stories/1486/images/secretdesires.gif

Robyn laid in bed sleeping silently. She had just drew blood for the blood bank and all she could do was sleep. She felt so tired and drained out. She didn't even remember sleeping so long. It felt like two weeks at the most. And it had only been two hours.

She moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed, trying to make herself more comfortable. She shivered from the cool AC blowing on her. "Damn." she mumbled softly, leisurely fluttering her eyes open to gaze at the television that was on. "Ugh." she reached out and grabbed the remote that was on the lamp dresser beside her bed, instantly changing the channel to the music station.

There he was. Her best friend. She thought of him as an ordinary boy that stayed next door to her, but everyone else thought of him as a CELEBRITY who lived in the neighborhood.

Her and Justin have been friends since they were five. They practically did everything with each other. She got her first piercing with him. They both studied and passed their driver's ed class together. Whenever she was down, he would stay by her side and comfort her. She would also do the same. Especially if she was in trouble. He would actually take the blame for her. That's how close they were.

Her mother, Artimis and his mother, Lynn would even hang out together in their spare time. One time, she had remembered Lynn helping her mother prepare a birthday party for her. It was on her seventh birthday. The same day Justin and her experienced their first kiss. It wasn't a real one, but a quick peck that she would never forget.

She laid on her back, gazing up at the ceiling, nibbling on the bottom of her lip as thoughts ran through her head. The only thing she could think of was her plans. What was she going to do for the rest of that day? Usually, she had plans made, but this time, she didn't. And that was something very awkward of her. Oh yeah, she had drew blood, she thought. That's probably one of the reasons she forgot to plan her day.

A knock on the door startled her. She quickly focused in on her bedroom door, wondering who could it have been, because her mother was at work. Well that's what she thought. She grasped the remote, and changed the channel just in case it was Justin. She didn't want him to see her watching a music video of his. Very childish, huh?

"Um..." she stammered, slowly sitting up in bed, and resting her back on the head board. "C..." she found it difficult for her to speak. "Wha...what the hell is...happening to me?" she whispered, rubbing the front area of her soar throat. "Uh come in." she forcefully spoke. The door slowly flew open, and there stood a familiar person gazing down on her. Her eyes gradually trailed up his figure. He wore dark blue, baggy jeans, and a white wife beater that showed his six pack chest perfectly. How badly she wanted to take him then. Words couldn't explain how good he looked to her. "Um..." she finally met eye contact with him. He stood there with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"Hey, shorty." he spoke, looking back to make sure no one was in sight. "Um...is it okay if I..." he gazed back to face her. "...come in?"

"Uh..." she shrugged her shoulders to avoid talking. "I don't care." she spoke hoarsely. In reply, he entered the room, and closed the door behind him. She watched his every move, when he removed his shoes, and slowly approached her.

"I bought you some roses. I know how you love them." he stood by her bed side, and reached out, handing them to her. A smirk formed on her face as she accepted them, taking a long inhalation of them.

"Wow. Um...they smell wonderful." it was hard for him to hear her, because of the low tone she spoke. He bit the bottom of his lip, and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he watched her fiddle with the rose petals. He just loved to make her smile. It just made his day. She lifted her head to lock eyes with his. He quickly looked away, feeling himself getting a little nervous. For what? This was his best friend. The girl who he grew up with. Why was he feeling this way about her?

She on the other hand, felt out of place for some reason. It just wasn't like him to bring her roses. She didn't even remember the last time getting roses from him. She could guess it was when she was fourteen. Who knows? Besides that, he just seemed awkward to her. He definitely was acting a little peculiar. "Um...thank you." a soft chuckle escaped her lips. "I really...like them." he nodded timidly, and licked his moist lips, never peeling his eyes from off her.

"Um...your mother told me that...you drew blood for a donation at the blood bank." he paused, thinking of something else to say. "That was really...brave of you. I thought you were...scared of needles." she shrugged her shoulders and sat the bouquet by her bed on the lamp dresser.

"Of coarse I am, but I was with Linda at the time, and..."

"No wonder." he interrupted, shaking his head pathetically. "That girl is always talking you into something. Seriously...I think you need to..."

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes. "Don't even START that, okay? Who was the one who TALKED you into getting that raggedy ass car on the fifth of October? Hmm...let me guess. Oh JC." she spoke sarcastically. "You listen, and believe EVERY word he says. He's like...your idol or something. Someone that you look up to. At least I don't look up to Linda. She's just another sister to me. And you..." she trailed off as she gazed deeply in his eyes. There was just something about him that made her so attracted to him. Was it his eyes? His smile? His talent? Or maybe the way he made her feel. She couldn't believe she was feeling this way about her best friend. It just didn't seem real to her. I mean, why would Justin want her? She's like a sister to him.

"Robyn..." he took a seat beside her, and placed his hand on hers, gazing deeply in her eyes. "You know how I feel about you. I care so much about you. You're...you're like the sister I never had." there it was, the same line he used to sweet talk her into forgiving him, but it always seemed to work. "Whether you want to believe it or not, but...I love you...as a sister, that is." he corrected. "And no matter what...I will always be here for you. I'm not going anywhere. You hear me?" he spoke softly, slowly reaching out and brushing her cheek delicately with his thumb. "Okay?" a smile slowly formed on her face.

"Yeah...okay." she bit the bottom of her lip as she kept the eye contact with him. He sat there trying to read what was on her mind, and she did the same. If only he knew.

"Come here." he spoke, pulling her in an embrace. "Mmm." he closed his eyes as he hugged her tight, enjoying her warm touch. "I love you, girl." he pulled back to stare in her eyes. "Justin ain't goin' no where. Ya' hear me? Ahaha." she rolled her eyes playfully, instantly slapping him on the arm mischievously.

"Shut up." she frolicked.

"Any way..." he stood up, and dug through his pocket for a specific item. "You left this at my house when we got in the pool." he handed her a sterling silver watch that her ex had bought her for her birthday last year. He watched her accept the watch out of his hand, keeping her eyes on it. "I would've bought something better than that...IF you gave me a chance."

"Oh PUHleeasseeee." she sat the watch on the dresser, and stood up, being very careful not to stumble back because of her weakness. "At least he BOUGHT me something." he chuckled and slouched on the foot of her bed, slowly zooming in on the television screen.

"Cool. Dragon ball Z." he made himself more comfortable on the bed. "I didn't know you watched this. I remember last time getting into it with you over this."

"I don't watch that crap." she spoke, shuffling through the rack of clothes in the closet. "I just...was going through some channels when suddenly you knocked on the door." he paid most of his attention on the Anime. She grabbed a skirt outfit and exited the closet, instantly focusing in on him. The way he laid on her bed as if he was in his own place made a chill go down her spine. She just loved their friendly relationship. They did mostly everything with each other. She couldn't even remember being separate from him. Oh yeah, at the blood bank. She chuckled to herself and entered the bathroom, placing her cloths on the toilet stool. "I'm takin' a shower. I'll be out in a minute."

"Whatever." he responded, keeping his eyes on the TV.
__________

Robyn exited the bathroom wearing a one piece, dark blue, jean outfit. Her hair was hidden underneath the shower cap, and she wore her bedroom slippers that she had for years. Justin gawked to the side to focus in on her, suddenly feeling himself completely drawn to her beauty. He didn't remember seeing her so beautiful. And for some reason, this was not like him. He didn't remember feeling this way about her. She stood in front of the mirror as she combed through her damp hair with a comb. She happened to gaze at Justin from the mirror to notice him staring at her. They both kept the eye contact, gazing at one another like they were the last human beings on earth. She bit the bottom of her lip and looked away as she continued tending with her hair.

He leisurely stepped out of bed, and approached her. He stopped closely behind her, keeping his gaze on her. She stood there, completely feeling herself getting nervous by the way he looked at her. It was a look that she had never seen before. He slowly grasped the comb out of her hand, and began combing her hair with it. "I always loved your hair." he spoke, quickly glimpsing at her. "It's nice and soft. And it smells...like a garden of flowers." he spoke softly, which made a chill go down her spine.

He sat the comb down, and gripped her waist, swiftly turning her to face him. She gasped softly, not noticeable for him to hear. His hand trailed up her arm, and up her neck, finally stopping at her cheek. She completely felt like collapsing in his arms. She didn't remember feeling so weak. She could admit that the after effect of drawing blood made her a little weak, but this man made her fully weak just by touching her. She didn't get how he could be so powerful. "Um..." she licked her lips and held her head down to preclude from gazing in his. The more she would, the more weak she would get.

"Why are you so tense?" he broke the silence.

"Huh?" she asked, hastily lifting her head to gaze in his blue, crystal clear eyes.

"I dunno. I'm just...askin'. I mean...you look...a little nervous for some...apparent reason." he paused to get a response from her, but all she did was gaze in his eyes. "Do I...make you nervous?" her eyebrows lifted up questionably.

"What? What type of question is that? That's...nonsense. I mean..." she brushed pass him, and took a seat on her bed. "...why would you make me nervous?" he turned to face her. "You're no one to get...nervous over." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned against the dresser as he kept his eyes on her.

"I was just asking. You didn't have to...catch an attitude with it." he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Look..." she scratched her chin as she thought of what to say. She didn't want him to know that he was actually making her nervous. "I'm sorry. I didn't...mean to snap like that." she finally locked eyes with his. "Forgive me?"

"Hmm. I dunno. Why don't we see. Come here." she sat there in confusion, wondering what he was up to. "Come on now. I don't bite." she chuckled, and arose from the bed, slowly heading towards him. She stopped in front of him, and held her head down, feeling more nervous. "Show me how sorry you are." she looked up to meet eye contact with him.

"Huh? Wh...what do you mean?" she asked in bewilderment. He stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Don't play stupid. Come on. Show me...how sorry you are." he spoke, instantly locking the bedroom door, and slowly turning to face her.

"Um..." she crossed her arms over her chest, slowly backing away as he moved in a little close to her. She found herself backed up against the wall with no other place to go. He looked down on her, sizing up her figure as he licked his lips.

"Girl..." he blocked one side of her with his arm and used his available arm to feel up her body. "Why do you...insist on doing this to me?" she gave him an awkward look, not knowing what he was talking about. "I mean...how long have we known each other? Since we were five, correct?" she licked her lips, slowly holding her head down. He moved in a little closer to her, allowing her to feel his massive size. "What must I do...to show you...how much I want you? Because the signs aren't definitely working."

"Justin..." she locked eyes with his. "You're like...a brother to me. We've known each other for too long now, and I just...wouldn't feel right...dating you. It just would feel very...awkward." he kept quiet, listening to every word she had to say. Deep down, it all didn't feel right to him. He knew she was the girl he'd been dreaming for, but why couldn't she see that he needed her desperately. Was she that blind.

"You know...I've never...met a woman...as blind as you." he backed away from her.

"What do you me..."

"I mean...you sit here and...lie to me when you know deep down that...I'm what you've been looking for. It doesn't matter how long we've know each other. Actually...that makes things even better, because it would be easier for us to trust one another." he paused, realizing how upset he was getting. "I just...don't understand you sometimes. You're very...confusing at some points."

"Justin...it's not that. It's just..."

"Yeah I know. I'm like a brother to you. But you know what...you're like a sister to me, but that doesn't stop how I feel about you. Sometimes you just have to face the truth. If we weren't meant for each other...why is are friendship getting closer by the year? You're even starting to tell me EVERYTHING...your secrets...boy problems...shit like that." she held her head down, slowly beginning to realize the truth. Maybe he was right. But, why was she feeling this way? She felt so confused and absentminded. She felt like she was in a fairy tale that would not end at all. "Someone once told me that...it wouldn't hurt to try." the sentence sounded very familiar to her. "And...she was right. It doesn't hurt to try, because...there is always someone out there...who would feel the same way you do and hopefully...I would find that one." he watched him turn and head towards the bedroom door. He pulled it open and exited the room, not bothering to look back.

"Damn." she mumbled underneath her breath.

A few minutes later, she stepped outside, instantly smelling the scent of charcoal being burnt. She gazed to the side to see the next house beside hers full of people. There were cars parked out on the side of the road, and in the driveway. There were even people surrounding the side of the house. She could have guessed that there was a barbeque occurring at the time. She brushed her hair from out of her face as she walked down the sidewalk that lead towards the house where the barbeque was held. Before she could look up, she was startled by loud music coming from the speakers outside the house. Her favorite song was playing at the time. Dilemma by Nelly, featuring Kelly Rowland, a member of Destiny's Child. She watched as a few people danced to the music, and a few who stayed seated, bop there head.

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I'm with my boo
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you

East coast, I know you're shakin' right
Down south, I know you're bouncin' right
West coast, I know you're walkin' right
(you don't know what you mean to meeee)
Midwest, I see you swingin' right

"ROBYNNN!!" someone called. She quickly looked up to gaze at Lynn, Justin's mother. She stood in front of a grill, waving at her. "HEY! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE!" she yelled over the music, but it was inaudible for her to hear due to the loud music blasting.

"Huh?" she walked up towards her, covering her ears from the loud music. "Did you say something?" she asked, leaning in closer to her so she could hear more clearly.

"LET'S GO INSIDE! I CAN'T HEAR YOU OUT HERE!" she yelled as she stepped up on her porch. Robyn followed her in the house, and closed the door behind her. "How are you, Robyn? I haven't seen you in a while. Here...have a seat. We have some catching up to do." she took the offer, and took a seat on the sofa, across from Lynn. "So...what have you been up to? Usually, you would stop by to see Justin, but you haven't lately. Is everything going okay with you two? You haven't...gotten in another fight, have you?"

"Um...no. I was just...a little busy for the past week. I hung out with Linda. Today...I donated blood and I was like...sleeping half of the day. Actually...Justin stopped by my house 'bout an half hour ago. I dunno where he is now."

"Oh well I saw him just a few minutes ago. He was talking with JC. He should be outside. Come on...I'll take you to him." she offered, standing up in her seat.

"Oh...no. It's okay. I didn't...come here to see him." she explained as she followed Lynn outside. "I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE STORE!" she yelled over the music. "REALLY...I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM!" she stopped in front of a group of guys. All of them looked unfamiliar to her, except for two of them. Justin and JC.

"JUSTIN...ROBYN CAME HERE TO SEE YOU!" Lynn spoke to him. "GO INSIDE AND TALK WITH HER! IT'S TOO LOUD OUT HERE!" Robyn crossed her arms over her chest, and held her head down. Justin stood there with his hands stuffed in his pockets as he kept his gaze on her. She looked up to gaze at him, as he stood there, watching her closely. Not bothering to say a thing. She watched as he spoke to JC, finally brushing pass her and heading towards his house. "GO TALK TO HIM!" Lynn spoke to her.

"Ugh." she entered the house, and closed the door behind her, slowly gazing around for a sign of him.

"What's up?" she watched as he exited the kitchen with a canned soda in his hand. "Is there something you left out?" he asked, leaning against the sofa as he gulped down the soda.

"Um...not really. I didn't come here to see you. Actually...I was on my way to the store when you mother stopped me. She assumed that...I wanted to talk to you." he kept his gaze on her, wondering if she had something else to say.

"Oh...well...I guess I should be on my way." he spoke, brushing pass her and heading towards the front door.

"Justin..." he froze, slowly turning to face her. She turned to face him and held her head down. She had a feeling that he was upset with her, and she knew why. But it was a stupid reason to get upset over. "Why...why are you acting like this?" she lifted her head to gaze at him. "I mean...just a few days ago...everything was okay. We hung out...like we normally did. But now...it's like...you're treating me like a stranger. Do I deserve to be treated like this? Just...let me know what I did wrong, because...I sure as hell am confused at the moment."

"You should know what you did wrong. You're denying how you truly feel about me. I thought you were better than that. I mean...we always told the truth. We never kept a secret from each other, now...it's like...it's okay to. You're the one treating me like the stranger here. So...if you wanna treat me like one...then I'm gonna treat you like one."

"But...you don't understand that..."

"Don't understand what? That I'm like a brother to you? Please don't give me that shit. It's just a stupid line you use to cover up the truth. I'm not gonna be playing these games with you. One day...you're gonna see what you've missed. And me on the other hand, is gonna wish that you saw the truth." she stood there, feeling the tears building up in her system. "I don't wanna play this game with you anymore. It's over. And if you don't decide to stop the games...OUR friendship will be over also." Those exact words made her feel sick to her stomach. She never thought that he would say such a thing to her. He0 turned, and exit the house.

"Oh god." she covered her trembling mouth as she cried silently. None of this felt real to her. It all felt like a dream. And she was hoping that it would end.

Later that night

Robyn stepped out on the patio with a towel in her hand. She wore a bikini, prepared to take her midnight swim, something she normally did. She laid her towel on a resting chair, and slowly approached the eleventh feet part of the pool. The pool was so clean and clear that she could see the marble tile, the ground of the pool. "Any way..." she spoke, quickly brushing her hair from her face, because for some reason, it couldn't stay from out of her face. She had the type of hair that blew from the slightest touch of wind. Sometimes, she hated it, but a lot of people thought the opposite of it.

Justin stepped out on his balcony located on the second floor as he spoke on the cordless phone. "Well...it's not that. It's just...the things you do. You have to let her know that...she's the only one for you. IF you know what I mean." he gazed up at the sparkling sky. It was definitely a wonderful night to sit out and see the stars. A loud splash startled him out of the moment. He gazed to the side to focus in on Robyn, who swam towards the three feet of the pool. "There she is." he whispered. "Huh? Oh no. Not you. I'm talking about Robyn. She's...she's taking her midnight swim. Yeah. I just love to watch her do that. Hey...I'll call you back. Yeah, later." he hung up the phone, and kept his eyes on her. She popped up from out of the water, and slowly stepped out of the pool. Her body glistened from the water trickling down her body. That sight kept replaying in his head. The way she stepped out of the pool, her hair down her shoulders, and her nicely shaped figure in the bikini. She definitely looked like a model.

"Damn." he mumbled, as he bit the bottom of his lip. "Damn...why am I just...noticing this?" he turned on his phone, and dialed up a familiar number. He placed it beside his ear and waited for someone to respond.

"Hello?" finally, someone answered.

"Uh...hello. Hi miss Waters? This is Justin. Is Robyn in?" he asked, keeping his eyes on her as she continued swimming in the pool.

"Yes she is, but I think...she's taking her midnight swim. Is it important?"

"Um..." he thought for a moment. He didn't want to bother her but he really needed to hear her voice again. "Yeah. It is. It's really important." he lied.

"Okay. I'll go get her. Hold on a minute." he waited a few seconds, finally seeing Arnette walk out on the patio where Robyn was located with the phone in her hand. "Robyn...the phone's for you." she stepped out of the pool and grabbed her towel, patting her face with it. "Here." she handed it to her.

"Thanks." she thanked while accepting the phone. She brushed her hair back and placed the phone by her ear. "Hello?" her voice made a chill go down his spine. He just loved everything about her.

"Um...hey. It's Justin." he responded with hesitation. There was a long pause, then finally she spoke up.

"What do you want? I was...in the middle of something."

"I can see that." she slowly looked up to gaze at his balcony. There he was, looking down on her with the phone by his ear. "You can swim very well. Why haven't you tried out for the swim team?" she rolled her eyes, and looked away.

"Look...I gotta go." she turned off the phone, and headed towards the sliding door. He watched as she entered the house, and closed the door behind her.

"Shit." he whispered.

The next morning

Robyn moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed. She fluttered her eyes open, and gazed around the room, finding it hard to see because of her blurry vision. She closed her eyes, and fluttered them back open, finding it a little clearer to see. "Mmm...what time is it?" she sat up and gazed at her watch. "Ten o'clock." she threw the blanket aside, and stepped out of bed.
________

10:25 a.m. (A few minutes later)

Robyn jogged down the stairs and in the living room, instantly smelling an aroma come from the kitchen. A massive smile formed on her face. She always got excited whenever her mother cooked a big breakfast. She just loved her cooking. "Good morn..." she trailed off as she focused in on Justin. He sat at the table with her mother and father, eating breakfast with them. Her smile slowly faded. She definitely wasn't in the mood to see him.

"Good morning, Robyn. Justin decided to join us for breakfast. I'm sure you don't mind." she slowly parted her eyes from him to gaze at her mother.

"Um...of coarse I don't mind." she forced a smile on her face. "So um...what are we having for breakfast?" she asked, entering the kitchen.

"Your plate is in the oven." Justin watched as she grabbed her plate and took a seat beside him, the ONLY available seat left.

"Mmm. Everything looks delicious." she spoke, keeping her eyes on the food. "I'm starving. I didn't eat anything last night. I sorta...wasn't in the mood to eat." she quickly glanced at Justin and looked away. He had a feeling she was referring to him. "Any way..." she grabbed her fork, and shuffled up some grits, instantly stuffing them in her mouth. He sipped his orange juice as he kept his eyes on her. "So...what did you two do yesterday? You guys were out all night...after I got out of the pool." she crossed her leg over the other, making herself more comfortable.

"Well your father and I did what we normally do. We went out and got drunk." she broke out laughing.

"Ahaha. Yeah right. Hahaha." she gulped down her juice, and took a bite out of her sausage. "That'll be the day." she sat there, not bothering to say a word to Justin. He actually couldn't believe that she was ignoring him. "Um..." she bit the bottom of her lip as she fiddling with her grits. "Linda and I are gonna...hang out today. We have a heap of plans."

"Well um...Justin was just telling us the plans that you two had for the day." Henry mentioned. Robyn slowly gazed to the side to lock eyes with him. "I remembered because one of 'em had to do with cruisin' in the BMW. Ain't that right, Justin?" he wiggled his eyebrows at him. He chuckled, and held his head down.

"Is it true?" she spoke up. He hastily looked up to gaze at her. "You really made plans for us?"

"Uh...of coarse. You know...like the old days. We never missed a day together. I thought...you remembered that." she gradually looked away, thinking of what he had said. Something wasn't right about the whole thing. It didn't seem like he actually meant it.

"Um...I think I'm not going to...accept that offer. I mean..." she looked up to stare at the three gazing at her. "I made plans with Linda. I can't just...ruin them because...Justin decides to make plans for us at the LAST minute."

"Well why don't you all go together." Arnette assured. "You guys normally hang out together. What's the problem now?" she asked curiously.

"It's nothing. Just...forget it. It's no big deal. Besides...I shouldn't bring you two in it. This is only between Justin and I. We'll talk this through." a smile slowly formed on Henry's face.

"Good. I'm glad to see you're finally...growing up to become a responsible adult. Other than some people." he glanced at Arnette.

"Oh be quiet." she frolicked.
_________

Robyn stood in front of the sink as she washed the breakfast dishes that were in the sink. Justin stood up with his empty plate, and approached her with it. "Hey." he spoke up, carefully sitting the plate in the sink. She didn't bother responding. "Um..." he stuffed his hand in his pocket, deciding on what to say. "I'm sorry." he apologized. "I'm sorry for...the whole incident yesterday. I...I shouldn't have...gotten upset with you because...you don't feel the same way about me. That was very childish of me. And I must admit that...now." he paused to get a response from her, but all she did was keep quiet, tending to the dishes. "I'm really sorry, Robyn. Why...why are you doing this to me? Maybe It was meant for this to happen to me, but...people do deserve second chances. Well...I know I do. We've...know each other too long now." he bit the bottom of his lip, waiting for a reply, but she continued giving him the silent treatment. "Robyn..."

"Look..." she froze, looking up at him. "You've made your point. I'm sorry too, okay, but...that still won't change the fact that...you have feelings for me. I'm sorry, Justin. I'm sorry for making you feel this way. Just...get over me. Please."

"But...it's not that easy. YOU are what I've been looking for...for the LONGEST, and now...I'm just now realizing that. You were here all along. I just don't get how you could be so blind. I'm right here. What you've been searchin' for. Why can't you let things be good?" she held her head down, thinking of what he had said. "It's not like we haven't known each other long enough. We've been friends since were were JUST learning how to write."

"I...I don't.." she hesitantly looked up to lock eyes with his. "...know what to say." her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I'm sorry. I'm really...sorry." tears slowly poured down her cheeks. "Excuse me." she brushed pass him and exited the kitchen. He exhaled heavily and leaned in front of the counter, slowly holding his head down in guilt.

2:31 p.m.

"Hahaaaaa." Robyn laughed at Linda. "Stop it. It's not that funny. Seriously..." they pulled up in front of a Checkers fast food restaurant, and parked the car.

"Well it is to me. Ahahaha." she turned her car off, and stepped out, closing the door afterwards. "I mean...that's like the FIRST time I heard something like this. He's in love with you. Yeah right. That's just some line...to get in your draws. Come on now. SOMEONE'S gonna have to take your virginity."

"Aw shut up." she followed her towards the building. "Seriously...I think he's tellin' the truth, but...it's still kinda hard to believe that he actually...is in love with me." they stood in front of the ordering window and waited patiently for a cashier.

"Tell me about it. I mean...the CELEBRITY...Justin Timberlake...liking YOU. I find that VERY hard to believe." the both broke out laughing. After they ordered their food, they took a seat at one of the tables outside by the restaurant. "So...how long did it take you to recover?" she asked, taking a bite out of her burger.

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously, sipping on her milk shake.

"You know...after the blood thingy." she stuffed some fries in her mouth.

"Ohhhh. That. Well...'bout a few hours. Two at the most. What about you? You seemed...a little nauseated after they took yours." she chewed on her spicy chicken sandwich. "More nauseated than me." she added in.

"It took me the whole day to recover." her eyes lit up. "I'm serious. I was sleeping like a dog...the WHOLE day." she chuckled. "I didn't remember feeling SO tired in my entire life." she shook her head pathetically.

"That's pathetic. Ahaha." Linda happened to look up and gaze to the side to focus in on a familiar looking guy. He sat two tables across from theirs with a woman that she had never seen before.

"Hmm. Would you look at that. Men in love DO move on fast." she blurted out.

"Huh?" Robyn followed her eyes, instantly landing on Justin. He sat there, eating and talking with an unfamiliar looking lady. Her mouth had dropped to the floor. She couldn't believe what was happening one bit. Just a few hours ago, he was confessing how much he felt for her, and how deeply in love he was, but less than a day, he had already moved on. It was definitely not like him. "I can't...believe this." she sat there, still in shock. She found it hard for her to take her eyes off him. She was definitely regretting how she treated him, and she DEFINITELY wished that she took him before the lady did. He happened to look up and lock eyes with hers. His smile slowly faded as he realized who it was.

She slowly looked away, instantly losing her appetite. She felt like running in a corner, and crying like a little three year old. She never felt so hurt, and humiliated. "Robyn..." she looked up to gaze at Linda. "You okay?" she asked in concern.

"Um..." she glanced back at Justin who kept his eyes on her, then looked back at Linda who kept her eyes on her. "I'm not feeling to well. I...I'll be back." she stood up and rushed towards the bathroom.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: unrequited triangles