7:56 p.m. (Later that day)

"No." Robyn shook her head as tears poured down her cheeks. She was talking with her mother in the living room, after the incident between her and Justin. "I just..." she clenched the gift that Justin had bought for her between her fingers. "I don't know what to do, mommy. He...he bought me this expensive gift for my birthday." she cried. "When I was sick from donating blood...he bought me some flowers. He...confessed how much he loved me. Not only that." she looked up to gaze in her eyes. "He also made love to me." her eyes lit up. "But...since I was such a COWARD to confess how I felt...he went and found someone else. He even told me I would regret it and now...I sure am." she shook her head pathetically as the tears constantly ran.

"Robyn..."

"I mean..." she cut her off. "I love him. More than ANYTHING in this world."

"Well...why won't you just...tell him?" she spoke calmly.

"I can't. Don't you understand? It's too late for that now. He found someone. All I can do is...hope he decides who he REALLY wants to be with." she licked her moist lips. "Um..." she sniffled and lifted her head to peer in Arnette's eyes. "I Just...wanna thank you for...sitting here...and listening to my sad story. I'm surprised you didn't tell me to tell my sad stories to Oprah like I say when you try to tell me your problems." she chuckled softly. "Thanks, ma. I love you." she smiled warmly.

"I love you too." she embraced her in a warm hug.

"Mmm well..." she pulled away and arose from the sofa. "I have to go finish packing. I move in another week. YES! I'm SIX days away from getting my OWN PLACE! Whoop ti doooo." she spoke excitedly while jogging up the stairs and towards her room.

A week later

Linda dropped a box of books by the door in Robyn's room. "Whew. That should be the LAST load. I am SO whooped." she took a seat on the foot of her bed, and fell flat on her back, gazing up at the ceiling. "Don't EVER ask me to help you move AGAIN! Damn. Why didn't you ask your best friend to help you?" she asked, sitting up and watching Robyn straighten the cosmetics on her dresser.

"Who? Justin? Um...I wouldn't have felt right askin' him. Did you forget about the incident already?"

"Uh no. But...I thought you said he bought you that diamond necklace you're wearing now?" she glanced at the necklace through the mirror, then continued with what she was doing.

"Yeah he did. And so?" she spoke simply. "You didn't actually think it would have fixed things? I mean...if it did...it would be like...he was trying to buy my friendship and things don't work like that with me. Plus...I know he's more smarter than that. We've known each other for like...fourteen years now. You might as well say our WHOLE life, because we met when we were five. Well I was five and he was six."

"Whatever, but...you lost your virginity to him. I know that was something special, right?" she bit the bottom of her lip and slowly turned to face her.

"Well...it was. I mean..." she smiled slyly. "It was the most...amazing thing I've EVER felt before. When he made love to me...it was like...I was the only person he truly loved. He just...made me feel so good. And I've never felt like that before. It was something really new to me." she sighed heavily. "He did things that I never thought he would do."

"Like what?" she asked, very interested. Robyn locked eyes with hers and shook her head pathetically.

"Look at you. So anxious to know. Any way...you know...just things like...NASTY things." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I know that, but...what TYPE of nasty things? Did he eat you out?"

"Well...maybe. Maybe not." her eyes lit up.

"You kiddin' me, right? He went down on you?" she spoke, lowering her voice. Robyn smirked and held her head down. "Oh my god. I can't believe it." she spoke shockingly.

"Yep. AND it felt so damn good. He is AMAZING in bed. Believe me. We would have done it all night if I hadn't...pissed him off." she chuckled softly.

"I still can't believe he did that. It's very...hard to believe." she held her head down and fiddled with her fingers in boredom.

"Any way...I'm hungry as hell. This moving did all the damage. Wanna go out for a late lunch? My treat." she spoke up.

"Cool. I'll drive." she followed Robyn out of the room.

12:01 p.m.

Robyn stood on a chair, painting one side of her bedroom white. She was up all night redecorating the house. She had finished everything else except for her room which she tried to accomplish before eleven.

She listened to her CD player as she continued. Justin with "Cry me a river" was on at the time. "Baby go on and just Cry me a riverrrr. Yeahhh yeahhh." she song along as she carefully painted the edge of the wall. "Damn. I need a major artist in here to draw me some Winnie the Pooh characters." she dipped her brush in the small container of paint continuously. "Justin knows how to draw. Shit." As soon as she reached out to paint the wall, she heard her doorbell go off. "The hell..." she froze, gazing at her bedroom door. "Who the hell is that?" she carefully stepped off the chair, and exited the room, heading down the hallway. "It has to be Linda. What does she want now?" she jogged down the stairs, heading straight towards the door, hearing the doorbell go off again. "Okay, okay. I'm comin'." she peered out the peep hole, instantly freezing. "Oh my god. OMG!" she ran from the door, suddenly freezing. "Okay, okay. Just...stay calm." she spoke, fanning herself. "It's only Justin." she inhaled sharply. "But I haven't seen him in a WEEK! God I've missed him so much. I have to answer it." she spoke, rushing towards the door. "But..." she froze once more. "What if...he comes on to me? Then what am I gonna do? Ugh. Damn.' she brushed her SHORT shorts down, and hesitantly unlocked the door, slowly pulling it open. He lifted his head to stare at her and stuffed his hands in his pockets, a habit he does when he's nervous.

"Hey." he spoke up.

"Hey." she spoke softly, and held her head down. "What's up? What are you doing here?" she asked, looking back up to gaze at him.

"I just...stopped by to...see you. Your mother told me where you lived." she bit the bottom of her lip, slowly looking away. "Um...look...I understand if you're still upset with me. And...if you have company, or busy..." his eyes trailed down her half naked figure. She wore a white tank top, practically showing her breasts and very short shorts. There were speckles of paint stains on parts of her body. It sort of seemed weird to him, but he actually thought she looked very sexy like that. Her hair was also out, looking wild and one paint stain was on her left cheek. "...I'll just...leave you alone. I'm sorry for showing up without your permission. I won't come back again." he paused. "Bye." he slowly turned, heading back to his car.

"Justin?" he froze, slowly turning to face her. "Come here." he held a questioning look. "Please." she spoke, feeling the tears building up in her system. He leisurely approached her while keeping his eyes on her.

"Yes?" she stopped in front of her.

"Oh god." she wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly meeting lips with his. "Mmm. I've missed you so much." she breathed between his lips. "I'm so ecstatic that you came." he attached his arms around her waist and pulled back to peer in her eyes.

"I...terribly missed you. After the whole incident...I cried every night. It was like...I hated you and loved you at the same time." she bit the bottom of her lip. "Does that make any sense to you?"

"It makes...perfectly sense, because...I felt the same way. I kept telling and denying that I truly loved you, while the people who knew me...kept saying the opposite." he kept the eye contact with her. "But...my love for you is not the same love you feel for me." there she was, denying her love once again. "I love you as in...caring a lot about you, but...I'm not in love with you." he bit the bottom of his lip and held his head down.

"I understand."

"Besides...you're with someone already." he slowly lifted his head to gaze in her eyes.

"Yeah. You're right." they kept the eye contact for a period of time then looked away. "Well..." he released her, and took a few steps back. "I guess I'll be...on my way now. I just...came to see if you were okay." deep down, he had hoped she would end up telling him how she truly felt and that they would have gotten together, but he had to play it off cool and pretend as if he wasn't hurt.

"Yeah I guess...I have to go finish painting my room. After that...I have to hop in the shower and hop in bed. I'm so tired from moving today. I'm probably gonna sleep the whole day tomorrow." he chuckled. "What about you? Do you have any plans with Justice?"

"Um...I dunno. I"ll have to see how the weather is tomorrow. It's supposed to be raining. Partly cloudy. Some shit like that." she nodded timidly.

"Yeah." he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he continued keeping the eye contact. He had a feeling he knew what she wanted. "Um...you know what? Since we haven't...hung out for a while...you wanna come in and...maybe watch some horror movies with me? We could order pizza." a smile slowly formed on his face.

"That would be great."

"Cool." she stood aside and watched him enter the house. "I'm just gonna..." she closed the door behind him. "...hop in the shower. I'll be out in a few. You could have a seat on the sofa. The remote is on the coffee table." she walked up the stairs. "I'll be back down in a sec." he took a seat on the sofa and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on.
__________

Robyn slightly jumped off the sudden impact on the TV. They were watching a horror movie while eating pizza. "Oh my god." she spoke in shock, resting her head on Justin's lap. "Can you believe that? I...can not believe that one bit." he chuckled softly and took a bite out of his pizza.

"I can. What's so hard to believe? A man got his head chopped off. Haha." she rolled her eyes playfully and continued watching the movie. Suddenly the subtitles began rolling up the screen.

"What? That's it?" she sat up. "Perfectly great." she spoke sarcastically. "They end a horror movie by chopping the killer's head off."

"Look, sweetie...they only did that to give you a hint that there was gonna be another part. Duhhhh. Any way...I have the latest one called Halloween Resurrection, but it's at the house. Sorry." she sucked her teeth and looked away.

"Just great. Well..." she stood up and approached the entertainment center. "Let's see what other movies are on." she leaned over and changed the channel. "Sorry if I'm in your way. I have a remote but it's in one of those boxes and I don't feel like going through them right now." she explained.

"No problem. Take your time." he spoke, gazing at her butt cheeks that flashed him perfectly. "I have a perfect view any way." he licked his lips sexily.

"Of what?" his eyes lit up as he realized he blurted it out.

"Um...of the TV." he lied.

"Have you ever seen booty call? Well it's on."

"Booty call?" he asked, keeping his eyes on her rear end. "Um...yeah. Definitely. I've seen booty call before." he paused. "I see it everyday." he spoke softly. "I'm also watching it now."

"Pardon?" she asked, turning to face him.

"Uh..." he locked eyes with hers, chuckling nervously. "Nothing. It was nothing important." she smirked while resting her hand on her hip.

"You're SO...freaky. You think you're slick. I know what you were talking about. I told you about staring at my ass." he broke out laughing.

"What? That's nonsense." he spoke between laughs. "I'm serious. I know what you were talking about. Booty call. The movie that Eddie Murphy plays in." she rolled her eyes and turned, continuing to flip through the channels.

"Alright, bone head." he chuckled softly. "Great. Anaconda is on." she stood straight up as she kept her eyes on the television screen.

"Yeah. I got a big Anaconda underneath my belt that you could sit on" he teased. She hastily turned to face him with a shocked look on her face.

"You asshole." his eyes lit up.

"Oops. Did I think too loud? Damn." she rolled her eyes and took a seat beside him.

"You're such a freak." he kept laughing, face and eyes red as fire.

"I'm sorry, Rob. I just...can't help but joked with you. I just...love to see your face reactions. They're priceless." she crossed her arms over her chest and paid more attention to the movie.

"Any way...shut up. The movies on." she demanded. "I know you're a big...JLO fan, right?" she asked curiously.

"JLO? Nah. I mean...I'm very fond of her ass, but...other than that...she's aight." she broke out laughing. "What?"

"You're SO crazy. Her ass? That's all you look for in a woman. Her big ass. You're such a butt person. Seriously."

"Not really. You have to have...a nice personality. A pretty face. Um...nice legs. You have to be very courtesy and brave. I can't stand cowards and stingy people. Uh...pretty feet and nice long hair. I love to...suck on girls toes during for play." she held a disgusted look. "Ahaha. Look how you're lookin'. Any way...last but not least...medium sized breasts. They can't be small. Well...VERY small. THEN...the junk in the trunk comes last. She has to be workin' it. I like to see it...sway from left to right. Mmm. Oh and...she HAS to have pretty ass lips, because I love to kiss and...she just has to have nice lips so I could suck and...nibble on 'em. Haha." she shook her head pathetically.

"Let me guess...Justice is all of the above."

"Well...not exactly. I'm just attracted to her legs and personality. She has beautiful legs and a wonderful personality, but she's just...too shy at some points. The first thing that attracted me to her at the club that night was her legs. She was sitting at the bar all alone...wearing this short dress. When I approached her...she was very shy and...she didn't want to dance. She didn't want to do anything, but...I overlooked all of that, and...I just thought...she was very interesting so that's why I...exchanged numbers with her." he paused. "When I try to kiss her in public...she holds back. But it's a different story when we're alone. Boy oh boy. She can be very naughty."

"Hmm." she paused, deciding on whether to ask him a personal question that was on her mind. "Just one question..." he gazed in her eyes. "Did you fuck her yet?" his eyes lit up. "I'm just wondering. I mean...you usually tell me EVERYTHING. I know you slept with...six women now. Including me...which would make seven."

"Yeah, but..." he licked his lips. "Yours was special. very special. I've never told ONE single woman I've been with that I loved them. The farthest I went was licking them. NOT loving." she bit the bottom of her lip, thinking if she should believe him or not. "I mean...come on, Rob. Why would I sit here and waist my time lying to you? Who's as beautiful as you?" she instantly locked eyes with his.

"Justice." she answered. His head jerked back appallingly.

"What? You've got to be kiddin' me. She can't compare to your beauty. I can even prove that. JC gave her a seven out of ten when he saw her, and he gave you a nine. Come on now. What does that tell you?" he paused, gazing deeply in her eyes. "I mean...you're everything I've been lookin' for in a woman."

"Oh really? And you're just now noticing this?" she asked, irritated.

"NO. I've noticed it...for five years now. It uh...all started that day when we were at the beach with BOTH of our families." he looked away. "You were wearing this...blue bikini and...you were tanning yourself while laying on your stomach." he paused, licking his lips. "I mean...your body. How slender it was and...how it curved up when you reached your ass. Your nice legs and...I just started noticing how beautiful you were. Before that...I just thought of you as a sister I never had, but...when I realized YOU had ALL of the features I desired in a woman...I just KNEW you were the one." he chuckled. "When we use to fight...it just FELT like we were...a married couple." she gazed deeply in his eyes as she listened closely. "People use to look at us and just automatically say that...we would make a beautiful couple." she held her head down. "I dunno. Maybe I'm hallucinating."

"No." she shook her head and looked away as she could feel the tears building up in her system. "This is not...easy for me, Justin. I mean...why am I feeling like this? Why can't...I feel the same way?" she sniffled, feeling the tears fall down her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I'm...so sorry."

"No. Don't apologize for the way I feel. It's not your fault that I fell in love with you. And...I'm so sorry for not telling you this a long time ago."

"Um..." she sniffled and looked up to gaze in his blue eyes. "Are you thirsty? I have...coke in the frig." she hopped on another subject before things could heat up. He held a confused look as he watched her stand up and head towards the kitchen. "Oh god." she pulled the refrigerator open. "Don't get too emotional now, Rob." she spoke to herself, quickly reaching out and grabbing a two liter coke. "He looks so damn fine. Oh boy. Just...relax." she sat two glasses on the counter and poured a certain amount of coke in them. "What am I gonna do? Maybe I should...confess how I feel." she put the coke back in the refrigerator and turned, grabbing the two glasses, suddenly feeling a hand touch her arm. She jumped, quickly turning to face the individual. "Shit." she accidentally released the glasses, watching them debacle against the marble floor. "Oh my god."

"Shit. I'm...so sorry. Really." he looked up to gaze in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Rob." he apologized once more.

"No um...it's okay. It's all my fault. Um...could you grab me that mop and broom...over there? Along with the dusk pan."

"Sure." he grabbed the contents and handed them to her. "Um...don't worry about it. I'll clean this up."

"Nah. It's okay. I got it."

"But I insist. You're not even wearing shoes." he spoke, glancing at her bare feet. "You could get cut and I don't want that to happen. Here just...grab a hold to me. I'll carry you to the other side."

"Are you sure you..."

"Yes. Now come on. I got it." she hopped on him and allowed him to carry her to the other side of the kitchen where the entrance was. He bit the bottom of his lip while gazing deeply in her eyes. "Here ya' go." he helped her to her feet, not realizing his hands were glued to her rear end. "Um...well..." he released her, and turned, grabbing the broom and dusk pan. "This will be an easy track." she took a seat at the table and watched as he cleaned the mess up. "Hmm...that should do it. Now all I need to do is mop it." he spoke, mopping the area continuously. "Ha. Done." he looked up to gaze at her. "Looks okay?"

"Yeah. You did an excellent job, Mister clean." she frolicked. He chuckled and sat the broom and dusk pan in the corner of the kitchen where they belonged.

"Wait until it dry, then you could walk over there." he turned to face her. She sat there with her head down. "You okay?" he spoke calmly while kneeling down between her legs.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just...a little tired." she looked up to lock eyes with his.

"What you need to do is...rest. You've been up ALL day...moving stuff around." he suggested. "I'll help you in bed." he stood up and wrapped his arms around her, carrying her upstairs, to her room. He flipped the blankets back, and laid her on the bed. "Want anything before I go?"

"Nah. Mmm I'm fine." she rolled on her side to face him. He kneeled down on her bed side and gazed at her beautiful features.

"Well um...I'm gonna...go so you could get your sleep. If I stay here any longer...I will keep you up." he bit the bottom of his lip, slowly reaching out and brushing her cheek softly with his thumb. She closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch. He leaned in, slowly meeting lips with hers. Her eyes shot wide open at the sudden outburst. She wanted the moment to last forever, but she HAD to pretend like she wasn't too interested. He broke away and pulled back, gazing deeply in her eyes. "I'll see you later." he stood up and headed towards the door.

"Justin?" she called. He froze, slowly turning to face her. "Um...could you...stay until I...fall asleep?" a smile slowly formed on his face.

"Sure." he took a seat beside her body and pecked her on the forehead. "You're gonna be safe with me." he spoke, watching her  eyes close shut.

The next day

Robyn stepped out of her Mercedes Benz, and stepped up on the porch. She rung the doorbell, and brushed her lose hair behind her ear as she waited for a reply. A few seconds later, the door flew open and there stood a familiar looking person. "Robyn? Hey. Come in." she smile warmly and entered the house.

"Hey, Misses Harless. I came by to see Justin."

"Oh sure. He's out back in the pool. Have a seat. I'll go get him." she assured.

"Thanks." she took a seat on the sofa and crossed her leg over the other.

Her eyes focused in on a picture of her and Justin when they were little. They both wore party hats. She had guessed it was token at a birthday party. "Robyn?" she looked back to gaze at Justin.

"Hey." she smiled massively. "Um..." her eyes slowly trailed down his glistening figure. He only wore boxers, showing his massive size perfectly. This had gave her plenty of thoughts of hot sex. "I just...came by to see you." she stood up in her seat.

"Cool. Um...you wanna talk?" she nodded meekly, and bit the bottom of her lip, slowly holding her head down.

"Sure." she spoke inaudibly. "But if you're busy...I perfectly understand."

"Nah." he headed up the stairs. "We could talk in my room." he assured.

"Okay." she followed him up the stairs and in his room.

"Close the door for me, please." he spoke, throwing his towel in the closet. She did what was told and turned, facing him, realizing he wore nothing. Her eyes lit up surprisingly.

"Um..." she quickly turned her back to him. "Do you want me to leave until...you're finished?"

"Nah. It's okay. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." she hesitantly turned back to face him. At this point, he had already wrapped a towel around his waist. "So...what do you wanna talk about?" he asked, going through his wardrobe in the closet.

"Nothing much. I called but no one answered. I just wanted to know if...you wanted to go to the mall with me. I wanted to get those shoes I saw last time when I went with Linda."

"Hmm. Well..." he entered the room with an outfit in his hand. "I sorta...had plans already with...Justice. We were also going to the mall." her smile slowly faded. "BUT I didn't say you couldn't come with us. You know you're welcomed to go anywhere with me."

"Um...nah. That's okay. I don't wanna...tag along with you guys. I'll just...ask Linda." she turned, pulling the door open.

"Robyn?" she froze, not bothering to look back. "Please come." she slowly turned to face him. "I would love your company."

"But...don't you wanna have your own privacy with your girlfriend? Believe me. It's not fun when you have someone taggin' along. It just reminds me when my cousin use to aggravate me when I invited company over." he chuckled.

"But I don't think of you like that." he paused. "Just come with us. Please. Don't worry. Justice is easy to get along with. Plus, I need someone to talk to. She's not really talkative." she bit the bottom of her lip as she thought of her decision.

"Well..."

"Pleassseeeee." he pouted playfully. She rolled her eyes mischievously.

"Fine. I'll go. But ONLY for you. If you guys do all of that mushy mushy crap...I'm gonna leave."

"Ahaha. Why? It shouldn't matter to you. I mean...you don't like me in that way any way." she smirked.

"Just like I said." he rolled his eyes and turned, heading towards the bathroom.

"Fine. We won't do it in front of you. Happy now." he entered the bathroom. "I'll be out in a few."
_________

Justin pulled up in a drive way and beeped his horn. A few minutes later, a lady came jogging towards the car. "Look at her. She's so cute." Robyn rolled her eyes and looked away. Justin watched as Justice sat in the car and closed the door. "Hey, sweetie." he leaned over and pecked her on the lips. "You look beautiful." she blushed massively.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she looked back to stare at Robyn who sat in the back seat. "Oh...hello. I didn't realize you were there."

"Hey. I'm Robyn." she extended her hand out to shake hers. "We've met before." she spoke as they shook hands.

"Yeah. I remember. You look nice. I love your dress." she complimented.

"Thank you." she smiled and locked eyes with Justin's from the rear view mirror. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

An half hour later, they had finally made it to the mall. "Damn. It is PACKED here." Justin spoke, carefully pulling up in the busy parking lot. "Um...I know I'm not gonna fine a space." he focused in on a car pulling out of a parking space. "Great. This one is mine." he parked his car in the space, and turned the engine off. "Alright Ladies...it's time to go shopping." they all stepped out of the car and headed towards the building. "You okay?" he asked Justice while grabbing a hold to her hand.

"Yeah. I'm fine." they entered the building and proceeded further in the mall.

"Hey, lil' momma." a guy spoke, walking by Robyn. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Um...sure." she stopped, and looked up to see Justin and Justice still walking ahead. "Well...they don't realize I've stopped any way."

"You got a man?" the guy asked.

"Um...no Not really. I'm...trying to hook up with someone." she answered. Justin looked back to realize Robyn wasn't behind them.

"Where's Robyn?" he asked, gazing around the room, suddenly focusing in on her. "There she is." he noticed she was talking to a guy, suddenly feeling jealousy spread throughout his whole body. "Who the hell is he?" he spoke angrily.

"Here's my number." she jotted down her number on the palm of his hand. "Call..." she felt a hand grip her arm, quickly pulling her away from him.

"What the hell are you doing?" she peered in a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"I was just...talking with..."

"Hey..." Justin locked eyes with the guy. "I was TALKING to her." he spoke bravely.

"Oh really?" he asked, taking a step towards him. "Well did you know that she was my girlfriend?" his eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"Hmm. Well you must be ain't satisfying her if she has to come to the mall to find the perfect dick." he spat out. His eyes shot wide open.

"Bitch." he spoke, striking his fist and punching him in the face. Robyn gasped, covering her mouth in shock.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" she asked, kneeling down beside the guy who laid on the floor, holding his cheek in pain. She looked up to stare at him with an upset look on her face. "You...BASTARD!" she spoke, slapping him across the face. "How could you? Why did you do that? HUH?! Why did you tell him I was your fucking girlfriend?"

"I...I just don't think...you should be talking to a creep like him." her head jerked back offensively.

"A creep? YOU'RE THE ONLY CREEP AROUND HERE! THAT WAS SO NOT RIGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!" she raised her voice. "YOU CAN'T JUST SCARE EVERY GUY THAT TRIES TO TALK TO ME AWAY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! MY FATHER?!"

"No." his eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I'm your best friend, and I KNOW what he's all about."

"Oh really?" she shook her head pathetically. "Well...as of now...you're just another CREEP out there." she spat out coldly. "You're not my father, and you sure as hell...NOT MY FRIEND! I...I don't know what to think of you anymore." her voice became rickety, due to the tears taking over. "I thought you were better than this." she sniffled.

"Robyn..." he reached out to touch her but she jerked away.

"Don't touch me. DON'T YOU DARE...TOUCH ME!" she yelled. Tears slowly poured down her cheeks. "I hate you." she turned, and headed towards the entrance of the building.

"Robyn...I'm sorry." he spoke, watching her exit the building. "I didn't mean to." he spoke inaudibly, slowly gazing around the room to notice everyone staring at him. "What the HELL are you people looking at? Shit! MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!" he spoke angrily, quickly following the way Robyn went.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles