Author's Chapter Notes:

I've got another!! Thank goodness for a slow night at work :) The picture at the bottom of the page is Sienna's dress for the Awards show. I love Bill Blass, the designer.

 

Sienna and Rachel had gone to several stores before they found the perfect dress for the awards show. It was short—showing off Sienna’s lengthy, tanned legs, and strapless in an edgy blue and black pattern.

 

“Justin is going to love you in that dress girl,” Rachel nudged her. Though the two had just met, they’d gotten along wonderfully. Rachel had the same type of personality as Justin, playful and down-to-earth.

 

Sienna shrugged, “You don’t think it was too short?”

 

“God no,” Rachel assured her. “It was perfect. If you got the legs, flaunt ‘em. You hungry?”

 

“I could eat. Justin mentioned he wanted to grab dinner and drinks after the studio.”

 

“We can swing by and see if they’re almost done. I’m starving.”

 

“Sounds good to me.”

 


 

Ten minutes later the two strolled through the doorways of BMG Studios and to the front reception desk.

 

“May I help you?” the young receptionist asked looking up. “Wait, you’re Sienna Timberlake, aren’t you?”

 

Sienna nodded, “That’s me.”

 

“Oh god,” she said, fixing her hair awkwardly, as if she were trying to make herself presentable. “You are so beautiful. Are you a model?”

 

“Uh, no,” she shook her head, giving Rachel a sideways glance, who was trying to suppress a laugh. “But thank you,” she looked for her nametag, “Shelli. That’s very nice of you to say. Is there any way you can tell me what studio Justin is in?”

 

“Oh sure,” she said, looking down at her schedule book. “He’s in Studio Eight on the fourth floor. The elevator is right down the hallway,” she motioned to her right before putting her hand out to Sienna. “It was such a pleasure to meet you! I’m a huge fan.”

 

Sienna smiled wearily as she shook her hand, then turned to follow Rachel down the hallway.

 

One they were out of earshot Rachel burst into laughter, “That was bizarre. She may have wanted to have your babies.”

 

“I know, that was weird. I’m sure stuff like that happened to Jessica all the time too, though. Anyone associated as Justin’s significant other I guess.”

 

Rachel shook her head in response, “Nuh uh. Justin’s fans did not like Jessica. She had a reputation for being rude and for encouraging Justin to snub people waiting for autographs. I’m sure there were a lot of people rejoicing when they heard the news they were done. She’s going to be there tomorrow night. You know that right?”

 

Sienna nodded as she reached into her bag to grab her buzzing phone, “Yeah, Justin warned me.” Looking at the screen she smiled, “Speak of the devil.” She pressed the answer button and greeted him, “Hey, what’s up?”

 

“Nothing much, just about to be done for the day.”

 

“Well good thing, because we’re here to kidnap you,” she told him, stepping out of the elevator and moving down the hall.

 

Rachel’s eyes scanned the studio numbers, finding eight quickly enough, and opening the door for Sienna to walk through.

 

“Wow you weren’t kidding when you said you were here,” Justin said, smiling at the sight of Sienna. He snapped his phone shut and stood to give Rachel a hug, followed by Sienna, lingering a little longer as he wrapped his arms around his wife. “Mmhmm, you smell good.”

 

“Thanks,” she responded, inhaling his scent as well.

 

“So, did you find a dress?”

 

Rachel clapped her hands together, “Yes she did!”

 

Justin’s eyes widened playfully, “You sound excited about it.”

 

“It’s perfect, just wait and see.”

 

“And how do you feel about it my darling? Seeing as how you’re the one who needs to wear it,” he asked Sienna, pulling her down to sit on the leather couch next to him, him arm draping casually over her shoulders.

 

“I love it; it’s so pretty. I was concerned it was a bit too short, but Rachel assured me that it wasn’t, so I’m going to trust her. That way if the headline the next morning reads, ‘Timberlake’s Wife Resembles High-Class Call Girl at Awards Show’, I’ll only have her to blame,” she stated dramatically, causing everyone to laugh hysterically.

 

“You are too much,” Justin chuckled, sneaking a kiss onto her cheek and causing her to blush. He was certainly into the PDA’s as of late, not that she minded. “You two want to grab some food? I already told Trace we’d meet up with him.”

 

“I’m game,” Rachel declared. “And starving.”

 

“I second that,” Sienna confirmed.

 


 

 

The four enjoyed a low-key evening at Yamashiro, an Asian-style restaurant in Hollywood Hills. They’d enjoyed a few cocktails and much to Justin’s delight Sienna was both giggly and tipsy as they rode home. She rarely let herself drink much, and it was nice to see her let loose. He’d had a few drinks himself, but was still on the sober side.

 

“Did you have a good time tonight?” he asked, looking at her out of the corner of his eye. She was sitting in the passenger’s seat of his Range Rover, staring out the window with a smile on her face.

 

“I did; Rachel is really great. I had a good time with her today.”

 

“I’m glad,” he nodded, putting his blinker on. “She really likes you too. She told me about the way the receptionist acted with you today. Sounds like it was kind of funny.”

 

She giggled lightly, hiccupping too. “It was weird to say the least,” she managed to say through her hiccups. “She told me she was a big fan. Does she mean of me? Or you?”

 

Justin found it an awfully cute situation the way she was trying to make herself stop hiccupping as she spoke, “I don’t really know. Probably of you. You’ll have your own fan following soon enough.”

 

“Then a hate following when we get divorced,” she said shortly, finally getting the hiccups to stop.

 

Justin heaved a sigh, not knowing what to say. The two still hadn’t talked about their plan of action after his hiatus was up, or their separation down the line. It was uncharted waters for both of them. Justin had found himself really enjoying the time he’d been spending with her, and though the situation was awkward at points—the way they tried to stay away from one another in private, unsure of whether their public displays were real or not, he had developed feelings for her—strong ones. He found himself wanting to kiss her, to crawl into bed with her at night, to wake up to her beside him in the morning—basically to be in a real relationship with her. He knew that experimenting with those feelings would only complicate things, but he was quickly getting to a point where he probably wouldn’t be able to help himself—hence that morning’s kiss goodbye.

 

He pulled the car to a stop in the driveway after finally making it through the gates with no paparazzi following them in and Sienna didn’t waste any time in exiting the vehicle, because even in her clouded, inebriated state of mind, the awkward silence that had settled in the car following her last statement was too much for her to handle.

 

Justin followed behind her, locking the car and entering the house, watching her as she slipped her shoes off and began to climb the stairs, “Wait,” he said, almost inaudibly.

 

Sienna stopped mid-step, her heels dangling in her hand. Turning slightly, she caught his intense stare, “Hmm?” she asked.

 

“Come here for a second.”

 

Slowly moving back down the stair she came to stand about two feet in front of him. The way he was looking at her confused her, “What is it? Are you okay?”

 

Taking a step towards her he lifted his hand to her face, thumbing the smooth, tanned skin of her cheekbone, “You know, that receptionist is right. You should be a model. You’re more beautiful than anyone I’ve ever seen.”

 

Her face flushed immediately, and she couldn’t seem to find her voice.

 

Justin’s hand was still brushing over her delicate features, almost memorizing them, when he found her other hand at her side. Intertwining their fingers together he brought them to his lips, kissing her knuckles softly.

 

Sienna wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or his close proximity, but she felt as though she was on fire.

 

“Sienna Leigh Timberlake, I don’t think you understand how amazing you are,” he told her, his breath hitting her lips.

 

She closed her eyes, shaking her head just slightly in response.

 

He smiled playfully, “Don’t shake your head at me Mrs. Timberlake; you are,” he told her again, this time his lips so close that they brushed her cheek. “Tell me you believe me.” He watched as her jaw set firmly, the slight shake of her head prompting him to speak again, “Sienna, look at me.”

 

She did as he said and opened her eyes, catching his deep stare.

 

Brushing her long dark hair back, he held her face gently in between his two hands, “You are breath-taking. You are stunning, smart, and beautiful on the inside and out. You make me laugh. You are kind to everyone, and you’ve got such a warm and amazing heart. Tell me you believe me or I’ll keep going.”

 

“I believe you,” she said softly.

 

He smiled, brushing his lips across her other cheek, “I can’t hear you,” he said in a sing song voice.

 

“I believe you.” This time it was firmer, louder.

 

Satisfied with her response he lowered his lips to hers softly, gauging her response. When he heard a soft sigh from her he let go of his inhibitions, massaging his lips with hers gently, and pulling her closer to his body. The kiss was incredible, and despite having kissed her before in public, this time was like no other. He could definitely get used to this.

 

 

Sienna's AMA Dress

Sienna's AMA's Dress

Chapter End Notes:

So, what did you think?? Eeekkk, let me know!!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin