Author's Chapter Notes:
now did you really think i was going to leave it liek that...ha! but the words that needed to be said didn't just come from jc...it came from someone who had seen the secne before unfold and gave bobbi a taste of her own medicine...

JC looked over and saw that Kara had been upset. He wished he could get away but he couldn't. He was talking to one of the big ups from the benefit that they were at tonight. He saw Carly sitting there with her earlier and saw what was going on. He then saw Kara get up and walk out back to the water fountains. “I am sorry Mr. Green I need to go check on my girlfriend. I feel as if I had abandoned her.”

 

“Oh sure Mr. Chasez, I am thrilled you came tonight as well as the boys.” The elder man said.

 

JC started walking towards the doors leading to where Kara was when he was cut off by the one woman he hoped to god he never would have to see again.

 

God was giving him a challenge tonight.

 

“Josh, how are you?” Bobbi said as she stood in front of him.

 

“What is it you want Bobbi?” he said craining his neck to get a view of Kara whom he had now lost sight of. He then realize who was in front of her and why Kara had the look she had. Bobbi got to Kara and fed her with the same lines of bullshit.

 

Fuck me! He thought to himself

 

“I met your well, not so little girlfriend she's well she's nice.” Bobbi said then looked at him, “Not your typical flavor though.”

 

“What the hell was that supposed to mean?” Now he was getting pissed.

 

“Well,” Bobbi started, “She's not Hollywood, she isn't that skinny and all what u like, and for the love of god she has a teenager that...”

 

JC was about to cut her off when he saw Carly walk in front of him.

 

“Excuse me your Bobbi right?” Carly asked

 

“Yes, who wants to know?” Bobbi asked standing there looking at Carly as if she had just invaded her privacy.

 

“The girl that a miss Kara Evans adopted two years ago when her father and mother both died of a car crash. True that she didn't have to but she did. Reason why? She loved me, true things were bad for her and my father and she was heart broken by him going back to my mother, but she saved me. She saved me from bouncing house to house never knowing what a family was and into a home and a family filled with love and understanding. She moved us from the misery that we have had to remember and still to from time to time to live a life. I have met five wonderful guys that care more for her then you will ever appreciate them for. And sorry to tell you this, but the one you loved, LOVES HER! I have never seen someone care more for Kara, EVER. Not even my own FATHER.” Carly said as she looked back to JC.

 

“Sorry, I saw Kara and she told me...well I forced her to tell me why she was upset.” Carly said.

 

Bobbi then said, “Little girl...you don't” but was cut off again.

 

“I don't what know love?” Carly said, she then went on, “You are probably right I don't know love...yet. But I do know when I see two people in love and I can tell you this you stupid ass bitch, they are in love. If I ever see you in the same event as we are trying to shake my mother down. I will make this more miserable for you than you can think.” She finished as she looked to JC.

 

Bobbi couldn't believe she was told off by a teenager. Shocked and embarrassed by the small cirlce of friends that were all Carly's and not hers surrounding her, she turned around and walked away.

 

“Were you gonna say something J, I m sorry I cut in.” Carly said smiling to him seeing him look at her

 

JC smiled down to her and gave her a big smile, “Nope...you pretty much got it all covered, where's Kara?”

 

“She is out in the Garden by the water fountian. She needed some air.”

 

 

JC walked out to the back where there was a lit up garden. He looked ahead and saw Kara standing there looking into the water fountain. He stopped as he saw her turn around and face him. He saw the pain that was caused in her eyes and his heart broke for her.

 

Kara turned around and saw JC standing there. She turned her head trying not to let him see that she was crying and her makeup ran a little from being upset.

 

“Kara baby, I am so sorry.” JC said softly as he went behind her and hugged her lightly not sure if she wanted him to hug her or what.

 

Kara melted into his arms. She sighed as she tried to talk. “Josh, are you gonna.” she was cut off by JC turning her around and looking down into her eyes. His eyes giving off a deep blue. One that he only showed when he was serious. His finger went to her lips to silence her.

 

“First of all I am so sorry that that bitch got to you.” JC said as he looked at her eye to eye. He saw a tear fall from her face and he took his finger and dried her eye.

 

“Carly told you?” Kara said looking at him.

 

JC said, “Yeah but not after she told of Bobbi. I was coming over to see if you were okay being that an hour ago I was dancing with a lively sexy woman, and one trip to the bar later she was at the table bout to cry her eyes out as if she lost her best friend.”

 

Kara looked to him. She smiled then got serious, “I don't want a repeat of my past relationship Josh. I am so afraid that you will...” she was cut off again but this time it was JC's lips on hers so softly and tenderly...at this time her favorite song was playing in the background.

 

 

Anytime you feel like you just can’t hold on
Just hold on to my love and I’ll help you be strong
But you’re so afraid to lose, and baby I can’t reach your heart
I can’t face this world that’s keeping us apart
When I can be the one to show you
Everything you missed before
Just hold on now, cause I could be the one to give you more
Let you know

JC held onto Kara and started to sway to the music. He started to slowly hum this song and sing into her ear. He pulled back and looked at her then.

 

“Don't be scared honey. I know you have been hurt. I know what you are going through is and was pure hell. I can't take that from you. But I want to be the one you can come to when you are sad, upset, scared, whatever you are feeling.”



Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side (hey)
Just let me be the one I can make it alright (I can make it alright)
Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart
I can make it alright

Kara looked at him as he was speaking, she never knew love like this before. True she would always have this fear in her. But with JC it was as if the fear was only minimal...even after what was just said to her. Not like in the past with Nate.

 

Kara kissed him as she put her head on his shoulders and just let the song speak for a moment.


I look into your eyes, and I feel it coming through
And I can’t help but want you more than I want to
So baby take all of your fears, and cast them all on me
'Cause all I ever wanted was just to make you see
That I could be the one to give you
All that you’ve been searching for
Just hold on to my love, and baby let me give you more
You know, anytime

Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side (I'm on your side)
Just let me be the one I can make it alright (I can make it alright)
Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart
I can make it alright

JC held on to Kara again. He knew at this moment yet again that this was it for him. He was a changed man and that he loved this woman. He loved her for everything she was. Even if he wanted to back out he couldn't he was in too deep and he was not going anywhere.

 


And now there’s no way out
And I can’t help the way I feel
'Cause baby you’re the fire and I’ll be waiting right here
You know my love is real, baby
Yeah yeah yeah

Kara looked into JC's eyes. She felt nothing but love and comfort at that moment. Sure she was a little scare of the next few weeks to come and how her family would react but at the same time she had talked to her sister and she said that the family saw the pics and all and they were thrilled she moved on.

 

“I love you so much Josh, just don't hurt me.” Kara said as she looked into his eys.

 

“I will do my best not to hurt you.” JC said as he kissed her once more. He looked at her and said, “Wanna get out of here? Go back to the room?”

 

“Please.” Kara said.

 

After telling the guys to enjoy the last hour, and praising and reading a riot act to Carly. JC and Kara went out the doors and back to the hotel.


Anytime you need love baby I’m on your side, you know
Just let me be the one I can make it alright (I can make it all, make it all, make it alright)
Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart
I can make it alright, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

 

Anytime you need love baby I'm on your side (I'm on your side)
Just let me be the one (let me be the one let me be the one let me be the one alright)
Anytime you need love baby you're in my heart (you're in my heart)
I can make it alright

 

Three hours later Kara had fallen asleep in JC's arms. He sat there looking at her. Watching her sleep. He moved away from her for a moment and went to his note book and started to write something for her. About her. To tell her that she was safe

 

It was to tell her she wouldn't be alone.

 

In more ways than one.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Song credit...."anytime" by Kelly Clarkson.

 This chapter took me an hour to write today!  more good stuff to come

 

Next up Chicago and a trip to meet the parents....both parents...dum dum dum

Review please i like the feedback.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc