuts at the same time.

JC helped Kara rinse off fast as he then pulled her out of the shower drying her off as fast and carried her to the bed.  He laid her down and looked down at her.  he went and told her to go on her side. Being this late in the pregnancy this was one of the few positions that he knew Kara felt comfortable and pleased as he went behind her pulled her leg to the position he knew worked best and in no time was deep inside of her.

“Good god Kara you feel so good,” JC said as he moved with Kara. 

All Kara could do was moan, being she was about to have another orgasm. She looked behind her seeing JC’s face right near her.  she looked into his eyes as she said, “I love how you make me feel Josh.”  She slowed down and hesitated as she asked the next question. “Can I get on top?”

Not missing a beat, he kept moving with Kara as he rolled on to his back and let her get on top.  She looked down as she slid down letting him enter her.  He watched as he saw her eyes roll back and her face show the pure ecstasy she was feeling. He loved watching he pleasure he gave to her while they were making love.  He sat up to nuzzle and kiss her breasts as they moved together as one.

“You are so beautiful Kara,” JC said as they kept moving.

Kara looking at him slowed down as she was a little uncertain. He sensed this and said, “No you are dam sexy, even more now that you are pregnant and carrying a piece of me inside of you.  Something about you being pregnant with my child and how you glow gets me hard by just the thought.” JC said as he continued to move.

Middle of making love JC always found a way to make Kara feel.  Both physical and then connect on another level.  Something that some people will never understand. It was something Kara never could reach to with Nate.  They say you find your perfect soul mate in every way shape and form and for Kara, she knew it the moment her lips met JC’s. 

Kara kept moving as she felt the wave of pleasure building and getting to the point.  She looked into JC’s eyes letting him know she was close and wanted his okay to let go.  She didn’t want to leave him alone to not go with her. 

JC held her close and in said in her ear, “Fly for me, I am there too, just let go and fly.”

Kara tilted her head back and let go.  She loved how he always made her feel when they made love. It was as if they were truly in tune with one another. Mind body and spirit.

 

JC and Kara laughed as they laid there for a moment feeling the baby kick a few times.  Letting them know she knew what they were doing.

JC laughed as he kissed Kara’s belly and then said, “You are not allowed to do what your mommy and daddy just did until you are much older than your sister, got it little lady?”  he felt a kick.  Looked up at Kara who was laughing at the interaction of father and daughter.

  “Little lady says, enough of the sexy time with mommy.  She’s got to get ready for the baby shower.”

Watching Kara walk into the closet he knew she knew but still was shocked she let the cat out the bag.

“How did you find out?” JC asked as he went into the bathroom to get the towels to put in the hamper as he got dressed while Kara was getting dressed at the same time.

“I bribed someone to spill the date. “

“Who.”

Kara looked at JC.  She then said, “You need to guess, and I have a feeling you might know.”

JC dressing thought for a moment.  He then listened to the tv in the bedroom hearing that the Lakers were in town tonight playing the Magic. He turned to Kara, “You didn’t.” he said.

Kara walked past JC into the bathroom as she was getting dressed. Giggling she went on.

“Oh but I did,”  as she was in the mirror fixing her hair she went on, “wasn’t to hard I know to and how to bribe with what and how.”

JC smiling as he got dressed went to the bathroom to watch her. 

“Continue, this I GOTTA hear.”

“I bought four tickets to the Lakers/Magic game.  A pair for you and my dad, and then got two more for Justin and Chris.  I knew Chris wouldn’t tell me but owed him the ticket as a Christmas present from Carly to him, she asked me to do this and I kind of forgot.  Pregnancy brain happened.” She said.

JC just stood there laughing at this being she did have it happen a few times. as he stopped, he then said, “Continue.”

Looking at him in the mirror she went on, “two weeks ago Justin came into my office to sit with me for lunch as you were in the studio working laying down another song with Chris and Joe and I saw Lance walk out with Michael, by the way they are going on a date next week and I for one am really happy about this.  Any way I had the ticket on my desk, and he saw it.   I told him it was his if he gave me a date for my baby shower.  He thought about this for a moment.  I told him all I wanted was the date that was it.  Then gave me today’s date.  I handed him the ticket. End of story” Kara said as she finished fixing her hair and started on her make-up.

JC shook his head as he got started shaving his face. “Only you could bribe Justin. I swear his mom is a little jealous of this.”

Kara shrugged her shoulders, “I knew he wanted to go, the boy has been dying for tickets for a while, so I found a way to get him to give me the date.” Kara walked into their closet. 

JC laughed as he then said, “You know you could’ve just as-“ but was cut off

“Who you?  Ha I don’t think so.  You are the best secret keeper. And you love surprising me with things.  I know you wouldn’t tell me the date.  I could’ve bribed you with hot sex and still you wouldn’t tell me the date.” Kara said as she got dressed.

JC stood there trying his best to defend himself, “Wh-ho- I would-“ but he was cut off by kara coming up to him and giving him a fast kiss.

“JC I know you pretty dam well.  You hid my bridal shower, bachelorette party, as well as the Matt Morrison concert you threw for me so well and I had not one dam clue. Not to mention a birthday party and I do all the planning for you guys at work. “ Kara said as she finished getting dressed.

JC looked at her and said, “Ok you got me there.  I am good at that. “ He then looked Kara up and down as she finished getting ready for the baby shower.  “You look very nice by the way. “

Kara smiled, “This might be my favorite maternity outfit by far.” She looked at the turquoise blue gingham top she picked and the black maternity leggings she had on.  Under the top she had on her signature white tank top.  She completed the look with a simple pair of ballet flats.   She lightly waved her hair then put a headband on to keep it out of her face being as of late it was bugging her being in her face.  Her makeup looked light, and classy as she always looked when she went anywhere.

She looked to JC and said, “thank you Josh, I love you so much for all that you have done and continue to do.”  She hugged him then said, “Not just for me but for our family we have here.”

JC smiled as he said, “anything for my girls.” HE then saw Carly taking a picture of him and her mom in an embrace and said, “the women in this house are my life.”

Carly smiled then said, “Enough of the mushy stuff before mom gets all teary eyed.  Let’s get going guys I’m starving and don’t want to die from starvation. “

Kara loved the baby shower that was thrown for her.  Kara and JC’s mother did planned an amazing shower for her.

JC totally told them what I wanted, Kara thought to herself as she saw all of her favorite things at the party.  She was laughing at the picture boards done by Carly.  She had set up a picture board of JC as a baby and child and Kara as a baby and child then she had pictures of herself as a baby and child, then in the middle was a slideshow of the same pictures then pictures Carly took of them up until a week or so ago. 

Kara had to stop herself from crying as she didn’t know she had taken all of these and set this up. She was touched as she saw this and dried her eyes fast.  

The presents that were given were all added on to a registry that she did too.  The theme of the Nursery was going to be a toss between Disney princesses and Fairy tales.  The baby had more than enough clothes to last her the first year and then some.  Kara was loving all the gifts given.

What shocked her was who was at the party. Some of her aunts from Jersey showed up and that touched Kara’s heart.  JC’s mother and sister were there along with Kelly, and basically anyone that was close to Kara. 

As the party wound down JC came back and laughed as he saw all the baby clothes, toys and of course the endless supply of diapers and wipes. He laughed as he saw a “changing diapers for dummies” book on the table that had a big note FOR MY BROTHER, Love Tyler  on the cover.

The guys didn’t want to be left out, so they decided to throw Kara a small at home after shower party.  They decorated the house as simple as possible.  With signature touches they added themselves.  Mosly sentimental, but some very funny and meaningful, complete with food cooked by Breanne and Mama Lynn along with Kara and JC’s mom.

Kara loved the baby shower but the afterparty touched her so much that it brought her to tears.  Knowing the guys wanted to do something for her made her feel special. She walked into the house and saw the simple pink and purple “shower for the little lady” banner made her smile.  

“H-How did you guys plan this without me knowing?” Kara asked as she hugged each guy individually.

JC smiled smugly as only he could and said, “Thank your so-called informant for today’s shower, Lance and Michael, the three of them came over while I drove you and Carly to the baby shower and then I got back to help set up and get things finished.   Mom’s both had the food cooked at my parents house last night and Dad’s brought it over before going out today. Mama Lynn set the food up and just directed us where to put what and how.  Well texted being she was at the baby shower too but, it was a group effort.”

Kara went down the line and hugged each guy thanking them.

“Okay can someone please help me there’s a ton of crap in my car as well as mom and I think dad’s too which grandpa is driving and said he’s bout to steal your car dad, he loves it!” Carly said bringing in some of the presents.

“We’ve got this, you guys go and start opening the rest of the presents that you got honey.” Roy said as he was cleaning out the cars with the presents gotten from the shower.

Kara walked into the living room and sat in “her chair” as she designated the day they moved into the house.  It was the one closest to the kitchen being she was always cooking and when she was in between whatever she was making it was closest and to Kara the comfiest spot in the house.  It was the one furthest from the fireplace, being pregnant and the past few nights being cold JC and Carly loved making fires and it was too warm for Kara and made her nuts. 

“Okay who’s first, I am going to go with, Uncle Chris.” JC said. As he helped Kara get comfy then went to help his father with the presents.

Kara smiled as she opened the box, it was a box full of diapers, wipes, along with gift cards to baby gap, target, Walmart, as well as a gift certificate to “the spa of her choice” for a full-on day of relaxing and beauty, on Chris’ dime. He also put in a baby onesie that says “Uncle Chis, the wise one. All with a little pink owl on it.”

Next up was Lance, he gave Kara of course diapers, but he also got Kara a designer Gucci, AND a Louis Viton diaper bag.  Inside the bag were baby dresses for the little lady, as well as hair bows, and calming tunes for the baby.  Along with a coupon booklet for babysitting anytime needed.

Justin smiled as he gave his gift. True to Uncle Justin’s form, he gave clothes, sporty clothes, of his favorite as well as Kara and JC’s teams. The first was a lakers jersey with the year 09 on the back and little lady as the baby’s name. Next was a Redskins, Giants, Yankees and Orioles jersey all with the same on the back.  But there were two each one for when she was born and one for up to about a year old. As well as giving the baby 10,000 of his own money to put into a savings account for her to use towards school. Kara got up and hugged Justin saying thank you to her “little brother.” As she now called him this since she met him. 

Joey smiled as he and JC then came into the room and said, “this gift is for you but it’s inside JC’s present. So if you will please follow me I will direct you. These are JC’s orders, not mine” Joey said as he helped Kara up and walked with her up to the door that had been locked, until today.”

Since JC and Kara moved in together JC had this room ready for the baby.  He locked it about two weeks ago and told Kara no way was he going to let her see this room until the baby shower.  Well today was the day.  JC smiled as he walked out and looked to Kara.

“Ready to see our little lady’s room?” he asked

“Finally!” Kara said as she walked in. 

Kara gasped as she walked into the room. It was decorated in the softest purple walls.  The trim was done in an ivory white around the room.  On one wall was a mural painted by Michael, Kara’s assistant full of Disney princesses surrounding the crib.  The crib Kara and JC selected was dark oak.  The bedding was a light lilac purple with wisps of cream.    In one corner was the changing table complete with all the diapers and presents they just got today, all unpacked and placed properly. 

The wall opposite of the crib was Joey’s gift a 60-inch flat screen tv. In the corner to the right was a bookcase filled with children’s books as well as all movies for their “little lady” to read and watch.

What was amazing was the speakers were built into the walls like around the house with the wifi set to soft lullaby songs.  The closet was as well walk in with all the baby’s clothes all neatly hung up and ready for her wearing.

In the window was a dark oak rocker glider adorned in the same color of the baby’s bedding.

Kara walked around and turned to everyone and with tears of joy in her eyes said a simple, “Thank you.”

“Imagine all this work and it winds up being a boy.” Joey said as they all stood there.

“Oh hell no, this baby is a girl, and JC is screwed.” Justin said.

 

All laughed and enjoyed the rest of the time spent together. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc