Author's Chapter Notes:

Another update!! Go me :)

::Buzz:: ::Buzz::

::Buzz:: ::Buzz::


"Ugh, who the hell is at my door at this hour? All I want to do is sleep in for once," Sienna grumbled to herself, a bit irritated at being woken up for the second morning in a row. She glanced at the clock on her wall as she approached her apartment door: 8:15am. Good god it was even earlier than she'd thought. Adjusting her thin silk robe and taking a moment to smooth out her tank top and shorts pajama set, she peeped through the hole of the door. ‘Who is heck that?' she thought to herself, seeing a short man with dark hair.

She cautiously opened the door, "Can I help you?"

"Hi Sienna, I'm Trace Ayala. I‘m really sorry to bother you this morning," he said politely, running a hand uneasily over his short crop of hair. "I believe you and my friend here," he motioned to his right, to Justin, "have a bit of an issue."

"Justin Timberlake?" she narrowed her chocolate colored eyes at him. "Is this some sort of joke?"

"Not quite," Justin spoke up, shoving his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

Sienna snorted slightly, slightly amused and partly annoyed that Justin Timberlake was standing awkwardly at her apartment door. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You were in Vegas this weekend, correct?"

Sienna felt a wave of worry hit her at the mention of Vegas, "Yes," she confirmed softly, nervously pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"The night before last," Justin began, "do you remember anything?"

"I remember waking up the yesterday morning in an unfamiliar hotel room with a man, seeing a wedding ring on his hand, and bolting. I never even looked at his face because he was on his stomach and turned away from me. That's about all I remember. I couldn't believe I'd slept with a married man. I do not do that. One night stands or married men."

This caused the boys to laugh lightly.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, yes, you slept with a married man. But in all fairness he was your husband," Trace pointed out.

"What? That's impossible. I'm not mar--."

Justin cut her off by pulling out the black velvet ring box and opening it to reveal the engagement and wedding rings, "Look familiar at all?"

"Oh shit," she said, her eyes fixed on the rings. "I apologize, I seem to be saying that a lot in the past few days."

"Me too," Justin agreed. "So yeah, these belong to you. You're my wife."

"I can't believe this. You're sure we‘re married? Maybe we just bought the rings," Sienna suggested hopefully, nervously toying with the box he'd just handed over to her.

Justin reached into his other pocket, pulling the marriage license out and handing it over to her.

And there it was. Her loopy signature. Sienna Leigh Andrews. Only then did she allow a few tears to escape her eyes.

His heart broke as he watched her come to terms with what they'd done. That she'd been married and she couldn't even remember.

Samantha took a deep breath, "I suppose I should invite you in then, huh?"

Once the three were settled inside her spacious apartment, Sienna had brushed her teeth and poured herself a glass of water.

"Can I get you guys anything?"

Both shook their heads in response.

"So why do you have my rings and I don't?"

"They were too big for you. You kept calling your hand skelator hands that night," he laughed gently.

"Sounds like me," she giggled right along with him.

"They must've fallen off in the hotel room," he explained. "I found them by the foot of the bed."

Sienna looked down at the pretty velvet box she still held in her hands, opening it again slowly to display the 3 carat asscher-cut diamond ring and matching wedding ring. "They are really beautiful. I think I remember the salesmen; short, Italian, ugly suit?"

"That was him. He sold the receipt with my signature on it to TMZ for a million dollars yesterday afternoon."

"Are you kidding me?" her breath caught in her throat. "This is public?"

"I'm afraid so," Trace confirmed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" she asked, thinking hard, trying to remember where she'd read that.

"I do," Justin responded meekly.

"And how is she taking this?"

"I'm not sure. Haven't had the guts to take any of her calls yet."

"Oh boy," Sienna sighed, resting her head in her hands, her long hair falling over her face.

"You see, there's more..." Trace began, looking to Justin, trying to encourage him to talk.

Sienna's head popped up, her eyes going from Trace to Justin and back again. "More? How can their be more? I'm married to a stranger. A spoken for, world famous stranger. And the whole world knows about it. Wait, do they know my name?"

Justin smiled weakly, "They have a copy of the marriage license."

"Oh my god. My mother is probably freaking out right now," she whispered, mostly to herself, as more tears escaped her dark eyes.

Justin closed the small space that separated them, coming to sit beside her, and draped an arm around her small frame, and reaching out to wipe those tears away.

She looked up at him, gave him a small smile, and said, "You said there was more?"

"Kind of."

"Well hit me with it. Let's get all the surprises for this day over with."

"Okay. You see, getting an annulment in Las Vegas is easy. It's approved on nearly any grounds. There's a fee, but it's minimal."

"Well that's good news, isn't it?" she interjected.

"For most. Unfortunately for me, the story has already hit the media, so the whole world is aware that we're married. They think I cheated on Jessica, made a reckless decision, etcetera, etcetera."

Sienna nodded, "Go on."

"My public relations team, my manager, and basically everyone overseeing my career is trying to convince me that it's best if we stay married for a little while. Put on a show."

"So your image will be less affected," she nodded, understanding. "This story is free exposure, but the minute we annul it, it becomes bad PR. I get it."

"You're in PR, that's why," Trace chuckled.

"So they want us to stay married. Act like a happy couple. Nod and smile when they make up a story about how you and Jessica have been broken up for awhile. That we've secretly been together."

"I know it's lying," Justin was losing hope. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't even have thought to ask."

"Hey, I get it. Don't feel bad Justin. We both did this, and we should both try to help each other out. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if your career was ruined because of something I had a equal part in doing."

"So you'll do it?" Trace seemed surprised.

"I'll do it. But we need to have a plan; a story. And make sure everyone agrees to it on all accounts. Even Jessica."

Both Justin and Trace nodded. This just may work.

 

 

Sienna's Engagement Ring & Wedding Band

Sienna's Engagement RingSienna's Wedding band

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews/comments/suggestions please!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin