Story Notes:

I like feed back...let me know what you think.

Author's Chapter Notes:

FEED BACK....IT HELPS ME GET WHERE I WANT TO GO IN THE STORIES

 

PROULOUGE:

 

Kara looked into the grave as she felt the rain falling down on her. She couldn't believe that five days ago she had the one most important person in her life leave her. She felt lost. She felt alone.

 

She on the other hand felt angry, pissed, enraged, and wanted to scream. She kept it in as she looked on to Carly, her stepdaughter and now her responsibility.

 

Kara placed the ashes of her Husband and Carly's father, as Carly placed her mother's ashes in to the ground with her father.

 

Both killed by a drunk driver. Both dead. BOTH WERE IN LOVE with one another.

 

They had been seeing one another again for over six months now and were bout to leave each other's significant others to be together again.

 

Kara knew she was loosing her husband to his ex. She knew for a long time and she knew it was coming, she tried so hard to keep her love and the one she knew who loved her in her grasp but she was losing him.

 

And now here he layed. In a small box in the ground. Gone.

 

To add to her pain she also heard in the will that was left from him, that if he and Carly's mother were dead she was to be the legal guardian of her.

 

Being that Carly then at the age of 14 had nobody left in her family she was the only one that was left to take care of her.

 

 

Kara looked at the young woman standing there and held her as she cried, then said, “I know I may not be the top pick to be your mother, but I can only try to help you. You know you are not alone on this one right sweetie/”

 

Carly looked at her stepmother and said, “My mother will be flipping in her grave but I rather have you care for me than any of HER family. And I don't feel so alone right now.” She wiped a tear away from her face

 

As Kara stood there she then looked to the grave sites an thought. 'I feel alone though.'

 

And she truly felt that at that moment.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc