Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter! Be easy on me!

I know the storyline has been done quite a few times, but I still feel like I can make it worthwhile for you guys to read :)

By the way, the character Hallie is based loosely on one of my best friends. She never hesitates to call me out when I do something crazy or stupid, but does it only because she cares :) She also swears a lot, so I'm sure you'll see Hallie do the same. I apologize in advance if it offends anyone!!

Reviews, suggestions, comments, criticism..all are welcomed!!!!!!!!!!

You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream. The way you turn me on. I can't sleep,’ the Katy Perry ringtone pierced through Sienna’s dreams.

“Uggghh,” she groaned, sleepily reaching under her pillow to where she always charged her phone. “Who the hell is calling me this early?” she asked herself in irritation as she tried to locate her phone. “What the…” she trailed off as her tired eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the light. Her phone wasn’t under her pillow—and to top it off, it wasn’t even her pillow. The ringtone had stopped, but started again just a moment later. As she leaned over the side of the white-linen clad bed—also not hers, she spotted her phone laying on the ground next to the nightstand, and finally allowed her eyes to scan her surroundings as she reached for it. ‘Shit, shit, shit,’ she kept saying to herself as she recognized the name “Hallie” on her incoming call screen. Pressing the answer button she glanced to her other side as she put the phone to her ear, “Shit,” was the only response she had at what she saw. 

“Where the hell are you Sienna Leigh? Honestly! Who disappears for a whole night on a trip to Vegas, let alone their last night! Are you okay? Where the fuck are you?! Our flight leaves in two hours!”

“Hallie,” Sienna whispered, trying to muffle her voice as to not wake her sleeping companion. “I’m sorry. I’m fine; I was just really drunk, and I guess I ended up going home with someone.”

“Did you sleep with him? This is insane. Honestly! I cannot believe you Sienna,” Hallie rambled into her ear.

“It would appear so,” she admitted, shaking her head to herself. “I can’t believe I did this. On the bright side,” she added, “if there is a bright side, I see some condom wrappers on the floor, so it seems like I was smart enough to use protection.”

“Thank fucking goodness,” Hallie sighed. “Where is the man of the hour then?”

“He’s sleeping,” she whispered, peeking to her right again as the male shifted. “Oh shit Hallie.”

“What? What is it? Are you okay?”

“He’s married,” she managed to say, catching a glimpse of the gold band that adorned his left ring finger. “I have got to get the fuck out of here. I’ll see you in a few, bye.” Sienna quickly grabbed her clothes, slipping on her blue jeans and her white blouse, thanking God silently for them not being too wrinkly. Grabbing her heels, purse, and her cell she tiptoed out of the room and out the main door of the palatial suite. Once she was in the hallway, she sighed heavily and leaned against the wall, relieved to be out of there, and determined to put this whole ordeal past her. If Hallie would let her.

Chapter End Notes:

Short I know, but i wanted to get the basic premise of the story out there. Another soon, I promise!

Review please! Suggestions please!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin