stories/1486/images/whostheboss.gif 

NOTE: AS OF NOW, THE BABY-J.ORG SITE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING. STILL NEEDS SOME WORK DONE, BUT IT'S OFFICIAL! I'M BACK! YOU GUYS CAN READ NOW LOL :)

Melanie Brown sat in front of the manager's desk with a poignant look on her face. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. After working for him for ten years, he decides to let her go. "How don't...was it something I did?"

"Uh no. We just feel that...well the guys need more of a...stricter person on their backs because lately they've been slacking around and we don't need that. Not with the big tour that's coming up. They need to be focused at all times and I just don't think you're...being hard enough on them." she held her head down, wanting so badly to shed a few tears.

"All right. I...I guess you're doing the right thing. It is for the guys sake, right?" he nodded, intertwining his fingers together.

"Right."

All five of the guys who made Nsync entered the offices of Jive Records and took the elevator to the fifth floor where their manager's office was. "Baby you're not the only oneeeee." JC song in a strong voice. "You don't have to be afraid to fall in love. And..."

"I knowwww that you've hurttt in the past." Justin added in.

"But if you want it here's my hearttttt. No strings attached." the rest of the guys ended.

"What a great way to start off your morning." Jenny, one of the workers spoke, walking pass them.

"Hey Jenny, when are you gonna let me tap that?" Joey flirted.

"Never."

"Ooohhhh." Chris shook his head pathetically. "You can't even get with Jenny. It took Justin no less than a minute to get her phone number."

"Yeah, well that's because he begged her. Ahahaha." they all broke out laughing.

"Very funny, superman." he reached up, knocking three times on the door. "I don't even know why he had to wake us up at four in the morning to come here. This is ridiculous."

"Maybe for you. No one told you to stay out all night."

"Shut up, Joey. You were right along with me. Flirtin' and dancing with all the girls." the door flew open, revealing their assistant. "Hey, Melanie." she forced a smile on her face.

"Morning, Justin." he watched in confusion as she ambled down the hall with a box of stuff in her hands.

"Come on in." they all entered the room one by one and took a seat on an available chair.

"What's going on? What was that...stuff Mel was carrying?" Justin asked curiously.

"Uhhh, well Melanie is leaving."

"Leaving? Leaving where?" a knock on the door interrupted them.

"One second. Come in!" the door crept open and they all watched as an African American woman entered the room with an envelope in her hands.

"Morning, guys. Good morning, Mister Wright." he nodded in response.

"Just give me a second, okay? As I was saying..."

"She's hot." Joey whispered.

"...Melanie was let go." they all sat there in shock. "I just didn't think she was being strict enough on you guys. You guys need someone who can stay on your back and make sure you're doing your jobs. So..."

"Wait a minute. How can you just...fire her like that? Without even talking to us about it." Justin spoke angrily.

"I'm talking to you now."

"No. You know what I mean."

"Listen, Justin. We all understand how much Melanie meant to you. And we know..."

"Know what?" he stood up, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Maybe I think it's time that I...introduce Miss Knowles to you." he stood to his feet, slowly approaching the black woman standing by the door. "Miss Knowles here just replaced Melanie."

"What?" Chris asked in surprise.

"No way. I'm definitely tappin' that." Joey added.

"Excuse me?" she spoke up with the most serious look he had ever seen. "Do you mind explaining what that means?"

"Uhhh..."

"It's just another word for being friends." Lance lied. "Nothing...to get offended by." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's okay, Mister Wright. I don't mind telling them who I am." she sat her folder on his desk. "JC, Chris, Lance, Joey and Justin...I will be assisting you guys from now on. Miss Brown was let go because unfortunately, she wasn't fulfilling her job one hundred percent."

"And you can?" Justin asked, immediately getting her attention.

"Oh, honey." she ambled towards him. "I will stay on your ass like white on rice. You got that?" she leaned in towards him. "You can call me your shadow."

"I don't mind you being my shadow." Joey spoke up.

"And for you." she gazed at Joey. "Don't you ever say somethin' like that again. If you think I don't know what tap that means, then you got another thing comin' to ya'. I'm probably old enough to be your sister. Now..." she stood beside Johnny. "I'm sure you guys know who I am now. So, before we offically become partners, is there anything any of you guys would like to ask me?" Chris raised his hand. "Yes, Mister Kirkpatrick."

"Uhhh, do we have lunch appointments now?" he asked.

"And exactly what that's supposed to mean?"

"It means...do we have to start asking to go to lunch?" she could hear snickering throughout the room. "'Cause I'll be damned if I have to ask to go to lunch. Especially someone who's old enough to be my little sister."

"Ahahaha." Joey broke out laughing. "Haha I'm sorry. I just...I couldn't hold it in any longer."

"I don't see anything funny, Mister Fatone. In fact, that's an interesting question because...yes. You do have to start asking to go to lunch. And as well as the mens room." he raised an eyebrow at her. "Hmm. I don't see you laughing now. I guess it wasn't too funny after all."

"This is ridiculous. Melanie never put us through this...BS." Justin informed.

"Yeah and that's why she's no longer here." she gazed at Johnny, flashing him a smile. "I'll be going now, Mister Wright. See you in a few."

"Okay. Thanks a lot, Miss Knowles." they all watched her leave the room, slowly gazing back his direction.

"How could you do this to me? I mean..."

"You guys brought it on yourselves. If only you were more serious and dedicated to your..."

"How are you gonna say something like that? Especially how hard we worked our asses off for Nsync and No strings attached tour. You never give us credit for anything. I'm sure you hired her for your own pleasure." he stood up, ambling towards the door.

"Justin...don't walk out. Don't..." he exited the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Asshole."
__________

Melanie unbarred her front door, and pulled it open. Justin stood there with a sad look on his face. "I'm so sorry." she sighed faintly.

"Come in." she stepped aside, allowing him to enter the house. "What's going on?"

"Well..." he turned to face her. "Johnny told me that he let you go because you weren't too...strict on us."

"Yeah." she crossed her arms over her chest. "It's no big deal. He had to do what he had to do so..."

"No he didn't. He could've avoided all of that if he just...talked to you first. At least give you a warning." she shrugged her shoulders.

"I've had plenty of warnings. You just didn't know about them." she took a seat on the sofa. "I just couldn't get myself to become this...bitch because of you." he sat beside her, reaching out to brush a few strains of hair behind her ear.

"This is all my fault, huh?" she gawked to the side to stare at him.

"No. I'm responsible for my own actions." he smiled slyly.

"I'm really sory about..."

"It's okay. Really." he peered deeply in her eyes, slowly having flash backs of the night they had sex. "Well um..." she stood up. "I was in the middle of something. I was trying to set up a few interviews for..."

"Mel?" he reached out, grasping her hand in his. "'Til this day, I can't stop thinking about that night." she peered in his eyes.

"Haha, Justin...it was just lust. We were both horny and..."

"I'm serious. You were all I could think of since then. And that is a huge sign that I'm slowly falling in love." she bit her lip as thoughts gathered her mind.

"Justin, I'm thirty-five years old and do you know what that means? I'm old enough to be your mother. Well...almost." she corrected.

"Age ain't nothing but a number, sweetie." he took a step towards her. "Come here."

"Justin..." she backed away.

"Please. Don't walk away from me." he held her hands, pulling her towards him. She watched as he attempted to kiss her, but she looked away avoiding it.

"I can't." he eyed her closely, a little lost of words. "I just...I don't wanna hurt you." he smiled slyly.

"Haha. And how?"

"I'm...seeing someone." he immediately released both her hands. "Not around the time we...had that sexual encounter. About a few weeks ago." she explained.

"Oh...well..." he looked away. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." he bit his lip, returning an intimate look. "Maybe I should go now. I didn't mean to entrude." he ambled towards the door.

"We can still be friends, right?" he nodded.

"Uh sure. Why not?" he left the house, shutting the door behind him.

The following morning (8:34a.m.)

Joey covered his mouth, yawning softly. "What time is it?" he asked while sitting in the limo.

"Eight-thirty." after everyone sat in the vehicle, they took off to the studio. "I'm really tired. I didn't go to sleep until like...three." Justin spoke, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Where did you go?" Chris asked.

"Nowhere." he lied. "Just went driving. I stopped by a club and afterwards, came back to the hotel." his cell phone went off. "Damn, who the hell is this?" he turned it on, resting it beside his ear. "Hello?"

"Justin? Hey, it's...it's Mel." his heart skipped a beat.

"Hey. Uhhh." he gazed around, realizing all of the guys had their eyes shut as if they were going back to sleep. "What's going on?" he lowered his voice.

"Nothing. Just calling to see what you were doing."

"Oh, well..." he shrugged his shoulder. "I was heading to the studio. Me and the guys. Why?"

"Oh nothing in particular." she paused. "The real reason why I called is about last night. I just wanted to make sure we were straight. No hard feelings?" he heard a beep on the other line.

"Uhh hold on a minute. Someone's on the other line." he switched over. "Yeah?"

"Justin Timberlake?"

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"Miss Knowles." he rolled his eyes. "I'm just curious to if you guys are on your way to the studio. You guys were supposed to be here at eight. What's going on?"

"Nothing, Miss Knowles. As a matter-of-fact, we're in the car on our way there now. Is there anything else you would like to know before I hang up on you?"

"Um, no. But..."

"Good." he switched back over to the other line. "Hello?"

"Yeah." she answered. "Um, I really should go. I just wanted to know if we were cool."

"Oh most definitely. No hard feelings. Just one thing before you go..."

"Mmm hmm."

"What color panties are you wearing?" he instantly heard a click. "Hello? Hello?" he sucked his teeth. "Damn. A guy can't even get phone sex before a hard day's work." he joked.

When they made it to the studio, Beyonce was there waiting with her notebook in her hands. "This is not professional at all." she spoke as the five guys approached her.

"Sorry, Miss Knowles." Joey apologized.

"Sorry." JC spoke, walking pass her.

"I apologize." Chris added.

"Yeah. Me too." Lance also apologized. She watched as Justin walked pass her without saying a word.

"Mister, Timberlake. Don't you have something to say to me?" he ignored her, slowly making his way down the hall with his hands in his pockets. "This is ridiculous. Everyone else can get ready for the session except for Mister Timberlake. I need to speak with you."

"For what?"

"Get out here now." she demanded. He took his time, moving like a turtle as he made his way out of the room and in the hall where she was located. "Just a second guys. I'll be with you in a minute." she shut the door, slowly turning to face him. He stood against the wall with his hands in his pockets and his head hung low. "Is it me, or do you have an attitude this morning?"

"Uhh no. I think it's just you."

"Oh really?" she rested her hands on her hips, leisurely approaching him. "You have a problem with me? Hmm? And be honest."

"Yes I do. And for the record, I'm always honest."

"That's a very good thing. But I'ma let you know something. As long as I'm your assistant, you're gonna follow by the rules and listen to what I have to tell you. No matter how bad you hate me."

"Is that so? Well I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop talking to me like I'm a child. I maybe the baby of the group, but it doesn't necessarily mean I am a baby."

"Oh...from this distance, I can really tell you're not a baby." she spoke, eying his figure. "You behave like one though. And just to let you know, I am sorry your girlfriend was fired and I took her position. You just remember I didn't hire myself. If you have beef over that, then I suggest you talk to your manager."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Hmm. Well you're behaving like she is. I dunno." she shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe I'm looking too hard." she backed away from him. "You ready to get to work?" he forced a smile on his face.

"I've never been so ready." he brushed pass her, making his way towards the studio.

An hour and a half later

"Just don't tell me that. If you were gonna love meee. I don't wanna hear it, baby." Justin song in the mircophone.

"You don't have to tell me that it's gonna be your last lie." four of the guys song.

"Baby I won't go for thattt. Even if you did say...you were gonna be there. I don't want you back."

"'Cause it's not about love. Just don't tell me that." they all ended.

"Great! Awesome work, guys." the recorder spoke over the microphone.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." Justin departed the sound box, quickly leaving the studio room.

"Aw come on, snickers bar." Beyonce bashed her hand on the machine. "Come on." Justin entered the room, immediately hearing a banging sound. His eyes focused in on their assistant standing in front of a snack machine. "Damnit!"

"Hmm." he walked up behind her.

"Give me my snickers bar." she spoke in rage.

"Hmm hmm hmmm." he hummed, immediately getting her attention. She quickly looked over her shoulder to stare at him. "I'm sorry, but could you hurry it up? I need to get back to work." she lowered her eyes at him.

"Well you need to wait. My snickers is stuck in the machine." she gazed back at the machine, forcing herself to hold back. She wanted to ask if he could help her, but she just couldn't bring herself to ask.

He contined humming behind her, annoying her greatly. What an ass, she thought. "Why don't you try this." he stood in front of her. She watched as he used his strength to tilt the machine. Her chocolate bar fell out of the slot and to the bottm of the machine. "There you go." she reached in, grabbing the snickers bar. His eyes immediately focused in on her round ass that flashed him perfectly.

"Damn." he mumbled, quickly straightening out his posture when she turned his direction.

"Umm, thanks." he nodded.

"Mmm hmm." she brushed pass him, slowly freezing by the door.

"And if I catch you staring at my ass again, you're gonna really bring the evil side of me out."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I thought this was your evil side." she lowered her eyes at him.

"Just...hurry back inside."

Eight weeks later

They had finished recording six songs during the past eight weeks and now they were scheduled for a live taping at New York's Time Square.

"So, how's the new album coming? Joey, can you tell me who you guys collaborated with?" Carson Daly, the host asked.

"Well..." he held the microphone to his mouth. "Again, Alex G and Riprock, um Nelly..."

"Nelly? Wow."

"Yeah. And a few other people. Justin and JC co-wrote a lot of songs on the album as well. But we're not finished recording. We rehearsed, got all of the lines down. And now, all we have to do is go in the studio and put it down."

"Yeah. We're doing the easy part now." Justin added.

I LOVE YOU JUSSTIINNNN!!! a fan shouted.

"Tell us about this R&B track on the album."

WOOO HOOOO!!! YEAH!

"Um, well it's called Gone and...Wade and I wrote it." Justin replied. "It's basically about this girl leaving and..."

JUUSSSTIINNNN!!

"Ahaha um...I'm kinda beggin' her back. Haha nah I'm just kiddin'."

"Is it hard to keep up with your schedules nowadays? I heard you guys were supposed to do a concert in Europe next month and you're recording the third album. Oh and Justin, you're supposed to be taping a commercial for wrapitup."

"That's right. Always practice safe sex."

JUSSTIINNN I LOVEE YOUUU!!!

"I love you too." he responded, hearing the girls scream. "Haha."

"Is it hard to keep up with everything that's going on?"

"Sometimes it is, but that's why we have an assistant." Chris answered. "Our loving assistant." Justin glanced at her from the audience, quickly peeling his eyes off her.

"Do any of you have girlfriends?"

"Damn. You're saying it like we have more than one." Chris joked.

"Haha you know what I mean."

"If you're asking do we have a girlfriend..." Lance spoke up.

"I'm single!!!" JC shouted. "Hahaha. I'm just joking."

"I'm single. As well as Joey, Lance and Justin." Lance added in.

WOOOO HOOO!! JUSTIINNNN!!!

"Look at the girls. I bet half of these women in here are here for Justin." the audience erupted in cheers. "I told ya'. Damn you, Justin!" Chris joked.
__________

9:09 p.m. (Later on that night)

Justin played a round of pool with the guys at a nearby bar. "Haha!! That's the shit I'm talkin' about." he spoke, taking a sip of his beer.

"Set up the balls." JC instructed.

"I'm gonna go order a burger or somethin'. I'll be back. Chris, take over for me." he ambled towards the bar. "Dude, hook me up with a cheesburger." he sat at the bar. "And...another budlight." he slid a twenty at him. As soon as he looked away, his eyes focused in on a familiar woman entering the bar wearing a silk dress, revealing her curves. She took a seat at the bar, not realizing he was there. This was actually the first time he had ever seen her look this good out of her suits. "Ahem." he automatically got her attention.

A smile slowly formed across her lips. "Hey, Justin. What are you doing here?"

"Um, just chillin' with the fellas." she looked away, putting her focus on the bar tender. "Are you hungry? I was just...ordering something to eat."

"Uh yeah, but..."

"Hey, add another burger to that. You do eat meat, right?"

"Yeah, but I..."

"Cool. Can you send a waitress over at the table with our food?"

"Sure thing." he stood to his feet, hesitantly reaching his hand out for her.

"Join me for dinner?" she bit her lip in thought.

"Um, yeah. Sure. It's not like I have anything else to do." she held his hand, following him to a table. They took their seats, gazing at each other from across the table. She peeled her eyes off him, automatically gazing at the other four guys still playing pool.

"So...what are you doing here?" she met eyes with his.

"Um, I was just...hanging out. Trying to enjoy myself before tomorrow." he nodded.

"Cool. Same reason why I'm here." his phone went off. A smirk slowly formed across her lips. "Sorry." he turned the phone completely off. "As I was saying..."

"That could've been someone important." he shook his head.

"I doubt it. Besides, I'm off. I don't need someone trying to...ruin my time." she bit her lip, eying him interestingly. "Can I ask you something? What do you think of me? Now and please be honest."

"Well...I do think you've lightened up a little towards me. Is that a sign that...you have some type of feelings for me?" he scrutinized her carefully, already knowing his answer. He begin to feel some feelings for her a month ago and as the days went by, they've became stronger and stronger.

"Waitress?" he called, never taking his eyes off her.

"Yes sir." the waitress approached their table.

"Are you thirsty? I'll take my budlight now. You want anything?"

"I'll take a cooler. Cherry."

"Sure." she left their table.

"Um, you look nice tonight. You happen to be waiting for someone?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. You." she rolled her eyes playfully.

Meanwhile...

"It cost a grip, but um...it was all worth it." she spoke, taking a sip of her beverage. "You're extremely quiet. Everything okay?" he nodded.

"Yeah." he finished off his burger ten minutes ago. "You wanna maybe...get out of here? Go somewhere more intimate." she blushed slyly.

"Sure." she stood up, following him out of the bar. They made it to his suite exactly eleven minutes later and resided in his room. "Ahahaha!!" she laughed hysterically. "Oh nooo." she covered her mouth in shock.

"Yeah go on and laugh." he chortled softly. "Any way..." he shrugged his shoulders. "I made sure it never happened again. That was the last time I ever ate pork chops. Haha." she had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

"Whew. That was a great laugh. I sure needed it." his smile slowly faded.

"You have...something on your lip." he leisurely leaned in closer to her face. "Stay still." she grinned, watching as he teasingly met lips with hers. She took a moment to explore his lips before breaking away.

"I'm sorry." she apologized. "I'm your assistant."

"So. You're like...the girlfriend I never had." he brushed his nose up against hers. "It's okay." he assured.

"I know you only wanna get laid and I understand that. But, that's not what I'm looking for. I want a serious relationship and I just think you're not ready for that."

"How do you know what I'm ready for?" she exhaled heavily.

"Why else would you bring me here?" she stood up, grabbing her purse with her. "I'm sorry. I should go. We have to be at the lable at eight." she ambled towards the door.

"If you don't understand then you don't understandddd the wayyy I feellll aboutttt youuuuu." he song, immediately getting her attention.

"Last night." she mumbled, slowly turning to face him.

"Are you happy girl? Knowing that you ran and broke my heart in a piece of twoooo."

"This is not...love." she spoke, refusing to shed a tear.

"Then what is it?" he stood in front of her. "I see how you look at me. You have feelings for me too. You're just afraid to let it show because you think I will hurt you." a tear slowly escaped her eye.

"I have to go."

"No you don't." she gulped down, knowing how right he was. "No one's making you leave." he gripped her waist, pulling her towards him. "Stay. Please." he hesitated, but went in for a kiss. She gradually gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Mmm." she moaned, ravaging him as if she hadn't done it in years.
__________

The following morning (8:00 a.m.)

"No noooo." Justin groaned. "I gotta go." he quickly hung up the phone and approached Joey who was pressing the up button to the elevators. "We're so late."

"Just wait 'til we hear Beyonce's voice." they all stepped on the elevator.

"We're only gonna be a minute late. And besides, I doubt she'll say something." Justin assured.

"Oh yeah. Where did you guys go last night? I saw you two leave without telling us." Lance mentioned.

"Uhh nowhere. I took her home and then...went back to the hotel." he spoke without eye contact.

"You're lying!" Chris pointed out.

"What?" he held an innocent look.

"You wanna know how I know you're lying. You never look people in the eyes when you do."

"Whatever. Do I have to necessarily look people in the eyes twenty-four seven when I have a conversation?"

"I dunno. You're giving me eye contact now." he pointed out. He flipped him the bird.

"Fuck you, man. I don't appreciate you accusing me of things I didn't do. It's too early in the fucking morning to be startin' this shit." he spoke angrily.

"Well if you didn't, why are you gettin' so offended?" he stood there, gritting his teeth angrily with his hands in his pockets. He was so close to just letting him have it.

"Whatever. This is bullshit." he brushed pass them, stepping off the elevator and ambling down the hall.

"Look at him. He fucked her." Chris whispered, not knowing that Justin heard him. "He's just too chicken to admit it." he immediately froze, turning to face him.

"What was that?" he ambled towards him. "You said somethin', old man river?" Joey snickered.

"Yeah I did. I said, you fucked her. Which is the truth. And I know it's the truth because if you didn't, you would've token it as a joke like half the time. You're always fucking someone. Especially our assistants."

"You better shut the hell up, man." he warned.

"What is it about them? Huh? Is it their hootchey skirts and tank tops that turn you on?"

"Chill out, Chris." Lance demanded.

"No. I won't chill out. Not until he step outta my face." he lowered his eyes at him, wanting so badly to knock his teeth out. "What? You think I'm scared of you? You're just a little boy. You're nowhere near my level." before he could blink, he felt a fist fly across his face.

"Bitch!" he stumbled back, holding his cheek in shock. "You want the truth? You're right. I fucked her. I fucked her like I've never fucked a woman before. And that's because I love her." they all held surprised looks. "I love her and if you wanna bitch at me about loving someone, then go right ahead. I could care less. The only thing that matters is me being with her." he shook his head pathetically.

"Hmm. You don't love her. You're too young to know about love." he approached him, his fists balled up.

"Chris..." Joey grabbed a hold to him. "...chill out, dude."

"Get the hell off me!!" he shouted. "This fuckin' momma's boy is gonna realize who he's talking to. You're shit! Just a limp ass...country boy."

"You still talkin' shit?" JC quickly held him back.

"Relax guys. It's really too early to be going through this." he assured.

"What's going on?" Beyonce asked, rushing towards them. "Chris?"

"Ask him. Fucking bitch hit me." she slowly gazed in on Justin who stood there with a nasty look plastered on his face.

"Justin...what's going on?" he didn't want to tell her the truth. The truth why they were fighting.

"It's nothing." he lied, finally meeting eyes with Chris. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me." they all watched as he proceeded to the office.

Hours later (1:24 p.m.)

"I love you, I love youuuu." Justin song while playing his guitar. "Yes I dooo." a knocked on the door interrupted him. "Comin'!" he approached the door, quickly yanking it open. "Hey." Beyonce entered the room.

"You're fighting now?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I can explain."

"Explain what? How you behaved like a total fool?" he held his head down in guilt. "Why are you so immature? Do you even realize how old Chris is to you? He's basically old enough to be your...uncle. He's your elder and you're supposed to treat him like one."

"Listen..."

"I'm not finished talking." she slowly approached him. He stood there, waiting for another outburst from her. "I didn't know you felt that way about me." he flashed her a baffled look. "JC told me everything. How it went down and...I'm stunned. You actually admitted that you love me." he nodded while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. Very much." she smiled warmly.

"Randall, Randall." she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too, baby boy." he chuckled softly.

"Really? You're not just saying that? I..."

"No. I'm not just saying that. I love you, silly." she pecked him on the lips. "I really do." he gazed deeply in her dark brown eyes, never feeling so happy in his entire life. This was definitely the woman who he wanted to be with.

"Let's go somewhere." he led her out of the room.

"Where?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. The point is to just get out." she attached her arm to his.

"Okay. Sounds refreshing." he laughed faintly.

"Yes it does." they ambled down the hall side by side, hand in hand. Having no worries at all. Until they spotted a fan screaming her head off. "Damn. Not this again. Follow me." he ran full speed the opposite direction, holding her hand firmly.

"Hahaha!" she laughed hysterically. "This is much more exciting then I expected it to be." they continued running as if their life depended on it. And during the whole time, all they could think about was getting somewhere where they could be alone.

And safe...of coarse.

The End

Copyright, Publish 2006
By Shona All Rights Reserved
BABY-J.ORG 2003-06

 

Completed
Black Coffee is the author of 20 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant justin