Carly looked at Bobbi as she sat at the principal’s desk, the gun resting on top.  Carly was still shocked that all this was going down but heard her father, her REAL father from above watching her and guiding her telling her what to do.

Keep talking to her, just keep them talking and when you see a kink strike and take control. I am going to tell you when to do this just listen to my voice baby girl, Kara and Josh are on the way Bre and Uncle Joe and your other Uncles are all on the way to show support and love.  This will be over by the time they arrive, and you will be safe in their arms.

Carly looked up to the sky and then down to Bobbi who was looking at her, taking a deep breath Carly started speaking, “Bobbi?”

Bobbi looking to Carly said sharply, “What.”

“Why are you doing this? I mean why now? After all these years you now decide to make my dad’s life hell.  What he’s not allowed to live his life and be happy because you’re not? Who’s fault is that? It’s not Josh’s fault. It’s yours.  Like it was my own fathers’ fault for what he did to Kara.” Carly stated.

 

 She looked at how Bobbi started to tense up at first then started to slouch her shoulders.  Bobbi then said, “I-I don’t know how to let him go, and it’s not fair she gets what I want. I never lost at anything, and I am losing this, I never wanted this to happen.” Bobbi said as she looked at Carly.

Good girl, you’ve got this. You are stronger when smarter.  Just Keep doing what you are doing, She’s Getting weaker.” Nate said watching over her from above.

“Bobbi,” Carly said leaning in a little bit, “Look, you lost, at your own game, a game you wanted to play, roll the dice and you crapped out.  What’s worse is you did this with his best friend. You didn’t think he would find that out either?  My father did the same thing with my mom, but Kara was just as smart as dad and caught on.”

Good Girl, I will tell you when” Nate said as if he was right next to his daughter.  Guiding her on, making her disarm Bobbi.

Getting up Carly went to Bobbi seeing the gun by her hand but knowing this was it, it was now or never, she had to play the next move very VERY carefully.

“Not yet baby.” He said.

Sending a look to the sky as to have her father watch her, she then went and said, “This isn’t the way to get their forgiveness, this is a way to make them hate you more.  And how it looks now, your game is done, so let’s just have you give up and call it quits.” 

“GO FOR IT NOW!” Nate said.

As Carly said this, she had that split second to grab the gun and beat Bobbi to the punch and got it in her hands, she pointed it to Bobbi and then went to the door that and yelled, “HELP!!!”

Bobbi saw what was happening and lunged to Carly but missed her and fell to the ground, as Carly moved to the file cabinet that Bobbi had opened to block herself off cutting her leg, but she didn’t notice it due to the adrenaline.

 Just as this was happening the police came charging in.  Carly stood there and saw what was going on around her.  Bobbi was arrested and taken away by the police. Carly noticed then noticed she had a gash on her leg and looked to see Ms. Holt, the school nurse and a paramedic come to her, asking her to sit down.

It was then that Carly started to shake and cry, she had never been so scared in her life before.  But somehow, she stayed calm, knowing that her father, her REAL father was there to watch over her and guide her to do what was needed.

“Way to go sweetie, I am so proud of you.” He said watching over her.

The principal as well as Kara and JC walked in and saw Carly sitting there. 

Kara went to one side of Carly as JC went to the other and sat near her as she was being tended to.

“Sweetie, are you okay?” JC asked.

“I know you are in great hands now.  Be with your family.  I will come to you again soon and I will keep guiding you if you EVER need, but I know JC and Kara are doing amazing with you sweetie.” Nate said as his soul left the room leaving Carly well protected but sad all at the same time.

Carly just shrugged her shoulders as she sat there. She looked to JC then and broke down. Crying

JC didn’t know what to do so he pulled her to him and let her cry.

“Carly honey, you need to go to the ER, this cut is too deep and needs stiches, and unfortunately the ambulance will have to take you sweetie.” Nurse Holt said.

Carly snapped out of it and said, O-okay. She looked to JC and Kara and said, to the paramedic, “Can they both go with me?” 

“Sorry honey only you can go at this time.” The paramedic stated.

Carly had a look of not wanting to be alone but knew she had no choice due to protocol.  She sighed and said, “okay.”

JC saw her being wheeled out on a stretcher he then had an idea and smiled to himself but before doing what he wanted he looked to Joey.

Without words Joey said, “I  will drive us there, I have Chris getting your car and taking it to your house he will meet me at mine when we get back.”

JC just hugged Joey as they all walked and saw Carly getting loaded onto the ambulance.

Once in the car JC faced timed Carly as Kara looked to see what he was doing.

 

Carly was tearing up as she was being pulled away but then saw JC facetiming her, she answered right away, “What’s wrong dad,”

“Well, I know we can’t be in there with you, but we are there with you.  Your mom and I are with Uncle Joey, and Bre on the way to the hospital right now.  So, we can face time and be with you the whole way there.”

A fresh set of tears came to as she felt cared for, she smiled a little as she looked out the little window and saw Joey and Bre in the car waving to her. “Hey, I see Uncle Joe and Bre, I take it you are with them?” Carly said seeing the car behind them.

Kara smiled as she said, “Yep and your other Uncles are going to our house with Josh’s car and will most likely be there when we get done at the er,” Kara said then asked, “How are you honey?”

Carly sighed and finally admitted, “Relieved this shit is all over now. Sad that I had to miss most of my first day of school, well sort of, for that.” Carly said hearing JC and Kara chuckled. She got serious and said, “I will tell you the rest once we are in the ER room, I don’t want this to be broadcast with others hearing.  It’s a private moment thing.” Carly said.

“Totally understood baby girl.” JC said smiling to the phone.  

The trip to the er was easier than anyone could’ve imagined.  Carly again had to give the story of what happened, and she did it with ease knowing all of this would have to be repeated a few times again and she told them what happened and how it happened.

How Carly walked into homeroom then to her first two classes then while walking to her third period class she was dragged by the arm by a woman in a hoodie.  Carly knew it was her by the bracelet on her writs showing Bobbi’s name on it.  She was then thrown into the principal’s office by the arm which also was sprained, and she didn’t notice it until she got to the er but was okay just needed ice and an ace bandage. How she was held at gun point with Principal Mandelson whom had passed out then was thrown out of his own office by Bobbi.   How she was able to talk Bobbi down and get the gun away.  Every detail she let them all know.   

 

Kara and JC were amazed at Carly’s strength and courage to do what she did and how she did it.  She didn’t see the scared meek little girl she had seen years ago.  In front of Kara was a smart, tough beautiful woman full of the strength and determination she needs to fight and survive anything thrown her way.

 

Carly laughed at how JC got a little pale as he saw her get a tetanus shot and he walked right out for the needle he saw.  She knew his deadly fear of needles and joked with the nurse and doctor when they were treating her about his fear.

 

Carly breathed a sigh of relief as she was let go out of the hospital with the okay to go to school the next day but to go to the doctor the end of the week to get a wound check and to keep her leg as clean as possible for the next few days to let the dura-bond glue stiches help close the injury up.

She looked up to the sky and said, “Thank you Dad for keeping an eye on me.”  She then left the hospital room to go home and rest.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc