Three days later

Justin and Robyn held hands as they walked up to his mother's house. He stepped on the porch with her and rung the doorbell. "Boy I can't wait to see her face." he gazed at Kara who he held in his available arm. "Hey, cutie." she gazed at him with a clueless look on her face. "You so cute. You're such a cutie. Yeah you are. YES YOU ARE! Mmm hmm." he leaned in, kissing her on the forehead. Finally someone swung the door open, and a familiar person stood there.

"Oh my GOD! ROBYN?! LOOK AT YOUUUU!" Lynn pulled Robyn in a tight hug. "Ooohhh you have GROWN!" she pulled away to gaze at her. "Look at you! You look so beautiful." she blushed massively.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she smiled warmly. "It's been a while." she nodded timidly.

"Tell me about it." she slowly gazed away to glare at Justin. "Oh...it's just you." she frolicked. "Nah. I'm just kidding. Hello, son." she embraced him in a hug. "Nice seeing you again." she pulled away, instantly focusing in on Kara who laid in his arms. She gasped, covering her mouth in shock. "Oh my lord. Is this the baby. Kara?"

"Yep. Isn't she beautiful?" Justin spoke proudly. "I wuv her SO much. Yes I do." he continuously kissed her on the forehead.

"Let me hold her." he carefully handed her the baby. She held her close to her chest as she kept her eyes on her. She was so beautiful to her. "Aw. She's so gorgeous, son. Oh my god. I can't believe she's my grand daughter." she could feel the tears building up in her system. "She's so light. Oh...I gotta show Paul." she turned, entering the living room. Justin grasped Robyn's hand and lead her inside the house.

"I knew she was going to react like that. Things like that amazes her." he spoke as they entered the living room. He focused on two familiar looking people who sat on the sofa. "JC? Hey, dude." he stood up, shaking his hand.

"Wassup, man." he locked eyes with Robyn's. "Hello, Robyn. Long time no see. How you been?" he asked, pulling her in a hug.

"I've been great. What about you?" he pulled back to gaze in her eyes.

"I've been swell. Nothing really new. Just the same ol' same ol'." she nodded understandingly.

"Yeah. I understand." she looked away to gaze at Justin who had his eyes glued to her. "Well...I'm gonna go chill with your ma. Catch up on old times. Be right back."

"Okay." he watched her walk up to Lynn who held Kara in her arms as she spoke to Paul.

"Damn, Justin. She IMPROVED a lot...in ONE YEAR! I don't remember her ass being that big." JC blurted out while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Who? Robyn? Nah. Her ass was always like that. She just didn't use to wear tight clothes to show it. The only thing I can admit that changed was her chest and...dress code. Her tits look a lil' bigger than last time, and her dress code improved more. But...she was always beautiful to me. No doubt about that." they kept their eyes on her as she sat by Lynn and Paul. "I'm just so thrilled to be with her, and...you saw my daughter, right? She is...God she's beautiful. She took her looks after her mother. She is SO damn beautiful." he chuckled softly. "I'm serious, man. Look at her. She has her lips...eyes...nose. But she has my hair. I guess curly hair is gonna run in the family. Haha."

"So how have you been for the past year? I thought you disappeared on us." Lynn spoke to Robyn.

"Well I've been okay. I still live in the same house. Um...how I met up with Justin was something unplanned I was shopping for food when I bumped into him. It was at a grocery store...on the day he was celebrating the release of his sophomore album."

"Oh yeah. Why didn't you come? He said he tried to get you to come, but you didn't want to." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away to gaze at Justin. He sat on the opposite sofa with JC, talking and so on.

"Well..." she tried to find the words to say. "...I was...still upset about what he did a year ago. I mean...I was SO hurt and...I just..." she looked back to gaze at Lynn. "I was just upset. Point blank. I didn't want ANYTHING to do with him. NOTHING whatsoever." she looked away, gazing at Kara who laid in Lynn's arms. "But...Kara kept me company during my lonesome days without Justin. I really missed him...deeply, and...it hurt my heart so much when I saw him on TV and heard him on the radio. God...I was TORN! And the more people TALKED about him drove me insane. Did you hear Justin do this and that?" she mocked. "Oh and I HATED when Linda would mention him when she knew DAMN WELL that I was trying to get over him. She would always say things like...Oh I saw him at the mall with Justice. Oh and did you see him on BET or MTV? He looked so hot." she rolled her eyes playfully. "Boy...I went through A LOT without him. I almost took drugs to calm my nerves...well I DID, but I know that wouldn't have solved things, so that's why I stopped."

"I see you've been through hell for the past year." she spoke up.

"Yes I did. Believe me." she agreed. "But any way..." she exhaled heavily. "God helped me through IT ALL! If it wasn't for HIM...I don't know HOW I would have managed." Lynn chuckled softly. "Ahaha. Yep."
________

Later on

"So um...ahem. I walked up to him and..." Robyn paused, taking a gulp of her coke. "...he just froze. He was like...yeah. And I'm like...um I saw you watchin' me. I just wanted to know if you were interested." they all broke out laughing, including Justin. "It was SO hilarious because...a guy NEVER gotten shy on me." she explained.

"Damn, Robyn. I can see why." JC flirted. Justin nudged him in the arm. "Ow." he rubbed the aching area with his hand. "I was just kidding." he whispered.

"Sure." he spoke sarcastically while looking away. He focused in on Robyn who chewed on a piece of steak as she chatted with Lynn. "I missed her...so much. I don't know WHAT I was thinkin', man. I was a complete fool for leaving her." he shook his head pathetically.

"Tell me about it." JC agreed. "She got TOO fine over the past year. TOO FINE! So um...how is she in bed?" his eyes lit up.

"WHAT?!" he shot out. "That's none of your business, dude." he chuckled softly.

"Fine. I just...thought I'd ask...since you use to ask me things like that." he slowly could feel himself calming down. Maybe he was right. It wouldn't have hurt to tell him.

"Fine, man." he sighed heavily. "You really wanna know? Well...she's excellent in bed. I mean...she know how to ride it SO DAMN good. Ahaha. She had me calling her name from here AND ALLLL the way to Mexico." he frolicked.

"Haha, dude you're crazy. Haha." he chuckled and looked away to gaze at Robyn who continued talking with Lynn who held Kara in her arms.

"Um..." he cleared his throat. "Ma...could I see Kara for a minute?" he asked, taking a quick glimpse at Robyn who watched him closely. He winked his eyes and looked away.

"Sure, son." she stood up and handed him the baby. He carefully accepted her out of her hands and held her to his chest.

"Heyyyyy cutie." he spoke softly, kissing her on the forehead. "Miss daddy? Well I MISSED you A LOT! YES I DIDDD!! Mmm mmm mmm." he moaned, rubbing his nose against hers. "Robyn..." he looked up to gaze at her. She took a sip of her coke and sat it down, instantly locking eyes with his. "...I'm gonna take her outside with me. Coming?" he spoke to JC.

"Uh...sure." he stood up, and followed him out of the dining room.

"He's so in love with her." Robyn blurted out. "Sometimes...I wonder if I should get jealous or not. Ahaha." she joked. They all broke out laughing.

JC followed Justin outside on the porch and closed the door behind him. "It's such a beautiful day today. Less clouds...less winds. A lot of sun. Just the perfect time to go shopping. What do you say?"

"Um...I agree."

"Great. Let's go." he watched him head towards his Audi TT in confusion.

"Um...shouldn't we tell Robyn that we're leaving? Especially with her daughter." he sat Kara in the baby seat and buckled her in.

"She's my DAUGHTER too. IF you forgot already." he spoke, hopping in on the driver's side. He conveyed the car to life, and closed the door. "Are you comin' or not?"

"Uh..." he stood there, thinking about it. "Well...I guess." he jogged up towards the car and hopped in.

"Mall...here we come." he spoke, pulling out of the drive way, and speeding off.
________

Four hours later (10:59 p.m.)

"Where the HELL is he?" Robyn spoke angrily while pacing back and forth in the living room. "He didn't even tell me WHERE he was going. Especially with MY BABY! Oh god." she froze, holding her head down in frustration as she could feel the tears building up in her system. "I...I'm so worried." she cried.

"Robyn..." Lynn leisurely approached her. "Don't worry. Justin's very responsible. I'm sure he will bring her back in one piece. Trust me. Why would he do something so crazy any way? I mean...you guys love each other. You're..."

"Did he tell you that he proposed to me?" she interrupted.

She stood there, wide-eyed and surprised. "He...he what?" she stammered.

"He ASKED ME...to MARRY him. A few days ago. We're SUPPOSED to be engaged, Lynn." she still couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. "What I'm trying to say is...he's NOT supposed to SNEAK away like that WITHOUT tell his fiancé, because...I will be SICK and worried. He would have TOLD me...if he LOVED me so much."

"Um...Robyn...calm down. Now...he didn't tell me he proposed to you. Personally, I think that's wonderful news. I've been waiting for this day forever now. I know he won't do anything crazy to hurt you. ESPECIALLY if he proposed to you. That doesn't sound NOTHING like my son. Don't worry. He'll be back soon, and when he does come back...I say you...have a talk with him and let him know what's acceptable and what's NOT acceptable. Lay down the rules. That's what MARRIED couples do."

"Trust me. I'm gonna lay more than the rules down. I'M GONNA LAY A CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON HIM!" she yelled.

Later on (12:01 a.m.-Next morning)

Robyn laid in bed, sleeping silently. A creak sound woke her up out of her sleep. She slowly gazed around the room, wondering where the noise came from. Just then, a familiar guy entered the room and closed the door behind him. She watched as he carefully removed his clothes and laid in bed beside her. He covered himself more comfortably under the blanket and closed his eyes.

As his eyes remained shut, he could feel a light on, shining underneath his eyelids. He fluttered his eyes open, instantly focusing in on Robyn who stood at his bed side with her hands on her hips. "Robyn?" he spoke, sitting up in bed. "You okay? What's...wrong?" she grabbed his pillow and threw it at him.

"Don't give me that ACT! You KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE MY BABY SOMEWHERE...WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW?! YOU WERE GONE FOR SIX FUCKING HOURS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WERE OKAY! YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME YOU WERE VERY RESPONSIBLE, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL DIDN'T PROVE HER RIGHT!" she yelled angrily.

"Robyn...calm d..."

"NO! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN! IF I'M ANGRY THEN I'M ANGRY! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE WHAT YOU DID!" she pointed.

"Look..." he stood up. "If you're concerned about Kara being safe or not...then go in the room. She's fast asleep. Damn. You're acting as if I kidnapped her or something." her eye began to flinch constantly, due to her angriness. "I...also stopped by my ma's house to get you but you weren't..."

"She dropped me off here. Since you took eternity to come back. Where the hell did you go any way?" he placed his hands on his hips as he gazed deeply in her eyes.

"I took her shopping." he spoke calmly. She slowly began to feel herself calm down. "What else would I DO with her? Come on now. I'm her FATHER! It's not like I kidnapped her. You need to get a grip." she licked her lips and looked away in shame. She knew he was right. What else would he have done with his own daughter? "I also bought you something...since I can't stop THINKIN' of you." she watched him enter the closet and come back out with an outfit in his hands. "Um...don't pay attention to the tag. I just...thought it would look very sexy on you. Try it on." she accepted it out of his hand and scrutinized it carefully.

"Um...alright." he watched her put on the outfit in front of him. "Wow. It looks...nice." she looked up to gaze at him. "Thank you." he smiled warmly.

"No problem. It's the new outfit from J.LO. I also bought you "The Glow" by J.LO. It's perfume. I hope you like that also." she smirked, slowly moving in closer to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm...sorry for...yelling at you. You were right. I mean...you're her father for christ sake. I should have know she would be in good hands with you. I'm just so...over protective over her. That's al. I hope you understand that." he wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her on the lips.

"Of coarse I do. She's my daughter also. And she's beautiful as hell. How do you think I feel? I would KILL over her. Believe me. And she's my ONLY daughter at that." she released from his grip, and took a seat on the bed.

"I dunno. Maybe I DO need to get a grip." he took a seat beside her and intertwined his fingers together.

"Oh guess what? She said "Da da" today. I was SO surprised. Ahaha." she chuckled softly.

"Really? That's awesome. She always call me "Ma ma." And she sound SO cute when she says it." he chuckled in a low tone. "Any way..." she released a sigh.

"Um..." he bit the bottom of his lip as thoughts ran through his head. "So...how...how are you...feeling? You seemed...very exhausted lately. Everything okay?" she licked her lips, thinking hard about her answer, because she wasn't sure of how she felt herself.

"I...really have NO clue of how I feel myself. And I know it may sound weird, but...I confuse myself sometimes. I maybe stressed, but...don't know it, because of being SO stressed during the past year without you. I sorta...got use to the feeling." he kept the eye contact with her. They both gazed deeply in one another's eyes, reading each other's minds. "Um...but any way..." she looked away, fiddling with her fingers nervously. "I'm fine now."

"Well...that's good, because...I thought I was gonna have to...doctor on you." he spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really?" she spoke teasingly.

"Yeah." he spoke huskily, slowly leaning in and pecking her on the lips. "Mmm." he groaned, nibbling on the bottom of her lip. She slipped her tongue in and out of his mouth, teasing him.

"Ahaha." she giggled softly.

"You tryin' to tease me?" he breathed between her lips while climbing on top of her.

"Maybe...maybe now." she slid her hands underneath his boxers, instantly gripping his buttocks. He slightly jumped at her sudden outburst.

"Woman..." she broke out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I just had to. I mean...you do it to me ALLLL the time."

"That's because you HAVE an ass. I DON'T!" she broke out laughing.

"OH shut up. Ahaha." they were startled unexpectingly by a cry on the baby monitor. He froze, slowly looking up to gaze in her eyes. "That sounds like Kara." the crying began to get even louder.

"Shit. That is her." he climbed off her and grabbed his robe, throwing it on. "I'll go get her. She's probably hungry." he spoke, pulling the door open. "Be right back." she smiled, remaining in her position, gazing up at the ceiling. A few seconds later, he entered the room with Kara in his arms. He kicked the door closed and took a  seat on the bed, laying Kara on his lap. "I think she's hungry." she sat up, watching him prop her in his arms and feed her a bottle of milk.

"WAIT!" he hastily gawked to the side to gaze at her with a horrid look on his face. "Is that milk warm?" he closed his eyes, sighing of relief.

"Damn. Relax, will ya'? Of coarse it's warm. I'm not that stupid." he shook his head pathetically. "I thought you spotted a bug in her milk or something." she giggled softly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I'm just..."

"Overprotective. Yeah I know already." he ended. she watched as Kara sucked on her bottle while gazing in Justin's eyes. "Heyyy, sweetie pie. Good? Yeah I know. Haha." he looked up to lock eyes with Robyns'. She just sat there, gazing at him. "What? Something wrong? I'm not feeding her right?" he asked curiously. "If not...I won't have a problem letting you..."

"NO. It's nothing. You're...doing everything fine." he looked away to gaze at Kara without a word said. "I'm just thinking of a few things. Um..." she stood up and paced back and forth as thoughts ran through her head. "When do we plan on having the wedding?"

"Excuse me?" he asked, looking up to gaze at her. She froze, locking eyes with his.

"When do we plan on having the wedding?" she repeated, resting her hand on her hip, waiting for a reply.

"Um..." he looked back to glare at Kara. "Sometime soon. Maybe next year." her eyebrows lifted up surprisingly.

"Wow. That's like...three month's away from here. That IS soon." she bit the bottom of her lip as she kept her eyes on him who paid MOST of his attention on Kara. It began to irritate her, because he seemed to pay ALLL of his attention on her. "You are SO IN LOVE with her. Sometimes...it agitates me." she shook her head pathetically. He looked up to gaze at her with an hilarious look on his face.

"Excuse me? Are you...perhaps getting jealous of your own daughter?" he broke out laughing. "You are SO childish SOMETIMES!" he raised his voice.

"Shut up." the doorbell rung throughout the house. "Any way...I'm gonna go answer the door while YOU sit here and BABY her." she pulled the door open and exited the room.

"Whatever." he blurted out.

Robyn jogged down the stairs and toward the front door. She unlocked the door, instantly pulling it open and focusing in on a familiar lady. "Linda? Hey, girlllll. What's up?" she pulled her in a hug.

"Hey. How's it goin?" she pulled back to gaze in her eyes.

"Nothing much. Um...come in." she stood aside, allowing her to enter the house. "So..." she closed the door and locked it behind her. "What's up? Everything okay?" she held a worried look.

"Um...not exactly. Uh...we NEED to talk." her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Okay. Let's...go in the living room." she assured, leading her in the living room. They both took a seat on the sofa. "So what is it? Is it...bad news?" she asked in concern.

"Well...I...I think I'm pregnant." her eyes lit up. "I mean...I AM pregnant." she gasped, staring in shock.

"Oh my god. Linda that is some AWESOME news." she spoke excitedly.

"I know, but...Charlie's not the father." her face went from a smile to a frown.

"What? Oh my god. Well who's..."

"Baby?" they quickly looked up to gaze at Justin who headed down the stairs with Kara in his arms.

"Shit. Don't mention it to Justin. Pleassseeee." she whispered desperately.

"I won't. I promise." they both forced smiles on their faces as he entered the living room where they were located. "Hey, sweetie." she stood up. "Something wrong?"

"Uh...no. I just wanted to see who was at the door." he locked eyes with Linda's. "Hey, Linda. I heard you were seeing my cousin Charlie." she smiled slyly.

"Well yeah. We've been together for two months now." he nodded timidly.

"That's cool. I'm happy for you guys." she smiled in return, and looked away as she could feel herself get nervous. Robyn bit the bottom of her lip as she thought of something to say.

"Well um..." she tried breaking the silence, but she couldn't find the words to say.

"I'm sure you guys were having a lil'...girl talk. So I'm gonna leave you two alone. It was nice seeing you again." he spoke to Linda.

"You two, Justin." they watched as he trotted back up the stairs and down the hall, towards the bedrooms. "What the hell is he doing here?" she lowered her voice. "I thought you guys were through. You didn't tell me..."

"WE got back together like a week ago. He proposed to me and everything." she spoke, taking a seat on the sofa.

"What? You guys are engaged? How come I'M just knowing this? I'm your best friend. I WAS SUPPOSED to be the FIRST ONE who knew." she whined.

"I know and I'm sorry. I...tried calling you but you were never home. Can you explain that? OH...and what the hell do you mean Charlie's not the father? Were you fucking some other guy also?" she held her head down in guilt.

"Well...I guess you could say that." Robyn exhaled heavily.

"Linda...how dumb can you get? I thought you were SMARTER than that. How can you go fucking some other guy while FUCKING Charlie? That's something a SLUT would do. And I know you're better than that." she could feel the tears building up in her system.

"Look...you're not making things better by yelling at me." she spoke rickety, due to the tears taking over. "I came here to talk to you, because..." she sniffled. "...I thought you would help me." she held her head down, brushing her hair back in frustration.

"Look...I'm sorry, Linda. Seriously, but...it's the truth. What you did was very ignorant and I'm just trying to say that..."IGNORANT" is not YOU! It's not you AT ALL!" she paused as she kept her eyes on her. "I don't mind helping you, but...you have to try and help yourself."

"And...how am I gonna do that? Charlie's gonna KILL me when he finds out." she bit the bottom of her lip, thinking of something to say.

"I got an idea. Um...tell him the truth. That's the first step, then...it ALL depends how he take it. Now I'm not denying that he won't get upset because him and Justin are alike and I know Justin. He will be upset with me for a couple of weeks then...he'll call and try to clear things up. So...tell him. If he get upset...then you have to understand why. I mean...what you did was...unbelievable." she chuckled softly. "Yeah, but...just do as I say, okay? Tell me how everything turns out. I mean...If he wants to dump you over that...then that meant that it wasn't meant to be." she sniffled and wiped underneath her diluted eyes with the tip of her thumb. "Come here." she pulled her in a tight hug. "Don't cry, girl. You're more stronger than that. I KNOW you will make it through this. Remember the advice you gave me that HELPED me get through the stress and heartaches and pain that JUSTIN himself put me through? Keep replaying those words in your head and hopefully you'll find it easy to survive the storm." a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Okay. Thank you. I really appreciate you...taking the time out and..."

"Girl, it's not problem. Trust me." they both giggled in a child like manner.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles