Author's Chapter Notes:
HOLY COW I UPDATED...AND I MIGHT HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP BY THE END OF THIS WEEK!!! SRRY I HAD A SEVERE CASE OF HOW TO TAKE THIS STORY BUT I AM LIKING WHERE IT'S GONNA GO..HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO!  
 

SONG  CREDIT, "HEY" by Matt Morrison.... :) (love this song to death right now)

Kara turned over and blinked. Funny, I don't remember falling asleep in bed. She looked and saw that a blanket was on her. She sat up and saw a note, she smiled as she read the note.

 

Hey sleeping beauty,

 

Sorry, you fell asleep in the family room and your nephews were threatening to wake you up.

 

Me, and your mother didn't want that being that you needed a nap after....well you know.

 

When you are awake come to the living room that's where we will be.

 

Love,

 

your prince charming.

 

 

Kara smiled when she got off the couch and went to the living room. She saw JC sitting there on the phone. Quickly she mouthed the word hi as he saw her smiling back at her.

 

“Yes....that's right...for two...yes....” JC was saying as he saw Kara walk to him and sit in his lap on the sofa. He went on, “What time....okay great....bye.” he hung his phone up and looked at Kara sitting there. He pulled her face to his and gave her a soft sweet kiss. “Hello sleepy. Did you have a good nap?”

 

Kara smiled as she felt his hands going up and down her back. She sighed, “Yes. Thank you for rescuing me from the boys.” Kara looked around and noticed that it was dead silence in her parents house, “Baby..where is everyone?”

 

JC smiled, “Carly, your mother, Kelly, your sister, the boys and Brianne all went shopping to the mall. The guys plus your brother in law and dad got last minute tickets to a Mets game so they all went”

 

“Wait so we are home alone?” Kara said as she looked around.

 

“Not for long, your mom called me and let me know that they are going for take out on the way home. She wanted to know if we wanted food. I told her no because I have Lonnie on duty tonight. I'm taking you out tonight.”

 

“Oh you're taking me out tonight huh?” Kara said looking at him.

 

“Yes. Got a problem with that?” JC said looking at her

 

“Depends, where are we going?” Kara asked

 

JC gave a deep laugh and then siad, “That's for me to know and you to find out. Go get your self dressed and ready we are leaving in 30 minutes.” JC said as he got up to leave her

 

“Wait! JC how should I dress?” Kara asked.

 

JC smiled as he said, “How ever your little heart desires baby.”

 

Kara smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She picked out a denim skirt that went to her mid thigh. She had on a turquoise shimmering top. The front dipped right to show enough of her breast. Her back was scooped to show her whole back. She then finished her make up. She smiled at how she looked and went to the living room in the guest house. She smiled as she saw JC. She gave a low whistle admiring his choice of attire. He was in a pair of dark denim jeans, and a white button down shirt with a muscle tee underneath it.

 

JC stopped dead in his tracks and gave a whistle back to Kara. She looked sexy. Plain and simple. He smiled as she did a circle and nearly growled as he saw all the skin she was exposing. “I am being punished for not telling you what we are doing tonight?”

 

Kara smiled and kissed him. She then said, “Nope.”

 

Shit this woman is gonna be the death of me tonight” JC thought as they headed out the door.

 

 

LATER THAT NIGHT:

 

“JC if you don't take this dam thing off my eyes I'm gonna kick the shit out of you!” Kara said as she held on for dear life to JC's arm. She hated more than anything being blind folded and dragged somewhere....let alone somewhere she had no clue.

 

He did this when he left the house to go to dinner. They wound up to one of her favorite restaurants in all the world. The Melting Pot was the it place and he found out from her sister that when Kara was there the last time she was there was on what had to be the worst date of all history. It was six months after Nate passed and the guy, was a complete prick.

 

This time she was there with JC who took her there and gave her the date she deserved. They had a seat in the back away from the front and away from as they now had in Jersey, Paps. They somehow found out that the guys were in the vicinity and they found the new, and hot couple there. The owner of the restaurant was a friend of Kara's and when he found out that she was coming with her new man he set it up so that they were in the back. Away from the windows, and anyone who would disturb as JC said to her sister, who helped him set this up, “a night for Kara to never forget.”

 

Kara was shocked and enjoyed her time there. A bottle of nice wine, and food dipped in cheese fondue. She got to fee JC and he did the same. They laughed like kids and enjoyed the company of each other. In Kara's eyes it was perfect.

 

Til she was Blind folded, yet again and brought back in the car. To another unknown place to her. All she heard was people around her. People she wasn't sure she knew or not. It made her nervous.

 

That was a lie. IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF HER!

 

“Baby let your grip on me go a little bit, I promise you will not be killed or hurt. You will love the next surprise.” JC said as they stopped and then he sat her down.

 

Kara started to move her hands to the back of the blind fold and he stopped her. “Why??” Kara started to whine.

 

“Because woman, you are not ruining this part.” JC said as he saw mike. “Hey man hold the blind fold and tell her to be paitent.

 

“Do as the boy says please? So I don't get an ass beating from him.” Mike said as he held her hands.

 

Kara sighed as she sat back. “You know Mike, I thought you were on my side, not Josh over there.”

 

“I am but right now you WANT to keep it on.” Mike said as he saw JC, and the “special guest” come to the piano on the stage and sit down. Kara heard clapping and didn't know what the hell was going on.

 

“Okay people, welcome I don't want to ruin the surprise for my girlfriend just yet so please forgive me for not introducing my guests as well as telling her who they are. She will know soon enough, so sit back, relax and enjoy the intimate concert for the people who are closest to me as well as the one who this is for tonight, Kara. Baby I told you this night was for you and, here it is.” JC said as he looked back and saw the man at the piano start to play.

 

Kara sat there having to use her sense of hearing. She heard the first few notes play and almost jumped out of her seat. She didn't knowing she was unable to see. Thanks to JC having that dam blind fold on her. She then was helped up by JC as he said, “Surprise baby.”

 

The Scarf that was used was untied and Kara kept her eyes closed as she heard the first few notes of her a song. A song she had played many times on the bus in the back while working. She confessed to JC that she would kill to see him perform. Once JC told her that he knew Matt Morrison, she thought just as a passer by at some events. No not even close, here he was in front of her at the piano in her home.

Playing with a soft guitar in the background and she heard the song she love most. One that she also described how she felt about JC the day she met him.

 

I wonder if she's here with someone
A girl like that can get attention I could just go walking her way
All I've got to do is figure out the words I need to say


Woo ooh, woo ooh I just need an introduction

Woo ooh, woo ooh I keep coming up with nothing
Woo ooh, woo ooh
Why do I lose my voice and choke
When all I wanna say is

Hey hey I gotta be with you,
Hey hey
You're beautiful in every
Way way
So what I need to say is
Hey hey
And change the world in a day

 

Kara looked to JC who was smiling at her. She turned around to then see her entire and I mean ENTIRE family there. People she had not seen in a year were there for the night. The guys were standing there smiling back like a bunch of little kids.

 

“How...how the hell?” Kara said shocked.

 

“I planned this the day you listened to this song and told me bout it and how you felt when we met.” JC bent down to say in her ear.

 

Kara pulled JC down and gave him a long kiss. One that didn't need to tell him she loved him more than life itself.

In your eyes I see you're lonely Look at me,
I want you only
We belong together, this I know
Just gotta find the words to tell you so


I have my lines and story set
You look at me and I forget
Thoughts are running through my head
Jumbled up and left unsaid

JC smiled as he looked into Kara's eyes and smiled back to her. He knew he got her good with this surprise. “I love you too Kara.”


Woo ooh, woo ooh I just need an introduction
Woo ooh, woo ooh I keep coming up with nothing
Woo ooh, woo ooh
Why do I lose my voice and choke
When all I wanna say is

Hey hey I gotta be with you,
Hey hey

Woo ooh, woo ooh I just need an introduction

Woo ooh, woo ooh I keep coming up with nothing
Woo ooh, woo ooh
Why do I lose my voice and choke
When all I wanna say is

Hey hey
So what I need to say is
Hey hey
And change the world in a da
y

 

As the song ended Matt made his introduction to every one and then kept playing. Song after song.

 

Kara was in her glory. She smiled and danced with her nephews, Carly and everyone just had a great time.

 

 

 

Later that night when everyone was all gone to hotels, condos, home, or wherever they were staying she sat with JC and smiled. She kissed him softly and slowly.

 

JC pulled back and smiled to her, “What was that for?”

 

“Because you love me, and...I love you.” Kara said.

 

JC smiled as he saw a look of pure joy on her face. Knowing he did that for her made his heart soar. He then got up and pulled her up. He stood there and knew what he was about to do would either make him happy as all hell. He went to the bedroom and got the small box he left there for the perfect time.

 

Kara stood there for a second and then went to the bedroom and saw JC standing there with his back to her. “What's wrong JC?' Kara worried for a moment.

 

JC went right to her held her hand. He smiled to her, “Nothing. I love you so much Kara. More than you can ever imagine. I was going to wait to do this tomorrow but I can't wait.” JC said as he pulled the box from his pocket and opened it.

 

Kara's eyes went as wide as she ever had them. She saw JC go on one knee and open the box. She saw a piece of jewelery...it took her breath away. She then heard the one phrase she thought was not going to be said to her ever again.

 

“Kara, I know you might be afraid..but know this...I love you. More than the life. In the past two months you have shown me what it's like to have it all. You make me happier then I ever thought I could be. Kara, Will you marry me?

 

Kara looked down to the ring that was placed on her finger and couldn't speak cause of her breath being takend away. By the man she loved. She smiled and shook her head. Then got out the words.

 

“Yes”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter:: Love is in the air...and a surprise comes that Kara fears will stop everything she wants with JC dead in it's tracks.

 

Review if you wish and thank you for reading :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc