Author's Chapter Notes:

this is the filler for things to come...

alot is bout to happen and things get interesting for our friends here...read on good readers.....read on

 

Carly sat on the bus working on her portfolio for her big interview with Teen People. She enjoyed looking at the work she did with the guys while in Vegas. It was the best time she has had in a long time. Come to think of it she's never had more fun then she was right at this time. She was doing something she loved, and was with great people.

 

Carly laughed at the pictures of herself and Brianna, the group acting silly on the Vegas strip, the Vegas strip at sunset. But her favorite pictures were the ones she got while at the desert at sunrise the night that she was allowed to sleep in Brianna's room. True Kara found out the truth why her, Bre, Justin and Chris were exhausted but she didn't care. This was one set of pictures she wanted to have more than anything. The first few she had were of the guys sitting on the ground watching the sunrise. The next were of the sunrise itself. As it came up and the colors all blended together. At that time she truly felt happy. Happy to have the chances she was given and to enjoy her life. No matter how raw of a deal she and Kara got she was happy and blessed to have this time.

 

The next few pictures she put in a separate album. This was going to be given to Joey, Bre and Kelly later on down the road. She had started this at the beginning of the tour and was happy to get journalistic pictures of the family. She liked how they all got along and even if she did feel a little jealous of Bre for that she would never let it be seen. All in all she was happy and lucky to have a friend like Bre.

 

 

JC saw Carly sitting at the back table putting the pictures together. He saw how she was making the book and smiled.

 

Carly felt someone staring at her and picked her head up as she saw JC. “Sup, poppa bear?” she started calling him that noticing how he was the one that cared to make sure, (other than Kara) that everyone was where they needed to be and was there on time...if not on time...then early. She liked how she was learning that form both Kara and JC.

 

“Not much Evans,” JC said as he sat across from her. He saw the pictures in her portfolio and looked to her. “May I?”

 

Carly smiled to him as she finished updating one album and put it down, “Please do so, I need some insight on it...i feel as if it's all wrong or something.”

 

JC sat and carefully looked at all the pictures that Carly had taken from the first day to now...close to two months later. All the cities they were at. Carly had most of the bases covered in her pictures. He scanned each picture and took in the beauty that Carly was able to capture. “This is amazing Car, you have gotten every detail in these pictures...i love the lighting and everything reflects in this one...you see it?” JC showed her the picture she took while they were in New Orleans on Bourbon St. it was near a Creole restaurant at sunset. The building was one of the few that showed the old world of New Orleans and Carly caught the lighting at the right time.

 

Carly smiled as she looked at that picture. “Yeah, I love that one too...I also like this one I made of you guys during your show in Houston.” Carly flipped the pictures to show the photo collage of the guys at the show.

 

JC's eyes scanned the picture and how she got it all together, the center being of the five guys singing “bye bye bye” and how she put pictures of random fans around her, then a single shot of each guy around them.

 

Carly sighed as she saw the sign that they were two hours away from Los Angeles. She looked to JC as he caught her. She looked to him and said, “Yes to answer your question, I am nervous...no scratch that...I am scared shitless!”

 

“Carly, you have this in the bag. If they don't see this talent...then they are nuts. For a 16 going on 17 year old you have talent beyond your years.” JC said.

 

Carly smiled at his honesty and said, “Thanks JC, I guess I needed to hear that.”

 

“Hear what Missy?” Chris said as he walked into the room.

 

“Not much just getting nervous about this interview, but Papa Chase calmed me down.” Carly said.

 

Just as she finished putting away her pictures the rest of the crew came walking in. Carly smiled as she pulled out her camera and started snapping pictures again. It was a way to take away her nerves and calm herself down.

 

Kara smiled as she watched Carly take pictures of everyone. She knew she was nervous and didn't mean to but she did overhear JC talk to her about the interview. She liked that Carly could be comfortable with him in talking about her fears. It made her life easier being that she was dating him and all.

 

Kara smiled as she got in the room and sat down. They were having a fast team meeting for the next three weeks activities. “Alright guys, Johnny wants me to head up this meeting.” Kara looked around the room and smiled, “Okay we have the next four days here in LA. You have tomorrow to practice for the show, a photo shoot, and then the show, Wednesday, you have Ellen for the full hour, followed by the next night we are all going to the benefit for the Save the Music.” Kara said.

 

“Dam, not a days break in LA. That sucks.” Justin said.

 

“Not to worry Justin I got you a day off after the Benefit. You have the next day to relax, and I got Justin, Chris and Joey Tickets to the Lakers game, Lance JC and myself are going to the Dodgers game.” Kara said seeing the smile on everyone's face she smiled as she looked to them.

 

“Okay so we have LA, next on the agenda Ms. Evans??” Justin asked as he looked on.

 

“Okay so we leave the next day out of LAX and I am sorry guys I tried for a later flight but it didn't work out so well...and.” Kara was looking real sad when she looked to the guys.

 

“Tell me what time it is woman or I tickle the child to death.” Chris said as he started to poke and bother Carly who was laughing her ass off.

 

Kara very quietly said, “6am”

“What time??” Joey asked he laughed, “I thought you said 6 am”

 

“I did. I am real sorry bout this and if I can I am trying to pull for a noon flight but it's not working for all.” Kara said as she heard all the groans, she then said, “But we get to Chicago @ noon their time and I did make arrangements that day for you all to get in to the hotel right when we get there without having to wait for the check in time.”

 

“Were not mad, Kara, they are just giving you shit. Trust me we will live with it.” Chris said.

 

The other guys all said in unison. This made Kara relax as she went on. “Okay, we are in Chicago for a week, as you see the itinerary you have the day of the early flight off, then we have the National anthem at the Cubs/Mets game, in honor of Joey.”

 

“Ugh really dad the Mets??” Brianna said as she looked at her father.

 

“Yes Bre the Mets, you have a problem with that young lady?” He asked in challenge.

 

Kelly took the honors of this one, “She doesn't have a problem with them Joey, right sweetie?” Kelly asked.

 

Bre smiled as she said, “No...no...nothing at all, just its sad that dad likes a team that is in like next to last place in their division. I mean come on Dad, even the MARLINS! Are better then the METS!”

 

Joe sat in a huff and grumbled as everyone laughed at him.

 

“Like was saying...” Kara continued on with the meeting about Chicago . She then got to the part of the trip that everyone was waiting for.

 

“So Kara tell us what happens to us for two weeks in New York.” Lance asked.

 

“Well we will be taking the bus from Philly the night of the show to New York City where you Divas will be spending two weeks at a rented out penthouse apartment on Park Ave. Now be fore we leave for Chicago I need your wish lists of things you will want and need for the two weeks we are there so that I can make those wishes and needs of yours come true.” Kara said as she finished.

 

JC caught on as she didn't say something and cut in. “You said us 3 boys. Where are you staying?” JC asked.

 

Kara looked to the guys and started, “Well we made this two week break and Carly and I are going to be staying with my family in Jersey. I have a house that I just finished selling that we need to close up on and I will be busy for a the first two days there finishing up stuff and Carly is going to be visiting with her grandparents as well as my parents and family.” she saw the look on JC's face and could feel the sadness oozing out of him. “Not to worry thought I will only be gone for a total of two days and you are all invited to my family barbecue to meet everyone.” Kara finished.

 

 

“Yeah guys no offense but I'm staying in Jersey too with Kelly's family.” Joey said.

 

“Its cool with me guys...we'll catch up that time right?” Justin asked

“Hell yeah, you guys got tickets to the Yankees/Red Sox game..and if you want to do or see something else let me know.” Kara said as she finished the meeting and went to the front of the room.

 

 

Carly slowly went to JC and sat near him. She knew the REAL reason for Kara not inviting him to go with her for this stuff and had many arguments for it. She was still trying to work her magic and knew...deep in her heart...Kara was going to need JC by her side for the two days she was trying to be alone for.

 

“JC, you need to just show up with us those two days.” Carly said as she sat next to him.

 

“Kara doesn't want me there.” JC said, feeling lost and confused.

 

“Do you even know what she's doing.” Carly sat there dumbfounded that he had no clue what was going on. She saw him shake his head and she went on not without a sigh. “JC, Kara sold the house that my father and her had before...all the crap went down with them. She had it to herself for so long and never wanted to let it go. She decided at the start of the tour to sell the house. I told her that it was up to her being that we don't go up there anymore and well we live in Florida now, we only come to Jersey for the summer for two to three weeks and for Christmas. It was useless for her to keep the house and it was becoming to be too much.”

 

JC sat there shocked he never found out. All this time she didn't let him know. “Why didn't she tell me?”

 

“Let me ask you this, if you had a house with a woman that was fucking her ex that you promised you never would go back to and mean time she was screwing him more than yourself...and you had this house that held more sad memories than happy ones...would you want to keep it. I wouldn't..i mean Kara asked me if I wanted to move there after college and I told her it was cool and that I didn't care for the house anymore. All I remember is the house that wrecked Kara” Carly said with a slight tear falling down. She then looked to him. “She came back to life when she met you guys, even more now that she has you by her side. And if I were you Joshua, I would just show up at the address I will give you at that time the day it comes. Don't let her know and trust me she will be a little pissed to start but she'll be better off in the end with you by her side than being alone.

 

JC smiled to Carly as he looked to Kara sitting in the front of the buss with a far off look. He knew she was having a hard time letting go of this and she probably felt more alone then ever before.

 

“She won't be alone Carly...you have my word.” JC said as he hugged her. He then thought to himself

 

She shouldn't be alone at a time like that...whether or not she realizes it she needs to stop being strong and let me be there to catch her when she falls. And I will do just that.

Chapter End Notes:
Review i have started the next chapter so i will have it up soon....and thanks for reading this so far...i hope it hasn't been too bad


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc