Author's Chapter Notes:

and now...for those who were missing some JC lovin...here you go...done it up my own way....

Kara needed to relax....and JC knew how to get her to relax.

 

 

To say that Kara was tired would have been a joke. Even thought it was 3pm and, she was dead on her feet tired. She was up all day taking care of appointments for the next day, going to stores to take care of the guys personal wishes to have when in Chicago. To top it all off the hotel never got the tickets to the Cubs/Mets game. Pissed and cranky she called somone from the home base (Orlando) to find out that her new intern assistant, had done a hold at the will call box. So while getting everything she had to go to Wrigley field and get the tickets. On the way to haililng a Cab, it started to pour rain. Kara was soaked, tired cus she had been up since...well most of the night...minus the two hour nap she got with JC.

 

Not that she would complain about that. She was up the night before being made love to. Not the kind that she was used to either. She had earth moving, bone melting, love. Last night there were things said, and parts of her touched that she never thought could be touched. It was by far a night she would never forget.

 

AND never will she forget the fact that she was going to meet JC's parents tonight. True she met them before but tonight she was going to be introduced as his girlfriend. And they were meeting Carly for the first time. She just hoped they didn't judge her the way....well we all know who wrecked that feeling for her.

 

Kara opened the door to her hotel room to see nobody in there. “JC? Carly?!” she called out.

Odd...they have the dam day off I thought they would be sleeping a little bit before going to dinner tonight with the family.

 

Kara then went to her and JC's room and saw a note.

 

Hey Kara,

 

I am downtown getting pizza with Johnathan on a....DATE!

 

Now don't go nuts I asked JC and Kelly being that you weren't here and they said it was okay. I will be have and should be back by 6:30 to get ready for dinner, which JC said it's not too bad we are only going to some restaurant not too far that was a 'jeans and tee' friendly place.

 

Now I have orders from JC being he's won't be back til 4 he told me to tell you to go in the bathroom and see what he did for you and if I were you I'd go look...hehehe.

 

Love

Carly

 

Being as curious as the next girl, Kara went to the bathroom and turned on the light. She saw the bath tub filled with bubbles and steam coming up from it. She then saw a dozen red and white roses on the counter with...yes the note from JC.

 

Kara smiled as she went to the note,

 

 

Hello sexy mamma,

 

I am sorry you had to work on your day off, taking care of these pampered babies, and when I say that I mean myself too. ;)

 

Now by now you see the steaming tub and are wondering how I have it filled with warm water and im not here. Well shock I am.

 

Kara had her pulse going a mile a minute as she looked around the bathroom and didn't see him.

 

She then went on an read the note more....

 

I am not going to come out and see you until you do as I say, so please do as I say next. If you do so you will be happily rewarded.

 

Get naked, climb into that beautifully filled bathtub....thank me later, and relax...once I hear you get relaxed I will come from my shadows and see you.

 

Here is a little music to get you to relax.

 

Love,

C-

 

Just as she put the note down, she heard the soft sounds of Jazz music fill the bathroom. She turned around again to see nobody.

 

Sighing she got undressed and climbed right into the bath tub. The moment she let her self sit down she felt the stress of her running around and nerves of seeing, and meeting JC's parents start to melt away. She rested her head back and just relaxed.

 

It was bout 30 minutes later when she heard his voice bringing a bigger smile to her face.

 

“How are you feeling sweetie?” JC said as he walked into the bathroom. He smiled down seeing Kara relaxed..

 

“I can't believe you of all people got me to relax.” Kara said. Then sighed, “I feel amazing right now love...thank you.”

 

Kara opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. She then looked into the tub and had an idea.

“What time is it?”

 

JC smiled as he looked at her, “Its only 4.”

 

Kara then smiled as she sat up enough for him to see her breasts covered in the bubble bath that was in there with her. Sshe then kissed him and said, “There's enough room for two in here why don't you come in here.”

 

JC smiled as she sat back looking at him. He then saw the shower stall. He got up went to the stall that was right next to her tub and started the water, he started to strip straight down to nothing and smiled as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the bath tub. He kissed her deeply and passionately. He picked her up from the water and in a moment put her in the shower with her, he pulled away, and said, “ how bout we make that other fantasy you told me last night come true right here right now.”

 

Before Kara could say a word her mouth was covered by his in a slow yet mind twisting kiss. JC's hands went to her breasts and started to play. He rolled a nipple in between her fingers and began to feel them harden JC's mouth went to her one breast and began to suck and swirl his tongue around the nipple.

 

Not to be the one getting and not giving, Kara took the soap from the side and lathered it up enough to wash him. She let it run up and down his body...over his shoulders his neck his chest right down to his already hard, dick. She pulled him away from his assault on her breast and began to wash him. She took her time cleaning him and then smiled as he pushed him back towards the water. As she rinsed him off she was about to get on her knees and start, when he stopped her.

 

“No no baby, this is your fantasy.” JC said as he pinned her to the corner of the wall and gave her one the most sexiest smiles Kara had ever seen. JC lbegan to work his magic on her clit, all a while beginning to kiss her neck and added one then two fingers to her throbbing center. He pulled back to see he face as she closed her eyes.

 

“I love watching you while I get you off.” JC said into her neck as he kept pumping his fingers into her, feeling her get hotter and wetter by the minute. He slowly kissed his way down her body til he had her leg over his shoulder and his tongue was at the place he wanted to be right then and there. He gave one more look back up to Kara, her eyes in a haze as he let his tongue give a long slow lick starting at her center then going right to her clit where he stopped and sucked. His eyes never leaving her face. He continued to lick.

 

Kara was in a world all of her own as she let the feeling of him make her want to scream. She was in a world of pure pleasure again. Just like the night before. “Jesus Josh, please I need to feel you in me. I can't take this.'

 

JC stopped and went to her pinning her on the wall he began to rub his cock to her pussy and then looked at her in the eyes, “How bad do you want me Kara, tell me.” He said looking at her.

 

Not caring anymore Kara hoisted her self off of the ground and wrapped her legs around JC's waist and allowed his cock to burry deep with in her walls. She started to slow ride as she opened her hazy dazed eyes to see him staring up at her and smiling at her. His blue eyes matching hers as if they were looking into each others souls and knew no words needed to be said as she started to bounce on him slow and hard. She moaned as she felt him fill her up. She started to bounce on his cock while he held her up and she said, “That's how bad.”

 

JC couldn't take it much longer as he began to guide Kara's hips to a faster pace, while doing this he sucked on one of her ample breasts that were bouncing freely in front of her face. She pulled herself back and began to feel him hit her in the spots that only he knew to get to.

 

“God JC, take me there, please” Kara said as she began to buck her hips forward and started to speed up feeling him. Meeting him thrust for thrust. Then his finger found her clit and played with it slowly feeling her tighten up around him.

 

That was all the encouragement she needed. Kara couldn't control herself as she began to bounce and ride JC as if it was her last time she was ever going to be with him again. She felt her self getting close as JC urged her on. Not just by his words and actions but as she opened her eyes and looked into his, they were telling her to let go. She tipped her head back and let it all go. Her orgasm taking over her body and took her straight to the stars as she rode the wave of it all. Feeling JC come right behind and riding his own wave of ecstasy right there with her.

 

JC moaned as he felt her mix her cum with his as they both came with such force and passion that it made everything around them fall away. JC had to find the strength to keep him slef up as he felt Kara slide off the wall and himself slip out of her.

 

JC stopped the water and helped Kara get out of the shower. He unpluged the tub and watched as Kara wrapped her towel around her body. He went behind her as she brushed her hair and smiled to her.

 

“I love you Kara.” he said.

 

“I love you to Josh.” Kara had been calling him Josh or C more these days and he had loved it better than JC. To him he wanted to be known as Josh her boyfriend, not JC from Nsync.

 

Kara smiled as she said, “I can't wait to see your parents. It's been a while, I am just ner..”Kara said as he cut her off.

 

“Bout Carly. Well news flash...they know about the whole situation, and you wanna know what? My mom and dad love the fact you gave her a home and adopted her. They said it could be the reason why we get along so well and why Carly and I have that bond we have.”

 

Kara never thought about it until now. Carly and Josh did have the the understanding way before they stared dating. She liked how Carly would be able to talk to Josh first off. He knew what was going on and didn't push. Carly came home the one day and let her know that she had this cool talk with him and learned that their stories while different were actually the same.

 

Kara smiled as she put her lips to his and kissed him. “I will now shut up and get ready.”

 

JC smiled as he smacked her ass to get the show rolling.

 

He was beginning to see a future with Kara. Only hurdle was coming in New York, well Jersey to be exact. He had to win her parents over. But that was days away.

 

So why was he so nervous?

Chapter End Notes:

Next up....unbreakable bonds.....family love...and a first for someone!

thank you all for reading and please keep the reviews comming



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc