Author's Chapter Notes:
Here you go!!

 

::Bzzzz:: ::Bzzzz::

::Bzzzz:: ::Bzzzz::

 

Justin grabbed his cell off of the kitchen island countertop, “Hey Trace, what’s up man?”

 

“Not much dude, just working on the clothing line and odds and ends, you know? How’s the wife?”

 

Justin laughed, “She’s good actually. Totally lucked out in this whole situation; she’s totally awesome.”

 

“Well that’s definitely a plus. Are you bored yet of Connecticut?” Trace never picture Justin to be a suburb kind of guy, settling down in a small affluent community. Maybe it was because he’d been on the go since he was fifteen, and they were both well adjusted to the LA/NYC fast-paced kind of life.

 

“Not even close. I’ve been relaxing, and living this whole different kind of life. It’s crazy, I love it.”

 

“What kind of different life?” Trace inquired, raising an eyebrow even though Justin was across the country and couldn’t see him.

 

“We go to the movies—the actual movies, not like some premiere or anything. We order candy and popcorn and sit in the back row making fun of it if it’s bad. We go grocery shopping together, and she’s teaching me how to cook. I can officially make my own spaghetti sauce,” he said proudly, causing Trace to laugh loudly.

 

“Wow, you’re momma is going to be so proud. Sounds like this break is doing you good and that this girl is a good influence on you.”

 

“Yeah Trace, she’s incredible. She even suggested my mom come up to visit. How awesome is that? Jess never wanted my mom around.”

 

“When is she coming?”

 

“Saturday; I’m so pumped.”

 

Trace smiled to himself, happy to hear that Justin is enjoying himself. It was no secret that in the months leading up to the Vegas incident Justin had been struggling--with both his intense workload and his relationship with Jessica. Maybe this marriage was a blessing in disguise. He’d keep that much to himself for now though. “Are you going to be able to make it to the AMA’s on the 30th?” Trace inquired, referring to the American Music Awards which were set to be held at the end of September. Justin was nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, Album of the Year, and Favorite Collaboration.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there,” Justin told him definitively.

 

Trace nodded into the phone, hesitating before asking, “You bringing Sienna? You know Jess will probably be there…”

 

“I want to bring her; I think she’d enjoy it. I definitely don’t want to step on Jess’s toes, but she’ll probably be there with a date anyways. Sienna’s my wife, and Jess isn’t stupid. She knows that I’m going to be bringing her around. It’d look weird if I didn’t, right?”

 

“Yeah, the press would definitely make it a point to say something if she didn’t come with you.”

 

“Let me talk to Sienna and see when and if she can get the time off of work. Maybe we could come out a week in advance. She could get a feel for my life out in LA.”

 

“Have you two broached the subject of what happens when your hiatus is up? You’ve been there for three weeks already. The next two and a half months are going to fly by.”

 

“No, we haven’t talked about it. I guess we should probably have a game plan, but things have been so relaxed around here, I really don’t want to stress her out.” Justin turned his head as he heard the lock on the front door jiggle. “She’s just getting home right now man, so I’m going to get going. I’ll call you later in the week with the details about the awards, okay?”

 

“Okay J. Tell her I say hi,” Trace responded, hanging up.

 

“Will do.”

 

“Hey there,” she greeted with a smile, kicking off her stiletto heels in the foyer, “who was that?”

 

“Trace,” Justin answered, “he says hello.”

 

“Oh, well hello then to Trace.”

 

“You’re in a good mood,” he noticed, her smile lighting up her whole face.

 

“Yeah, I had a good day at work,” she shrugged, still smiling. “I got a lot accomplished.”

 

“That’s good, I’m glad to hear it.”

 

“So I was thinking of maybe having a little get together on Sunday. I figure your mom will be settled in by then, and my mom is finally coming around to this whole scenario. I just really want her to feel welcome. The situation is awkward to say the least, but I want to make the best of it,” she explained, tugging her long hair out of the bun at the nape of her neck, letting it flow freely down her back.

 

“I think that’s a great idea. My mom isn’t going to make you feel awkward or anything Sienna, so don’t stress about that. I have only sung your praises to her; she’s totally psyched to meet you.”

 

“Ugh, I hope so. I really don’t want her to think I’m some money hungry skeeze that married you for your money.”

 

Justin laughed, shaking his head at her, “You have such a dramatic imagination, you nut.”

 

Sienna shrugged, “It’s a gift.” Fiddling with her hair pin, she yawned, “So what does she like to eat?”

 

“Just about anything. Don’t make a huge fuss over her, she’s totally easygoing.”

 

Nodding, she yawned again, sliding in next to him on the couch.

 

“Not getting enough sleep?” Justin inquired as he draped a casual arm over her shoulders.

 

“I’ve been getting up way too early this week; the review board has been in the hospital, so I’ve had to schmooze very early in the morning,” she laughed. “How the writing coming?”

 

“It’s coming; slowly but surely. I actually wanted to talk to you about maybe taking a trip out to LA with me at the end of the month for the American Music Awards.”

 

“You want me to go? Are you sure that’s a good idea?” she asked, scrunching her face up in worry.

 

“Positive. It’ll be good for us to actually show our faces out in public. And I’m sure Jessica will have a date of her own, so she won’t be an issue. You better stop making that face or it’s going to get stuck like that.” She relaxed her face, but still raised her eyebrow at his reasoning regarding Jessica, “Come onnnn, don’t you want to go on vacation Siennnnna,” he whined, drawling out her name.

 

“Well the last vacation I took I ended up married; so this one’s bound to be more low key than that. Fine, I’m in.”

 

He laughed loudly, ruffling her wavy hair with his hand before kissing her cheek lightly, “You won’t regret it. I’m going to call Trace to make the plans. Go make me some dinner while I do it woman,” he grinned as he stood up to grab his phone.

 

Sienna scoffed, her mouth hanging open, “You better watch it Timberlake.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews please :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin