Author's Chapter Notes:
The end...

Her emerald eyes raised to meet his, an inquisitive eyebrow rising. 

“Yes?” her voice dropped several octaves, now husky. 

“Quit teasing,” he pleaded, his eyes half-lidded and his teeth anxiously gnawing on his bottom lip. Leaning forward to nibble on said lip, she positioned herself on him and thrust down taking the full length inside her. They both moaned in unison and she began rocking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts, her sex stroking his own in a manner similar to her what she’d longed to do with her mouth.

Thrusting up harder and faster she screamed with the sheer passion of it all feeling herself preparing to cum.

In a single quick move he had her flipped on her back and pinned a leg back to watch his swollen sex disappear into her wet heaven. Each stroke, smooth and complete, sunk deeper into her. His hips, rocking back and forth, drove his sex home harder and faster. In between long strokes, he would quicken his rhythm delivering fast hard jabs knowing how they intensified the stimulation to her inner parts before settling back to deep full strokes.

She grabbed at her breasts squeezing her nipples as her insides began to coil.  

“Almost there, huh?” he hissed, biting down on her earlobe. Her leg still perched high on his shoulder, his hand holding her other leg wide, out, and opened. 

Gathering all her strength, she rolled them over and continued the motions. His eyes widened with surprise before half-shutting with pleasure. Her nails dug into his chest, leaving behind love marks. Her teeth seared across his neck and shoulders, muffling her cries of pleasure. In a fury of bounces, her body went rigid.

He felt hot juices squirt out over his sex and run down his thighs as he pounded harder feeling his own orgasm threaten to explode.

He gasped and moaned as he shot his load deep into her, as she clamped tight around him. He continued to thrust, reveling in the sumptuous wetness of her sex until her climax and spasms subsided, collapsing exhausted beneath her.

Trembling from the intensity of her orgasm, she struggled to sit. But, she needed to get dressed. She spotted her bathing suit by the door – too far. 

“Already planning on kicking me out,” he spoke, his hands firmly handing her hips steady. She chuckled, leaning up to kiss his mouth, nibbling on his lip before pulling away.

"No baby, but I need dinner for second round" she spoke, smirking as he playfully smacked her ass before squeezing it.
 

We tossing and turning
Keep It Right It There
My Adrenaline is Pumping
My Stomach Muscles Getting Tight
Skin So Wet My Fingers Slide
Going To Take You To Place
You Ain't Never Been
Again Again and Again
I Want You to Feel It Baby
I'm About To Handle My Business Baby
Make Sure You Handle Me Too
 

“Can’t Get Enough” -- Tamia

Chapter End Notes:

or is it?

Review! Review! Review!

#AwesomeAugust Post 3 is complete!!!! I LOVE AUGUST!


Completed
jersey_tenn is the author of 34 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup hotel