Kara woke up and rolled to see nobody in bed with her.  she then smiled as she said to herself,

“I’m getting married today.” She climbed out of bed went to the bathroom and did her usual morning routine.  She then saw a red and white rose with a note.

to my beautiful bride and little lady, I love you both more than you will ever know.  See you in a few hours. Love Josh aka Daddy.”

 

Kara smelled the roses and then felt her little girl kick her as if to tell her she too was excited.  Kara looked down and patted her slight bump and said, “You are one of the three luckiest girls ever little one.”

Kara got dressed and ready. And went to the room next to her which was being shared by Carly and Breanne.  She knocked as she then saw Carly awake smiling.

“Hello beautiful bride and lil sis” she said talking to Kara and her belly.

She jumped up and said, “Look what dad got me and Breanne!“ she pointed to the dozen pink and white roses for both girls.

Kara smiled as she saw the beautiful flowers and had a thought. “I want you to carry these instead of the bouquet down the isle today.”

Carly shocked said, “Okay but why?”

“Because your dad will love that.” Kara said.

Carly smiled as she put the flowers by the door to carry at the request of her mom.

 

Two hours later everyone was in the bridal suite of the hotel getting ready.  Kara was in her private suite finishing her touches on her gown and looked in the mirror seeing her self-dressed up she smiled at the gown she picked for today. 

An ivory white vera wang maternity gown that was empire waist with pearl and diamond studs at  the bustier of the dress and flowed out to hide her growing baby.  This was the third dress she tried on and when her mom and Karen, JC’s mom as well as Carly saw her in it got choked up that was it she knew she found the dress.

Her hair was up in a simple bun with curly tendrils falling over her face that was made up by Kelly.

Carly knocked on the door, “Mom? You decent.”

“Yeah” , Kara said still looking at herself in the mirror.

Carly and her friend Marcus an associate from the paper were there and he took the picture of her looking at herself in the mirror and Carly smiled knowing he got a great shot of her in he mirror.

Carly smiled and got a little choked up as she walked over to her mom smiling at her. “Mom you look so beautiful.”

Kara smiled as she hugged Carly then looked at her gown.  It was a very simple chiffon turquoise blue empire dress that had rhinestone straps.  It was perfect on her as her hair was in a French braid with baby’s breath in it as well as one of the pink roses from the flowers JC gave her that morning. Her make up was flawless and she looked adorable.

Marcus got the shot of the two in a sweet an loving hug then a picture of Karly’s mother sister, Heather, Bre and Kelly all in the room with her smiling and loving on her.

Just as they finished it was time to go down to the beach to the ceremony.

 

 

JC smiled as he walked down to the beach where the ceremony was going to be taking place.

He got the entire floor of the Hyatt Centric in key west reserved for everyone involved in the ceremonies and wedding and of course he got the best room for him and Kara for that night.  Asking for ginger ale for both to toast with later that night.

He got ready in the room he shared with Tyler and was standing there with Tyler his best man, and the guys all as groomsmen.

He was thrilled to see how the ceremony area turned out.   It was done to Kara’s wishes.  Turquoise blues and soft pinks were all over the place with the altar being straight ahead overlooking the now slowly setting sun.  He stood waiting for the ceremony to start.

 

He smiled as he saw first Breanne, followed by Kelly, Heather, Tracy (Kara’s sister), and then Carly.  JC saw her carrying the pink and white roses he had delivered to her this morning and got choked up knowing why she was carrying them.

The wedding march cued up and he saw everyone stand.  Then he looked and she was there.  His bride. Tears came to his eyes as he saw just how beautiful she looked in her wedding gown.  It was just like she described that one-day months ago when they got engaged and more.  She looked simply stunning.

Kara felt a tear slip from her eye as she saw JC standing at the end of the altar as her parents walked her down the aisle. He was dressed in beige linen pants with a white linen shirt just like she envisioned him.  She felt all she needed to feel right then and there as she kissed her mother and father, and her father gave her away.

JC let the tear he had slip and he said to Kara, “You look stunning.”

Kara winked and said, “As do you.”

 

Kara and JC smiled as the ceremony began and made the traditional vows with tears shed and love overflowing to everyone there showing the true love for one another.

Finally, the minister said, “JC and Kara you have come forth and shown your love through the exchange of rings and vows.  By the power vested in me by the state of Florida I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. “ 

JC took Kara’s face in is hands and gave her the most romantic kiss he could think of at that moment. He felt Kara go weak, knowing what he was doingand he dipped her low and kept kissing her laughing at the end to the catcalls and cheering of their friends and family.

Carly happily announced, “Family and Friends may I introduce you for the very first time Mr. and Mrs. Joshua Chasez.”

Kara walked hand in hand back down the aisle with JC smiling so big it was crazy. they waited at the end of the ceremony area to welcome guests to the reception and to receive their well wishes.

“Congratulations guys! I am so so happy for you both!”

“You two make a beautiful couple.”

“Welcome to the family both of you.”

Kara and JC smiled, hugged, and kissed the people that came for the ceremony.   

JC held Kara close at the times they were talking to people and didn’t want to let her go at all. 

Carly laughed as her friend from school was taking pictures and seeing her give her a thumbs up or down on the shot. Carly went to Marcus and told him she wouldn’t have given him the job to do if she didn’t trust his taste.  This made Marcus laugh and enjoy his time getting all the pictures he could of the ceremony and some formals that Carly knew Kara would want.

Kara and JC enjoyed the cocktail hour they planned.  It was outside at the tiki bar set up to her wishes and requests. The tables had a lighter turquoise as well as ivory and soft pink and lilac like the flowers all the girls were wearing to match their dresses. The lighting was done in brushed chrome and twinkle lights adorned the bar and around the food area.  There was soft piano music being played to make it a light and enjoyable experience.

The cocktail hour was filled with many foods to appeal to anyone’s appetite.  

The reception was held in a gazebo on the property also decked out in the colors of the bridesmaids’ dresses with small splashes of light pink, ivory and lilac. The tables were set up with centerpieces that had the same flowers the bridesmaids carried in water with battery operated twinkle lights in the center or the vases of the flowers to make it have a soft romantic glow.

The hall looked like the beach under the stars at night.  It was beautiful.

The reception was a blast as everyone drank danced and enjoyed the food served all night long.  As it was time for the first dance of the newly married couple JC had a surprise for Kara.

“I know you didn’t want any surprises, but I do have one. It’s a song I recorded for us to dance to and it will be our song and our song alone.  Here it is.”  JC then went to the center of the dance floor with Kara and saw the DJ go start the song for them.

Kara looked to JC as they started to dance knowing he had a trick up his sleeve. She smiled at him as the song started.


I’ve been standing in the shadows
Where everyday feels like night
It’s like trying to watch the wind blow
I just need to feel your light

 


Your heart surrounded by a wall you’ve built there
And every time you hurt it gets so high

JC started to sing very softly to the song while holding Kara. He looked to her while he was singing.  She looked at him and it clicked he had been humming this song for the past month and she was for the longest time trying to figure out what he was always humming around her.


Let’s tear it down
And build some love
Build some love
Let’s tear it down
And build some love
Build some love

Kara kept looking at him and felt a tear fall from her eye.  It wasn’t a tear of sadness but of love.  A love for this man that she now could call her husband.  No, it he was her soulmate. She mouthed the words I love you as he continued to sing to her.


We both have some reservations
A couple fears, a couple doubts
And we both burn with complications
But those just need to be put out
The insecurities can scream like thunder
But I’ll hold you close to me, and then somehow

JC continued to sing to her as they danced to this song.  For this moment he didn’t see or hear anyone else in the room.  He knew there were others, but he felt as if this song this moment this song was just for the two of them and nobody else.  He was telling Kara what he was feeling the first date to right now. And how the have built their relationship and love for one another and in the end they created a life and a family of their own.

We’ll tear it down
And build some love
Build some love
We’ll tear it down
And build some love
Build some love

Kara looked to her family and friends and saw all of them with tears in their eyes from the song that JC had written for her for their first dance. She then let her tears fall freely and just let JC sing to her as they danced.

JC looked into her eyes and let his own tears fall as he sang this song.  He had them in his eyes while writing the song as did Justin as well as the guys who helped with the production and arrangements on this song.  He took a fast breath and continued to sing this song to his wife. Letting her know how the have built their love and will continue through everything that is thrown their way.


And I know we’ll make it to the end of line
Even if we break it one piece at a time
Let’s tear it down
And build some love
Build some love...

As the song ended, JC dried Kara’s eyes leaned in and gave her the softest sweetest kiss she had ever received from him.  It was filled with love and knowledge that all the bumps in the road they had and will have will never be difficult if they have one another and the love they have will NEVER EVER be broken. She then whispered in his ear, “I love you always and forever, my King”

 

 

After the cake had been cut and the toasts had been done Kara and JC said good night to everyone and went to their suite for the night.  Kara laughed as she and JC carried her from the reception area to the elevator to their suite. He opened the door to show candles lit all over the room.  He set her on her feet so she could walk around the room to see what was done.

Kara looked around and saw the candles spread out throughout the suite and the rose petals around and on the bed.  She walked to the table and giggled as she saw a bottle of ginger ale in the ice bucket but in a special champagne set next to it with their name and the date of their wedding day set  to the side.

“This is for us to drink once our little lady comes and we will celebrate at that time.” JC said putting the bottle to the side.

Kara smiled as she also saw some strawberries and some extra food for them to enjoy tonight as well.

Kara smiled as she said, “I will be right back, I need the bathroom.” She quickly kissed JC and went to the bathroom.

Taking a deep breath, she took her wedding gown off and smiled as she saw her underwear underneath her that she wore for tonight. She then smiled and walked out and stood in the doorway looking at JC whose back was to her.  she then coughed a little to get his attention.  The look on his face was what Kara was hoping for.

JC’s eyes popped out of his head as he saw Kara standing there.  She took her veil off, and her hair was still up with the whisps of hair around her face make up still in tact and beautiful.  She took her wedding gown off to reveal herself in a white strapless all lace bra and matching boy short panties that made her look amazing.  Even with the baby bump she had, to JC she was the sexiest woman at that moment.  His wife.

“That’s new.” Was all JC could say as he started to walk over to where Kara was standing. He smiled as he saw Kara slowly turn around to show him all of her.  she looked behind her as she looked at him. “Do you like what you see?”

JC walked up behind her grabbed her waist and pulled her back to his front letting her feel his erection.  He said to her in her ear before kissing her neck right at her weak spot. “I loved what I saw before, but I am infatuated with what I see now.”

Kara angled her neck as she felt JC’s lips kiss her weak spot. She then turned around looking into his eyes before their lips met in the most sensual kiss she had ever had in her life.

Kara helped JC out of his shirt pulling it off him and started to kiss his neck just how she knew he liked it.  While doing this she let her fingers go over his chest slowly feeling his skin to start getting goosebumps.  She stepped back as she got to his pants and slowly undid the belt and pushed them down to his ankles as they hit the floor.

JC picked Kara up again and carried her to the bed. Laying her down.  He got back up to just look at her laying there.  To him she looked like a sensual centerfold model.  He laid next to her smiling as she looked at him.

“So Mrs. Chasez, did you have a good day today?”

Kara giggled as she answered, “Yes I had a wonderful day, And you my husband.” She said going in for a slow kiss.

JC moaned as he kissed Kara then pulled away from her saying, “Today was a day I will never forget.” As he said this he got on his knees and took Kara’s underwear off as she undid her bra seeing the look he was giving her in his eyes.

He started kissing on her lips then to her neck then to her breasts but not before saying, “and tonight this will be a night we will never forget either my wife.”  As he said this he started to caress and suck on Kara’s nipples hearing her moan ever so quietly.  Fueling his own desire for her. he went back up to her lips and gave her a searing kiss.,

Kara smiled as she started to cup and caress JC’s cock feeling him get even harder if that was possible. She then went, as best as she could giggling and started to lick and blow him. 

JC looked and saw her giggle as she was starting to blow him and he said, “Getting a little harder for you to do this huh?”

Kara smirked and said, “The harder the better.” She then went back to sucking on him knowing what he meant and didn’t let it affect her in any way of pleasing him.

JC’s eyes rolled back as he felt her mouth on him giving him what had to be the best blow job he had. He loved watching her suck and tease him in the way only Kara ever could do.

JC pulled Kara up from pleasing him and laid her down on the bed gently. He then smiled as he kissed her letting their tongues dance as only they would.  His hands couldn’t wait to caress her.  To touch her, to bring her to the point of pure pleasure and beyond.  While kissing her he let his finger go to her wet center and he began to tease and touch her.  

He pulled away from kissing her to watch her.  He loved to see her get off by him giving her pleasure. He bent to her swollen breast and licked and sucked her nipple. He looked up at her while doing this and saw the look of pure pleasure she was receiving.  He pulled awaway going back to her ear and spoke.

“How are you feeling sexy?”  he asked

Kara moaned lightly and said, “I feel so good.”

JC smiled as he kissed her again then said, “Well hold on, it’s about to get even better.”

In a flash JC was down where is fingers were and stopped what he was doing while looking at Kara. He started to blow on her swollen and sensitive clit making her squirm as he held her hips in place, enjoying the way she was being slightly tortured.

Kara was out of her mind as JC tortured her but what a good torture it was as she then felt him lick and suck on her clit.  She looked at him while he watched her being pleased by him.  Since being pregnant sex was different. But in a great way, it was as if fires were lit inside of her and anytime JC touched her or made love to her she was brought to a newer and more excited heightened pleasure then she could imagine. Well it was either that or the knowing that JC was made for her.

“Josh please I need you inside of me, I can’t OH GOD.” Kara said as she came feeling herself let go as JC kept licking and sucking at her core, taking every drop, she offered to him at the moment she came.

JC hovered over Kara smiling as he held himself above her at her entrance waiting as he then said,
“You, okay?”

Kara laughed as she looked at him and then said, “You better not be done I still want you..OH GOD!”

JC smiled as he stared off slow wanting to feel her griping him like she was while making love to her. he went slow, letting Kara feel him inch for inch, thrust for thrust.

Kara loved how JC was making her feel but knew she wanted control right then.  She smiled as she moved to have him roll over and lay on his back, with him still inside of her. 

JC looked at Kara looking down at him.  She took her hair out of her bun letting it fall over her face.  He smiled as he felt Kara start to move slowly at first enjoying her enjoying making love to each other as they were.

Kara felt her orgasm starting to build as she picked up the pace. Every movement she made JC was right there with her giving her what he was getting from her.

Kara started to lose steam and slow down.  JC noticed this and flipped her over so he was on top and continued to move with Kara.  The sweat was pouring off both of them as if they just worked out and ran a marathon.

JC then stopped and got up with Kara carrying her to the bathroom and placing her on the floor outside the shower. He then turned on the water got it to the right temperature and helped Kara into the shower. 

Kara looked at JC confused for a split second then felt him go behind her and said very seductively, “bend over a little mama”

Kara did as she was told and in the next moment, she felt him take her from behind and hit her spot square on again. She moaned and grunted as she felt JC take her this way.  She was loved this position as it would bring her to her climax and beyond.

“Come on mama, come for me I know you want to just let it go.” JC said in her ear as he took her from behind with a touch more force knowing she was afraid to let go and have the orgasm she deserved and was getting. 

Kara then moaned so loudly she was afraid someone on their floor would hear her, at this time she didn’t care, her orgasm was so powerful that she felt as if she was going to pass out in the shower. 

JC smiled as he came rich along with Kara.  He held her up as he turned off the shower grabbed a towel and dried her off.  He made her sit on the toilet as he quickly dried off and saw Kara halfway asleep sitting there. 

Gently he picked her up carried her to the bed and went around the room blowing all the candles out and turning down the music.  He crawled into bed and kissed Kara as she watched him with half lidded eyes smiling as if she was drunk.

“I love you Mr. Chasez.” Kara said snuggling into JC hearing his heartbeat.

“I love you Mrs. Chasez,” JC said kissing her one more time before saying, “Time for sleep.”

Kara fell asleep smiling, being the happiest she had been in a long LONG time.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc