Author's Chapter Notes:
A little on the shoter side. Thanks for reading.

 

Juliette could hardly hear herself think, but that was the way she liked her clubs. The floor was packed with sweaty men and women, drinks held high, bodies rubbing together. You couldn’t be shy at a club, that’s for sure.

“Drinks all around,” Joey said as he put a tray on the table. Juliette immediately reached for a shot and downed it in one gulp. She smiled at the fiery feeling that slid down her throat. A few more and she’d be able to loosen up and have some fun for once.

“Oh come on!” Justin whined once JC slapped his hand away. “Just this once.” JC stood firm and glared at Justin. “Why not?”

“Lynn would have my ass if she knew I let you,” JC replied. “I love her to death but when she’s scolding me she’s scary. I don’t want to deal with it.”

“I’ve had a drink before,” Justin told him.

“Oh yeah? When?” Chris demanded and then threw his head back, downing his shot. “In your dreams?” He questioned and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Juliette chuckled at the glare that Justin shot Chris’s way. The two were always at each other’s throats but she knew that they never meant it. They were best friends from what she could see.

“Shut up,” Justin grumbled, elbowing Chris. He wasn’t helping his cause at all, only running it.

“Either let him drink or let him sulk, I don’t care. I just want to hit the dance floor,” Juliette said impatiently, snapping her fingers.

“Atta girl, let’s hit it,” Joey said as he held out his hand. Juliette placed her hand in his hand he gave it a kiss. She laughed and allowed him to pull her down the stairs of the VIP area and onto the dance floor right as Will Smith’s “Getting’ Jiggy Wit It” started blasting over the speakers. A loud roar filled the club and bodies stormed the dance floor, getting as close to others as possible, raising their arms in the air and moving in time to the music.

Joey placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back against him, easily falling into time with the music. She lifted her hands above her head and flipped her hair, getting lost in the bass beats and the music. Her senses were amplified because of the alcohol swimming through her veins. She was aware of everything and everyone, even when Joey pulled her closer to him, if that were possible. They were practically welded together.

Juliette tilted her head back and smiled up at Joey who gave her a smirk in response, rolling his hips against her harder. She bit her tongue when she felt his bulge rub against her ass. The bright lights and the sounds wrapped around her and knocked every inhibition out of her mind.

Her night moved in a blur. She remembered drinking a lot of shots and dancing with all of the guys, mainly with Justin and Joey. Justin had a great sense of rhythm and matched every pace of the songs that they danced through while Joey put more energy into his dancing. She didn’t dance with JC much, her girlfriend seemed to be hovering around the club and staring any girl down who wanted to dance with him.

“Isn’t this club the best?” Riley asked, dancing over to the table that Juliette had crashed at, her arms above her head and snapping in time with the music. “We have to come back here whenever the tour rolls around.”

“Oh, no doubt,” Juliette agreed with a small giggle. The alcohol was starting to effect her but not enough that it impaired her judgment.

“So, you were getting pretty cozy with Joey,” Riley said with a grin, poking Juliette’s shoulder.

“We were just having fun,” Juliette said with a wave of her hand.

“Well, I happen to know for a fact that he and his girlfriend are in an off stage right now.”

“Weren’t you the one who just told me that I shouldn’t go after one of the guys?” Juliette asked, playing with a napkin that was in her reach. She started to make a cootie-catcher out of it.

“Right, but I never said you can’t have fun with him,” Riley replied, spinning a strand of her wavy hair around her finger.

Juliette laughed. “You’re wasted.”

“No I’m not,” Riley pouted.

“Then you’re almost there.”

“So?” Riley collapsed into a fit of giggles. “Hey, hey. I met this very cute guy on the dance floor. We traded numbers. Should I call him?”

“We haven’t even left the club yet!”

“But he was really cute.”

“At least wait until tomorrow when the night comes crashing back to you, OK?” Juliette crumpled her napkin and tossed it at Riley. It harmlessly bounced off of her nose and the two girls cracked up.

“Another round, milady?” Joey asked, holding a glass out to Juliette.

“Thanks so much,” Juliette said with a wink, taking a glass from her. He sat down in the chair next to her and draped an arm over the back of her chair. Riley lifted her eyebrows and leaned back in her chair, resting her palms on her stomach, just watching the two. “You mind blinking? You’re starting to scare me,” Juliette commented as she put her glass down.

“You two are just so fascinating,” Riley replied, looking back and forth between them.

“Skittles here is the interesting one,” Joey said, nudging her arm and flashed a big smile. “So, I have a date with a bottle of hair dye tomorrow. Want to make it a threesome?”

Juliette pulled at her hair. She had noticed that the dye was starting to fade and she did need a touch up. She shrugged. Why not? “Sure, sounds like fun. We can do it before your rehearsal tomorrow.”

“Great.” Joey winked at her. “I’m going to cruise the floor. Save me another dance?”

“Of course.” The girls watched as Joey got up and bounded down the stairs of the VIP section. Riley turned to Juliette and raised her eyebrows. “What?” Juliette demanded. Riley’s eyebrows rose a bit higher. “Riles, you were the one who told me to have fun with the guys and that’s what I plan on doing. It might be with them individually but I’m getting to know them better this way, right?”

“Right, but….” Riley’s voice trailed off.

“Hey, don’t worry. Most of ‘em have girlfriends so I’m not going to step over boundaries,” Juliette said with a wave of her hand. “I’m just hanging out with them. What could go wrong?”

If only Juliette knew that in the *NSYNC world plenty could go wrong.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please review.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: nsasync tour jc justin joey chris lance