Author's Chapter Notes:

I promise I will get better I had the worst time with this dam chapter...it is what it is and I can't figure a better way to write it....next one will be better promise

 

 

 

JC woke the next morning sensing someone watching him sleep. Sure enough he saw Kara standing in the door way staring at him. He took a breath in though his nose and smelled the sent of coffee. He smiled at the smell because any hotel that had coffee maker Kara was always the first one to get coffee made in the morning.

 

“I hope you have enough in that pot for me when I get out of this bed my sexy fiance?” JC said as he laid his head back on the pillow.

 

Kara smiled as she heard him say fiance`. “Of course I do. Made by yours truly. Who else do you think made the coffee this morning?” Kara said as she walked back to the counter across the way. She walked back to the bed and brought a cup to JC and set it on the night stand next to her mug.

 

JC smiled as he took the cup she had set for him and he took a fast sip. There were these times in the morning he loved with Kara and it was something he could get used to. Okay he knew it would not happen all the time but he knew when it did it would be awesome and sacred.

 

“Ahh the way I love it. Cream and nothing else.” JC said.

 

“I have been getting you coffee for close to three years I should know the whole groups by now.” Kara said while he put her cup on the nightstand next to his and pulled her back into bed.

 

“What was my beautiful wife to be doing up early?” he said kissing her forehead.

 

 

“I had to finish some last minute things for Carly's party today, I needed to get a few things that Justin requested, as well as Chris and I was just goofing around on the internet for a moment. “

 

JC smiled, “What were you looking at sweetheart.”

 

“Stuff,” Kara said simply

 

JC smiled and said, “Be a little more specific.”

 

“Ugh, I was looking at wedding things.” Kara said as she looked at him thinking he was going to get annoyed..

 

JC smiled as he saw her face. He kissed her softly and said, “You know it's okay to look at that stuff. And I am glad you admitted to looking because....” he then kissed her softly to let her know that it was good to know they were on the same page with the wedding, and some how nervous to want to plan or let the other know what they had in mind.

 

Kara smiled as she then said, “Yeah I saw the favorite places and saw location weddings. I know I haven't looked yet, and Carly's got her laptop with her in the main house, so that left me with a short list of people who would look at “wedding” things.”

 

JC's face took a shade of pink as he blushed at getting caught looking. He smiled as he said, “So, what did you look at?” JC smiled as he patted the mattress and made room for Kara to snuggle up next to him. He looked at her night wear....and oversized Yankees tee she cut the neck and sleeves off of and the one side hung off the shoulder the bottom of the shirt hit high up on her thigh. He was turned on by the way she looked, and about how she was planning their wedding.

 

Kara settled back into JC's arms. She then thought about what she wanted her wedding to be like. “I a small wedding, just our immediate families, and their kids, as the ring boys of course.” Kara said

 

“Of course,” JC said as he moved on top of her giving her a slow long deep kiss trying to tell her and let her body know that he was turned on. “tell me more,”

 

Kara smiled as she started talking, “I would like it on a beach in Hawaii, at sunset, me in a cream or white simple dress...the girls in a turquoise color to match the color of the ocean water that's in the background, with the colors of pink, orange settling in...” Kara felt JC's lips on her neck and his hands moving up and down on her legs as she was talking. It was getting harder to concentrate on wedding details with the feel of his erection on her inner thigh, and his lips and hands making her weak.

 

“Tell me more, how I'd look down the isle, and other things.” JC said as he lifted Kara's shirt over her head and threw it on the floor.

 

“Josh,” Kara said in a light moan she then said, “I can't while you are doing this to me.”

 

JC moved up to the nape on her neck licking it then kissing it right by her ear and said, “What am I doing to you.” he then kissed her in the spot that got her weak.

 

“Ugh, you are making weak.” Kara said as she felt JC remove his pants and move himself to get near her now opened legs as he eased near her. His hard cock near her wet center. She moved as she knew he was teasing her. She knew he knew it too. It was driving her insane. But in a good way.

 

JC smiled as he supported himself with his arms and smiled down at Kara. He loved seeing her in this state. He then moved a little more going right at the opening and pulled away. He then went to her ear, “I know you want me, tell me a little more.” He said.

 

Kara then moaned and said, “you are on the beach, in linen pants and a linen shirt. Flip flops standing there with the guys smiling back at me. You see me, not me in my dress you see me. I see you smiling back at me. The ceremony is one of beauty and love that is shared by both families.” Just as she finished the last sentence she felt JC enter into her and she exhaled a mix of a sigh and moan at the felling of him inside of her.

 

JC smiled as he stayed inside her like that and then asked, “what about that night? You know the night that we make love as husband and wife? What is your fantasy about that night.” He started moving inside her in a slow and hypnotic way that only he could do.

 

Kara moved so that she was now straddled on top of him and moved slower then he did while he was on top. She then moved to his ear and said, “Sweet Josh, that will be the night that all of our fantasies and dreams come true.”

 

“Every one?” JC said as he saw her on top of him moving and making him lose his mind.

 

“Every one.”

 

“Even having something be created. I want that with you Kara.” JC said as he flipped her over so she was on her back looking at him.

 

Kara didn't know he wanted that too. She had been scared to ask bout children. She felt a new set of nerves and she got a look on her face of worry. She stopped him mid thrust still inside her and asked, “Y-you want children too?”

 

JC looked at her, he never let her know for sure until that moment. “Kara, If I could have a baby with you yesterday I would have, I see us making a family,” JC said as he started moving again in side her. “i want that so much with you.”

 

Kara smiled as she felt him moving again. Never had she heard Nate say he wanted a family with her. She looked at JC and said, “I want that too Josh, with nobody else but you and you alone.”

 

JC bent down and picked up the pace. Moving in a way that he knew made Kara mad with desire and passion. He asked then, “How soon til you wanna marry me.”

 

 

Kara laughed and moaned as she said, “Josh not now...ill tell you when I am.....oh god!”

 

“You wanna come? Am I getting you close?” JC said panting and thrusting into her, knowing she was close.

 

“Jesus god Josh, yes!” she said as he slowed down. She groaned at the way he was drawing out her release but she wasn't bout to complain. She smiled up at him and flipped them over again riding him. She saw him sit up to kiss her breast and she covered them and shoved him lightly back down to the bed. “You want to know the date?” she stopped smiling down at him knowing she was flipping the script.

 

JC saw her move off of his cock and slide down her mouth and tongue now licking her and he smiled back and said, “Yes I do.”

 

JC smiled as he flipped her over. He then said, “Come for me baby and ill tell you.”

 

Kara moaned as he moved in her in a way that made her lose all control. She smiled as she felt and heard JC come along with her. She felt him move on top of her and was breathing heavily. She laughed as she said, “that was a first and last.”

 

“What was?” JC said as he looked up to her.

 

“Wedding Planning that way. I...just WOW!” Kara said.

 

“I was turned on by your little get up here and getting caught looking at the wedding stuff got me turned on, then you started explaining what I thought bout too and well it just got me going.” JC said,

 

Kara laughed then she asked him, “So what date were you thinking bout.”

 

“How does December 30th sound? I figured we can do Christmas eve with my family, fly here on eve to do Christmas day, Then have a combined Christmas with both families the day after, we get a flight on the 27th to Hawaii, then three days later, at sunset, we say our I do's. Then we can spend the other four days there on a honeymoon and be back by the time Carly has to start her next half of her school year.”

 

“You have put thought into this.” Kara said. She loved the idea that he wanted part of making the plans. She got nervous, four months to plan a wedding was not a lot.

 

“I know you are worried bout planning and all but not to worry, we can hire someone to plan it and all. Please I want to do this with you as well as keep you at ease with planning it.” JC said

 

Kara thought about it for a moment. She smiled slightly as she then said, “So long you are a part of the planning too. I don't want to be the only one making all these decisions and then in the end you are hating every fucking thing I decided. And no yes dear. Please try to find some way to look help, give your ideas and all, deal?”

 

JC smiled as he gave her a fast peck on the lips. “That's a deal sexy. Now come on you gotta party to get set up.”

 

 

 

 

 

It was after three, and the finishing touches for Carly's and as she said it “sensational 17th birthday were being made. Kara had walked around the backyard making sure that every detail was correct. In the one corner of the backyard there was the DJ setting up his equipment, in the garage the food was going to be set up. There were tables around the backyard set up with tree balloons in Carly's favorite colors of turquoise blue, purple and black with silver streamers. Up by the patio walkway that led to the lawn there was an arch of balloons in the same colors. Kara smiled as she watched on.

 

Chris, Joey and Justin walked out to the backyard and looked around. Chris gave a low whistle and said, “Wow...this looks great Kara.”

 

“Thanks Chris.” Kara felt good at how it was turning out.

 

“Wow and to just think you planned this in how many days?” Joey said.

 

“Three weeks. Carly, gave me details of what she would like I made some calls and well this is the outcome.” Kara said looking around

 

“Joey come on, this is out woman, Kara, you could give her something to plan in less than 24 hours and she do it with time to spare.” Justin said as he put and arm around her shoulder.

 

Carly walked out and smiled. “Kara, this is AWESOME!! I love it so much.”

 

Kara looked back and smiled. “Well you asked and I got what I could get.”

 

“Thank you!” Carly said giving her a hug. She pulled away and said, “Okay outfit approval. Good?”

Kara smiled. She looked at the outfit that Kara's mother and sister went out with her earlier that day to get. She was dressed in a Turquoise and purple shirt that had one strap and the other shoulder was bare. It went to her knees and was cut in a half slant. (if that sound right). She was in a pair of Black leggings and a pair of black flip flops. Her hair was in a ponytail and she smiled with an appropriate amount of make up.

 

Kara was impressed with how Carly would look like a young adult no matter where she was going. She never looked like a trashy teenager and she ALWAYS showed respect and asked Kara if she looked appropriate. She was in no way like her real mother was and Kara always thought she had some part in how she brought Carly up to be a classy, but still very stylish young woman.

 

Kara was about to approve her outfit but she heard someone else, “You look very lovely young lady.”

 

Carly smiled as she saw JC come from behind Kara and said, “Thanks C! Knowing I have YOUR approval makes me feel so much better.'

 

Kara smiled as she went to Carly, cute smart one, and you do look beautiful. So yes you get my approval.”

 

“Hey uh, Kara you know people are gonna be here by four and you have only,” Lance looked at his watch. Then said, “35 minutes to get ready?”

 

Kara looked down at her watch and said, “No problem, hey Lane, can you make sure that everything is set here I gotta shower and get ready.”

 

“No problem Kara, take your time. Relax,” Lance said as he watched Kara walk to the guest house.

 

“Ten bucks she ain't ready in 35 minutes.” Justin said right out loud.

 

Carly laughed, “Ha I raise it to 50 and I bet she looks amazing like always.”

 

Justin looked at her dead serious, “Put your money where your mouth is Birthday Girl.”

 

“I'm with the birthday girl, you don't know how fast that woman can get ready.” Joey said slapping 50 on the table.

 

“She's a woman, she has no sense of time when it comes to getting ready.” Justin said. He saw all the guys standing there.

 

“Okay smart ass pop-star, all of us here will bet you fifty each she will be ready by,” Carly looked for a watch and pulled on Chris' arm and looked at his watch and dropped his arm. “4:10 that's thirty minutes from now. And I mean ready, make-up hair and the whole shebang. If we win you pay us each 50 if we loose we gotta pay you 50.”

 

Justin smiled as he saw all the guys throw 50 each as well as Carly on the table. He smiled as he put 200 on the table, and said, “Thanks for the free money kids.”

 

JC smiled as he threw his hands up and said, “I'm outta this one but I will go officiate and see how she's doing.”

JC walked into the bedroom of the guest house and smiled. He saw Kara just slipping her dress on and walking back to the bathroom. She was ahead of schedule. He smiled as he said, “Hey beat that clock miss thing, Carly, Joey Chris and Lance are looking at 50 a pop against Justin saying you can get ready and make it look good.”

 

Two minutes later Kara walked out of the bathroom and smiled at JC. She was dressed in a simple strapless black linen blend dress. She had on a pair of simple silver flip flops her hair was up in a clip with wisps of hair falling all around her face. Her make up looked easy and classy as she just put a touch on.

 

“So who lost 200 bucks on my ass?” Kara said as she walked to where JC was standing.

 

“Justin did and I gotta say, you as always...look stunning.” JC smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. He pulled away and said, “Ready to party?”

 

 

 

 

The party that night went off without a problem. Everyone in the family as well as friends and some of the crew members that stayed behind for the break were there. The food was amazing the DJ played a great mix of music from classic rock that Kara and JC's parents were dancing to, right up to the newest music that was on the radio.

 

Carly was a gracious guest of honor floating around the backyard being the happy birthday girl. Greeting family with hugs and smiling as she spoke to everyone that was there.

 

Carly smiled brightly as she saw her birthday cake come out and heard the family all sing happy birthday with the guys, JC and Kara standing close to her smiling and seeing her take all the party had to offer in.

 

“Thank you everyone for coming to my party!” Carly said to everyone there.

 

“PRESENTS TIME!!!” Chris yelled as he ran.

 

“Not til later Chris!” Carly said,

 

“Well just us six up here okay please?” Chris asked as he sat her down in a chair.

 

“Geez Kirkpatrick you are one hyper forty year old.” Carly said trying her best not to laugh...but failed miserably.

 

Carly opened his gift and smiled as she got a new Camera bag as well as some film, data cards. She also got a gift certificate to the Photo place that was close to her house for a year full of free photos on his dime. “Thanks short stuff.” Carly said smiling at him

 

Next was Justin's gift he got her a gift card with an obscene amount of money plus the 50 she won from the bet they had made on her stepmother. “Oh and Johnathan got you this,” as he pulled out a Tiffany link bracelet that had a hear on it was her name Carly engraved. She smiled as she went to Justin and kissed his cheek then went to Johnathan and kissed his and got a ton of catcalls.

“Easy there Killer that's my daughter there.” Kara said as she saw Johnathan's face turn bright red. She loved to jab the two of them and get them all embarrassed. It was just too cute and too much fun!

 

Next was Bre, Joey and Kelly's gift. They all got Carly more photography items and a brand new portfolio case with her name engraved on the front in blue and purple.

 

Next was Kara's gift. To much of her debating on whether or not she was going to do this, she caved. She handed Carly a book. Well a brochure, for a car. For many cars.

 

“When we get back to Florida we are going to get you a deal on a nice and REASONABLE new car, with the knowledge that you will pay for part of the insurance...deal?” Kara said

 

Carly jumped to her feet as she attacked Kara with a huge hug and said, “DEAL!”

 

JC was the last one that was to give her a gift. He smiled as she sat back down and he spoke to her. “I hope you know I am too gonna be there with Kara when you pick out a car.” he said

 

Carly smiled as she said, “Of course, C”

 

“Well I gotta say happy birthday to a young woman that I have gotten to know over the past three years. Carly, you are a strong beautiful lively girl. I have gotten to know you over this time frame and gotten to see how you have grown from a timid shy and scared girl into a mature, fun classy girl. You have a lot of love here around you. You do know that right?”

 

Carly not too sure where he was going shook her head, she turned to Kara. Kara smiled back and went to JC's side and held his hand.

 

“Carly, I thank you for letting me also get to finally meet your mother and giving me the chance to fall in love with her. Thank you for also giving me the blessing along with your grandfather to be able to marry her. I can tell you that I give me joy to know I got you and her to love for the rest of my life.”

 

JC took a breath and then went on. “I know that you and I have a bond that no other person in this room will ever be able to share. We both know what its like to live in fear of having a family to have love them back and support them. We both then saw families that took us in as their own and said without words that we were a part of their family. Carly I have been talking to Kara and we both agree that even though I can't and never want to take the place of your father and I never want to but I want to ...well here, I got this sent to me last night.”

 

Carly looked at the letter and felt tears well up in here eyes. She choked out, “I can't read it can someone else?”

 

Chris went to Kara and took the letter he too being a little misty eyed read the letter:

 

“Dear, Mr Chasez,

 

I am happy to inform you that you are done with the first part of the proceedings in the joint adoption with Mrs, Kara Giangola-Evans soon to be Mrs Kara Chasez, of Carly Evans. Please note you have 90 days to object to this as does, the child in question. If they object to this adoption please notify us as soon as possible.

Sincere, Joann Harding, Social worker family court state of Florida.

 

JC went to Carly as he asked,”What do you say to having me as a Father?”

 

 

Carly smiled as she felt the tears fall from her face and said, “Yes, I love you so much Josh.”

 

Jc smiled as he heard everyone around him sigh and cheer and clap. He grabbed Kara as he looked to his new family.

 

Carly looked to the sky and said up to the stars, “Thank you daddy, I now know I am not alone.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

END NOTE: okay It took me a long time to get this to where it was..might be weak but I couldn't help with the ending....i cried writing it and it just fits the story so well

 

I have the next chapter typing up and I'm working on getting it up soon.

 

Review PLEASE I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT IS SAID :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc