Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy :) and review!!
Trace Ayala stared at the marriage license with a smirk, shaking his head.

"Dude, don't look so smug," Justin glared at him. "What the hell am I going to do?"

"Okay, well first, we need to find out Nevada's laws regarding annulment. But you're also going to have to face the fact that the media is most likely going to get wind of this. Annulment may not even be your best option at that point. I don't know, I need to get a hold of Jerry for damage control."

"Annulment might not be my best option Trace? What the hell are you thinking? Did you conveniently forget that I have a girlfriend? A very famous, public one that the whole world knows about," Justin snapped, exasperated.

"Justin, calm down. No, I haven't forgotten about Jess. But she's going to find out if the media does--there's no way around that. And if she chooses to forgive you, then maybe she'll realize that riding this out for a few months, and then officially separating from this," he looked down at the license for a moment, "Sienna girl might be far less damaging to your career. Sienna Leigh Timberlake. Kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"I'd be very careful Trace."

Trace just chuckled in response.

Nearly two hours later Trace and Justin knew nearly everything there was to know about an annulment in the state of Nevada. It seemed that either party could file for an annulment on nearly any grounds. This was good news for Justin--at least until the story broke open on MTV News.


"Thanks for tuning in. This is MTV News Now with a breaking story in the entertainment world. It seems that Mr. Sexyback has finally taken a Mrs. That's right folks, Justin Timberlake was married last night in Las Vegas, Nevada. And in an even more surprising twist, his new wife is not the singer's rumored girlfriend, actress Jessica Biel. Instead the lucky lady's name is Sienna Andrews, a Public Relations Executive at a local hospital in Southeastern Connecticut. We've obtained their marriage license, which indicates that they were married last night at 1:30am in Vegas at the Little White Wedding Chapel. It is unsure whether or not this marriage was planned, and the odd time for their elopement was a mere way to avoid the press, but rest assured, MTV News Now will have all the details of this developing story as it unfolds."

"Well then," Trace clapped his hands together, "It looks like it's time go find your wife and figure this out."

Justin smiled weakly, "Jess is blowing up my phone."

"Ignore it until we figure this out. Jess is only going to make things more stressful. I would advise you calling your Momma sometime soon though."

He nodded in reply, and then letting his head fall into in his hands. "So how do we find her?"

"Well I had Jerry call the airport and inquire if any ‘Sienna Andrews' had flown out and where to. She left at 1:15 today, and was headed to Newark, NJ, and then to Providence, RI."

"So she's home by now," he said, looking at his watch. 6:30pm.

"Connecticut it is," Trace nodded. "You can call your mom on the way."

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin