Author's Chapter Notes:

:)

All Sienna wanted to do on the flight to Los Angeles was relax, not think about the fact that her ex-fiancé and that trashy little tanorexic were having a baby. She didn’t want to acknowledge that she was truly disappointed because it was her that had wanted to have his babies. This had become increasingly hard to do since the minute she heard her phone buzz in her carry-on bag. She’d lost all hope of relaxing the moment she saw Devin’s name flash on the screen along with a text message.

 

 ‘Penny mentioned that she waited on you today at Filomenas,’ was all his message had said. 

Well, duh. Sienna had been there. Why did he feel the need to let her know he knew? ‘Yeah, and?’ Sienna responded. She hadn’t known how else to. Hell, she didn’t even want to dignify him with a response, but she’d always been weak with him. Just couldn’t bring herself to just let it go. 

‘She mentioned that you were a bit rude.’ Sienna had to stifle a laugh when she’d read this. 

‘And?’ she’d written. 

He had a lot of nerve to write what he did next. ‘You should try to be nicer to her next time. It’s not good for pregnant women to have unnecessary stress.’ 

Sienna was irritated now and responded quickly, noticing they were about to pull away from the gate, ‘I’m going to pretend this conversation never happened. Please delete my number.’

 

“Who’re texting Sienna?” Justin asked from beside her. “You’ve got to turn your cell off in a few minutes.”

 

“Oh, it was nobody,” she responded, her lips set firmly in a straight line as she turned her cell off.

 

“Are you sure? You looked pissed.”

 

She turned to him, forcing a smile onto her face, “Nope, nobody important. I’m good.”

 

Justin shrugged, “If you say so. You’ve been kind of cranky all day. I guess I would be too if I’d ran into my exes new girlfriend too.”

 

She shook her head, “Let’s not talk about that anymore okay?”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring it back up.”

 

“It’s fine, but I’d just rather relax and try to enjoy this trip.”

 

He placed his hand over hers for a minute, leaning over to kiss her cheek, “You will have no problem doing that my dear. You’re going to absolutely love LA.”

 
 

 

“You’re house is huge J,” Sienna marveled as they pulled up the driveway to his Hollywood Hills home. “I’m not sure you can even call this a house. It’s like its own town.”

 

He ruffled her hair, which he’d had developed a habit of doing, “It’s not that big silly.”

 

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, “Yeah right. We had to pass through like two gates to get into this place. You must feel very cramped in my little two bedroom apartment.”

 

He held his hand out for her to help her exit the back of the large SUV they’d taken from the airport to his home, “You’re apartment is great Sienna. It’s cozy and homey. Sometimes this place feels like a mausoleum. It’s hard to get a large home to feel as comfortable as yours does.”

 

She smiled, loving the fact that despite the fame and fortune, Justin was still very humble at heart.

 

He noticed her looking at him just then, “What do you think you’re looking at?” he asked playfully.

 

“Oh nothing.”

 

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, placing a small kiss on her temple, “Come on in Sienna. Welcome home.”

  

 

The next morning

 

“I don’t need a new dress J,” Sienna protested, pulling her knees up as she sat at the breakfast bar in his massive kitchen. “I brought a dress for the show.”

 

“I already promised Rachel that you’d go shopping and get pampered with her today. Can’t back out now,” he told her. Rachel was Justin’s cousin and one of his assistants.

 

“You did that on purpose,” Sienna pouted.

 

“You know it girl. I’m going to head into the studio for a bit, but she should be here within the hour. My credit card is on the dining room table—use it.”

 

“I can use my own money,” she told him defiantly.

 

He laughed, knowing that she hated when he paid for everything.  He knew she made a very comfortable living, but he just liked spoiling her. Moving closer to where she sat eating a bowl of cereal in her pajamas, he tickled her sides, nearly causing her to fall off of the stool. “Sorry, sorry, I didn’t mean for you to fall,” he said, grabbing her hand to steady her.

 

“Sure you didn’t,” she said pouting playfully, her bottom lip poking out.

 

“Put that lip away. Or I’ll do it for you,” he said flirtatiously.

 

The two had been involved in some heavy duty flirting in the past few weeks. For the first couple weeks he’d been in Connecticut with her, they’d been very careful about the touching, hugging, kisses on the cheek and flirting they engaged in when they were alone. They were both fresh out of relationships, and neither Justin nor Sienna really knew if Justin’s relationship with Jessica was over and done with. In public they were required to act happily married, which in all honesty didn’t come hard to the two of them. It was a natural urge to be near each other and flirt with one another that’d led them to the game of romantic limbo they were currently playing.

 

Sienna pushed him away good-naturedly as he puckered his lips at her.

 

Resting his hands on her thin shoulders, he rubbed them lightly, “Please just use my card. This is my event your shopping for and I want to treat you to a girls day.”

 

Her face scrunched, but she relented, “Fine, as long as I can take you out to dinner the night after the show.”

 

He smiled, “Deal.” Sighing, he placed a kiss on the top of her head as he stood behind her. “We compromise well for a married couple.”

 

“I suppose we do,” she laughed.

 

“Alright, well I’m late, so I should go,” he said, looking at his watch. “Have fun today.”

 

“Thanks, I’ll try.” She was caught by surprise when he stopped as he was getting ready to go, leaning down and kissing her goodbye square on her lips. Her breath drew in quickly as she felt the contact, and she thought to herself that it must’ve been an accident. He never kissed her on the lips when they were alone.

 

He  didn’t miss a beat, moving to kiss her nose playfully, “I’ll call you when I’m done at the studio. Maybe I’ll grab Trace and we can meet up with you two for drinks or something.”

 

Sienna was still in a daze, her hand on her lips, “Uh huh, sure. Drinks.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
reviews would be lovely :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin