Author's Chapter Notes:

it's been years but i felt the muse come back so...here you go 

 

Kara smiled as JC and her drove back to her place and dropped her car off.  He saw that there were packed bags at the door, and he looked at her, “Going somewhere?”

Kara looked at the bags and said, “I was thinking of bringing some stuff over tonight, I-If that’s okay.  It’s my clothes as well as some of Carly’s stuff she left packed for when we move into your place.  She said why unpack just to pack it again and I agreed with her.”

JC right then smiled even bigger if that was possible and pulled Kara close to him and hugged her. Pulling back, he then said, “I love this idea and don’t be too mad, but I have some stuff going on in the house, well, I had it started once you and I talked about moving in with one another while we were on tour.”

Kara looked at him, “What kind of stuff do you have going on?”

“Why don’t I show you, I will let Carly see when we get her later on.”  JC said.  As he saw Kara starting to bend down and grab one of the bags he said, “Oh no missy you go sit in the living room and relax, I will get the bags in my car then we’ll go.”

Kara was about to say something but was cut off, “No, you are to not lift anything heavier than your laptop bag, doctors’ orders.  I fully intend to follow all the rules until otherwise told not to.” He kissed Kara right on the lips and walked out with most of the bags.

Kara went to her kitchen and grabbed a bottle of soda for JC and a Bottle of sparkling water for herself.  She walked back to the living room as she saw him walk back in after taking the last of the bags.  Smiling she grabbed her keys and walked out of the house to his car as he offered to drive.  She handed him the soda and he happily took it. “Thank you love.”  He kissed her fast before taking a drink.

He walked her to the car and like the gentleman he’s been opened her door for her.  He saw while walking around she opened his door for him and smiled. HE got in the car and said, “You know you are the only woman that’s ever done that?”

“Done what?” Kara asked.

“Open my car door for me while I was walking around the car.”

Kara looked at him smiled and shrugged, “I was taught right by my dad.”

“How’s that?” JC asked while pulling out of the driveway.

Kara smiled then started, “okay have you ever seen ‘A Bronx Tale’?”

JC looked a Kara being they were at a red light, “Who hasn’t.”

“Okay you know the scene when sonny tells C to give Jane ‘The Test’?”

JC shook his head, “Yeah you let a woman in the car and then walk behind the car to see if she unlocks the…” he stopped and started cracking up “Your dad told you to do that with men?!”

Kara smiled to him, “Not so much he said to always be a respectful and caring woman, and not to be a selfish bitch.”

JC smiled as he took her hand lacing his fingers. He took her hand kissing it before bringing it back down and said, “You of all people could never be a selfish bitch.” 

Kara smiled as she sat there holding his hand while he drove over to his house. 

Well, their home.  She smiled as he pulled in the driveway, she saw there were two cars out in the driveway but then saw the two open spots in the garage, 

JC smiled, “This is surprise number one, the one next to me here is yours the one on the end is for Carly when we go pick her car out for her.”  He was getting out and then stopped, “oh and I will be splitting the cost with you for her car, DON’T argue, I want to do something for MY DAUGHTER.” 

Kara didn’t bother to say a word because she was feeling all sorts of emotions right then.  She got out of the car and went with him to the door that led to his kitchen. “Welcome home babe.”

She walked into the house and saw the kitchen.  Her eyes went wide.

She loved to cook, and in this kitchen, she already saw herself cooking many dinners for everyone. It was a white birch cabinet with dark smoky granite countertops.  The appliances were all stainless steel.  The refrigerator was double the size of the one at her house.   The kitchen table was black oak with black chairs and the able top was a white granite/stone it was set in an alcove with a huge bay window that overlooked his yard. 

She stood there and was in complete awe looking.  JC smiled as he saw the wheels spinning in her head.  He was excited to see her when he got home from doing whatever and seeing her cook a meal in that space.  Something he thought he’d never see but now was looking forward to it.

Kara looked into the den and gave a low whistle, “Carly is going to die when she sees this.” 

In the living area there was not one but two sectional couches that had a recliner on one end and a long lounge chair on the other. It was suede leather and beautiful.  The walls were a comfy beige and along the walls Kara could see some of Carly’s artwork hanging.  She gasped as she looked to the one wall.

“Surprise number two, Carly gave me this picture to hang wherever I had Justin go get it framed and he stopped by and got to hang it for me while I was getting to our doctor appointment.”  JC said looking at the picture.

It was of Bourbon Street in New Orleans, the night of Kara and JC’s first date. It was when the sun was setting and the colors of the sunset and how the building took on a dark texture. 

“It’s one of my favorite pictures she’s taken.” 

Kara smiled as she said, “She will love you have it up here too,” she then thought and asked, “think we can get her to give us some more of her work to hang in here to, If that’s okay with you.”

JC smiled, “it’s more than okay.” Kara smiled.

“Okay the third of five surprises,” JC said as he took Kara’s hand leading her to the basement. 

As they walked JC stairs, “Now down here is my office and My studio, I have something also for Carly too when she gets here.”  He opened the door to reveal a working office for Carly.  It had a brand-new Laptop with a photo printer, as well as a regular printer along with a box loaded with memory cards, paper photo paper and whatever she needed for photography as well as gift cards to amazon, target, the mall, and whatnot. “This is all for Carly and her shopping needs for school this year.”

Kara then saw the state letter and gasped, she saw that it was the part two approval letter and she smiled as he left a letter for Carly to show two down one more to go baby girl! Love Dad.”

‘Josh she’s going to be so happy when she sees this,” Kara said.

JC then said, “wait until you see her room then.”

Kara smiled as they walked from the downstairs to the upstairs to the second level of his home.  As they walked, JC started to explain,

“Okay this door leads to our room right here, the one second to the left is future nursery, the one to the right nursery or for now guest room, and at that end,” JC said as he held Kara’s hand smiling, “Is Carly’s room.”

Kara gasped as he opened the door to her room.  The color of the walls was a deep turquoise bule with white trim around the walls and window.  The window overlooked the back yard that on a clear day you could see the sunset, Carly’s favorite time of day as she told JC and he remembered.

Kara saw the queen-sized bed decorated in a black and turquoise floral print sheets. Kara knew Carly would see this and be in her glory. 

The wall in front of the bed held a 60-inch flat screen tv.  The bedroom furniture was all dark oak wood and beautiful. 

JC smiled as he let Kara take in the room. “Think she will like it?”

“Baby, this room is beautiful. She’s going to LOVE it.”

“If you go to the door to the right there,” JC pointed out. 

Kara walked and opened the door to a walk in closed that at the end led her to private bathroom. “Okay I am jealous of this girl, she’s got the walk in of all walk in closets as well as a bathroom to die for.” She stated as she looked at the bathroom.  It had a jacuzzi style bath with a shower stall.

JC smiled as he then said, “Okay your surprise now. If you will follow me.” JC said.

 

Kara was led out of the room and down to the double doors she walked by when they went upstairs.  JC stopped in front of the doors and said, “this is our room.”

JC opened the doors, but not after taking a nervous breath.

Kara didn’t miss this and smiled to him, then her jaw dropped. She walked into the room of her dreams.  Maplewood furniture with cream and burgundy sheets and comforter on the bed.  The bed was the biggest king size bed she had ever seen.  She saw his side of the bed had already had a picture of them.  It was the selfie he has on his phone they took after their first night together lying-in bed.  It was her screen saver on her laptop as well as her caller id for him on her phone.

JC smiled as she walked around the room and was taking it all in, he then heard her gasp as she opened the walk in closet that was just redone while they were on the road.

Kara stepped into the closet and was no longer envious of Carly’s walk in being she had her own as well. The closet was twice the size of her master bedroom in her house now.  It too when you walked further was connected to the master bathroom.  She was in awe of the bathroom, it had double sinks, a sit/stand shower stall, a steam room, and jacuzzi bathtub bigger than Carly’s in her room. Kara imagined herself soaking in the tub in the not-so-distant future.

“Josh, please tell me I am not dreaming.”  Kara said as she slowly walked back into the bedroom.

JC said, “No and your office will be across from Carly’s room, but it’s not done yet, that should be done by move in day. I also got you brand new furniture for the office along with a matching laptop, computer and all the bells and whistles that come with it.”  He said pulling her to him. 

 

Kara smiled up and kissed him looking in his eyes, “you didn’t have to do all of this.” 

“I wanted to baby, I want my family to have everything they need and to be as comfortable as possible, my home is both your homes now.”  JC said leaning in and kissing Kara.  He pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss.  Caressing Kara’s back feeling her breath shorten knowing he was getting to her.

Kara pulled back a little to look in JC’s eyes.  She smiled as she walked by him going over to the bed.  She looked back before crawling onto the bed and laying down most of the way.  She sat up and took her hair out of the clip that was holding it and let her hair fall around her face. 

JC looked at Kara as he walked over to his side of the bed climbing in.  he then looked at Kara and was a little worried, “You sure you want to do this. I-I mean is it safe to..”

Kara giggled as she then said, “Yes Josh it’s completely safe to do what we have in mind.”

JC smiled as he cupped her cheek bringing her close to her giving her a long mind-blowing kiss.  The kind he knew would get her weak with want.   He felt her fingers slowly caress the hairs on the back of his neck and her start to nibble on his lower lip.  He loves how she does that.

Kara rolled them over as she straddled him on the looking down at him as she removed her shirt.  She smiled down at him as he looked at her. 

JC sat up and kissed Kara.  While doing so he let the kisses go from her lips to the spot behind her ear that he knew made her weak.  Hearing her moan lightly he felt himself get even harder.  He was turned on since he left the doctor’s office knowing she was carrying his baby but now looking into his eyes with the same want and need, was getting him even harder. 

Kara smiled as she pulled away and helped him take his shirt off. She smiled as she started to caress his arms, starting at his fingers, and going to his biceps, loving how she felt his muscles. She smiled as she saw goose bumps creep up on his skin. She smiled as she whispered into his ear.

“Getting cold there sexy?”

JC smiled as he flipped her over to lay her down on the bed, looking at her body, 

JC looked into her eyes and said, “No just how you got me feeling right now is sending goosebumps all over me.”  He kissed her deeply and with such a passion Kara never felt before, EVER.

JC kissed Kara again then started to move down her body going to her breasts helping her take her bra off.

He smiled as he now started to notice they were somewhat firmer, fuller. He giggled a little as he touched her and saw how fast her nipples hardened at just the simplest of touches.

Kara was watching him as he saw how her body was reacting to his touches. They looked at each other.

“I see your body is changing a little already.” JC said.

“How can you tell?” Kara asked in a breathy tone feeling him touch her making her almost lose her mind.

JC smiled as kept touching her then started, “Well I like how your breasts are getting firmer and a little bigger too.” He said as he touched her seeing her nipples spring to life. He leaned down and began to lick and suck on her nipple while the hand that was feeling her other breast started to hitch up her skirt.

Kara slowly helped him get rid of her skirt and smiled as she laid back down watching him start to play with her.  She was going wild with how he was telling her all the ways he was telling her how she was changing too.

JC began to move his fingers to her folds and watched her face.  He looked down as he said, “God you are so wet, like a leak is falling here honey.” He wasted no time as he inserted two fingers into her while kissing her deeply.  He started a slow movement in and out and pulled away to see her face as he worked her.

Kara watched him watch her getting off to his fingers.  Kara sat up and made him stop as she was wild with passion. She took his shirt off as he took his pants and boxers off.  Kara let her fingers trail up and down his hard shaft as she felt his fingers continue to play with her already wet and aching center.

She shoved him so he was laying down as she removed her hand and replaced it with her mouth.  Going slow watching him watch her knowing he loved when she did this. 

JC had to stop Kara as he wanted to be inside her.  True he was but he wanted to have both come at the same time while inside her felling her make him feel whole.

Pulling Kara up he laid her back down and cupped her face looking into her eyes as he did he slowly guided himself into her. As he did, they both looked into each other’s eyes.  HE saw right into her soul as she did the same. He started to move slow.

“I love you so much Kara,” JC said while making love to Kara,

“I can’t describe how much I love you Josh,” Kara said.  

JC stopped while inside her and said, “You don’t have to right now, you have by just being here with me carrying our child and being you.”  He continued to move with Kara feeling her and filling her up as he was filled with so much love and emotion.  He looked down and as he came and saw Kara tear up. 

Kara smiled, knowing JC was worried he hurt her in some way, and she said, “These are tears of pleasure a pleasure I have never felt before.”  She said this as she felt waves of pleasure wash over her.

JC felt Kara let go and came himself. To both Kara and JC it was the most intense and powerful moment making love they have had….EVER.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc