Author's Chapter Notes:

another post in a week....can it be?

 read and review...enjoy

 

Engaged

 

 

Kara still could not believe that she was engaged. She looked at the ring on her finger. She was still shocked. She never thought in a million years that she would find someone who cared for her. Someone who truly loved her.

 

Kara then felt a pang of nerves wash through her. She thought to herself:

 

Who knew he was going to purpose?

 

Did he ask her father first?

 

Did he ask Carly?

 

Would the press find out?

 

Does he want a big wedding?

 

How will his parents react?

 

 

Kara got up out of bed and looked to see JC sleeping peacefully. She got up and got dressed in her sweat bottoms and a Yankee tee shirt. She pulled her hair back and threw her flip flops on. She then went to the main house and opened the back door. She saw the one person she knew would be up at this hour sitting at the table. The one man who has been by her side through everything she had been through right from the start.

 

David lifted his head from the kitchen table and smiled as he saw Kara walk into the room. “What are you doing up so early princess?” he asked as he put the paper down.

 

Kara smiled as she heard that. Her father and JC were the only two she ever heard call her princess. It made her feel special. “Just wasn't too tired any more and I know mom is going to be up in an hour and need my help.”

 

David knew Kara better then she knew herself. “Bull shit, have a seat you want some coffee?”

 

“Do you need to ask dad?” Kara said as she laughed a little bit.

 

David brought her a cup of coffee and saw the look on her face. He knew what was coming. “So how was the rest of your night. I have to say that singer JC brought here was amazing. Your cousins were going bonkers when he showed up to the house last night.”

 

Kara smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. She the smiled, “It was a shock to me. Josh worked with him a few months ago on his new album and well they are good friends. I told JC when we started dating I loved his music and would love to see him play live. I just never thought that he would go that far to have a live concert for our families.” Kara said.

 

“He asked us if he could a week ago. He called and talked to your mother. You know how hard it was for her to keep from screaming that around the neighborhood Kar?” her father said smiling.

 

“I could bet.” Kara said smiling.

 

Dave saw the look on her face. He was so happy to see his daughter this way. He knew what was coming. He felt it. “You really love JC don't you.”

 

Kara sighed as she looked at her father. “Daddy, I never thought I could meet someone who make me smile, and make me feel like....well ME.” she then said, “He um...he proposed to me last night.”

 

Dave shook his head and took a sip of his coffee. He then said, “And?”

 

“I said yes.” Kara said trying her best not to smile. She pulled her hand out and showed her father the ring on her finger. She looked at the 2.5 carat square cut diamond with baguettes on the side. It was beautiful. And sparkled with the sunlight coming in from the mile high windows.

 

David smiled as he looked at the ring and then to JC who gave “Shh” to Kara's father. David smiled and said, “Congratulations sweetheart. I am happy for you and I know you and Kara are going to be safe and cared for by JC.” He said then blurted, “He promised me that last night when he asked me if it was okay to become your husband.”

 

Kara sat there in shock. She then went and said, “He asked you? Thank god daddy I couldn't say yes if he didn't not like with Nate, I mean he had Carly and didn't ask you that drove me nuts. OH CRAP do you know if he asked Carly? Does the whole family know? Is that why they are all here for an engagement party? I...I...” Kara then saw JC from his shadow in the sunlight standing in he door way. She sheepishly turned around and said, “Hi baby.”

 

JC laughed as he went to her and kissed her forehead. “Good morning sweetie.” He said as he then shook his now soon to be father-in-law's hand. He wasn't surprised when he was pulled into a big hug.

 

“Good morning Josh, and congratulations.” Dave said.

 

Just then Margret, Liz and Kelly walked into the kitchen. They saw David and JC standing there smiles on their faces, and Kara sitting there trying her best not to smile.

 

“Morning.” she said simply as she picked up her coffee mug with her left hand...the hand that had a ring on her finger.

 

Liz knowing her sister better than anyone else looked at her hand. She then ran past her father, and jumped on Kara.

 

“You are engaged?!” Liz said as she looked at the ring on her sisters hand. She looked to JC and then to Kara and their parents.

 

“Yes, Liz. Josh proposed to me last night.” Kara said smiling sheepishly.

“HOLY SHIT!!!! BOUT TIME SHE FOUND MR. RIGHT!!” Liz pulled her sister into a big hug.

 

Liz's mouth woke everyone else in the house up as Joe, Breanne , the boys and well everyone was downstairs.

 

“What the hell is going on that you are screaming Liz?” Mark said holding both boys hands as he led the now half awake group into the kitchen.

 

Kara sighed dramatically but smiled as she got up and went to show off what her sister was yelling about.

 

“Hot dam!” Joey said as he looked at the ring. “That's a shiner there.” Joe said as he looked. He then pulled Kara in for a big hug as he said, “Welcome to the madness I hope you are ready for this.”

 

“Joey I have been dealing with My family whom is your family thought Kelly, as well as you hooligans for the past two years. He's easy to tame. I got this in the bag.” Kara said as she smiled up at JC who smiled back and kissed.

 

Carly never without her camera took pictures of everyone there. Her mother and father hugging JC and Kara, to her aunt Liz looking at the ring again. To JC and Kara together. Her stepmother and new stepfather. She smiled at how she knew he was going to make the both of them happy. Or he was going to try his best. She then smiled as now the rest of the crew was urging Carly to get in the pictuer and smile for the camera with her new stepfather.

 

 

 

After a toast of mimosas to the new couple minus the champagne, for the teens and little ones. Kara and JC walked back into the pool house to get ready to go over to NYC for their concert tonight. JC sat there as he looked at Kara smiling at her ring. He never seen her look so beautiful then he did see her at that moment. She was in simple pj bottoms and a tank top. Her ponytail messily put up but to him she was sexy.

 

And he was getting turned on by just how she looked. VERY turned on.

 

“Hey JC, what do you want me to pack for you to wear back here tonight?” Kara asked as she thought he was in the living room of the guest house. She then felt a pair on hands on her shoulders and jumped. “GOOD GOD Josh, you scared me sneaking up on your fiance' like that.” Kara said smiling up at him.

 

JC laughed a little as he said, “I'm sorry baby. I was watching you from the living room and just well saw how sexy you look right now.”

 

Kara looked back in his eyes and said, “Me? Sexy? Right now?” she then saw the look on his face and knew that look on him all too well.

 

“To answer those questions?” JC said as he went to her neck and said in a low tone before kissing her there, “Yes.” seeing how Kara started to melt he went to the other side and by her ear as he whispered the second answer hot breath on her earlobe, “Yes.”

 

Kara was in a fog as she felt JC's lips almost on hers as he answered again, “Yes,” Kara closed that gap in no time as she felt his lips on hers. She then smiled as she pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled him in front of her and saw the bulge in his track pants and started to cup and play with him. She saw him look right down to her she smiled as she in one swift motion yanked his pants off him and let his erect and hard cock spring free right at her. She looked up at him as she began to play with the tip. While still looking up at him she licked the tip and slowly inch by inch started to suck on him.

 

JC didn't know what was making him hotter, watching Kara suck on his cock or watching Kara watch him. She knew how to do what she was doing and dam was she driving him insane. “Mmmm” was all JC could get out as he was enjoying the feeling of Kara's mouth and tongue doing things to his cock that he liked. And Kara knew how to do it without hesitation. It was one thing about their life they had nailed.

 

JC didn't want to be the one receiving and not give something so he pulled back and looked down at Kara, his fiance. His wife to be. “Lay back Kara.” he said.

Kara looked at him and started to strip but JC went to her ear again and said, “I got that baby, Just lay back, relax and let me do all the work.” JC kissed her neck as he eased Kara back on the bed. He moved to her mouth and gave a slow, deep, long, kiss. Full of passion, and want. He smiled as he heard Kara moan into the kiss. He pulled away and pulled her tank top over her head. He looked down and saw her in a lace bra. He cupped her one breast and played through the fabric. He went down to her ear and whispered in a tone he knew would turn her on. “Does this turn you on”

 

Does this turn me on?! Kara thought as she was in a world of intoxicating passion that only JC could do for her. She couldn't speak as she just shook her head yes.

 

JC smiled as he then kissed her again and began to trail kissed down her body. From her lips to her neck to the valley between her breasts, lower to her bottoms. He then tugged at them. He saw Kara's hips rise and he took the pants off leaving her in nothing but her lace panties and matching bra. He smiled as she looked up at him.

 

Kara couldn't take it any more she got up and kissed his lips. She then felt the bra being undone and tossed to the floor. She was then pushed back on the bed as she looked at JC again. He was inching his way down her body again. When she felt his mouth cover a nipple and suckle on it she almost lost her control. She felt JC stop and looked up at him as he looked at her while he started on the other nipple for a moment before going further.

 

If speaking through the sense of sight was a way of communicating, then JC knew he had Kara just by how their eyes were watching each other. Kara watched JC move his hands down her one leg and up to her center as he let one then two fingers easily glide into her center. He loved to watch her get turned on. What made it even more erotic and exciting for him was how he knew he turned her on.

 

JC smiled as he fingered Kara and played with her clit. Driving her completely insane with need and desire. “Someone is a little wet here.” He said as he went to her ear and kissed her neck.

 

“JC...don't tease me right now....I can't take it any more..i need you.” Kara said between pants as she looked into his eyes. She loved how he had a look of enjoyment. Knowing she was getting turned on more and more by his touches. She smiled as she took her hand and snaked it to his cock and began to stroke him the way she was being fingered.

 

That didn't last long as he moved away and kissed her body again. But this time he went from toes, to feet to one knee to the other knee to the top of her thighs and stopped as he moved between blowing cool air at her heated center. “How much would u hate me if I didn't just let my aching cock in to you right now?” JC asked as he let the tips of his fingers play with the outer folds of her center, causing her to shudder and moan.

 

“I would kill you.....I....Oh god!” Kara said as she felt his tongue go right where she wanted him to go. She let her whole lower half go off the bed and she nearly went insane.

 

JC looked up and enjoyed the show while he was licking at Kara's pussy and sucked at the clit. He could feel her getting close to an orgasm and he wanted that. He wanted to lap up what she had to offer. He kept going as he added two fingers and pumped hard and fast.

 

Kara moaned as she felt what she thought was the end all to be all orgasms washing over her. She took a pillow off the bed to let her screams come out. Just as she was letting the effects of that orgasm take over her she felt JC move between her and enter her in a slow aching pace. She looked up and smiled at the look on his face. She then felt him moving in and out and felt herself going yet again.

 

Kara liked making love to JC in any way, shape and form but this time she wanted to be in charge. She rolled over and in one swift movement with JC still in her she was now straddling him. She smiled down as she saw the look of shock on his face. She bent down and said in the best sexy voice she had ever heard come out of her mouth. “I want control right now.” Kara then sat up and began to ride JC's cock.

 

JC smiled up as he watched Kara take herself, and him to a place that only they could go. She was going slow and easy at first. He loved watching Kara make love to him. The way she would look down at him. Bend down to kiss his lips, the way she would guide his hands to the places she wanted to be touched and caressed. He smiled and moaned as Kara let her hips roll giving to enough friction and added pleasure that they both were looking for.

 

JC smiled as he moved his hands to her hips and helped pick up the pace. He felt Kara pick the pace up and he felt her center beginning to grip at his cock. He knew she was close because he was feeling himself ready to loose control too.

 

Kara looked down at JC as she was feeling her next orgasm wash over her. In a swift moment she went from being on top to being underneath JC and his power of making love to her. She closed her eyes as she felt her second orgasm coming to the surface. She then heard JC.

 

“Don't close your eyes on me Kara. Open them and let me see you come. Watch me come with you baby.” JC said as he furiously moved in and out of Kara. Feeling himself and Kara loose control.

 

Kara moaned and felt herself come as she also watch JC's face show his satisfaction as he came too. She then had one more orgasm as she looked at how JC's face looked while he climaxed and it took her over the top.

 

JC laid ontop of Kara for a moment as she gave his sweaty head kisses. He smiled up to her, and siad, “so how was that for ya?”

Kara laughed as she said, “words can't describe how I feel right now.” She felt him move off of her. She smiled as she laid there with him for a few minutes.

 

Just as Kara was about to say something she heard her phone go off. She then looked and saw a text from Johnny. She looked to JC as he saw the text. It said for either JC or Kara to call him

 

JC grabbed his phone and got off the bed pulled his boxers on and was on the phone. He sat there with Kara as she had a look of question on her face.

 

“JC what's up?” Johnny asked as he answered the phone

 

“You tell me Johnny, we aren't late are we?” JC said looking at the clock and gave a sigh of relief as he saw that they still had hours until they needed to be at the venue.

 

“No actually we have a little problem, Gloria canceled tonight, her daughter caught strep throat and she had to stay in Miami to take care of her. She can't sing with you guys tonight.” Johnny said.

 

Kara heard this and felt bad. She knew how hard the guys had been working to perform this song and how they wanted to sing “Music of My Heart” tonight at the concert.

 

JC sighed and said, “Can we find somone else on short term?” JC asked.

 

“Sorry Josh, we can't I have been looking for someone and nobody is available from Gloria herself, to even Britney. Everyone is booked.” Johnny said,

 

Kara hearing this got an idea and said, “JC, you don't have to ditch the song. I know someone who will sing.”

 

JC looked to Kara and saw and agreed with her without saying a word, “Johnny I think I have someone will be perfect for this song. And we don't have to fly her in, she's a local.”

 

“Who can you get to rehearse this song, get it down flat with you boys and be preped for the stage with in six hours.” Johnny said,

 

Kara smiled as she shook her head to JC. She knew how much this meant to the guys and she wanted to do this. For the guys and the guys alone.

 

JC then said, “My fiancee Kara. She can sing this.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

END NOTE:

Does Kara have a shot at singing with the guys or no. Will this be a make or break night for her?

 

Wait and find out

 

Thanks for reading and as always....REVIEW!!!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc