Author's Chapter Notes:
I've posted two new chapters! Enjoy!! :)) 

3 days till wedding

"Mexico."

"He's been there."

"Spain."

"He's been there."

"Italy."

"He's been there too."

"Hawaii?"

"Went there last year."

"Canada?"

"He just got back from Canada this morning!" Liz laughed.

Emma scowled. "The man has been all over the fucking globe! Just pick a place so we can get on with this!"

"I'm tired," Liz whined, putting her feet up on the coffee table so that they were outstretched. "We've been running around constantly for two days straight."

"Blame your fiancés music people for giving us a wedding to plan in five fucking days!"

"We got stuff done though!" Liz insisted. "Johnny and Melinda booked the Eagle Creek Golf Club for the ceremony and then Josh decided on The Grand Floridian for the reception, Justin and Lynn are sorting out seating, head counts and tuxedos and Josh said that he'd take care of music. Oh, and Johnny hired a tabloid free photographer. I looked through his portfolio already. He's pretty good."

"What's a tabloid free photographer?"

"He made the guy sign a contract that basically said that if any of our wedding photos get leaked to the press without me and or Josh's approval, then we have the right to sue."

Emma looked down at her lap to read off the checklist she made. "So, basically, we just need to get the place settings tomorrow, the bridesmaid's dresses are coming in tomorrow and what are we supposed to do about food?"

"Melinda and Robin are taking care of that. Josh and I made a list of what we wanted, what we didn't want, our budget and a list of places and caterers we've both worked with. I gave them to Melinda through e mail the day before yesterday."

Emma frowned. "Where was I when you and Josh did all that?"

"We did it over e mail, basically, at like, one in the morning. I think you were asleep or something.  I had to send it before today or we'd have no food at the wedding and then all this wouldn't be happening."

"I'm surprised all this is even happening. A wedding in five days is incredible."

"You got Josh and his team of people to thank for that," Liz grinned.

"If we actually pull this thing off, then I'm sending everyone who played a part in this, gift baskets."

"We will pull this off. We already sent out invitations."

"We have too much to get done though! People are flying in, we haven't decided who's sitting at what table yet, I have to collect the rings tomorrow and I have to go check up on the staff Johnny hired to get everything ready for the reception and the ceremony."

"You don't have to do that till Saturday morning..."

"And then we have your bachelorette party on Saturday night," Emma wiggled her eyebrows.

"I swear to God, if you hired a male stripped with his dick hanging out of his thong, I'm going to kill you."

"So I guess that's a ‘no' to the flavored condoms and the penis lollipops I was going to give out as prizes for the games too?"

"Emma," Liz glared at her. "A night out at a club or something, and that's it. Nothing more."

"You are so not in charge of planning my bachelorette party if I get married."

"What'd we have to do now?"

"Now, I have to go book two tickets to some luxurious hotel in some far away land for your fairytale honeymoon but I can't do that because you haven't decided where you want to go yet!"

"I'm not sure where I want to go."

"Go to Fiji," Emma giggled.

"Why Fiji?"

"I don't know it was the first thing that popped into my mind."

"I don't know about how I feel about going to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean."

"You are impossible!" Emma yelled, tossing a throw pillow over at Liz.

She threw it back. "Keep your voice down! You're going to wake up Josh!"

"I'm already up," JC yawned, walking into his living room. He rubbed his eyes, walking over to where Liz sat on the couch and collapsed next to her. He lied down on his side and rested his head on her lap. "Morning," he mumbled, closing his eyes.

Liz laughed, using one of her hands to scratch gently at his scalp through his hair. "Hey sleepyhead. Got some rest?"

"Mmhm. What time is it?"

"It's four thirty in the afternoon," Emma answered.

JC's eyes shot open but he didn't bother to move. "You're kidding. I slept through the entire day?"

"Basically, yes."

JC groaned, closing back his eyes. "I'm hungry."

"I cooked earlier," Liz told him. "There's lasagna in the kitchen."

"Food," JC grinned goofily.

"Want me to go get you a plate?" Emma offered. "You seem pretty comfortable there already."

JC chuckled, nodding his head. "Please."

"You mind?" Liz asked.

Emma shook her head. "Nah, I need a break from you and this checklist." She got up and tossed the paper onto the couch behind her. "And I think I'll fix myself a plate while I'm at it."

"Thank you Emma," JC called out to her, lazily turning to lie on his back so that now he was looking up at Liz's face. He smiled. "Hi baby."

"Did that eleven hour sleep do you any good?"

"I'm still tired."

"Me too," Liz sighed, leaning her head back.

"What'd you guys do all day? Did I miss out on anything important?"

"Not really. Today was a free-ish day for you. All Emma and I did was run around to all these different places, and I was talking to Johnny on the phone from time to time sorting out some stuff. Oh! And I got my dress today!"  

"You did?" JC smiled, a little surprised.

"Mhm. Got it this morning."

"Is it everything you imagined it would be?"

"Yea, it actually is. I mean, I tried on a few really great ones but I guess when it's the dress, you know it's the dress. This is going to sound really stupid but I actually got teary eyed when I saw myself in for the first time. It's nothing too extreme and there isn't a lot of ruffles or wild lace patterns or anything like that but it just, it, felt right on me. Oh, but it's long and it's strapless and... white."

JC smiled, reaching up to take her hand and lace their fingers together above his chest. "I bet you looked so beautiful baby. I can't wait to see it on you."

"Nuh uh uh," she waved her finger. "You're not seeing that dress or me in that dress till you're standing at the top of the aisle. Or is it the bottom?"

"I think it depends on what direction you're facing. Maybe it's the bottom. Where is the dress anyways?"

"It's over at the house. Well, Emma's house now."

"Does it feel weird? You calling it that?"

"A little but I'll get used to it. This is my - well, our - home now... Or, at least it will be from Sunday."

"A lot of your stuff is already here."

"I'm going to miss her though. Us in that house... Em and I had some good times in there."

"And now it's time for you and me to have some good times here."

"Exactly," she smiled. "I'll deal with it. My stuff should be in here by Saturday."

"What were you guys talking about before I came in here?"

"Our honeymoon."

JC grinned. "I'd rather fast forward straight to it than just talk about it."

"We haven't decided a place yet!"

"I thought I left that part up to you."

"Yea, but you've been everywhere."

"Who cares about the place?! We'd only be out of that hotel room like, 2% of the time."

Liz rolled her eyes. "I'm serious. It should be somewhere that the two of us want to go."

"I want to go anywhere you want to go. Spain, Italy, The Caribbean, Mexico, hell, we'll go to Russia if you want us to. Anywhere you want, and I'll make it happen."

Liz smiled down at him, rubbing his hair back from his forehead. "I don't want to go to Russia."

"Then where do you want to go?"

"Have you been to Fiji?"

"Fiji? Actually, yea, I think I have but that was a long while ago. I can't remember it too much. You want to go to Fiji?"

"Emma actually suggested it. I heard it's a beautiful place. It's in the middle of the Pacific Ocean but it might be nice for us."

"It is. Really nice beaches, especially." He closed his eyes and smiled. "I can imagine it. You and I, at night, making love under the moon on the sand with the only sounds being heard are the waves crashing onto the shore and our staggered breathing. It's a fantasy of mine now."

Liz blushed lifting her legs off the coffee table. JC chuckled and got up so that now he was sitting next to her.

"Don't pretend like you haven't had any fantasies about you and me making love together," he said.

She turned to face him and smiled. "Do we have to talk about this now?"

"I wanna know."

"Well, there is something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What's that?"

"For our honeymoon... Our honeymoon night, really..."

"Mmhmmm," JC smiled.

"I don't want to go anywhere that night. Just for that night after the reception."

"What'd you mean?"

"Well, you know what happens on our honeymoon night right? Our first time?"

JC nodded.

"Well, when that time comes, I want us to spend our first, intimate moment in our own bed in our own home. Not in some fancy hotel in a honeymoon suite in a bed that I'm only going to sleep in for a coupla nights."

"So, you want to spend our first night together, here at home, upstairs, in our own bed?"

"I just... I thought it would be more special that way, you know?"

"Yea, I know. Well, if that's what you want to do, then okay. We start the honeymoon at home and then we leave for Fiji early the next morning."

Liz's fit lit up. "We're really going?"

"Yea," JC chuckled. "Honeymooning in Fiji. I like the idea."

"Me too," Liz grinned, leaning over to plant a kiss on his lips. "Thank you baby."

"I'll eat and take a shower and then we can start googling some hotels online so we can tell Emma what to book. I'll call my parents and tell them that we'll either get a hotel for them and Heather and Tyler to stay at or they can stay with Emma for the one night we'll be spending here. The rest of the time we're gone, they can stay here if they want to, right?"

"Of course. You shouldn't even have to ask me that. They can stay here whenever they need to or want to."

"They'll leave a couple days before we get back though, because Heather and Tyler have school and what not so we don't have to worry about them being here when we return."

"Sounds good."

"Good."

"Josh, you're taking care of the music right? I mean, you haven't really showed me a playlist or what band your hired or anything like that. And your tuxedo? And the guys' tuxedos?  And our-" she stopped mid sentence and gasped. "Our cake! Our wedding cake! We haven't even done taste testing or anything."

"Baby, relax. I told you that I had the music taken care of so don't worry about that. Justin and I are picking up the tuxedos Saturday afternoon right before we head on over to the club where Lance, Chris and Joey are having my ‘bachelor party'. As for the cake, I'll pull some strings with Jonny and Melinda today and see if they can get through and check if the caterer they hired specializes in wedding cakes even on short notices. Most likely he should, so we'll take a look at the cakes and talk to the caterers and tell them what we want. We're fine Liz."

"You're really pulling through for me."

"I told you that we could do this in five days."

~*~*~*~*~

Friday night- Less than two days before wedding

"Who in the hell told me I could pull this off in five days?!" Liz practically yelled, looking around at the ballroom in the Grand Floridian. "This is not what we ordered! Nothing in here is what we ordered!"

"Uh, baby," JC tried putting his arm around her waist to calm her but she pushed him away.

"They messed up everything!" She looked around the ballroom that was decorated in a black and white theme. There were black roses on the white table cloths and the place settings were a grey metallic color. The only instrument on the stage was a harp.

"What the fuck is this?" Liz glared at the hotel manager. "A funeral reception or something?! This is not what this room is supposed to look like!"

"Our records showed that there was a mix up in the date of your wedding and that of another wedding that's set for another two weeks. This was originally designed for a Cameron wedding."

"How the hell do you get the names Cameron and Chasez mixed up?!"

"We apologize Ms. Carrington and we will follow through with your instructions immediately."

"See baby?" JC spoke up, moving closer to her. "It was just a mix up. They'll have it down immediately and they'll transform this place using our requests as soon as possible. Right?" JC gave the manager a look.

"Right away Mr. Chasez," the bald man nodded.

Liz glared at him. "I am getting married on Sunday. That is less than forty eight hours away from now. This ballroom needs to be the way we have envisioned it using the appropriate requests we planned out and submitted AND already paid for."

"I understand ma'am. Again, we apologize. I assure you things will be carried out as you have asked immediately."

"Thank you," JC nodded, putting an arm around Liz's shoulder and leading her away from the man so they could leave. "We'll be back tomorrow afternoon."

"And by that time, this all needs to be done!" Liz added in, turning around to shoot the man a look.

Leading her out of the ballroom, JC removed his arm from around her shoulders and they made their way down the corridor to get to the elevator.

"I can't believe a five star place like this messed up what occasions take place on what days," Liz muttered as they waited for the elevator to open. "It's extremely unprofessional."

"They'll get it done. If anything, Johnny will make sure of that."

"They have less than forty eight hours."

"In a place like this, and the money we're paying them, they'll get it done."

"Did you talk to your mom?"

"Yea, their flight is coming in around 10AM. I'll pick them up and take them to the hotel."

Liz sighed, stepping into the elevator and JC followed. "What else do we have to do tonight?"

JC looked at his watch. "It's almost nine. There's nothing much more that we can do. Justin already has the rings safely in their boxes at his house, you and I have to pick up the tuxedos and bridesmaids dresses tomorrow, well, we have to come back here and see if the ballroom is decorated right before we do that but other than that, we're okay."

"I'm starting to feel really overwhelmed with all of this. I mean, things are getting done but I feel like there's a million and one things that I still have to do."

"That's because compared to what you were trying to do last time, you don't have a million and one things to do. This time, everybody's helping."

"I'm ready to go home. I've still got some packing to do."

The elevator dinged and they both got out. JC put on his sunglasses in case there were any snoopy paparazzi outside and h held Liz's hand as they walked out the door. There was one or two people with cameras but they kept their distance as Liz and JC made their way toward JC's car. Once they were buckled in and the doors were locked JC turned the keys in the ignition and drove out.

"So I'm taking you to my house or yours tonight?"

"Mine."

"You need me to stick around to help you pack?"

"Nah, Emma's home. She'll help me out."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

They drove in silence for a couple minutes before JC's phone started ringing.

He used one hand took it out of his pocket but kept his eyes on the road. "Baby, can you answer it? Tell whoever it is that I'm driving."

Liz nodded, taking the phone and clicking ‘Answer.'

"Hello? Oh, hey Johnny... No, he's right here but he's driving. We're on our way home... Mmhm, yea we just went over to how everything was turning out but they messed up our date with another wedding so now they have to do everything over... Yea, I know. The manager promised he'd make it happen by tomorrow so we'll see how that goes... What?... Oh, well, not really. I mean, we're a little tired but we aren't too far from you. What's going on?... Alright then. Yea, I'll tell him. See you in a while... Okay, bye."

She ended the call and gave the phone back to JC.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Johnny wants us to come over for a few minutes before we go home. He said he needed to sort out one last thing."

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm not sure. He didn't sound like something was wrong. He was just like ‘Oh, well, before you guys head home, can you tell JC to stop off at my house first? I just need to sort something out with the two of you before Sunday and now seems like a good time.'"

"Well, we'll see what he has to say."

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Johnny?" JC called out, entering the mansion. "We're here."

"In the office!"

It was only Liz's third time at Johnny's house and she didn't know where the office was so she let JC lead the way.

Taking her hand, JC lead her down a hallway and into a door on the right without knocking. They saw that Johnny was sitting at his desk, leaned back in his office chair doing something on his phone.

"Hey man," JC greeted his manager.

Johnny looked up and smiled, sitting up. "Hey guys."

"Hey," Liz said, taking a seat in one of the two chairs in to face him when he gestured that she and JC sit down. "Everything okay?"

"Oh, yea, everything's fine. You two look tired."

"We are," JC sighed.

"Well, what's going on?" Liz asked.

"Well, everything's being taken care of but there's one last thing that I, JC's manager, found necessary to bring up with the two of you in private."

"What's that?" JC asked cautiously, sitting up some more.

"Alright, I don't want to cause any tension while bringing this up so just think about it logically, okay?"

JC and Liz both nodded.

Johnny reached under a few folders on his desk and pulled out a couple crisp sheets of paper with writing on it.

"What is this?" JC questioned when Johnny handed the papers to him. Liz looked over into JC's lap.

"A prenuptial agreement," she said softly.

"A prenup?"JC raised his eyebrows at Johnny but then frowned. "What'd we need a prenup for?"

"Before we start getting all mad, let's just take the subject into consideration because it is necessary however you look at the situation." Johnny looked from Liz to JC, then back to Liz and then back to JC. "If the two of you get married without this prenup, then there isn't going to be anymore ‘My money.' If one day down the road the two of you decide to split up and get a divorce, then half of your assets go to her-" He looked at Liz, who sat quietly. "We're talking millions of dollars here. We can't just leave that as it is. You have to think about what's going to happen to that money if something were to happen between the two of you."

JC looked down at the paper and frowned. "I trust you though."

"Thanks," she murmured.

"The two of you need to think this through and decide what you're going to do with this because that's a lot of money. If you were to just give half of that away to-"

"I'll sign it," Liz announced. "If that's you want, then I'll sign in."

JC's head shot up and Johnny raised his eyebrows.

"You're willing to sign it?" JC asked.

"I'm not in this for your money. I can take care of myself. I know how you feel about your finances and you've earned everything you have right now. If you don't want to risk losing half of that to me if one day, God-forbid that we split up, then fine. I'll sign in and we can just go home."

"If we split up, then I'd be leaving you with nothing. I can't do that to you. Yea, it's my money that I've earned over the years and yea, I admit, it's a lot of it but I love you and if I'm going to be spending the rest of my life, I want us both to be comfortable."

"I have my own money. I'm comfortable on my own. I can take care of myself. I work too, you know. I don't rake in eight figures annually like you do but I don't need eight figures to live."

JC looked at her and then back to Johnny.

"JC, if she's willing to be smart about this, then..." his voice trailed off.

JC looked at Liz who just looked back at him. "If you want to... I mean... I wasn't exactly thinking about any prenup or anything like that. I don't want you to think that I don't trust you."

"Actually, JC," Johnny put in. "It's really more of a matter of being safe and smart. She knows you trust her and you both have your own money. Maybe this way, it's just smarter to keep it at that. Your money and her money. No questions asked."

"What'd you think?" JC asked Liz. "What'd you want to do?"

Liz shrugged, rubbing the back of her neck. "If you want to keep our finances separate, then fine. If you want me to sign and if that'll make you happy and more secure, then I'll sign whatever it is you want me to sign."

Johnny smiled and nodded. "Okay, great. JC, she'll sign."

JC looked back down to the paper hesitantly as Liz took a pen from on Johnny's desk and put out her hand to JC so that he could hand her the paper.

"Josh?"  

"I don't want you to sign it. Regardless of whether we do break up in the future, I don't want you to sign that. I want to take care of you."

"I can take care of myself if I have to," she told his gently.

"I don't want you to. I want to take care of my wife and from Sunday, we share everything. Including money, if you want us to. What I'm saying is, you don't have to sign this if you don't want to."

"I was going to sign it if you wanted me to sign it."

"I don't want you to sign it."

She smiled, putting the pen back on the desk slowly. "Then I guess I'm not signing."

Johnny looked at the JC incredulously as he tore the papers in half and handed the remains back. "I love that the two of you are so set on this but do you know what you're doing?"

"Yes, Johnny," JC sighed as he got up. "We know what we're doing."

"Well then... Okay. You guys can go home now. I'll see you tomorrow."

After a couple ‘Goodnight's and nods, Liz and JC walked out of the study and closed the door behind him. Before they could go any further, Liz stopped them and looked at JC.

"Are you sure we know what we're doing?"

JC shrugged. "Maybe not but... We'll figure it out along the way."

*~*~*~*~

Sunday- Less than 10mins to wedding

Liz looked at herself in the mirror and stood there. It was here. The day she and JC had been fussing over, had gotten in trouble for and had almost lost the respect of their friends and family for was finally here. If it wasn't for JC's management team and Emma, she knew she wouldn't be standing there at that moment. She turned to her side and looked at her reflection, smoothing her hands over the fabric on her torso. There wasn't a stain on the dress nor was there a blemish on her face. Her hair was out and slightly curled at the ends. She didn't wear a veil.

"Can I come in?" someone knocked on the door.

"Y-yea."

Emma opened the door and walked in. Her hair was held back in a small clip and she wore a light blue, also strapless gown that fit her tall but small frame nicely.

"Wow," she whispered, putting a hand over her mouth. "Wow..."

"D-Do I look okay?" Liz stuttered, a worried look crossing her face.

Emma grinned, shaking her head. "You look so beautiful. I can't believe it."

"You sure? The dress is okay? It's not dirty? My hair doesn't look bad?"

"You look amazing."

"You too," Liz smiled.

"I can't believe this is it. Just a couple days ago, I... I knew you were getting married and this morning I knew you were getting married but seeing you now... And seeing all the people out there. I can't believe it."

"Is everyone okay out there?"

"Yea, everyone's seated and waiting. We only have a few more minutes before Josh is supposed to take his place at the altar."

"Is Josh okay?"

"He's hyped, that's for sure. I walked in when Justin and Joey and Lance and Chris were giving him a final pep talk. He was a little nervous but I guess that's to be expected. He told me to tell you to get ready to become ‘Mrs. Elizabeth Chasez.' He looks really, really handsome," Emma smiled. "And you look spectacular. Everything and everyone's okay so don't worry. Everyone's here."

Liz felt tears well in her eyes but she continued to smile. "Not everyone," she whispered.

Emma stepped forward and held Liz's arms at her sides. "Your parents would be so proud of you today."

"You think so?"

"I know so. And I know they're here. And I know they're looking down on you right now proud as ever."

"Thanks Em," Liz nodded.

"I... I have something for you."

"What?"

"A few years ago, I was told by your mom to look out for you if at some point in time, it narrowed down to just you and I. Same with my parents and you, remember?"

"Mhm."

"Remember when she died and your uncle had her will and he gave everyone that she left her things to their respective items?"

"Yea."

"I never told you this, but she left this to me to give to you for a special occasion and I can't think of anything more special than this day right here." She reached for a small box on a table next to her that Liz hadn't even noticed before and opened it to reveal a diamond necklace with three light colored stones in the middle to form a triangle. So light, they were almost blending in with the small diamonds.

"Each colored stone represents a birthstone. Your dad's, your mom's and yours. She wanted you to have it so that no matter what, on the special occasion that I chose, you'd always have them here in the most physical way, closest to your heart. It's a few years old by now so I guess you can make it count as your ‘something old' and your ‘something new'. You already borrowed my earrings and your underwear is blue so..."

Liz looked down at the necklace and couldn't help but lose the fight of keeping her tears from falling.

"Well thanks for ruining the two hours of makeup you made me go through," she laughed lightly, using that back of her hand to carefully wipe away the tears.

Emma laughed, sniffling. "I'll put it on for you."

"Thank you Emma," Liz said as her maid of honor latched it around her neck.

"Thank you, thank you and I love you."

"I love you too Lizzie," she hugged her friend. "Congratulations."

There was a knock on the door and the two girls pulled away.

"Come in," Emma called out.

"Hey," Chris grinned, opening the door halfway. "Lizzie, you ready?"

"It's time?!" she squeaked.

"JC and the guys are already standing at the altar. We're ready to start sending people down the aisle. We're ready to start."

"Oh my God." Liz had to start fanning herself and taking slow breaths in order to keep herself from throwing up. Chris walked in and put his arms around her.

"You and Josh are ready," he told her. "This is what you've been talking about for weeks. You're ready."

"You ready to walk me down the aisle?" she asked him.

"I am more than ready."

"So," Emma began, picking up the lilac wedding bouquet and handing them to Liz. "You ready to do this?"

Liz took a breath and accepted her bouquet, taking Chris' hand for comfort. "Okay. Let's do this."

*~*~*~*~*

30 minutes, one accident free trip down the aisle, two heartfelt vows, several tears, one kiss, one dress change and a limo ride to The Grand Floridian later

"Are you ready to go in Mrs. Chasez?" JC grinned at his wife, their hands entwined as they stood outside the double doors of the ballroom that everyone was waiting for them in.

"I'm more than ready," she smiled at him, reaching over to touch his cheek with her palm and bring him in for a kiss.

"We did it," JC whispered against her lips. "We're married."

Liz grinned and nodded, but before she could say anything back, they heard four knocks on the door from on the inside. That was their cue for when to come in after counting up the six after hearing those four knocks.

JC squeezed her hand and they both silently counted up to five before JC put his hand on the door handle and practically pulled the two of them into the room just in time to hear Justin and Emma yell the words ‘Mr. and Mr.s Joshua Chasez' into the microphone. Everyone in the room was on their feet, all smiling and clapping and yelling.

Justin, Emma, Chris, Tyler and Joey were by far, the loudest of the one hundred and fifty nine people there.

Liz and JC kept their hands in each other's hold despite each of them being pulled into different directions by friends and family for hugs and kisses and many ‘Congratulations!'. This went on for a few seconds before everyone was forced to quiet down.

"Okay, okay," Justin's voice boomed over the speakers. "It's time for Josh and Lizzie to have their first dance as man and wife so if you can all please clear the dance floor, the bride and groom will now proceed."

Everyone took their seats and some guests just chose to stand around their tables to watch as JC took Liz's hand and lead her to the middle of the ballroom.

Liz blushed as she felt all the eyes in the room on her and JC but he just kept his eyes on hers.

"Y-You took care of music didn't you?"

JC chuckled. "Yes, I did." He looked over her shoulder and nodded at Justin.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is a song off the new *NSYNC album that only you, Josh and Liz's close family and friends, are going to hear right now. Josh collaborated with Richard Marx on this song and it's dedicated to his new bride. This song is called, ‘This I Promise You'. Congratulations you two."

Liz looked at JC with teary eyes as he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned his forehead against hers. She tied her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.

"You wrote a song for me? For our wedding?"

JC smiled. "I remember the first day I met you, at that club two years ago. When I told you I told you I was in *NSYNC, you asked me to sing something for you and I never did. And... I remember when I proposed to you on the dock that night, and you told me that you wanted to stay in that moment forever, in my arms. Well, now, you're in my arms and you're right where you belong. And I'm not going to let anything change that."

Liz turned around for a moment when the music started playing only to see Justin, Joey, Chris and Lance standing in different areas of the room with mics in their hands.

"Where's your mic?" she whispered to JC.

"I'm singing to you," he said softly as he started moving in time with the melody. "I'm not performing for them."

"Listen to the lyrics, okay?" he whispered to her.

Liz had to fight to keep herself from breaking down in happy tears in the middle of her own wedding dance as JC started to sing the song softly in her ear, while his voice sounded from the track being played. The other four members just backed him up.

"And with this vow, forever has now begun..." He continued to sing to her softly. "Without you in my life baby, I just wouldn't be living at all... Just close your eyes, each loving day, and know this feeling won't go away... Every word I say is true, this I promise you..."

"I love you," he whispered to her as the last notes of the song faded. "And I mean every single word in that song. Every single word. And I promise you that I will spend the rest of my life proving that to you."

Liz looked at him through her teary eyes and smiled, bringing his head down to kiss him on the lips. "I love you Joshua. And till the day my life is through, I promise you that no matter what, nothing is ever going to come between us. No matter what, nothing is ever going to top the love I have for you. And I will spend the rest of my life proving that to you."

JC grinned as the song finally ended and the room erupted into claps and cheers. He wiped away a few of the tears that had fallen from Liz's eyes and kissed her sweetly.

"Mr. and Mrs.  Joshua Chasez everyone!" Justin's voice sounded over the speakers.

"Not to sound non enthusiastic about the rest of this reception, because I am, but I honestly cannot wait to just go home and spend the rest of the night with you." JC chuckled.

Liz laughed, pulling away but still grinning at him. "Soon baby. Soon."

Chapter End Notes:

Yea, I know. 'This I Promise You' is used a lot in other stories but it suit the occasion, don't you think? :P

Reivew!! Review!! Review!! Review!!

:)) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love firsttime tour breakupjc boyfriendjc proposal marriedjc tourjc pregnant marriage