Author's Chapter Notes:
Another update for you :)

“This is not funny Sienna Leigh,” Ana Luciana Andrews, Sienna’s mother, lectured her daughter. “You married a celebrity? In Las Vegas? And you’re not going to have it annulled?”

“Mama,” Sienna sighed, running a hand through her dark hair in frustration, “you just don’t get it. This could ruin his career. A mistake that I had a hand in making could damage everything he’s worked for. What kind of person would I be if I let that happen?”

“Sienna, you don’t always have to fix everything, save everybody. Sometimes you just have to move on and let people deal with the consequences of their actions,” her mother told her, shaking her head in disappointment. “Take Devin for example. He cheated on you, you told him it was over, and now he’s moved on. You know he’s dating that Jones girl now, right? He didn’t dwell, he found a real relationship, and now he’s back on track.”

Sienna narrowed her eyes at her mother, “He cheated on me with that Jones girl mother. And thanks for pointing out that they’re “officially” dating in a “real” relationship. Whose mother are you anyways; his or mine? None of what you just said has anything to do with the situation that I’m currently in. I’m trying to do the right thing after this mistake I’ve made. I helped put a man’s career in jeopardy and I’m trying to rectify that. If you can’t understand that, and you can’t support me, then that’s your issue,” Sienna told her firmly, grabbing her purse off of the counter and turning to leave.

As Sienna reached her car and put the key in the ignition, she let out a frustrated groan, resting her head on the steering wheel for a moment. She knew that that situation was messed up, and that the next few months weren’t going to be easy. She’d have to nod and smile when she heard the lies Justin’s PR team was issuing to the media, and she’d have to stand by Justin’s side as his wife, acting as though they were happy and in love. Under normal circumstances Sienna always told the truth—in fact, she prided herself on being honest and having good morals. It was amazing how one night could cause so much to change.


 

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, California

 

“Let me get this straight,” Jessica Biel slammed her hand down on the granite countertop of her Malibu beach home. “You cheated on me. You married a stranger. She forgot she married you and left the next morning. You tracked her down. And you’re staying married to her. Did I leave anything out?” she asked, venom in her voice.

“Jess,” Justin said softly, “I’m so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I was really, really drunk. We’d just fought. I met her at one of the bars in the hotel, and she was even drunker than I was. We drank even more, and it all just sort of happened. I never meant to hurt you. I love you Jess,” he told her sincerely, his voice cracking as a tear slipped out of his eye.

“We’ve been dating for two and a half years and you couldn’t bring yourself to propose to me even though you knew I desperately wanted to settle down. And after one night with this girl, you wind up married. How is that supposed to make me feel?”

“I know Jess. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. It’s a huge mess. And I am so sorry,” he broke down.

Jess pursed her lips, willing herself not to cry. Looking out the window and onto the beach she spoke quietly, “Have Jerry tell my publicist what statement he would like issued. I won’t say anything to the media. As much as I’m hurt right now, I know how hard you’ve worked to be where you are. You’ve earned your success. But you’ve lost my trust. I need to be away from you right now; I need a break. I guess just call me when you decide you two are going to end it. Then we’ll see where I’m at.”

Justin nodded even though he knew she wasn’t looking at him, “Thank you Jess. I appreciate this more than you’ll ever know.”

She gave him a slight nod, her eyes still fixed on the ocean.

He moved towards her quietly, wrapping his arms around her frame, and kissing her cheek softly, “I’m sorry Jess. I truly am. I love you…” he trailed off.

“Please, just go,” she whispered shakily.

Justin nodded, doing as she asked.

 


“Thanks for joining us here on MTV, your source for breaking news in the entertainment world. We’ve got the latest on Justin Timberlake’s Vegas marriage and what the future has in store for Mr. And Mrs. Timberlake.

A press release was issued by Timberlake’s PR camp early this morning and states:The rumors are true. Mr. Timberlake was married to girlfriend Sienna Andrews in the early hours of the morning on August 15th. The couple, who have been quietly dating for the past two months, were engaged last week. For now, the two plan to remain on the East Coast where Andrews is a Public Relations Executive at a local hospital. Timberlake is currently on a three to four month hiatus from performing while he takes times to write and record his next album. Any rumors of infidelity regarding Timberlake’s ex, Jessica Biel, are untrue. The couple split earlier this year, but remain very close friends.

Looks like we finally have the answers we’ve been looking for.

Timberlake himself commented on his recent union when he called into 102.7 KIIS FM radio station this afternoon, saying that, “It’s been quite a whirlwind. From the moment we met I knew she would be my wife—it was one of those amazing moments. And every day I wake up and I thank God that I’ve found such an amazing woman. She’s gracious, kind, and beautiful on the inside and out. We complement each other because we’re both realistic. Marriage isn’t easy and neither is life. It’s not always going to be a smooth ride, but what matters is that we’re in it together. We’re partners now, and there’s definitely a comfort in that. Knowing that someone’s going to be there for you no matter what, to have your back when the going gets tough. There’s a calming notion in that, you know?”

Biel’s rep also released a statement regarding the rumors, stating, “Mr. Timberlake and Ms. Biel broke up quietly in March, but the two remain close friends. Ms. Biel sends her congratulations to the happy couple and also wishes Mr. Timberlake the best in all of his future endeavors.”

Looks like it’s a happy ending for everybody, aside from the millions of broken hearts across the world. America’s pop heartthrob is officially off the market. Sorry ladies.

This has been Damien Fahey with MTV News. We’ll see you next time.”

 

Sienna closed her brown eyes, turning the TV off as the news clip ended. She took a deep breath in and slowly let it out, hoping to calm her nerves. It was finally real; the whole world knew. What she didn’t know was if she was ready for all the chaos that would surely ensue.

Chapter End Notes:
What did you think? :) review to let me know!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin