Author's Chapter Notes:
it's the next day...and kelly and carly see something in Kara that had been missing for a long long time and Kara starts to feel as if she can truly let go and do something she was not able to do for a long time....she's allowing herself feel.

Kara, rolled over and felt pain and sore muscles in her body. But it was a good kind...the kind she had not had in a very VERY long time. She felt the coolness of the sheets and sat up right away. She then saw a red rose with a note underneath it. She smiled as she smelled the flower and then read the note:

 

Good morning love,

 

I didn't leave you for that long so don't worry, I went to get food for us to enjoy. Relax, watch TV and don't get dressed...i should be back as soon as you are done reading this note.

 

Love always,

 

JC

 

 

True to his letter as she put it down she heard the door open and saw JC walk to the bed wearing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He came to her with a cup of coffee and sat on her side of the bed. She gave her best smile.

 

“Good morning sweetie, Coffee?” JC said as he handed her a cup of coffee he went to get for her. He saw her take a sip and hand it back to her. He took her face into her hands and kissed her ever so softly. Loving the way her lips felt on his.

 

“Wow, a girl could get used to waking up like this.” Kara said as she smiled up at him. She then had to ask, “So um....last night...did you..i mean how are you this morning?” she was tripping up on her words and feeling the redness in her cheeks begin to form.

 

JC smiled at her embarrassment and smiled. He loved how she was not used to this and it made her look even sexier than the night before when he was greeted to her in the black lace she had on. He kissed her again and this time he took his time as he moved the cup of coffee from her hands and placed it on the nightstand. He then kicked his shoes, sweats, shirt...everything but his boxers off and climbed back into bed with her. He smiled as he felt her body mold right into his as he rested himself against the head board and looked down at her. “I feel like I hit gold last night. And you my dear were amazing.” He said as he kissed the top of her head.

 

Kara looked up to him. She had been called wonderful or okay by her husband, but being called amazing was a first for her. She had never been amazing. “Amazing? Me?”

 

JC smiled down at her and said, “Yes, you were amazing.” He looked down to her and realized something. “Wait, after the marriage you had you were never told how good you are in bed? Or how sexy you look while being made love to?”

 

Kara just looked away as he asked these questions. She then started, “Josh the last time I made love to my husband was a month before he was killed, and it lasted all of 20 minutes.” Kara said sitting up and looking at him.

 

“Wow,” JC said as he looked at her he then asked, “How long has that been?”

Kara blushed a deep pink as she said, “Until last night, it was almost two years,” she saw the shock on his face and contiued, “But last night made up for the two lost years,” she smiled and straddled his hips as she then said, “and the year of lust lacked sex I had with him.” She then kissed him with passion.

 

JC smiled inside as he felt himself get hard right under her naked body. He was already halfway there when he woke up this morning, but now having Kara naked and ready he was in pure bliss. He tore his lips away as he looked up at her as she started to roll her hips on his already aching erection.

 

Kara looked down to him. She smiled as she worked her hands under the two of them and began to stroke him through his boxers. She smiled as she then went between his legs and smile up as she removed his boxers, causing his erection to spring out of it's confines and to life right in front of her. She smiled up to him as she then took him slowly and fully into her mouth.

 

JC just sat there and watched as Kara licked and sucked on him. Never before had he felt something as good as her mouth. Wait, that was a lie the one thing he liked more than that he liked being inside of her. He tilted his head back and moaned, “Mmmmm” he looked down just at the time that Kara looked up at her and smiled as she kept going to work on him.

 

JC caught her looking at him while she was sucking on him. He picked her up and let her straddle his hips. He slowly played with her clit finding her wet and ready. He smiled up to her, “Ready for me sweetie?”

 

Kara smiled as she eased herself down allowing him to enter her inch by sensual inch. Filling her up as nobody, ever had or could. She smiled and sighed as she began to go at a slow steady rhythm allowing her to enjoy the feeling of sliding up and down on him. She felt his hands caress her body.

 

“You look and feel so hot baby.” JC said as he sat up to kiss her. His toungue playing with hers. He took his time as he contiued to talk to her, “I love how your skin feels against mine.” he said as he then sat back and began to pick up the pace.

 

Kara moaned, she arched her back and started to cup her breasts she then felt a pair of hands on hers, moving them away. She smiled as she sat up and began to pick up the pace feeling her ending about to come.

 

JC pulled her to him and said such a sexy tone that it could have made Kara come, “look at me when you come baby. I wanna watch you.”

 

Kara focued on his eyes as she started to ride her wave of bliss. As she came she looked into his eyes and let the stare he was giving her do all the talking. She moaned and let it all go as she felt him stiffen and come with her. Their eyes never leaving one another.

 

Kara fell forward and said, “Oh god, I think I have died.”

 

JC laughed as he kissed her forehead, “I hear you sweetie,” he said as he then felt her slip off of him and move to the side of him.

 

Kara smiled up at him as he kisssed her head. She then said, “Do you know how much I love you?”

 

JC smiled down at her and said, “Sort of but you can tell me if you want to.”

 

“Well JC, I....love....you....very....very....much” Kara said ending the last few words with kisses on his lips. As she ended the last one she heard her phone go off. She looked and saw that it was Carly.

 

“Hello sweetie, how are you?” Kara said sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

“Well I am good, I was just wondering if you and JC are gonna grab breakfast...you two are ussually the first ones down here...i didn't see you emerge from your room and I was making sure you two came up for some air.” Carly said smiling through the phone.

 

“Yes, I...well we just need to shower and clean up...give us about 20 minutes. See you soon love.” Kara said as she hung up the phone. She looked to JC. “Well they know.” She sighed as she got up.

 

“I swear I didn't tell a soul.” JC said as he looked at her.

 

Kara laughed as she looked at his neck. “I think it was my fault being that you have a hickey right here on your neck” Kara said rubbing the mark on his neck.

 

JC went to the bathroom mirror and smile as he saw the mark. “I am shocked Justin didn't drill me this morning.” He saw Kara look on her neck and she noticed nothing then she opened her robe and saw a mark on her stomach.. “Well I can cover that up no problem.” She said laughing.

 

 

 

True to her word, Kara got downstairs to the room that they held for the group and crew for breakfast, 30 minutes later, right on the mark. Kara laughed as she saw Carly, Breanna, Justin and Lance all sitting there looking as if they didn't ge a wink of sleep. “Rough night boys and girls?”

 

“Ugh well since Bre and I can't go down to the casino, Justin and Lance thought it'd be fun to get the guards in our room and play a little poker.” Carly said smiling a little, “I won 50 bucks!”

 

“You played cards against Justin?!” Kara said as she saw JC bring her another cup of coffee with some food to eat.

 

Justin picked his head up and said, “Yeah I taught the two of them and they both robbed me and lance out 50 a piece.” He then turned to Carly, “She's good, I never saw a girl pick up games that fast before.”

 

“Well that's because Carly and I both learned from My parents and Kara. And if you want to really get your ass whipped,” Breanna said looking at Her parents then Kara, “Play those three...JC I'm not sure bout yet but yeah that's who we learned from.”

 

Kelly looked at JC's neck as it got quiet again and noticed something. She saw Kara look at her looking at him then her face went red. Kelly's eyes went wide as she move her seat to her side.

 

Kara saw Kelly sit next to her as she started to tense, she then asked, “Is it that noticeable?”

 

Kelly laughed at how Kara was worried, she then said, “Don't worry they can cover it up with make-up.” Kelly smiled at Kara and asked, “So I take it last night went very well?”

Kara just looked at Kelly and smiled, “Oh good lord Kel, I never knew it could be like that.”

 

Kelly looked at Kara shocked, “Really?”

 

“Well you have to know at first with Nate it was great, then it just was more like routine, then the routine went to nonexistent. It killed me inside. I didn't sleep with anyone for a very long time...well that's until last night.” Kara said then said, “and this morning, hence why we were late this morning.”

 

Kelly laughed then slowed down to say, “Hey no worries, Joey and I were late for breakfast too...being that the girls had their own room.”

 

Kara slowed down as she got quiet, “Tell me it's okay to be this happy, I mean I have never felt like this the morning after making love to Nate. Now one night of JC and I feel punch drunk in love. Is it wrong to feel like this?”

 

Kelly looked to Kara and had to admit to herself , she had never been in the positions that Kara had been in ever. She had always been with Joey and nobody else. She had met him and he was her soul mate. She did agree the feeling of punch drunk love because Kelly got like that with Joey too. It was an amazing feeling and she felt blessed that she found that in her husband and even more in their daughter.

Kelly sat forward and began to speak, “I can't compare to you at all but I can say that, yes you deserve to be happy in love. Nate might at one point stopped trying. He just gave up and went to another woman to get happy...not realizing what he had in front of him.” Kelly picked her head up and looked at JC who smiled as he looked at Kara and then back to the boys. She then went on, “I look at how JC looks at you and how you two take care of everyone as well as each other and how you look happy together and I can say that you both deserve to be happy.”

 

Kara looked to Kelly and smiled, “Thank you”

 

“For what?”

 

“For being a great friend, for getting me up off my ass making me take back my old self again.” Kara said then smiled again, “I kind of like this me...i forgot what it was like to be like this.”

 

“Well I remember this you and then the other you. Trust me I LOVE THIS YOU!” Kelly said laughing.

 

Carly smiled as she hugged Kara, “so now that I know that you an JC did it. I want to let you know something.”

 

Kara looked to Carly as she sat next to her, “Okay what is it?”

 

Carly looked into Kara's eyes and saw something she had lost in a while. It was there again and she was happy to see it she then said, “I am happy for you and JC. You two both have this smile on your face and something that my dad forgot to do to you.” Carly saw the look on Kara's face then kept going, “Not THAT although the glow in your eyes and face is more than I have seen from some of my friends that do it in school...whatever. I want you to know that I love you and JC and that I give you my full blessing to keep going with this relationship and that's....that's it.”

 

Kara went to Carly and hugged her, “You amaze me everyday baby girl. Your parents should be proud to know that they have a wonderful kid.”

 

“Well the one who has raised me since she I was 6 should know that she has done and will contingue to do a kick ass job. Hey I have another Idea, Bre, and the guys all want to play poker tonight in one of the rooms. Can we...i mean after you all do your shows and casino fun tonight? Please Kara?”

 

Kara laughed at Carly's persistence. “You have work tonight too young lady...you have pics to take.”

 

“Pfsh, cake...plus there is a reason to this game tonight,” Carly pulled the application and letter out of her bag an placed it in front of Kara, “Teen people want me to do the photos for Nsync for their next cover issue as well as random ones of them, doing stuff in vegas, LA, and New York. The are putting this in the September issue. I just got the letter today. Johnny got a call last night and while you were upstairs he talked to me first. He was beyond excited for me.”

 

Kara smiled as she read the letter. “I am so proud of you Carly, this is HUGE!”

 

“So you are okay with this?” Carly asked

 

“I am more than okay, and hey get up...we are going out to celebrate.” Kara got up.

 

“Where are we going? I gotta be back for their meet n greet at 5” Carly said.

 

“We are going to the mall here, it's amazing and also, we have a party to go to tomorrow night before we leave on Thursday, you and bre are coming and it's black tie. We all need dresses for it. But Bre's going with her mom an you are going with me.

 

Carly smiled as she hugged Kara. Never in a million years did Carly think Kara would start to care for herself, and here she was getting to be the Kara she met when she was a meer 6 years old.

 

She just hoped that this Kara stayed and the old miserable one would be gone.

Only time will tell.

Chapter End Notes:

getting the next chapter underway...thanks for reading and Keeping up with this story...enjoy and review :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc