Note:    Hey guys, sorry for just now letting ya'll know that Robyn is a supermodel. It was really stupid of me for just letting you guys know after really getting into the story. Sorry.

Two weeks later

Robyn reached out and picked up the phone from off the receiver, slowly resting it by her ear afterwards. "H...hello?" she spoke groggily.

"HEY ROBYNNNN!!!" a voice shrieked into the phone. She yanked the phone out of her reach, staring in shock. "WASSUP, GIRLLL!!!" she knew who it was automatically.

"Um..." she placed the phone by her ear. "Linda...what's your problem? Why did you have to yell in the phone? I'm still in bed." she rubbed her tired eyes, slowly gazing at the clock that read 1:15.

"Really? You're still in bed and it's going on one thirty? Girl you betta get up. We have plans today." she reminded. "Or did you forget already? We're supposed to go to Islands of Adventure." her eyes shot wide open.

"What?" she shot up in bed. "I...I forgot about that." Linda chuckled softly.

"Of coarse you did. So...get dress. I hope you have your things packed. I'll be there in another hour. Bye." she hung up the phone.

"Oh my god." she stepped out of bed, quickly entering the closet for an outfit to wear.

An hour later

Robyn grabbed her luggage, and jogged down the stairs, and in the living room. Before she was able to sit her luggage down, someone knocked on the door. "What? she held her luggage in her hand as she approached the door. She unlocked it with her available hand, and pulled it open. "Lin..." she trailed off, realizing it wasn't Linda. "What are you doing here? I told you..."

"I had to come see you." he interrupted. "I haven't...seen you in TWO weeks after the incident at the mall." he paused, gazing in her eyes. "You know I NEVER meant to hurt you. I..." his eyes were red, and filled up with solution like he had been crying.

"Then why did you do it?" she asked, still upset while resting her hand on her hip.

"Um...I don't know. That's the part I'm confused about. I mean...you know how I feel about you. I...I love you...so much, and...when I saw you...talking with that guy...it was like...he was trying to take you away from me. And...I couldn't let that happen." he licked his lips and held his head down. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Seriously. I had no intention of doing that." she bit the bottom of her lip and held her head down. His eyes finally focused in on the suitcase she held in her hand. "Um...you going somewhere?" he asked curiously.

"Uh..." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "Yeah. I am." he could feel the tears building up in his system.

"Robyn..." he rubbed through his hair in frustration as he slowly moved in closer to her. "I love you. I...I love you...too much." the tears slowly poured down his cheeks. "For the past two weeks...all I kept doing was crying like a little wuss, and...thinking about you. I couldn't eat or sleep. I couldn't even step FOOT out the house. It just felt like...the WHOLE word was against me." he sniffled. "I didn't know...being in love would hurt so much. This is something...new to me, because...I've never felt in love before." she kept her eyes on him, wondering if he was telling the whole truth, because she knew he was also a good actor, and he could have been acting the whole thing out. "Believe it or not, but...I can't live without you. I felt like...killing myself. And...I would have if...JC didn't stop me." she held a confused look.

"What? You were gonna commit suicide...because of me?" he nodded timidly. "How insane can you get? I'm not worth over you losing your life. Just...move on. Find somebody else who...loves you the same way." she spoke rudely.

"But I can't. It's not...easy like that. I mean...why can't you just see that...I really love you, and wanna be with you? Huh? Why do you have to be so stubborn and...too into yourself? For Christ sake...we've known each other for FOURTEEN years now. Why would I have to stand here...and lie about the whole thing? It would be just a waist of my time."

"Believe it or not...you're wasting your time anyway." she spoke simply. He licked his moist lips and held his head down, thinking of something else to say.

"I can't...believe you. Why are you treating me so cold...like I'm a stranger? We've known each other for...practically all our life, and...it doesn't seem like...we've been best friends at all. I didn't know you could be so heartless." she rolled her eyes, and looked away.

"Don't give me that. I don't wanna hear it. Next time...you'll think twice before trying to be my father. I already have one, and I sure as hell...don't need another one." she was startled by a loud car horn. She looked over his shoulder to gaze at a car parked out in the front of her house.

"COME ON GIRLLL. IT'S TIME TO GO! HEY JUSTIN!" he didn't bother responding because he was too upset. Robyn locked eyes with Justin's while holding onto her luggage tighter.

"That's Linda." she paused, keeping the eye contact with him. "I gotta go." she brushed pass him, instantly feeling a hand grip her arm, holding her back. He pushed her inside the house, and kicked the door closed. All she could remember was being backed up against the wall, and a pair of lips invading hers. He deepened the kiss by entering his tongue in her mouth, and caressing hers. "Mmmm." she broke away and gazed into his eyes. "Don't...stop it. Please." she tried to force the tears in, but she couldn't any longer. She had to let them out. "I can't do this anymore, Justin." she cried. "Why can't you just...leave me alone?"

"But I can't." a single tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm too in love now. And I'm not blaming you for me being in love, but...I also can't let you go. I need you, Robyn. I need you desperately. I feel like...an insane man right now." She sniffled and wiped underneath her diluted eyes.

"I have to go. Linda's wai..."

"Don't go. Please. Just...stay here with me. We could work this out. Trust me." he brushed her cheek delicately with his thumb while gazing deeply in her eyes. "I love you so much." she once again began to cry.

"Justin...I'm...I'm so sorry, but...I can't...be with you." she refused to give in for some reason.

"Why? Is it...another guy you're interested in?" he spoke softly.

"No. It's no other guy. It's just...I can't...be committed to anyone right now. I...love you too, but...I can't be with you." she sniffled profoundly. "Sorry. I gotta go." she tried brushing pass him, but he blocked her path.

"If you really love me...like you say you do...then you won't go." she rubbed through her hair in frustration, feeling herself get even more frustrated.

"WHY...are you DOING this to me? Why do you insist on making my life...hard? I...I told you I can't...be with you right now, and now...you're trying to keep me from going somewhere with my friend. I can't...do this ANYMORE, Justin. Just...leave me alone. Please. Why can't you understand that I don't want you? I DON'T WANT YOU, OKAY?!" she raised her voice. He shook his head, refusing to believe a word she said.

"That's not true. You don't mean that. You're just...trying to get me to hate you. Well...no matter what you do...I will NEVER...EVER hate you. You hear me? NEVER! No matter how HARD you try...to accomplish that. I would never work." she could feel herself getting very angry.

"Oh yeah. Well...you can..." she stammered, trying to find a word to say. "You can...you can GO TO HELL!" she yelled. "LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!" she cried as she bashed her fists in his chest. "Leave me...alone." she cried hysterically. He hushed her while wrapping his arms around her in comfort.

"It's okay." he kissed her on the forehead. "Let it all out." he brushed her hair back continuously as she continued crying on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry for putting you through this. I just...had to let you know...how I truly feel about you." she sniffled uncontrollably. "I love you so much. You just don't know."

Robyn woke up to the sound of an alarm. She slowly gazed at the alarm clock, realizing it was only seven in the morning. "Huh?" she had been dreaming all along. "But...it felt too real. Oh god." she stepped out of bed, and entered the bathroom.
__________

"Robyn...lay on your stomach." the photographer directed. She rolled over on her stomach, facing him. "Great. Um...give me your famous sexy look. You know what all the guys like." she giggled softly. "Cool. Hold it there."

Snap snap snap

"Excellent. I just wanna take a few more..."

Snap snap snap

"...before we end the session."

Snap snap snap snap

"Wonderful. You're so beautiful. No wonder you're my favorite teen model." she rolled her eyes playfully and stood up, brushing her bikini down. "Well we're finished for today. EVERYONE could pack up and leave now." he spoke to the bystanders and the other photographers.

"Rich..." she called, jogging up towards him. "Um...do you know when the next bikini issue is gonna be out? My mother wanted to know. Haha." she brushed her lose hair from out of her face.

"It should be out next week. We are starting the new season so...yeah. Hopefully next week. I'm not really sure about the release date yet, but...I could ask the company and get back with you on that." she nodded understandingly.

"Okay. Thank you a lot." she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you next week." he watched her turn and head towards her dressing room.

"Robyn?" someone called her. She froze and turned to gaze at one of the men models who work there. "Hey...um...you look great." he complimented while eying her figure. She blushed massively.

"Thank you. You look good yourself." she eyed his outfit. He wore a leather suit, and black shades to match. "So...where have you been lately? I haven't seen you modeling for the past...month. Well...that's because I haven't been modeling for the past month. Haha. I took a month's vacation. It was great, until..." she had just remembered the things her and Justin had went through. "Um...never mind that. Any way...what have you been up to?" she hopped on another subject.

"Um...just doing a lot of promotion in New York. I've been working on an album. I bet you didn't know that, did ya'?" her eyes lit up.

"Wow. Really? Ha. I didn't even know you could sing. Ahaha." he chuckled softly, and stuffed his hands in his pockets while holding his head down.

"It's okay." she kept her eyes on his leather outfit, just remembering how much Justin loved leather.

"Um...where did you get that outfit from? I have a friend who...maybe a lot interested."

"Uh..." he took a glance at it then looked up to gaze in her eyes. "My designer made it from me. Well she put it together, but I got the fabric from...Armani. He's really good at leather suits. Just tell him to check out Armani. They have a wonderful collection there." he added in.

"Okay. Thanks a lot." she checked her watch, realizing what time it was. "Um...I gotta go now. I have to be...somewhere in another two hours. I can't be late."

"Alright. Well...I guess I'll see you again...some other time." she smiled slyly, slowly leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye, Cal." she turned, and headed straight for her personal dressing room. She pulled it open and entered the room, closing the door behind her.

"Boo." someone startled her. She jumped, hastily gawking to the side to focus in on a familiar person. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a card with chocolate.

"Oh my god." she held her hand to her chest. "What the hell is wrong with you? You can't be...popping up out of nowhere." he chuckled, slowly moving in closer to her.

"I just...thought I'd come by to see you." she rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest. "I...I bought you some chocolate. I know how you love that." she kept quiet, not bothering to meet eye contact with him. "Here." he lifted the lid and grabbed a heart shaped chocolate. "Try one. It's really good." she bit the bottom of her lip as she continued to ignore him. "Pleasssseee, Rob." he spoke softly which gave her the chills. He definitely knew how to be romantic when he wanted to be.

"Ugh." she looked up to gaze in his eyes. He leisurely reached out, pressing the chocolate against her lips, waiting patiently for her to accept it. Slowly, she opened her mouth and accepted the chocolate. He watched as she chewed it, keeping the eye contact with him.

"Good? It better be. I paid almost a hundred dollars on this box of chocolate." she shook her head pathetically, and looked away, wanting so badly to laugh. She could never stay upset with him. Even if it cost her, her life. He was just too adorable. He sat the gifts on her desk, and stood in front of her, pressing himself up against her. "You're so beautiful." his eyes trailed down her figure. "Especially in this bikini." she brushed her hair behind her ear and held her head down, feeling herself get a little nervous. "I watched you...the whole time. I mean...how serious you were in your work, and...all of the shit you go through JUST to...take ONE shot. I dunno how you do it sometimes. Ha. And you've been doing this since you were...fifteen. It's amazing." he reached out, brushing her cheek delicately with his thumb. She closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch. "You don't know how much you mean to me." he spoke, instantly crushing his lips onto hers.

"Mmm." he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her even closer as he ravaged her desperately. "Mmm, Justinnn." she moaned.

"Yes, sweetie?" he clenched her bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it delicately, and broke away, slowly kissing down her neck. She closed her eyes and bit the bottom of her lip as she enjoyed his compassion. She never wanted it to end.

"I...I can't do this with you. Stop." she pushed him away, gazing at the confused look he held.

"What's wrong?" he asked curiously. She exhaled, and crossed her arms over her chest as she though of what to say.

"Look...JUST because I forgave you DOESN'T mean that things are STILL the same. I mean...you're starting to BUY me all of these expensive gifts like...you're trying to BUY me into your life. It's NOT gonna work like that, Justin. It takes more than WINING AND DINING TO GET ME...TO LOVE YOU THE SAME WAY!" she raised her voice. "And plus...you're with someone. How do you think she would feel...if she found out...you slept with me...and...buying me the WHOLE nine yards?"

"Do you think I give a rat's ass about her? She doesn't compare to you, and you should know that. I don't love her. I love you." she shook her head, still refusing to believe a word he said. "Just like you said...it takes more than wining and dining to get you to love me the same way, well...WHAT must I DO...to get you to love me the same way? What the hell do you want me to do? Jump off a building? Huh? Or maybe...STRIP NAKED and flash my ass to the WHOLE world." he spoke angrily. "WHAT is it, Robyn? You are NOT...making things easy for me."

"That's right." she agreed. "Remember you told me that...you KNEW me SO well. Well...it's all up to you. YOU should know what will make me love you more. Since you KNOW me so well." he chuckled softly with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you so complicated? You are...so blessed. You just don't know that." she held her head down and scratched her forehead. "Fine." he moved in closer to her. "Meet me at my place, and...I'll prove to you...how much I know you. This will definitely make you love me the same." she peered in his eyes, trying to read what was on his mind.

"What place? You have like...three different houses down here." she kept her arms crossed over her chest.

"The one on the beach. Meet me there around nine. Wear something sexy." he brushed pass her and pulled the door open. "I'll see you then." when she heard the door closed, she knew he was gone.
____________

You don't have to say...what you did
I already know. I found out from HIM
Now there's just no chance...
For you and me. There'll never be.
(And don't it make you sad about it?)

Cry me a riverrrrr
Cry me a riverrrrrr
Cry me a riverrrrr
Cry me a riverrrrrr
Yeahhh yeahhhh

Robyn listened to her favorite song off Justin's album as she pulled up in his driveway. She stepped out of the car, and on the porch, ringing the door bell afterwards. "Oh boy. Please don't let me regret this night." she spoke to herself. A few seconds later, the door flew open and there stood a familiar guy. "Uh..." she stammered, gazing down his body, realizing that he only wore a pair of boxers. They did less help to conceal his massive size. This gave her all types of thoughts of, you know what. "Um..." she finally met eye contact with him. "Hey. Uh...I'm here."

"Of coarse you are. Come in." he stood aside and allowed her to walk in. "Take your shoes off and follow me." he spoke, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Okay." she removed her slippers, and followed him down the hall, leading towards the bedrooms. "What are we...well...what is our plans for tonight?" she asked as they entered a room. There were candles and rose petals laying everywhere. Not only that, but also soft music playing.

"Nothing but a long night of love making." he answered, closing the door behind her. Her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Excuse me? This is what you invited me for? Sex?" he chuckled softly.

"Relax, relax. I didn't just invite you for sex." he stood in front of her. "There was...a reason for that." he grasped both of her hands, and gazed deeply in her eyes. "I want you to...have my baby." her eyes shot wide open.

"WHAT?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME!" she asked, surprised.

"Look...that's the ONLY way...I could get you to...love me the same. And...I know that, because...you've always dreamed of having a baby."

"YEAH, BUT NOT FROM YOU!" she spat out.

"Ahaha." he laughed. "Stop lying to yourself. You don't remember when we were fourteen years old, and...you said to me...you said..."Justin...I wouldn't mind having a child from you, because...I've known you for so long now, and...I could really trust you with my heart. I know you won't break it." Now did you remember saying that?" she slowly calmed down as she remembered those exact lines. "I thought so. So..." he pulled her further in the room. "Let's make it happen."

"But...yeah you're right. I wouldn't mind...having a child from you, but...what about the consequences we're gonna have to face? There's gonna be too much to go through. Definitely a lot of responsibilities."

"And so? We are TWO responsible people. We could work it out. Trust me. And it's not like we don't have any money to take care of this child. WE are both millionaires. DID you forget that?" she shook her head no, slowly looking up to lock eyes with his. "Great. Now...all we have to do is...have a child. I KNOW you want this too, so...stop fighting it, and...let's make it happen." she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away, deciding on what to do. She definitely wanted this to happen for the longest, and it would have been a stupid decision to ruin it when the time had finally came. She met eye contact with him with a smirk on her face.

"Okay." she paused. "Let's do this." he bit the bottom of his lip.

"Cool." she watched as he slowly lifted her dress over her head and dropped it aside. He thrust her underwear down, followed by her bra. "I can't wait to make you the mother of my son...or daughter. Whatever." she chuckled softly. "Go lay on the bed." she brushed pass him and climbed on the bed, rolling on her back to gaze at him. She watched as he thrust his boxers off, and climbed on top of her. "I promise you...everything's gonna work out fine. Okay?" he asked, brushing her cheek softly.

"Yeah." she nodded meekly. "Okay." he positioned himself between her legs, instantly plunging his whole size completely into her with one thrust. She gasped, arching her back in pain. "Ohhh. Mmm oh my goddddd." she tightened her legs around him as he moved at a rough and slow pace.

Later on

Justin thrust three hard times into her, suddenly releasing his warm seed. "Uhhhhhh." she whimpered, arching her back. She had never felt anything like it. The way his warm seed exploded into her, filling her completely, making her feel warm all over drove her insane. It was the best feeling she had ever had before. He groaned deeply, and fell lifelessly on top of her. "Mmm. Oh my god. I...I can't move at all. I'm...aching all over." he slowly slipped out of her, and laid beside her, breathing heavily.

"Girl...you really tired me out. I...I don't think I'll be able to move anymore." he joked. She rolled over on her side to face him.

"Justin...are you sure...this is what you wanted to do? I mean...you didn't force yourself to do this, right?" she asked curiously.

"Of coarse not. I've been wanting this to happen for the longest. For like...three years now." he exhaled heavily. "I told you I love you. Come on now. I'm not gonna get any ol' woman pregnant out there. I have to really love her to do that." he nibbled on the bottom of his lip.

"I was just...asking. You know how curious I am." she rolled over and stepped out of bed. "Um..." he watched as she slipped on her underwear. "I have to be going now." he sat up, watching her throw on her bra.

"Why? Where do you have to be around this time? It's going on twelve." he spoke, gazing at his watch.

"Home...that's where I have to be." she put on her dress, and slipped on her heels, grabbing her purse from off the dresser. "Um..." she kneeled down beside him, and smiled of satisfaction. "I...really appreciate you doing this. I...didn't know you really...loved me that much." he chuckled, reaching out, brushing her chin delicately.

"You should have known that a long time ago. All the signs I gave you. That's why I said you were so blind." she giggled while holding her head down.

"I...really don't know what was my problem. Maybe I WAS...to stuck on myself. Just like we cheerleaders." she lifted her head to gaze in his eyes. "Um...I...I really love you, Justin, and...the reason why I'm afraid to get with you is because...I'm afraid of getting hurt. I've...been cheated on by my ex boyfriends, and it definitely wasn't a good feeling. I even...met up with their ex girlfriends and...almost got into fights with them." she paused, licking her lips. "I just don't want to have to go through that again. Plus...I know how psycho your ex girlfriends were. What if they find out I'm with you and...try to come after me?" he broke out laughing.

"Yeah right. They BETTER NOT lay a hand on you. I'll kick their ass myself." she giggled softly. "You know I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. You're...to special to me. You're...THE most precious thing in my life. And...when you really care for something...you'd do ANY and EVERYTHING...to make sure nothing happens to it. That's how I feel about you. I'm not gonna let anything or no one hurt you. You hear me? And that's a promise." she bit the bottom of her lip, gazing deeply in his eyes. The look he held gave her a clue that he was being really serious. The most serious she had ever seen him.

"Well...I gotta go." she leaned in and pecked him on the lips. He placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward, meeting lips with hers once again. He plunged his tongue in her entry, massaging hers roughly against his.

"Promise me you'll be safe." he breathed between her lips.

"Mmm. I promise. I love you." she pulled back to gaze in his eyes.

"I love you too." he watched as she stood up and headed towards the door. She pulled it open, and looked back once more to gaze at him.

"I'll see you later." she exited the room and closed the door behind her.

The next morning

Robyn sat on the toilet stool, waiting for the results on the pregnancy test. She was so anxious to know if last night wasn't a waste. She curled her toes up, and fiddled with her finger nails nervously, nibbling on her bottom lip along. "God please..." she closed her eyes, hoping at praying that it had worked. She gazed at her watch. "Shit. It's time." she grabbed the test from off of the sink counter, and gazed at a blue line, which meant positive or negative. "There's a blue line here. What the hell does that mean?" she snatched the box and scanned the directions on the back. "Okay. Um...red means...and blue means..." she froze, instantly dropping the box in shock. "Oh my god." she continuously gazed at the blue line. "This can't be. Seriously. Oh my god." she shot up, jumping up excitedly. "IT WORKED! OH MY GODDD! IT WORKEDDDD!" she ran in the room and picked up the phone from off the receiver, dialing a familiar number. She placed it by her ear as she waited for a reply.

"Hello?" someone answered the phone.

"Uh...hello? Um...is Justin in?" she asked, crossing her legs over the other.

"Robyn? Hey...this is Lynn. How have you been?" she asked, happy to hear from her.

"I've been fine. What about you? Things going swell with the group?"

"OH yeah. They are scheduled for their FIRST tour next month. I'm so proud of them." she smiled massively.

"That is wonderful. I always knew you'd make the perfect manager." she heard her chuckle on the other end. "Any way...Justin in? I really need to speak with him. It's important. I have some good news for him." she spoke, still excited about it.

"Yeah. He's out back in the pool with his girlfriend. They've been in there for hours now." her smile slowly faded. That was definitely not the news she wanted to hear. Right then, she regretted last night ever happening.

"What? He told me...he dumped her." she spoke, surprised. "Um...well...tell him I called. I don't...wanna interrupt him in whatever he's doing. I...I gotta go now. Bye." she turned the phone off, feeling herself getting upset. "I can't believe him. I just...I should have NEVER gotten into this with him. UGH!" she stood up as thoughts about hurting him ran through her head. "Hmm. Okay...I got something for him." she grabbed her car keys and her purse, then exited the room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles