Juliette’s head pounded. She tried to open her eyes but everything around her started spinning. She squeezed them shut and focused on keeping the food in her stomach down. Note to self: Never drink that much again. She grinned lazily and ran a hand through her hangover-styled hair. It was worth it, though. She hasn’t had that much fun in a while and it was about time she was able to let her hair down. She had her fair share of jealous looks from female and male onlookers while she danced with one of the *NSYNC men.

She blindly reached out for her watch which she vaguely remembered putting down on the dresser next to her bed. 7:39. Juliette pulled a face and rubbed her eyes. Who would be up at such an ungodly hour? Voluntarily? Juliette tried to think of just what it was she was allowed to kill for waking her up early when she heard a snore.

It didn’t bother her as much as the fact that she just looked down and realized she was nude. That wasn’t surprising to her, she slept in the nude on rare occasions, but it was the fact that she was nude in the bed with someone else.

Juliette grabbed at her sheets and held it to her chest as it heaved while she struggled to catch her breath. Her heat pounded in time with her heartbeat. What if she managed to get in bed with serial killer. Or worse, some meathead. Juliette quickly moved her hands in the motion of a cross before slowly turning her head.

She made out a tuft of brown hair, spiky hair, and a beard. That could be basically any hairy gorilla in the entire state! As if the guy knew what he was thinking his eyes blinked open. Juliette noticed that they were brown. What a common eye color. Juliette wanted to roll her eyes at how generic the guy was. You’d think there would be something about him that was different. The eyes shifted back and locked on Juliette and then a smile formed on the guy’s lips. As soon as he turned and sat up all the way Juliette relaxed and let out a huge sigh of relief.

“Happy to see me?” Joey joked. His voice was rough and light, obviously from massive consumption of alcohol the night before. His voice was sexy as hell at this hour. He had beaten Juliette shot wise; she didn’t know how many he had. She felt a smile creep onto her face. Of course she was happy to see that it was him and not some greasy worm.

“At least you’re not some sicko perv,” Juliette said with a little laugh and pushed her candy red hair out of her eyes. Her eyes closed briefly and she let out a breath. She could feel her body going back to sleep but something stopped her.

A sudden thought.

Why the hell were they in bed, nude, together?

“Joey…” Juliette said slowly, looking at him. Her eyes drifted down to the tufts of hair that was on his sculpted chest before looking back up at him. Don’t let your eyes stray, Covington! “What did we do?” She asked.

Joey’s grin got a bit bigger. “You’re honestly telling me you don’t remember?” He asked. When she shook her head she chuckled. “Well, we had mind-blowing sex. Best I’ve ever had in a while, actually.”

Juliette’s eyes got as wide as saucers. “Wh…wh…what? You have a girlfriend!” She spluttered, gathering up the blankets and held it closer to her body. Then thought better of it and gave some of the blankets back when she noticed it revealed a little bit of his muscle clad tights. Oh fuck. I’m screwed! Hell, I’ve been screwed already, apparently. Oh geeze, I’m living up to my name. I’m as easy as the damn fictional character!

Joey winced at Juliette raising her voice but she didn’t care. She just slept with one of her bosses. Was she supposed to be calm and rational at the idea of the whole thing that just went down? Or up, depending on which way you looked at it.

“Just to clarify, our relationship is in an ‘off’ position right now so this”—Joey waved his finger between himself and Juliette—“doesn’t really matter.”

Juliette just gaped at him. Where she grew up sex wasn’t just something you did for the fun of it. Sex had emotions attached, the idea of intimacy bubbled at the surface. Not this. Not…alcohol-induced, lust-filled, empty sex. Juliette felt used and abused. The hickeys on her shoulders not only made her feel cheap but worse about what had happened.

“Something tells me you’ve done this before,” Juliette muttered.

“What was your first idea?” Joey asked, pushing back the blankets that covered his lower half. Juliette let out a little squeak and covered her eyes. She heard Joey’s throaty chuckle and then a ruffle of clothing. She peeked through her fingers and saw that he had pulled on his black boxers to cover himself.

Juliette didn’t know what to say. Joey hadn’t acted like this before. She knew he was a player but to this degree? She didn’t think anyone was this bad, ever. And Joey seemed like a big teddy bear when they first met. To say she was disgusted was an understatement.

“Do you want to shower or…?” He asked, turning to her. Oh now he wanted to be a gentleman. Juliette took a quick look around the room. She was going to have to wait until he left to be able to process everything. There was no way in hell she was going to let herself breakdown in front of him.

“No, you can go ahead,” she replied with a wave of his hand. He shrugged and gathered up his clothes and walked into the bathroom. As soon as the door shut she grabbed her bra and underwear and pulled them on, wincing as her sore body screamed at her. Then she grabbed her shirt and tugged it on over her head and dropped to the floor, looking for evidence. She found a condom wrapper but she didn’t find the condom itself. She gave up when she spied her diary laying open on the floor. In a panic she scrambled for it and flipped the pages rapidly, earning a paper cut before she found her place. She squinted and tried to make out her barely eligible alcohol-induced writing:

May 12th 2000

I like Jello.

Until next time,

Juliette ‘Woohoo’ Covington

What the fuck did that mean?

Chapter End Notes:
What'd you think? Please leave a review.

Incomplete
Mack_Attack22 is the author of 55 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked The Diary of Skittles also liked 61 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: nsasync tour jc justin joey chris lance