Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is!!

“What do you mean he’s taking her?” Jessica snapped at her assistant, her eyes flashing.

 

“Well, when I called the Awards Association to confirm that the two of you wouldn’t be seated near each other, they assured me that Mr. Timberlake and his wife would be seated on the opposite side of the theater,” the mousy-looking girl replied.

 

“I can’t believe this. Now I need a date; a good one. That’s it Georgina, get me the hottest date you can find. Got it?”

 

“Yes Ms. Biel,” she responded uneasily.

 

“That’s all,” Jessica said curtly, “you can go now.”

 

Jessica watched as the girl hurried from the room, clutching her notebook to her chest desperately. She couldn’t believe Justin had the nerve to bring this girl to the awards show—LA was her turf. It made her angry; angry enough to want to physically harm the girl. Jess had refused to look at the magazines or the internet, so she’d yet to see what her ex-boyfriend’s new wife looked like, but if the picture in her head of the gold-digging skank was at all close, she’d take pleasure in ripping her blonde hair (she imagined she would be blonde— all trashy, boyfriend stealing girls are, aren’t they?) right out of her head.

  
 

“Justin,” Sienna rested her hand on his knee, which had been bobbing up and down in excitement for the past fifteen minutes, “relax. You’re shaking the whole bench,” she laughed. They were currently sitting on a bench at the arrivals gate of Providence International Airport.

 

He leaned over, kissing her temple softly, “Sorry,  I’m just really excited to see my Momma.”

 

“I know you are. It’s kinda cute actually, seeing you get all worked up over it. Never have I met a man as attached to his Momma as you are.”

 

“You callin’ me a Momma’s boy Timberlake?” he asked with a grin, using her new last name.

 

“Did I stutter?” she teased.

 

“There she is!!” he said enthusiastically, popping up off of the bench and grabbing Sienna’s hand. “Momma!!” he exclaimed, pulling her along as he strode towards her quickly.

 

“Hey my baby!!” she said excitedly, pulling her son in for a hug.

 

Sienna hung back just slightly, letting them have their reunion. She smiled at Lynn’s dirty blonde curls, now knowing where Justin gets his hair from. He’d let it grow out for the first few weeks he’d been in Connecticut with her, but had gotten it buzzed again just yesterday.

 

“Momma,” Justin said in a proud tone, surprising Sienna, “this is Sienna.” He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “Sienna, this is my Mom, Lynn Harless.”

 

“Oh my, Justin,” Lynn covered her mouth as she first caught a glimpse of Sienna, “she‘s stunning.” Turning to Sienna she reached out to embrace her, “It’s so good to finally meet you dear. Justin has told me so much about you.”

 

Sienna felt so at ease as this woman hugged her warmly, and couldn’t help but smile, “I’ve been so looking forward to meeting you Mrs. Harless. I’m really excited to have you here.”

 

Lynn waved her off, “None of that Mrs. Harless business mumbo-jumbo. You can call me Lynn.”

  

 

On the car ride back to Connecticut from the Rhode Island airport, the three fell into easy conversation about the Sienna’s life, and then the whirlwind of the past month. Lynn was pleasantly surprised to see how easily Justin fit in with Sienna, and how much he seemed to be enjoying the “normal life”.

 

“Gosh Sienna, you have a beautiful apartment. Did you decorate it yourself?” Lynn questioned once they’d arrived back at her waterfront condominium building.

 

“My aunt helped me out a bit; she’s got an eye for things like this. The guest bedroom is all set up for you,” she said, as she led Lynn down the hallway to the spacious guest room. “Justin’s already got your bags in here.”

 

“Thank you so much sweetheart.”

 

“It’s no problem. I’ll let you get settled. Justin and I wanted to take you out for dinner this evening if you’re up for it.”

 

“Oh definitely, sounds good to me,” Lynn nodded.

 

Sienna smiled, liking the easygoing vibe she got from her new mother-in-law. As she headed into her own bedroom, she went straight into her walk-in closet in search of the dress she was planning to wear to dinner that evening.

 

“Told you she was great,” Justin said from behind her suddenly, causing her to jump. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

 

Still not turning around, she continued to look through the hangers, “It’s okay. No harm done. And yes, she’s pretty great.”

 

“She likes you. I can tell already.”

 

“I’m glad,” she smiled warmly, even though she wasn’t facing him. She felt him take a step closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her. Inhaling sharply at the feel of his lips connecting with her cheek, she felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. He’d been having this effect on her lately, but she chalked it up mostly to the fact that he was one of the sexiest men in the world. He’d have this effect on anyone.

 

Turning her in his arms to face him, he looked at her, head tilted, a crooked smile gracing his face, “You’re so beautiful,” he told her suddenly.

 

Sienna felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, breaking their eye contact and looking down. “You are too,” she responded, trying to get the attention off of her.

 

Justin snorted loudly, “Men are not beautiful. We are handsome.”

 

She laughed, “My bad. You are so handsome.”

 

He puffed up his chest dramatically, “That’s better. Why yes, yes I am.”

 

Slapping his chest playfully, “You are too much J.”

 

“You love it wifey, don’t deny it.”

 

She laughed, tossing her perfectly styled waved over her shoulder, “Never tried to.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
How was it?? Let me know what you think with some reviews :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: celebrityj justin