Story Notes:

Blame my hormones.

Holding her breath as she ducked her head beneath the cascading water, Rebekah closed her eyes as the warm water washed over her body, one hand reaching to brace against the cold tile as her knees buckled slightly. Turning to lean her back against the wall as she heard JC humming softly on the other side of the steamed glass door as he shaved, she wondered if he should still affect her the way he did, especially after what had occurred. What she had wanted to occur. Blindly reaching for the bar of soap, she barely swept it along her body, wondering why the guilt had yet to arrive. Instead she felt sated, spine still tingling from the passion she and JC had shared nearly two hours before. There had been several moments of doubt after arriving at his home, trepidation over whether or not she was doing the right thing. He had reassured her with gentle words and longing glances which had culminated in a fervent kiss and even now she could feel the solid front door of his home against her back and his soft lips over hers. Biting down hard on her bottom lip as the ensuing events replayed in her mind, one hand involuntarily trailed over her slick skin, palm pressing against one peaked nipple. The sex – she refused to think of it as lovemaking – had been awkward considering she knew little of his body, but he had proven to be skilled at learning the places on her body that brought forth gasps and whimpers of pleasure, though there had been little foreplay before… Ducking beneath the cascade of water again before the moan was pulled from her throat, she focused on rinsing the soap from her body, reminding herself that it couldn't happen again. Horrible enough that she had actually lain with a man who wasn't her husband, she couldn't allow herself to do so again.

 

Assured there were no remains of the soap on her skin, she turned the water off and took a moment to squeeze the excess water from her hair. Reaching to push the door open, she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth when she saw her wedding rings. The simple princess cut diamond solitaire that had always sparkled so beautifully now seemed flat and she quickly turned it to face her palm as she exited the shower. Now was not the time to think of her marriage, she decided as she accepted the plush towel JC offered. If she thought of her marriage she would only begin to over-think everything that had happened and the last thing she needed at the moment was more stress. Sighing softly as she wrapped the towel around her damp body, she gasped in surprise when JC's hands lightly cupped her cheeks, tilting her head backwards. Fingers curling in the edge of the towel as his lips claimed hers in a sensual kiss, she leaned upwards in surprise, not expecting him to be interested in her anymore. A part of her had fretted that after being together once he would lose all interest in her and now she was strangely glad to feel the warm skin of his chest beneath her fingers, lightly stroking the lines of his sculpted abdomen as her tongue flickered past his parted lips, whining softly when he broke the kiss. Cheeks flushed with warmth, she breathed in the scent of his shaving cream, instinctively reaching to swipe a smear of the lather from his earlobe as he brought another towel up to her wet hair. Remaining silent as he vigorously towel-dried her hair, she allowed her hands to travel the length of his torso, skimming down to the towel that was wrapped around his hips before moving upwards again, slipping around his back to cup his shoulders from behind when his fingers tangled in her damp sandy locks, the towel forgotten as his lips claimed hers once more. Shivering as the ends of her hair swept against her backside, she curved her tongue around his, drawing it into her mouth for a series of nibbles and suckles.

 

Swept away by the intensity of her kiss, JC tightened his fingers in her loose, damp sandy locks, tugging her closer so he could feel the length of her bare body. He had never thought that he would be able to enjoy sex with a married woman, but Rebekah had certainly surprised him. He had been skeptical when they had first arrived at his home. The coaxing had been almost irritating as he tried to lure her to his bedroom. He had thought that perhaps she would go back to her husband. But persevering had its advantages. Her voracious appetite for carnal delights had nearly claimed his life. The more she begged for him, the harder he worked to please her. Now the roughened skin of her erect nipples brushed over his chest, causing a shiver to rip down his spine. The damp heat of her womanhood burned against his pelvis, seeming to weep for his burgeoning erection that slid so easily beneath her warm, wet belly. He had never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted her. Well, perhaps one woman, but that was hardly a concern as he slanted his lips against hers, drinking in her taste before sucking her bottom lip into his mouth for a quick, feisty nip. Freeing one hand from her knot of sandy locks, he dragged his fingers down her side before slipping forward to stroke the wet slit that quivered underneath the tempting tickle of his fingers. "I don't think I can let you go just yet, Becky…"

 

"I don't want to go," she admitted in a soft whimper, wantonly curving one leg around his to grant him better access. Heart pounding in her chest she moved her hands down his back, thumbs hooking in the towel wrapped around his waist. Tugging impatiently, she smiled against his lips when he shivered as the towel fell to the floor, breaking the kiss and pulling back so she could look into his eyes. "I want to stay, Josh."

 

"Then I better get you back to bed, Lover," he decided, not wanting to acknowledge the way his heart skipped a beat or two at her confession. Instead he concentrated on parting her moist folds so he could drag his index finger upward to find the tense nub that made her cry out with a single touch.

 

"…That's not the bed," she teased with a small smile, fingers digging sharply into his waist. Unable to even think of fighting the hard shiver that resulted from the intimate touch, she took a step backwards towards the bedroom, shaking her head to loosen his grip in her hair. Catching his hands in hers she pulled him from the bathroom, eager to lose herself in him once more. When his arms surrounded her and his scent invaded her senses she didn't have to focus on anything negative.

 

"I have no problem starting in the bathroom and working my way back to the bed," he protested with a growl, leaning down to nip at her lips when she laughed at his enthusiasm. Though she seemed intent on taking him to the bed and prepared to fall back on the thick mattress while taking him with her. But he caught her by the elbows to keep her upright and reclaimed her mouth in a savagely fervent kiss. Thoroughly working his tongue against hers, he let one hand stray to gather a stack of pillows from the head of the bed. Piling them behind her as he stroked her mouth into ecstasy, he then waited for her knees to weaken before gathering her tightly against him. Hands sliding down to cup her backside, he pulled her pelvis to his and worked his hips in a hard rut against her, grinning when she whined.

 

"I want to do something," she whispered against his lips, struggling to maintain some semblance of control as the tip of his erection slid against her moist folds.

 

"We are doing something," he teased, fighting a soft groan when he slipped into the start of her womanhood just a fraction of the way. And needing to play, he rotated his hips sensually, savoring the way her inner muscles clamped down on the head of his arousal before he pulled out to let his erection glide far more smoothly along her wet slit.

 

"Joshua," she whined, pushing away until her backside rested on the edge of the mattress. Hands smoothing down his body, she circled her fingers around his erection, tongue flickering over her lips when she heard his sharp intake of breath. Working her hand along his length slowly, she raised her gaze to meet his. "I want to do something that I like doing… Please?"

 

"You like giving head?" he questioned incredulously, fighting a weak whimper of approval when he watched her light pink tongue move sensually over her lips, readying herself for him. Thigh muscles contracting to steel himself in an upright position, he drew his hands through her damp locks, drawing the torrent of hair away from her beautiful face as her fingers lazily moved along the length of his rigid arousal, pulling every morsel of blood from his veins down to his pulsating member.

 

"Did I just shock you?" she returned, bracing her free hand against the mattress as she slid to her knees. "I like giving head, okay? It's a big turn-on, being able to get a man to go crazy using just my mouth," she murmured, tongue flicking over the tip of him. Surprised at the whine that passed between his lips, she gazed up at him and saw his eyes were tightly closed. Able to see the pulse thrumming against his throat and amused at his reaction to her admission, she continued to work her hand along his length for a moment before finally wrapping her lips around the tip for a gentle suckle.

 

"You always manage to surprise me," he breathed, fingers tightening in her locks for stability as her warm, wet mouth slid down the entire length of his shaft before applying a light pressure. He could feel his erection thicken underneath the swirling skill of her tongue, causing his sac to tighten painfully as his breath came in short, quick gasps, not prepared for the overwhelming sensation of pleasure that caused every inch of his skin to light with a fiery burn. "Jesus Christ…"

 

Pressing her tongue against the firm ridge that ran along the bottom of his manhood as she moved upwards, she made sure to increase the pressure slightly. Twirling the tip of her tongue along the small slit, she moaned as she slid down once more, not minding when the upper portion of his erection slid down her throat. Moaning again when his fingers tangled further in her hair, she slid her free hand up his thigh, resting at the crest of his hip.

 

"You're so fucking good, Becky," he breathed raggedly, knowing he could not shout enough praises to her sinuous tongue as it stroked him to the pinnacle of a climatic release. Closing his eyes, he savored the soft sucking sounds that combined with the mewling that vibrated at the base of her throat, providing a sinfully delicious sensation with her oral pleasuring. Clenching his buttocks and feeling his sac draw upward, he shuddered and drew in a deep breath, holding tight to the edge of the mountain that begged to be dove into.

 

Drawing back, she made sure to use her hand to keep up the momentum as she brought a deep breath into her burning lungs. "You like it?" she asked softly, adding a gentle rotation to her wrist to increase the sensation before bringing him deep into her mouth once more. Feeling the fingers against her scalp press down, she smirked slightly, giving in to the gentle guiding.

 

"I fucking love it," he whined, feeling his entire body coil tightly, threatening to explode. But he held tight to that single pebble that was keeping the fracturing dam of euphoria from breaking. Though growing antsy, he was unable to help the way he slowly thrust his hips against her mouth, working his erection in time with the slide of her tongue. "Goddamnit!"

 

Increasing the pressure of her suckling when she felt his body start to shudder, she slid her tongue back and forth in a slow, teasing circle, allowing him to thrust deeper into her throat. Hand sliding to cup the tightening sac, she lightly massaged it, pressing the pad of her thumb at the base of his shaft.

 

"Becky, I can't hold back," he warned in a low growl, working harder against her mouth as the frenzy of his release screamed for attention. Fistfuls of hair being tugged to draw her close, he bit down hard on his bottom lip as her fingers worked over the sensitive line drawn down the middle of his tight sac.

 

"Mmm," she encouraged, dragging the moan into a low growl as he pressed deeply into her. Throat muscles working to offer more pleasure, she moaned in delight as the first surge of his release exploded against the back of her throat.

 

Letting go of the cliff as he plunged into the waves of passion, JC could hardly continue his delight. He arched into her mouth one final time as his head fell back and a cry of her name reverberated off the walls. The flood of his release powerful as she hungrily gulped and his energy surged. Grasping her upper arms, he yanked her to her feet with one powerful motion, possessively claiming her mouth in an urgent kiss, delighting in the taste of himself on her tongue.

 

"You taste good," she whispered into his mouth, curling her arms around his neck as he leaned her against the bed. Gasping in surprise when they fell against the mound of pillows, legs tangling with his as his kiss increased in urgency.

 

"We taste great together," he murmured, biting down on her bottom lip and tugging excitedly. She growled in appreciation as her arms snaked around him and her manicured nails bit into his flesh. The playful aggression heightening the thrill of the moment, he moved his lips to her neck and nibbled. When she giggled, he allowed his hands to rove her figure, remembering how diligently he had worked to memorize each curve the previous night. Fingers skimming over the swell of her hips, he waited for the soft sigh that usually parted from her lips as his fingers danced upward once more. Right hand cupping her ribcage, he sucked hard on her neck as his left hand closed around her full breast. He had been amazed at how easily the silky skin of her breast had flushed with color during their first encounter. How heavy it was in his hand. And how sensitive. Even now she worked to squirm off the bed as his thumb moved over her nipple in swift strokes before using his forefinger to roll the hardened peak, then tug in unison with the flick of his tongue over her neck. "Ready for me, Gorgeous?" 

 

"More than ready," she assured breathlessly, fingers dancing over his smooth cheeks as she naturally arched beneath his hand. Purring softly when his teeth grazed her neck once more, she whined when he pulled away. Licking her lips in anticipation as she watched his hand move over the erection that had once more sprung to life, she maneuvered her body over until she rested on her knees, elbows resting against the stack of pillows as she swept her tousled locks over one shoulder, looking back at him.

 

"How bad do you want me?" he questioned curiously as he stood behind her, holding his rigid length in his fist. Yanking till he felt himself begin to thicken with excitement, he then released himself and watched as Rebekah's sapphire eyes widened in pleasure at the sight of his erection dancing over the smooth contours of his belly. Hands free, he reached to grasp her hips, bringing her back against his erection though he refused to enter her just yet. Instead he let his hands glide over her round, firm buttocks, slapping lightly before his fingers raked over her soaked slit and then repeated the treatment.

 

"Can't you tell?" she returned, squealing when his hands lightly slapped her backside again. Recalling his penchant for talking dirty the night before, she leaned back, hips rocking invitingly. "Feel how wet I am for you?"

 

"You could be wetter," he decided, sliding both of his hands over her core and parting the private, satin flesh to reveal the glorious, dark pink inner folds that led to the internal workings of her achingly hot womanhood. Admiring how the small pearl of sensitive flesh quivered under his watchful eye, he leaned forward and playfully flicked his tongue over it as he kept her fully spread.

 

"That'll help," she promised, a pleased purr reverberating in her throat as her fingers clutched the pillows. Tenderly stroking the outside of his thighs with her feet as the brink of ecstasy slid within her reach. But she held onto the edge, concentrating on the pleasure he provided, the way his tongue worked against her as her hips rotated. "Oh, God…"

 

Fueled by her string of hard whimpers to bring her to the utmost pleasure before taking her once more, he let his fingers slide between her saturated folds to lightly press into the center of her opening. Tongue circling around her pulsating nub, he waited for her shuddered breath before sucking the nub into his mouth and nibbling away the nectar that clung like dew-drops. And when her hips surged forward in surprise, he slipped his fingers into her center before starting a steady spiraling and thrusting motion.

 

"Josh," she growled, head falling forward as the euphoria she had glimpsed drew closer. Heart pounding within her chest, she was vaguely aware of the sounds of his fingers thrusting into her core intermingled with the vibrations of his soft moans of appreciation against the throbbing pearl. She did nothing to muffle the sudden scream of pleasure as the passion seemed to burst within her, flooding her body with overwhelming heat.

 

"That's what I was looking for," he murmured in appreciation as she collapsed against the pillows and raised her bottom higher for him. Burying his face into her weeping heat, he noisily sucked up the nectar that had spilled from her release, lazily lapping his tongue against her as he relished in the sweet taste of her.

 

"Josh, I can't take anymore," she protested breathlessly, crying out sharply at the friction of his warm tongue against her. In hopes of relieving the rapidly building pressure, she squirmed away, whining when his hands gently grasped her hips. "I—Oh, fuck…"

 

"I had to make sure I savored every drop," he chuckled, pulling away from her swollen folds as his lips moved over the tightness of her full backside. Kissing his way to the small of her back, his tongue flickered over the dip as he worked his impatiently twitching erection against her. "Ready for me to fuck you senseless?"

 

"Mmhmm," she moaned, pulling herself up until she supported her weight on her palms. Leaning back in anticipation of having him enter her, she gasped when he allowed just the tip of his length to press against her entrance. Sucking in a breath and holding it, she arched her back at the touch of his lips trailing up her spine, tilting her head to claim his mouth in a kiss when his chin brushed her shoulder.

 

"You taste so damn delicious, Becky," he murmured over her lips before sinking into the fiery kiss, amused when her tongue darted into his mouth to lap up the remnants of her essence. Her whimper of delight set the steady burning of his heart bursting into an explosion of flames and suddenly he needed her more than he had ever needed a woman before. Hips tilting upward, he bit down on her bottom lip before capturing her in a fierce kiss as he used one swift thrust to plunge his straining shaft deep into the center of her achingly tight womanhood. The gliding of hot flesh against hot flesh sent a shudder down his spine, rocking his very core, but, God, it felt good. So damn good.

 

"You taste better," she whispered, entire body trembling from the force of the delight of his entry. Breaking the kiss, she leaned her forehead against his, breath coming in short, hot gasps as they both remained still. Overwhelmed by the sudden, primal need within her to fulfill the desires she hadn't realized she possessed, she curled her fingers tightly in the fluffy pillows. "Please, Josh…"

 

"Just enjoying how good it fucking feels when your pussy clamps down on me and milks my dick for all its worth," he explained with a guttural growl of satisfaction. His right fingers dug into her hip for leverage as he felt her muscles working him even deeper than he had entered. Left hand crawling up her side, he grasped hold of her left breast and pinched her nipple as he withdrew and thrust against her harder than before. The sound of his tightening sac smacking against her damp flesh caused a shiver to ripple outward from his fiery core and he eagerly set a pace to repeat the sound while continuing to manipulate her hard nipple with his fingers and nibble at her bottom lip.

 

"Harder," she breathed against his lips, one hand sliding back to tangle in his close-cropped locks. Her hips pushed back against his with each powerful thrust and she felt the wave of passion building within her once again, threatening to overtake her completely as his fingers expertly manipulated her turgid nipple. "Fuck… Harder, please…"

 

He easily complied to her demands, wanting to deliver such an overwhelmingly pleasurable experience that she'd never want to think about falling back into her husband's arms. He had been admiring her from afar for far too long. Coveting. Dreaming. Needing. Wanting. He couldn't care less that she belonged to another. He could only focus on the woman beneath him. The way she gripped him as his length dominated her core. Each thrust pushing deeper and deeper till he was certain that something would rip. But she wanted it. Her face flushed as she mewled and writhed and gasped with each intimate encounter. She was his.

 

"Josh," she hissed as the tsunami of heat deep within her seemed to lick her entire body with its flames. Her arms refused to support her anymore and she allowed her upper half to sink against the mound of pillows, fingers trembling against the crisp cotton sheet beneath them. Years of always secretly wondering how it would be to have him as a sexual partner had not prepared her. Nights of torturously erotic dreams that she kept closely guarded in her mind had been nowhere near as exciting as reality, and though somewhere deep within her subconscious she knew that everything that had occurred within the past twelve hours had her on a fast track to the depths of Hell, she honestly didn't care. Not when it felt as good as it did. It seemed the more he took her the more she wanted but she didn't question the lascivious need, continuing to match his harsh thrusts. The fingers tightly pinching her nipple slid away and she cried out in surprise when he held her firm against the pillows, keeping her still for his lustful assault.

 

"I'm fucking ready to blow," he groaned as he bowed his head, pressing his clammy forehead to the sweat-slicked skin of her shoulder. Tongue flicking between his lips, he savored the salty taste of perspiration that clung to her exhilaratingly flushed skin. He felt as if he were on fire. The pressure building between them almost too much to bear. He needed to come. Now. Inside her.

 

"Do it," she urged, hands sliding languidly to cover his. Slowly rotating her hips against his, she purred softly when he growled against her skin, softly begging him to do what he needed. "Whatever you need to do to come, do it," she whispered, her statement punctuated by a sharp whimper as the flames in her body grew too hot for her to handle. Throwing her head back when he slammed his hips against hers she let go, plunging into the fires of release. Body quaking, she continued to rock against him, needing him to join her. "Come on, Baby…"

 

"Damnit," he cursed as his arms wrapped around her waist, which gave him the opportunity to draw her into a tighter embrace as his body clenched and a frenzy of simultaneous explosions claimed him till he went slack against her, thanking her repeatedly for the pleasure.

 


Completed
violet is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked I Don't Want to Go also liked 28 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair