Author's Chapter Notes:

this isn't my best again...i gotta start something interesting...at the end of this chapter i finaly got my groove...bear with it...i will get my groove back...but i didn't want to leave you hanging

 

 Kara looked in the fifth store that day and was starting to feel as if she was going to explode. She had been out all day alone trying to shop for the perfect dress for the benefit they had to go to the next night. She saw Kelly looking at a dress when she started to think...it was always a bad thing when Kara thought.

 

“Do you think Josh is mad at me about my decision at him not staying with me when we get to New York on friday?”

 

Kellly looked at her for a moment. She knew he wasn't mad just upset that Kara was trying to put a front up around everyone. He knew that this was going to be the hardest thing she was going to do and the fact that he asked for Kara's sister's number. She knew his plans and she was trying not to give a dam thing up.

 

“I don't think he's mad at you at all. He knows this had gotta be the hardest thing you are doing. He probably wants to be there and just doesn't know how to ask.” Kelly laughed as she then said, “Okay he is mad that you are leaving him with Justin, Lance and Chris for two weeks...or so he thinks...do any of them know your parents are letting them all stay at the family house?”

 

Kara laughed as she said, “Hell no...but its gonna be so awesome to have the whole family at the place. I am just so excited to see my sister with the boys.”

 

“How is Tracy and the Green Clan?” Kelly asked

 

Kara smiled as she said, “They are really good, Alex is starting Kindergarten in the fall if you can believe it?” Kara said as she then talked bout Evan, “And Evan is gonna be four next week, hence why you are all invited to the house.. you are still coming right?” Kara asked as she continued looking at dresses.

 

“Yeah like your mother would let me get out of missing a family outing.” Kelly said as she saw a dress for Kara. 'Oh woman, you need to try this on.”

 

“Let em see the dress,” Kara said as she walked by her. It was amazing, to a fault. The sales lady smiled at Kara as she said, “Would you like to try it on mam?” Kara was about to say yes but Kelly said it for her.

 

Kara looked at the dress in the mirror and smiled. She heard Kelly as she was outside she ignored her as she walked out. She saw her eyes pop open and then the smile come across her face. She looked to the lady and said, “I'll take it with those shoes in a 10 and a clutch”

 

Kara quickly got dressed and then smiled as she saw JC call, “Hey sweetie.” she said softly into the phone.

 

“Hey there baby...hows the dress shopping going on?” JC asked.

 

“Well after five stores I finally found one.” She said.

 

“What does it look like?” He knew her all to well that she wasn't going to budge at this one.

 

“Nope not telling you.” Kara said as she smiled. “Hey is Carly in the interview right now?”

 

“Yep her and Johnny just went in.” he said sitting in the lobby. He then got a thought, “Hey how far away are you from Clear House Publishing?” he asked

 

Kara sat there and said, “I am not sure...hang on,” Kara turned to the sales associate, “Mama how far is the Clear House Publishing Building?” Kara asked.

 

The lady smiled as she handed her the dress in a garment bag and said, “Why its down the block to the left.” she said

 

Kara laughed as she was walking she sighed into the phone, “Baby I dunno, she said it's very far away. Kara said as she looked in the window at the back of JC's head. She smiled as she crossed the street. She put her hands up to her lips as to tell Kelly to be quiet. Kelly was trying her hardest to keep it quiet.

 

“Dam...I know Calry would love to see you after the meeting, she said something about that when I came here with her and Johnny.” He said.

 

Kara laughed as she walked through the door and smiled as she sat near him and said, “I told Carly already that I would be her by the time she got out and as to try and play that guilt card on me with my girl....so not good for you baby.”

 

JC smiled as he looked at Kara. She looked okay to him. He knew she was going through hell being that they talked earlier and tried to let him know that she needs to do this on her own...to make sure she can let herself know she can live on her own. In argument he let her know she wouldn't have to be alone and on her own and that it's okay to let someone be there. She smiled and told him that she loved him and said to just give her a few days.

 

Ha ha ha few days, he already spoke to her sister Tracy. She told him that it was the best idea anyone had come up with in the past three years and that if he didn't do it she'd hate him more. The fact that he remembered meeting her won JC over to her side in an instant. He also had planned to meet her at her mom's house the day of. He could only imagine how hard it was gonna be on her and he was just gonna play along. He wasn't hurt like she might have thought but he was just concerned that she felt like she needed to be alone at times like this. This is when you needed someone near you no matter what.

 

“With that I am going back to the hotel.Kara, I will leave your dress in my room until you get back. What are your plans for tonight?” Kelly asked

 

“I am taking Carly and Kara out after the interview.” JC said.

 

“Cool beans, and Kara I can't wait for tomorrow night.” Kelly said as she walked away.

 

Kara sat there smiling as she felt JC”s arms to around her waist and kiss the top of her head. “So how long has she been up there.” Kara asked as she looked at a text she got from a crew member.

 

“She's was a lil nervous but by the time we got here she seemed good.” JC said as he sat there.

 

Kara sat there and wondered if now was the time to tell him that she might have second thoughts on him coming to Jersey to be with her. She didn't sleep well the night before and she knew he was upset with her choice. He kept telling her she wasn't alone and that he was there for her for anything she needed him for.

 

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard Carly and Johnny walk out of the elevator and she smiled at how Carly dressed for the interview. She smiled at how she made herself look like a professional but like a teen all at the same time. She wore a strapless knee length dress and then took one of Kara's black blazers and wore it over the dress. She complimented the dress with her ballerina flats and her hair was done by one of the hair girls on tour whom she had became close with over the past few weeks.

 

Carly smiled to them as she walked over and gave Kara a hug. “Hey Kara, sup C?” She said as the five of them walked out of the office.

 

“Oh no don't give me any of that sup shit?” Kara said as they walked, “I need to know how did it go today?”

 

“It went well, I mean the guy was really nice, loved my pictures, and he gave me compliments on how I could capture all the crap I did, and how I have a true eye for anything.” Carly then said, “and he offered me the next moth's cover for the guys since they are the lead story in the issue in September and it's all mine for the taking.”

 

Kara jumped up and down and grabbed Carly into a big hug. “I am so proud of you baby! You did it, and all on your own.” Kara said

 

“Well not all on my own, I have to thank Johnny and you guys for giving me the chance to take picutrues of you all and as they said upstairs I gotta finish this for their cover story on “Nside Nsync...behind the lives of the worlds greatest group.” Carly stated then continued, “If you ask me I think that Backstreet Boys are the best grou-” was all carly got out as JC covered her mouth.

 

“I would not say the truth unless you want to suffer the consequences” JC said as he felt her laugh then he pulled his hand back and looked at her in disgust, “y-you LICKED my hand....GROSS!”

 

“Pfsh, don't do that again and I won't do it Wipeout.” Carly said as we all walked into the hotel.

 

“What did you call me,” JC said seeing Carly bend down to take her shoes off.

 

Kara laughed as she saw Carly take off in a full on sprint dressed all professionally and JC hot on her heels.

 

Carly said as she took off, “i said I won't do that again.” she then went faster, “WIPEOUT!”

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY.....BENEFIT FOR CHILDREN

 

Kara stood in the mirror and put the finishing touches to her dress. Tonight was her outing of some sorts. JC was going to introduce her to the world as her girlfriend. She was a little nervous as she was earlier that day when he told her he was going to announce it to the world tonight. He reassured her all would be well and that the world would love her in a moment...just the way he loved her.

 

“Kara you can't stay in there forever, I NEED YOUR PICTURE NOW...” Carly said as she opened the door and saw Kara in front of her.

 

Kara turned around and smiled at Carly, she looked like a young woman in a simple ivory white knee legnth dress. It accented her nicely tanned skin.

 

Carly on the other hand was speech less as she saw Kara walk past her and then she said...”STOP”

 

Kara stopped and turned halfway around and saw Carly took a picture of her back

 

Carly looked at Kara and said, “JC is gonna bust a nut tonight.'

 

“Carly...Language!” Kara said as she looked herself over in the mirror one last time. She felt good as she looked at the dress. 'Kelly has good taste.' she thought to herself as she spun around. She saw the non existent back and how her body looked and smiled. The color was that of elegance, a Midnight blue with a tint of shimmer in it if you went in the right light. Kara's hair was done in a simple ponytail and the long locks went down to the middle of her bare back. She smiled as she saw Carly's face as it was still open.

 

“Carly, fly's will catch a home if you don't close that trap.” Kara said as she walked by.

 

“Kara you look amazing, I mean...WOW!' Carly said as she saw Kara go to the mirror one more time and put her finishing touches to her outfit. She caught the light right and took a picture 'yeah that's for JC.' she thought.

 

“HEY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!” Chris yelled.

 

Carly smiled as she grabbed her camera bag, and walked out the door. She started taking pictures of Chris and Justin as they stood there. She then saw a face she hadn't seen in a while and froze. It was Justin's younger brother Johnathan. He was dressed in a tuxedo and dam her hormones....he looked GOOD.

 

Carly not being the one to loose her cool went to Johnathan and said, “Hey there, long time no see.”

 

Johnathan smiled to her the infamous Timberlake mega watt smile. “Wow Carly, you look...amazing tonight.” he said as he smiled back.

 

Justin and Chris laughed as they saw the two talk.

 

“Dude I swear your brother and her are the cutest thing I'd ever seen.” Chris said as he watched the two.

 

“Yeah it's pretty....WOW!” Justin said as he looked up and saw Kara walk out of her room and towards Kelly

“What's Justing frozen over Chris?” JC asked as he walked out .

 

“I dunno...hey Justin got...your....HOT DAM” Chris said as he looked at Kara who was walking down the hallway.

 

JC was speechless. Kara took on a whole new meaning to the word beautiful that night. He never saw Kara or any woman for that matter look as beautiful then she did at that moment.

 

Kara smiled as she went up to JC's mouth and kissed his cheek, “I am gonna tell you what I told Carly...a fly is gonna find a home if you keep his mouth open.”

 

“You look breathtaking sweetie,” JC said as he took her hand and led her to the elevator.

 

Kara smiled as she looked back to Kelly.” Thnaks Kelly...and man you look great too.” Kara

 

Breanna smiled as she saw Chris's cousin walk near her and smile, “Good to see you Bre.”

 

“Likewise Matt.” she said as he walked with her.

 

Carly smiled as she took pictures of everything going on around her. She then felt Johnathan tap her on the shouleder, “yes?”

 

Johnathan smiled as he said, “would you like some help? I could...hold the camera bag while you take pictures right now.”

 

Carly not used to a guy asking her if she wanted help shyly said, “S...sure i-id love that.”

 

Kara didn't miss this as she looked to JC who looked at her with a questioned look then to Justin as he shrugged his shoulders but then had a smile plastered on his face.

 

“See what happens then talk to her in the morning love.” JC said as he kissed her on the cheek as they went to the limo and to the party.

 

She would talk to her in the morning...right now Kara had another problem.

 

That problem was being introduced to JC's world.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

 

 

Kara smiled as best as she could as she walked hand in hand with JC on the red carpet.

 

“JC WHO'S THAT ON YOUR ARM?”

 

“IS SHE YOUR GIRLFIREND?”

 

“JUSTIN WHAT'S THE STORY WITH YOU AND BRITNEY?”

 

“JOEY PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOU HERE!”

 

JC stopped at someone that he knew Kara had met and gotten along. He smiled as he pulled her close to him and smiled at the man.

 

“Hey man, what's up?” JC said smiling as the host smiled back and shook his hand. He then looked to the camera guy and started his interview.

 

“Hey look who I found, JC Chasez of the newly reunited *N Sync. Tell me how is touring going so far this summer man?”

 

“I gotta say I thought I didn't miss this man, but it's been an awesome ride so far. The cities we have been to have been awesome, the show is amazing, and it's just great to be out with good friends and family again.”

 

“Awesome and whom may I ask is this beautiful woman I see by your side tonight?”

 

Kara smiled as best as she could as she tried to get her nerves to calm down. All it took was JC to lace his fingers with hers and any nerves that were there at that moment were gone. She smiled as he gave her his genuine true smile. Not the one she had seen all this time for the paps while on tour as she used to see the cheese smile that he gave. It was the one she saw when he was on stage singing or the ones she has seen in all of Carly's pictures of him with the group and mostly ones when they were together.

 

“Well Ryan, this beautiful woman, is my Girlfriend, and well the groups assistant, Kara Evans.” JC said.

 

“Very Nice to meet you Kara, you do look amazing tonight may I ask whom it is you are wearing to this gala?” Ryan asked he eyed her.

 

Kara smiled as she remember, “I am wearing Vera Wang.” She said as she slowly turned and showed the back to her dtess

 

“Well I must say you look beautiful, now tell me the truth, how nervous are you to be out here.” Ryan asked.

 

Kara smiled as she said, “I am terrified to be out here, but with him at my side I feel good.”

 

“Well he's a good guy and you got a good man on your side.” Ryan said.

 

“No I got a great woman on my side Ryan, take care man.” JC said as he kissed her cheek and made her feel great

 

 

A FEW FEET BACK:::

 

Carly felt as if she was in a world of her own. She smiled as she snapped pictures of all the Celebrities. The guys with different interviewers, other super star celebrities and so on. She smiled as she felt Johnathan stand behind her as she took more pictures.

 

“You are having fun aren't you?” He asked

 

Carly stopped after her last picture and moved further up the carpet ahead of the group and stopped to take pictures of Bre with her mother and father, then the group again. She looked to him and said, “I am having a blast. This is what I love to do Johnathan.”

 

“I know, J keeps telling me about your work.” Johnathan said. He noticed another camera in her bag and took it out. He saw her looking at the group as they were interviewing with another person on the carpet. The way she was smiling and her profile made him smile. He took the camera and snapped a picture.

 

Carly blinked out of her trance and saw Johnathan pull the other camera from his face and said, “Did...did you just take a picture of me?”

 

“Yeah, I wanted to capture something worth a thousand words.” he said as he looked back on the preview screen and saw the picture he looked to Carly and said, “I know I got something worth more than that.” he put the camera back in her bag and leaned in and kissed her cheek.

 

Carly was in total shock as she stood there. She couldn't believe what had just happened as she then put her things away. She saw him look back at her a few feet ahead and give her a wink she was sure she had seen Justin give the girls when he was performing.

 

 

 

Magical.

 

That was what Kara was feeling throughout the entire night. She felt as if she was Cinderella and was at prince charmings side. True she had been feeling as if something was going to go wrong but she let it go. She had to remind herself that she was with an amazing man. He treated her better than anyone else she had met.

 

Kara was at the bar as she stood there she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned around.

 

“Hello?” Kara said

 

“Hi, I am sorry I just wanted to meet the woman, that stole the most eligble bachelor's heart away.” the woman said

 

Kara was taken back a moment. She looked at the much skinnier woman, she was a knock out for sure. She had to be a size 2 or even a 0 at best. She was perfection in Kara's eyes. She instantly felt out of place and uncomfortable.

 

The other woman smiled towards Kara. A smile that Kara knew all too well. It was the same one she used to get from Nate's ex. Shifting uncomfortably she said, “I'm Kara and you are?”

 

“Oh sorry I thought you recognized me from years ago...the name's Bobbi.” she stuck her hand out.

 

Kara tried to shake the woman's hand but then got pulled in close to her. Kara's eyes went wide and she stood in total shock. She knew there would be something that would wreck this night.

 

“Well miss thing let me fill you in miss thing, he's not into you. You are just a phase. I was a phase, Tara was a phase, even Eva was a phase. He must be going through the pity phase cus as I can tell you are just a pity phase.” Bobbi looked her up and down and smiled knowing she got to her.

 

Kara snapped her hand away and said as best as she could, “thanks for the warning, but I can tell why he left you. He told me your little fuck up with him. I hope you are happy with what you chose.”

 

“Better then you are gonna get fatty.” Bobbi said then walked away.

 

Kara went back to her seat and put up a front as she looked to see him smile at her. She then felt herself want to cry. She didn't want to believe what Bobbi said but at the same time she always got to this point of the relationship when she feared the worst. She knew with JC it wasn't true but at this moment. She was having her fears hit her dead on.

 

And she felt alone.

 

Yet again.

Chapter End Notes:

WHAT A BITCH SHE IS!!! I LOVED HOW I ENDED THIS CUS AT SOME POINT IN A RELATIONSHIP EVERY WOMAN FEELS LIKE THIS I THINK....HEHEHE...WILL KARA GET CONFIDENCE TO DEAL WITH A BITCH LIKE HER....WE'LL SEE :)

 

PLEASE REVIEW



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc