Author's Chapter Notes:
Go me, another update!!

Justin inserted the shiny silver key into the lock of Sienna’s apartment door, trying desperately to be quiet. It was nearly one in the morning when he’d finally arrived at the airport in Providence, and the hour-long drive from the airport to her apartment had left him exhausted. All he wanted to do was successfully get inside without waking her, lay down, and fall into a deep sleep—forgetting about the mess he’d made of his personal life, as well as Jess and Sienna’s. He tiptoed into the foyer, slipping his shoes off quickly before making his way into the living room.

“Oh hey,” Sienna greeted him quietly, looking up at him as she sat Indian-style on the floor in front of the coffee table, papers spread out over its surface. He smiled at the cute picture she made, her glasses sliding down the bridge of her petite nose, her oversized sweatshirt sliding off of her tanned shoulder, hair piled atop her head. “How was your flight?”

“Long, very, very long,” he told her emphatically, causing her to laugh lightly.

She took a moment to jot down something on the paper she was working on before she pulled herself up off the ground. “I’m sure you’re really tired from traveling so much. I made the guest bedroom up for you, put new sheets on the bed, you know the drill. I put some towels for you in the guest bathroom. If you need anything else, just ask. Make yourself at home,” she said, fidgeting nervously.

He smiled gratefully at her, nodding. “Did you see any of the news?” he asked hesitantly.

“I did. How did it go with Jessica?” Sienna inquired, biting on her thumbnail.

“It was difficult, but she was very adult about it—not that expected anything less from her. Said she needed time away from me,” he answered, his eyes hitting the floor.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

Catching her comforting glance for a moment, he cracked a small smile, “Thanks.” Changing the subject he gestured to the table, “What’s all this? I expected for you to be asleep.”

“Can’t sleep, can’t concentrate,” she admitted. “Haven’t been able to do either since I saw you last. So I’m desperately trying to catch up on my paperwork. I’ve gotta head into the office in the morning.”

“Now it’s my turn to be sorry.”

She waved him off, her pearly white teeth sending him a soft smile, “No worries. I’ll get it done.”

“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you doing this for me Sienna. I know it’s a lot to ask of someone you just met…hell, it’s a lot to ask of anyone period.”

Sienna chewed nervously on her lip as he spoke.

“You don’t have to say anything, because I know how awkward this situation is. It’s crazy and messed up, but I am so lucky you’ve been so great and understanding about it…”

“Hey, it takes two to say ‘I do’ so stop right there. Like I said, I couldn’t stand by and let this damage your career.”

“Well, thank you. From the bottom of my heart,” he told her sincerely, taking a step towards her shyly, trying to gauge her reaction as he pulled her in for a hug.

Sienna let out the breath she’d been holding as he wrapped him arms around her, and after a few moments, to both his surprise and delight, she even hugged him back.

Chapter End Notes:
:) hope to hear from you guys!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin