Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the awards chapter :)

“Trace, have you seen Sienna?” Justin asked the following morning around eleven as he was finally making his way downstairs for some breakfast.

 

“Yeah, she and Rach went out to get their nails done. They left about an hour ago,” Trace told him from his usual spot on the couch.

 

“When’d you get here?” Justin inquired casually, plopping down beside him.

 

“Early enough to catch your morning cuddle session with your wife.”

 

Justin looked up abruptly like a deer caught in headlights, “Why were you in my room?”

 

“I couldn’t get a hold of you on your cell and Johnny called regarding some arrangements for tonight, so I came over. I took care of the issues myself once I saw you two holed up in there. I figured I’d be nice and wouldn’t disturb the happy couple.” The two were silent for a moment before Trace continued, “So are you going to tell me how that happened, or what?”

 

Justin sighed, a small smile coming to his face remembering the events of the previous night.

 

“I see that smile on your face J. Please tell me you’re finally sleeping with your hotness of a wife.”

 

“Trace!” Justin smacked him. “You’re such a typical guy.”

 

“And you’re not? You cannot tell me that you haven’t noticed how fucking smoking hot Sienna is. She belongs on a runway, not behind a desk.”

 

“I know she’s gorgeous Trace, I’m not stupid. But it’s more than that. I’m not just trying to get her into bed again,” he said. “We kissed, but we didn’t sleep together. I mean we did, but we didn’t sleep together.”

 

Trace began to laugh, “Dude, you’re falling for your wife. As crazy as that statement sounds, it’s true. You’re totally falling for her.”

 

Justin didn’t respond, but looked over at his best friend out of the corner of his eye.

 

“Justin, stop looking so stressed out; this is a good thing.”

 

“What about Jess?” Justin asked, feeling guilty about the way it ‘ended’. He was fully sure that after the ‘allotted’ amount of time, which in reality there was no allotted amount of time, she expected to reevaluate and possibly resume things. The thought of losing Sienna and getting back with Jessica suddenly made his stomach turn.

 

“What about Jess?” Trace said, attitude in his voice. “That girl was manipulative and snobby; always trying to change you into her idea of the perfect man. God, I am glad she didn’t convince you to marry her like she’d been trying to.”

 

“She wasn’t like that,” Justin tried to defend her.

 

“Dude, you were blind to it the whole time. That girl treated you like you were a Ken doll. Dressed you up the way she liked you to been seen, decorated this place like she owned it,” he gestured to the house. “I’m not trying to burst your bubble or anything man. I just think all of this maybe happened for a reason.”

 

Justin thought for a moment, “I really like her Trace.”

 

A smile appeared on Trace’s face, “I know you do.”

 

“You think she feels the same way?”

 

“I think there may be a little something of the same sort goin’ on on her end. You said you guys kissed last night right?”

 

“Boy did we.”

 

“That good?”

 

“You know those kinds of kisses they show in movies? Mind-blowing and all that shit. It was that good.”

 

“Falling in love with your wife,” Trace shook his head again, the giant smile still resting on his face. “Only to you J, it could only happen to you.”

 

 

Later on that evening

 

“Alright lovely,” Rachel told Sienna zipping up the dress in the back, “that should do it. You’re all set.”

 

Sienna told a deep breath before turning around, “So, how do I look?”

 

She stood back, surveying her new friend, “Stunning, absolutely stunning. You two are going to be the best looking people there.”

 

Sienna scoffed, tucking a perfectly tamed wave behind her ear, which were adorned with a pair of simple, cushion-cut diamond earrings, “Hardly.”

 

“You are too modest. Let’s get you downstairs girl, Justin’s going to faint when he sees how hot you look.”

 

The two made their way through the vast upstairs of Justin’s home, finally descending the stairs.

 

“Sienna, are you almost ready?” Justin called from the downstairs.

 

“No need to yell,” Rachel told him with a smile, “she’s all set.”

 

He lost his breath as he watched her come down the staircase, her long, lean legs displayed beautifully by the short, body-hugging dress. Smiling widely at the sight of her, he approached the bottom of the stairs, “You look beautiful,” he told her sincerely, reaching his hand out to grab hers.

 

Feeling butterflies in her stomach as he placed his lips on her hand, she smiled softly, “You don’t look too shabby yourself.”

 

Rachel backed quietly out of the room, giving the two a moment of privacy.

 

“I feel like I didn’t see you all day,” he said.

 

Sienna laughed, “That’s because you didn’t; I was too busy beautifying.”

 

“You don’t need to beautify, you’re already gorgeous.”

 

“That’s sweet of you to say Justin, but tonight is a big night for you. I wanted to look perfect.”

 

“And you do,” he said, holding up her chin gently and placing a soft kiss on her lips. “Shall we go?”

 

Her eyes were still closed from the short but sweet kiss when she murmured, “Mhhhm,” with a short nod.

 

 

Sienna was surprised she could still see. They’d been out of the limo five minutes and the flashes of all the cameras were already nearly blinding. It was amazing to see all the people that were involved with the red carpet—the very crowded red carpet. She found herself glad to be emerging from the arrivals crowd, as she and Justin made their way into the interview portion, stopping at various news commentators from all sorts of television outlets.

 

“And here we have Justin and Sienna Timberlake,” Ryan Seacrest introduced the couple as they strolled up to him on the red carpet. “It’s good to see you folks made it out.”

 

“Thanks Ryan,” Justin said politely, his arm securely around Sienna’s waist.

 

“Now, who’re you wearing tonight Sienna? You look absolutely lovely.”

 

“Bill Blass,” she said smoothly, “and thank you.”

 

“Great choice.”

 

“I agree,” Justin said, kissing her temple briefly. “I’m wearing Versace. Thank you for asking.”

 

Ryan and Sienna both laughed at the teasing tone of his voice.

 

“Doesn’t like to share the attention I see,” Ryan said to Sienna.

 

“Generally no, but for some I make exceptions,” Justin winked at her.

 

“So you two have been married for a little over a month now; congratulations by the way.”

 

“Thank you,” they both responded politely.

 

“Are you enjoying married life?”

 

Justin nodded vehemently, “Very much so. It’s been exciting and I am so lucky to be able to wake up next to this gorgeous woman every day.”

 

Sienna blushed profusely, turning her head away from the two for a moment as she intertwined their fingers together.

 

“It’s also pretty exciting that you’re up for three awards tonight.”

 

“Yes it is. I’m honored to be considered in a category full of some amazing talent, and no matter what happens, I’m already walking out of here a winner tonight,” he said, holding her hand up to his mouth and kissing it softly.

 

“You two are adorable. And quite a good looking couple, might I add. Good luck tonight.”

 

“Thanks Ry. It was good to see you man,” Justin told him, knowing they were wrapping it up.

 

Sienna held out her hand for him, “It was a pleasure meeting you Ryan.”

 

“You as well Sienna. Have fun in there,” he responded, sending them off with a smile.

 


 

The evening went well, with Justin winning Favorite Pop/Rock/R&B male artist of the year, as well as best collaboration for his song with Timbaland. Sienna enjoyed herself, and was pleased to see how happy Justin was. He seemed at ease, and was absolutely thrilled when he won two out of three awards. She felt immensely proud to be able to share that kind of moment with him. Not wanting to end the evening too early, they decided to hit up the Lady Gaga hosted after party at Les Deux in Hollywood. Trace and Rachel had met up with them following the show.

 

One the four had made it safely out of the crowd and into this club, Justin leaned in towards Sienna, speaking softly into hear ear, “What do you want to drink sweetie?”

 

Sienna smiled, “Anything, I’m not picky.”

 

“Okay. Trace and I are going to hit the bar. You and Rach should go grab a table by the pool,” he told her, kissing her lips quickly.

 

“Sounds good. Have fun in there,” she laughed, raising her eyebrows at the packed bar.

 

Once they were alone, Rachel mentioned her need to use the ladies room and Sienna told her she’d meet her just outside. The inside of the club was crowded and hot. She slipped through the doorway and into the fresh air, marveling at the beautifully decorated pool and lounge area.

 

“Your hubby leave you already?” she heard a voice come up behind her.

 

Turning Sienna came face to face with Jessica. Ignoring her condescending tone she decided to take the high road, “He’s just inside getting drinks.”

 

“You two made quite the perfect looking couple tonight at the show,” she noted, disdain clear in her voice.

 

“Uhh, thanks?”  Sienna wasn’t sure how to take this girl.

 

“Look, Sienna is it?” Jessica said, sidling up to her and smiling at all of their onlookers. She lowered her voice so they couldn’t hear and spoke clearly, “Let’s be clear. When this whole charade of a marriage is over, Justin and I will be getting back together. We’ve already discussed it. So when your time is up, do us all a favor and recognize it, and get the hell out of our lives.”

 

Sienna swallowed hard. They were getting back together?

 

Her face must have showed her unease because Jessica continued, “Did you honestly think all of this was real? That’s what this is, a charade. He doesn’t belong to you or with you. He’s mine.”

 

Sienna watched as she put a bit of space in between them again, the fake smile still planted on her face. Jessica leaned in again quickly for a moment, hugging her awkwardly, “So good to see you Sienna. Tell Justin I say hello,” she said loud enough for those around them to hear.

  
Chapter End Notes:
a little drama for you :) let me know how you liked it in the form of a review :) please!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin