Author's Chapter Notes:
Review! Review! Review!

She leaned forward to place a long slow lick to his neck just below his ear, tasting his skin for the very first time. He startled and began to turn but she whispered, "don't move."

She moved in closer her hard nipples brushing his back through her bikini top. She could feel the heat of his skin warming her body. She slowly slid her hands up his back to his shoulders and introduced her hot wet mouth to his waiting earlobe. Gently teasing it between her teeth before sucking it into her wanting mouth. He gasps and shudders, his desire urging her on.  

Keeping an eye on the boys in the corner of the elevator cart, her hands slid down his front finding access to his chest. She lets her mouth feed on the delicate skin of his neck nibbling and sucking the salty flavor into her mouth. Her hands find his hard nipples as they glaze across her palms. Her fingers trapped the small hard gems and she began to roll and squeeze them gently causing her stranger to moan. 

One of the boys clears his throat as the elevator stops and they move to climb out. Turning to look back at them, Charlie wiggles her fingers at them before the elevator doors shut. 

“That was evil” he mumbled, his head cocked to a side allowing her more access to his neck. Moving around to face him, she gives her mouth freedom to works its way up his neck and chin to his eager lips. Her lips hover before his, her breath hot on his mouth. 

“Would you like me to stop?” she questioned. Delicately, she extended her tongue just stroking his bottom lip a little and then takes his lip between her teeth in a gentle bite before sliding her tongue between his lips. 

##Ding## 

Stepping away, she pulled him out the elevator onto her floor. Silently, she led him down the hall to her corner room. Opening the door, she questioned him before allowing them entry. 

“Bed or floor?”

Not deeming her a response, he spins her in his arms and his mouth devours her own. Her soft wet lips meet his tasting his tongue in her mouth stroking it with her teeth before she sucks it hard into her mouth. Their kisses became furtive and heavy as they explored the exquisite sweetness of their passion.

He made short work of unleashing her breasts, allowing them to fall against his chest. Her nipples sitting proud on milky mounds played against his own erect nipples. She worked her mouth down his neck to his chest sucking and nibbling in delightful moves until it discovered his hot hard nipples.

Circling her tongue around the first, she rolled it gently between her teeth before sucking the juicy morsel into her hot wet mouth. As her mouth worked on her fingers teased the other then quickly exchanging mouth for fingers, she worked the other nipple to its fullest. His hands entangled in her chin-length hair as she worked her mouth down his chest further and further down stopping only to lick and suck the delicate skin by his navel.

Finding herself on her knees before him, she gazed up at him. He can see the desire burning in her eyes as a slow sexy smile slips across her face. Her hands deftly worked his shorts undone and at once his manly aroma fills her nostrils and she becomes intoxicated by his sex. 

She gasps and her mouth waters at the sight of his awesome sex knowing that soon it would fill her mouth.

Wrapping a hand around her chin, he pulls her up. Trembling with anticipation, his hand keeps her steady as his mouth finds her own. The bit of light permeating through the curtains light his path. He walks them further into her suite, her bathing suit bottoms finding their way onto the floor by the hall.  

She could feel herself soaked, her juices were wetting her thighs. He grabbed her laying her down on a table, maybe the sitting room’s table. He didn't need to open her legs as she had them spread already waiting for him to work his magic. 

She saw the need in his eyes, mirroring the need in her eyes. She saw his intentions as his mouth led the way to her sex. Quickly reaching out to stop him, she pulled him flush against her. somehow, they rolled off the table and onto the floor. His back absorbed the impact. She sat poised, straddling his hips. 

Taking hold of his raging sex, she slid it across her need, teasing the head in just a little before sliding it forward again over her nerves. She repeated this cycle of teasing several times till he was begging for satisfaction. 

“Charlie…” he sighed, his hands grasping tightly onto her hips.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup hotel