Later that day (6:14 p.m.)

Robyn sat on the sofa, eating ice cream and watching television with the telephone next to her. After witnessing Justin and his new girlfriend earlier that day, she felt horrible. She kept calling him but no one would answer the phone. Something began to tell her that he was avoiding her, but she refused to believe it, because he had never did that to her before. She found herself feeling very desperate. How come she felt so misplaced as if she was the person in the wrong? Maybe she was, but she didn't get herself. It seemed like her feelings grew more for him after seeing him with his girlfriend. Just like he said, she would regret it, and she definitely felt like she regret denying her true feelings for him.

"Oh Justin." she spoke, gazing at a music video of Justin on the television. "Why am I so stupid? I should've confessed my feelings for you. Now look at me. Miserable as can be." she slammed her carton of ice cream on the coffee table, and crossed her arms over her chest as she felt the tears building up in her system. "I'm so stupid." she sniffled, feeling the tears roll down her cheek. "We are...supposed to be hangin' out together. God..." she exhaled heavily and licked her lips, tasting a salty substance of her tears. "What am I gonna do?"

The phone startled her. She quickly turned it on and placed it beside her ear. "Justin?" she answered.

"This is not Justin." a voice replied on the other end. "This is Linda. What's up with you? You sound terrible." she asked concernly.

"Oh um..." she cleared her throat. "Nothing's wrong with me. I'm fine. I was just...watching television." she lied. "What are you doing?" she sat up on the sofa, and sat in an Indian style, her favorite position.

"I was just...on my way to the mall. I was calling...to ask if you wanted to go. Oh...guess who I bumped into after I dropped you off." she paused to get a reply from her but she didn't bother responding. "Guess." she repeated.

"Um...I dunno. Who? Your ex? I don't really feel like thinking right now." she brushed her hair from out of her face. and licked her dry lips.

"Justin, silly. He was with that chick we saw earlier at Checkers. I think they were...on their way to the arcade, because I saw them head that way on my way out." that instant, she felt her heart drop. Never in her life, she felt so horrible. "Hello? Are you still there?

"Um...yeah. You know what...I think I'm gonna have to pass that offer with the mall. I'm not feeling too good. I'll talk to you later." she hung up, and broke into tears. "Oh god. That stupid bitch. She's not gonna take him away from me. I'll show her." she stood up and headed up the stairs, to her room.
_________

"So um..." Robyn sat on the sofa, sipping a cup of coffee as she spoke to Lynn. "What has Justin been up to? You know...with his new girlfriend. I haven't been able to catch him since he's been so busy with her." she spoke, not trying to sound too obvious of her jealousy. "I know he tells you mostly everything that happens in his life."

"He has a new girlfriend?" she asked, more surprised then her. Robyn sat there in confusion.

"Are you tellin' me...you didn't know he had a girlfriend? You out of all people. You're like...the first people to know news about him. Then I come in second. But besides that...you don't know? Geez. That's very weird."

"Well I haven't seen him since last night. So...that could be one of the reasons I didn't know. But before he left last night...he told me that he was going to your house to talk to you, then...he was gonna go to the club and just...hang out for a while." her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"He said he was gonna come to my house?" she asked curiously, thinking if she remembered him stopping by that night. "Oh...I knew I heard someone knocking on the door, but...I thought my mother got it. Damn. I should've answered it. My ma probably was sleep."

"Yeah. Any way...I guess he went to the club when no one answered the phone." she held her head down, feeling a lot desperate. She needed to talk to him badly. She never felt this way over him in her life. What was it trying to tell her? That she had major feelings for him? Or that she was just jealous and she didn't want anyone interfering with her and his relationship.

"Lynn..." she lifted her head to gaze in her eyes. "I...I think..." she hesitated. "I think...I'm in love with...your son." her eyes lit up of surprise. "I mean...I've never felt this way...about him before. When I saw...him with that girl...I felt so...heartbroken. That made me think. I mean...why would I feel so horrible just because he has a girlfriend? Well...that's because I have feelings for him."

"Aw...that's wonderful. Did you tell him?" she bit the bottom of her lip and looked away.

"No. I...I didn't." she paused, thinking of how she should put her sentence. "He...confessed how he felt about me yesterday morning...after my blood donation but...I denied how I felt for him. Then...during lunch today with Linda...I saw him..." she spoke rickety due to the tears taking over. "I saw him with that girl, and...I just felt so out of place. I..." tears slowly poured down her cheeks. "I just wanted to scream my head off. I've never felt..." she sniffled. "...so bad. He...he even told me that I would regret telling him how I truly felt about him, and he was right. I would regret it, because...I'm regretting it now. I just wish...I told him. Then maybe...we would have been together now."

"Robyn...look at me." she shook her head, keeping her head down. "Robyn?" she called once more. Slowly, she lifted her head, and peered into her eyes. "You actually think...he's in love with this girl? Think about it. He only knew her for a day. You're the one who he truly loves. Trust me. And...he felt this way about you for...five years now. He just was...afraid to let you know because...of how you would react." she brushed underneath her diluted eyes with her fingers. "Don't cry. He's not...gonna get serious with this girl, because he loves you. He's just...with her...hoping that it would help him get his mind off you. Now I know. Believe me. I'm not just telling you this to make you feel better. Okay?" she smiled slyly, nodding timidly in response.

"I'm so glad I came to talk to you. I actually...feel a lot better now." she smiled massively.

"That's what I'm here for. Come here." she pulled her in a warm embrace. "Everything's gonna be fine. Just play right along with him. If he wants to...make like he doesn't care anymore then you do the same, and...it'll just make him want you more. Believe me. I've played the game before and succeeded. Haha."

"Thank you." she sniffled and wiped underneath her eyes.

"No problem. Any time." they heard voices coming from the front area of the house. A few seconds later, two people entered the living room. Robyn bit the bottom of her lip and looked away.

"Hey ma." Justin spoke, embracing her in a hug. "I hope you wasn't worried." she chuckled softly.

"No. You're a big boy now." she spoke, glancing at the woman who stood beside him.

"Oh...I want you to meet someone. Ma...this is Justice...my girlfriend. Justice...meet my mother. She's cool to get along with." he added in.

"Hello." she spoke, reaching out and shaking her hand.

"Hi. How are you?" she responded with a smile. The three of them all gazed at Robyn who kept quiet with her head down.

"Oh and I almost forgot." he spoke up. "This is Robyn...our next door neighbor." her head jerked up to stare at him. She couldn't believe what she heard at all. She expected more from him. As of now, she was just their next door neighbor, and not a friend that he had known for fourteen years. Those exact words hurt her heart. She wanted to cry, and cry until she couldn't cry no more.

"Um...I gotta go." she stood up, and brushed pass them, heading towards the front door.

"Robyn?" she heard someone call, but she didn't bother turning back. She rushed out of the house and down the sidewalk towards her house.

10: 11 p.m.

Robyn stepped out on the back patio where the pool and Jacuzzi was located. She had to take her midnight swim no matter what. It made her more relaxed and calm. She definitely needed if after what she had went through earlier that day.

She dropped her towel on one of the resting chairs, and kicked her slippers off, instantly heading towards the eleventh feet. "Pool here I come." she froze at the eleventh feet, and closed her eyes, brushing her hair back. She inhaled sharply, suddenly diving in smoothly. She took long strokes towards the three feet. Her normal routine was to swim back and forth. She would just call it an exercise since she hadn't went for her morning jog lately. She leisurely popped up from out of the water, and stepped out of the pool. "Whew." she wiped the access water from off her face, and gazed at her bikini as she straightened it out.

"That was beautiful." a voice startled her. She hastily looked up to gaze at a familiar person sitting on a resting chair, gazing at her. "You should have tried out for the swim team. You're very good at that." he spoke, gradually standing up and approaching her with a towel over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" she spoke up, shivering from the gust of wind gusting by her.

"No particular reason at all. I just..." he stopped in front of her and eyed her figure. "...wanted to come see you. Is that okay?" he spoke softly, sending chills down her spine. She hugged herself as she shivered from the cool wind. "Here." he held the towel out and wrapped it around her. "You don't wanna catch a cold." she forcefully peeled her eyes from off of him and held her head down. "You look beautiful." she kept her head down, refusing to look him in the eyes.

"I think you should leave." she finally spoke up.

"Why? Did I...come at a bad time?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he kept his eyes on her.

"No. It's just..." she tried to come up with an excuse. "You interrupted me...while I was...doing my midnight swim, and...you shouldn't have done that." he held an awkward look.

"Ha. Um..." he cleared his throat. "I don't...get you sometimes. You're...very strange at some points." he paused, nibbling on the bottom of his lip. "You didn't use to care when I watched you a few weeks ago. Why now?" she hesitantly looked up to gaze in his eyes. She scrutinized his face closely, trying to read what was on his mind. Deep down, she could tell he was very interested in her, but he was trying to hold it in since he had found himself a girlfriend.

"Why did you tell your girlfriend that I was...a next door neighbor?" he held a confused look.

"Well...because you are." he spoke simply.

"Oh...so it's like that now? What about me being your best friend? Did you think she would have gotten upset if she found out we were best friends? I mean...what is it? What's the fucking problem? Do I embarrass you or something? I don't get YOU sometimes. I don't know what you're trying to prove here but...it sure as hell not working." she spoke angrily, and brushed pass him, suddenly feeling a hand grip her arm.

"Robyn..." she froze without looking back. He turned to face her and pulled her closer to him. "I didn't know...it would upset you." he spoke softly, gazing deeply in her eyes. "Seriously...I didn't. If it did...then I'm sorry. I...apologize for saying that." she rolled her eyes and looked away. "Please don't do that. I hate when you do that. It just...lets me know that you're upset with me and I don't want you to be upset with me."

"Ha." she laughed pathetically. "You don't want ME to be upset with you? Yeah right." she locked eyes with this. "I don't know WHO you think YOU'RE DEALING WITH! I'M NOT STUPID, ALRIGHT?!" she raised her voice. "You're trying to get me jealous, and you think...it will only work by...finding a girlfriend." he held a peculiar look.

"What are you talking about? Seriously. You are confusing me here." she slapped him across the face. He bit the bottom of his lip and placed his hand on the burning sensation. "What was that for?" he asked, slowly meeting eye contact with her.

"What do you think." she shook her head pathetically and turned, heading towards the sliding door.

"Robyn?" he called, following behind her. "Robyn...would you stop with this whole..."BLAME EVERYTHING ON JUSTIN" thing? I don't know WHAT THE HELL I did." she jogged up the stairs and down the hall towards her room. "Robyn...please..." he ran up the stairs and behind her, following her in her room. "Robyn..." he closed the door behind him. "All I did was come over here...to talk. I didn't...come here to fight with you."

"Oh really? Well leave then. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she yelled, pointing to the bedroom door.

"No. NOT until we talk this through. I don't get you. Why are you acting like this? You're upset with me and for what? What the fuck did I do? Let me know now, because I'm tired of playing these games with you." he spoke frustrated.

"WHAT GAMES?! I'M NOT PLAYIN' GAMES WITH YOU! I WANT YOU TO GET OUT NOW!" she yelled.

"Could you...lower your damn voice? I'm not yelling so therefore...you shouldn't have to yell either." she removed the towel from around her and threw it in the closet.

"You're so rude. You know that right? I don't get what she sees in you. You're nothing but a STUCK UP...CELEBRITY WHO THINKS TOO HIGHLY OF HIMSELF!" she raised her voice as she put her hair in a sloppy bun.

"Oh. Ahaha." he laughed pathetically. "I KNOW...you didn't just go there. First of all...who's the one ALWAYS GOSSIPING AND STARTING FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW?! Let's see...the first suspect is Robyn. Oh and let's not forget about the time you cursed out the waitress JUST because she gave you the wrong order. ALL you had to do was let her know that it was the wrong order...in a more POLITE way...THEN she would have corrected it. You didn't have to YELL and cause a BIG scene. You're the stuck up brat. Just like you cheerleaders. You're the MAIN ones who think HIGHLY of yourselves."

"Just...leave. I don't wanna hear it anymore. I also don't wanna see you ever again. So just go and...have fun with your girlfriend." he crossed his arms over her chest and bit the bottom of his lip, never peeling his eyes off her.

"I know what this is about now. You're jealous. You're...jealous because I found a new girlfriend, and you have the NERVE to be upset with me. What type of shit is that? You can't get upset with me BECAUSE you wasn't interested in me. You remember I was the one who tried to GET with you, but...you were to STUCK on yourself...you didn't want to give me a chance. Because...you thought you were too better than me. Just like you cheerleaders. Well...you know what? I've had enough. While you're sittin' there...playing games...I'm gonna be moving on with my life. I'm not gonna SIT HERE and BEG YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME! IT'S NOT GONNA WORK LIKE THAT!" he raised his voice. "It's not." he sighed. "I mean...I love you and all, but...it's not worth it. None of it." tears slowly rolled down her cheeks and to the floor where it debacle and dissolved into the rug. "I'm sorry, Robyn. You had your chance, but...now you blew it. I...I don't know what else to say anymore. You made it perfectly clear that...I wasn't good enough for you." he paused, gazing deeply in her eyes. "Um...I gotta go." she watched him turn, and pull the door open.

"Justin..." she called. He froze, slowly turning to face her. "I'm sorry. I...didn't mean to...snap like that." she spoke, slowly approaching him. "Forgive me?" she stopped in front of him and reached out, brushing his cheek delicately with her thumb. "I mean...we shouldn't...fight like this. We're supposed to be...best friends. You know...there for each other. Like we promised." she bit the bottom of her lip as she gazed deeply in his blue eyes. "Can we...just kiss and make up?" she spoke, gradually removing her bikini top. His eyes instantly focused in on her large, melon breasts that flashed him perfect. "Huh, cutie?" he felt himself getting turned on one hundred percent. This was the first time he had ever seen her naked before. She moved in closer to him and began kissing down his neck. "All you have to do is...go with the flow. No one has to know." she unzipped his jeans, allowing them to fall to the floor.

"Robyn..." she froze, slowly looking up to stare at him. "I don't think...we should do this. I mean...you're still a virgin and I don't wanna hurt you." he kneeled down to pick up his jeans but she stopped him.

"That's where you come in. Since you're the experienced one...you can guide me through it." he stood up, exhaling heavily.

"It's not that. It's just...I don't wanna hurt you. You haven't...done it before and...I don't...wanna hurt you." he reached out, brushing her cheek delicately. "You know I care about you. That's all."

"Well...if you care about me so much...then SHOW ME." she backed away from him while removing the bottom part of her bikini. "Show me how much you care for me." she turned, and climbed on bed. His eyes instantly zoomed in on her delicious looking rear end that flashed him perfectly. She laid on her back and rested her hands under her head for support.

"Rob..."

"No more excuses. Show me." she interrupted him.

"Alright." he kicked his jeans off. "Fine. Just...don't say I didn't warn you." he discarded his wife beater, instantly thrusting his boxers down. Her eyes lit up of surprise. She thought about backing away but it was too late for that. He had already gotten in the mood. And she could tell from his rock.

"Um..." she stammered as he climbed on top of her. "'I...maybe you were right. We..." he invaded her lips with a kiss. "Mmm." she moaned softly, hesitantly wrapping her arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss by entering his tongue in her mouth, caressing hers delicately with his. She placed her hand on his cheek, avoiding him from breaking away. "Mmm." he broke away, and began kissing down her neck. His hand found her left breast, massaging it roughly. "Ohhhh." He twirled his tongue around her nipple, nibbling and sucking roughly right along. He did the same with the other breast, then trailed his tongue down her stomach, and around her navel area.

"Sweetie...try not to moan too loud. You don't want your mother to hear." he placed her legs over his shoulder, and stuffed his face in her clit. Her eyes shot wide open.

"Ohhh. OHHH MY GODDD! JUSSTTIINNN!" she whimpered loudly.

"Hey. Shhhh." he froze, covering her mouth with his hand. "I said not to moan too loud. You don't want your mother catching us, do you?" she shook her head no as he kept his hand over her mouth. "Good. Well...you have to keep it down, alright?" he removed his hand, and continued with his procedure.

"Ohhh. Oh godddd." she rubbed through her hair, feeling herself go insane. The way he moved his tongue, teasing and nibbling on her inner folds drove her up the wall. She had never felt so good in her entire life.

"After this...you're gonna see how serious I am about you." he spoke, kissing up her tummy, towards her breasts area. He wrapped her legs around him, positioning himself between them as he met lips with hers once again. She could already feel her heart beating erratically and he hadn't even started. "You feel like you're going insane. Don't conk out on me yet. I haven't even begun."

"I dunno. I just...it feels too incredible."

"Really?" he nibbled on her neck. She moaned softly and rubbed through his hair caressingly as he continued. "You think you ready?" he lifted his head to gaze in her eyes. "I mean...we don't have to do this. It's all up to you. I'm not forcing you to do ANYTHING you don't want to do." he replied.

"Um..." she licked her lips as she thought about her decision. "I...I do. I think we should...continue." he took a long minute, gazing in her eyes trying to make sure that she wanted it. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's nothing. I just...wanted to see if you were...really serious about it. Well...I guess we should be...moving along. Um...if it hurts...really bad...let me know, alright? I don't wanna hurt you." she nodded in response. "Okay." he grabbed a hold to his member as he forcefully guided the head in her tight entrance.

"Mmm." she moaned, gazing in his eyes.

"We have...a long way to go." he chuckled softly.

"Just...take your time. We're...not in a rush." she responded. He bit the bottom of his lip as he continued forcing himself inside her. "Mmm oh god. I can...already feel a little pain and you're not even...in."

"Just...bite on my shoulder if it's too much. Um...it's not working like this. I'm gonna have to...pull out and try again with much force."

"Okay. However you wanna do it." he pulled out, and with one swift movement, plunging half of his size into her. Her eyes lit up as she felt more pain then pleasure. "OHHH..." he covered her mouth with his hand before she was able to moan any louder.

"Shhh. We have a little more to go." he pushed himself further into her, hearing her moan out of control between his hand. "We're almost there, okay?" with all of his strength, he shoved the rest of his length completely into her.

"Mmm mmmm" she continuously moaned between his hand.

"Oh god." he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her squeezing him tightly. "You feel...so incredible." he fluttered his eyes open to gaze at her. She laid there with tears in her eyes. "You okay?" he removed his hand to allow her to speak.

"It hurts." she cried. "It hurts...so badly." she sniffled, and looked away.

"You want me to pull out? Just like I said...it's up to you. I told you I would hurt you but...you still wanted to do it." he reminded.

"No. Please...continue." she wiped underneath her eyes and gazed back his direction. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" he leaned in and met lips with hers. "Just let me know, and I'll stop, okay? It's all up to you." he slowly began moving in and out of her.

"Ohhh." she bit down roughly on his shoulder, digging her fingernails in his skin.

"Mmm." he groaned by her ear. "You're so amazing." he spoke softly. "I just hope this tells you how much you mean to me." the tears constantly ran. She found it hard to stop crying. She could admit it felt good in some way, because he actually was doing it to prove to her how much he cared for her. "I love you so much, Robyn." he spoke by her ear, slowly pulling away to gaze in her eyes. "You're so beautiful, you know that right?" she sniffled, not bothering to respond. She found it difficult to talk because of the pain. It was too unbearable.

"I love you too, Justin." he leisurely leaned in and met lips with hers. She attached her arms around his neck as they continued expressing how much they cared for one another.

Later on

Justin laid on his back, gazing up at the ceiling as thoughts ran through his head. "I never thought...we would actually make love together. I mean...I had dreams about it, but...that was just...my imagination. Something that I wanted to happen. But now...it actually did. And...you were amazing." he broke the silence. She rolled over on her side to gaze at him. He laid there with a smile on his face. "It sure did...make my day."

"Um...I dunno. I'm still confused about the whole thing. I mean..." he slowly gazed to the side to stare at her. "I dunno if we did it just for the sex, or...we did it...because we really cared for each other."

"We did. I did it because I care for you." he responded.

"Really? Well...why did you go find someone that fast? I mean...the SAME day you...asked me out...you went to go find someone else. If you really cared for me...you would have waited at least a week or so. Not the same day." she rolled on her back and crossed her arms over her chest in disappointment.

"Robyn...just like I said...I wasn't gonna wait all my life...until YOU were ready to confess how you felt for me. I don't know about you, but...I wasn't put on this earth to...be alone. I want someone to love and make love with. Someone who loves me just as much as I love that person. What did you expect me to do? Get on my knees and beg for you. I really don't think that was...necessary at all."

"No...I didn't expect for you to do that. But I didn't expect for you to show me how much you cared." his head jerked back offensively.

"Wait a minute. Hold up. What was all of this about? You just LOST your virginity to me. What the HELL does that tell you?" he spoke angrily. "You wanted me to show you how much I cared for you by making love to you, so THAT'S what I did. I must admit I didn't want to at first BECAUSE I was afraid that it would hurt you. Come on now. IF I didn't care if it hurt...that would have showed you that I really didn't care, but NO. I cared about your feelings. Oh and...the day you donated blood. I even STOPPED by to send you flowers. Your favorite...roses. What did that tell you? I wasn't doing it just to get in your pants. Just to let you know, because I could have done that a LONG TIME AGO!" he raised his voice. "We've known each other for FOURTEEN years now. Why will I now have to split game just to get in your draws? That would have just been a waist of my time, because I do have a life. Whether you believe it or not. I don't know about you but I do."

"I do too." she spoke simply. "And...my life doesn't include YOU!" she spat out. His angry look slowly formed into a frown.

"It doesn't? But...I thought we were...best friends, and..."

"I thought so too." she froze to get a response from him but all he did was hold his head down with a sad look on his face.

"Well um...I know now." he stepped out of bed and grabbed his boxers, slipping them on. "I'm sorry about this whole night. It shouldn't have happened." he spoke while putting back on his clothes. "I just don't get why you treat me so cold. All I try to do is...make you happy, but...nothing works for you." he put on his socks and sneakers and pulled the door open, once again looking back to gaze at her. "At least I know now to REALLY move on with my life, because...there's no use with you." he turned, exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

"Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. She definitely knew that she screwed up big time. There was just no way in the world that she could make it up to him. It definitely was over. 

Two days later (Robyn's birthday)

Robyn and Justin hadn't seen each other in two days after the whole incident. She figured he was still upset about the whole thing. Who wouldn't? She would have been upset also.

She hung out at Linda's house practically half of the day, talking with her. "So...I just don't know what's going on. Any way...I need to start packing for the move. I can't...stay around here much longer. Especially not around Justin. I just can't stand him at this point."

"Well...to tell you the truth...Justin doesn't look like the bad guy really. I mean...what does he have to do...just to prove to you that he really loves you? Why would the man have to lie about it? There's like...millions of women out there...who wants him. He can easily get a woman, but...he chose you. You're everything he wants in a girl. That's what he told me and I definitely can believe him."

"It's...I mean..." she paused, thinking of a way to put her sentence. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Keep this to yourself." she lowered her voice.

"Fine. I promise. Now what is it?" she asked, anxiously to hear.

"Um...two nights ago...I lost my virginity to him." she gasped, covering her mouth in shock. "Yeah and...that's how the WHOLE thing started. I...began to have doubts for some reason. I mean...something just kept telling me that he was just in it for the sex, then another voice kept telling me...he really loves you but I was just TOO confused at the time to think right. Now...I completely ruined our friendship."

"Oh my god. What the hell did you say to the man? It couldn't have been that bad."  she spoke interested.

"Trust me. It was. I told him...he wasn't a part of my life." her eyes shot wide open like never before.

"No. You didn't." she shook her head yes. "How could you? Justin's like...the best thing that ever happened to you. He's your best friend. Well...was. But any way...why did you say that? That was really harsh. I mean...you guys have been through EVERYTHING together. You spent PRACTICALLY your WHOLE LIFE with him. And...you had the guts to say that he wasn't a part of your life? I could imagine how horrible he felt. Boy oh boy. I probably would have beat your ass if you said that to me." she chuckled.

"I know. I...I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. But...any way...I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer. I even paged him and...buzzed his cell. He still wouldn't answer. He's actually avoiding me."

"WHO WOULDN'T?! I would too if you said something like that to me." she held her head down, rubbing through her lose hair in boredom. "You guys have to talk this out. You can't end a perfectly good friendship over this. This is baby shit. If you should...told him how you truly felt then you could have avoided this WHOLE thing. Sometimes...you can be very childish." she kept quiet, thinking of a few things. She knew the whole thing was her fault, but she still didn't have the guts to admit it. She was the type of person who never wanted to be wrong. She always wanted to be right. And she began to believe what Justin had said to her. He was right. She thought too highly of herself.

Three hours later

Robyn entered her house, and closed the door behind her. She hung her purse on the rack by the door and entered the living room to see a familiar person sitting on the sofa. They both met eye contact with each other, feeling nervous all over. "Justin? Um...what are you doing here?" just by looking at him, flashbacks of losing her virginity to him replayed in her mind. He arose from the sofa, and slowly approached her with a gift wrapped box in his hands.

"I came by to...drop this off. Your mother offered to give it to you, but...I wanted to deliver it in person." he handed her the box. "I just...hope you like it." she hesitantly accepted it out of his hand, and gazed at it curiously.

"Wh...what is it?" she asked, looking up to lock eyes with his.

"Open it and see." she gradually tore the wrapping paper off, and came face to face with a black suede box. She lifted the lid, instantly focusing in on a sterling silver necklace with the words "I love you" attached in the middle where a huge diamond was placed. The whole necklace was covered with diamonds, making it glimmer more stronger, almost hurting her eyes.

"Oh my god. This is...beautiful." she spoke shockingly.

"Yeah. But...none of it could compare to you." she looked up to gaze in his eyes. "I bought that necklace...a while back. I had it since last year. I was gonna give it to you for your eighteenth birthday but...you were with someone and...you seemed too in love at the time. I didn't want him to see you with some necklace another guy bought for you. It probably would have...ruined things." he explained. "Any way...I just...thought I'd give that to you."  her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "And...I want you to know that...I really love you. The other night...was me showing you...how much you meant to me. It was not just for sex...just to let you know. And I don't...wanna put a grudge on you because of what you said. I perfectly understand. I also don't wanna be enemies with you. I just...came here to...give you your gift...and...get on with my life. I heard you was moving." he paused to get a response from her. She held her head down, crying silently. "I know it's because of me. And again...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...upset you in any way. I just thought...I should express how much I loved you. Well I still do." he licked his lips and held his head down. "I'm gonna...really miss you, Robyn. I'm gonna miss you so much." he forced to keep in the tears that were begging to pour. "Um..." he moved in closer to her, keeping his eyes on her. He lifted her head with her chin and gazed deeply in her eyes. "I love you." he watched as the tears poured down her cheeks. "I will always." he hesitantly placing a soft kiss on her lips, and pulled away to gaze in her eyes. "I gotta go. Bye." he pulled the front door open and exited the house.

She dropped to her knees, and broke into tears. "What have I done? Oh god...what have I done?" she cried hysterically.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles