Author's Chapter Notes:
Review! Review! Review!

His reverie is disturbed, startled by her leap into the pool, all his kinky thoughts instantly swept away as if carried on the ripples now radiating out from where she’s entered the water.

He watches her as she glides gracefully underwater, the image distorted by surface ripples as they race away from her. He watches, as if in slow motion, as she breaks the surface of the pool, firstly an indistinct shape as the water pushed before her cocoons her body, rising up with her, softening her contours before gravity takes effect and the water falls back into the pool. As the water cascades away, her back arches like a bow and arrow, head tipping back, shaking slowly from side to side, wet hair flailing behind, launching droplets of water, droplets that tumble to the pools surface. 

Her eyes are closed, mouth open wide, chest rising and falling as she draws in air, hands slowly reaching towards her delicate face, pushing upwards against her forehead, continuing upwards, sweeping her hair backwards, squeezing water back away from her eyes and face. Taking advantage of her shut eyes, his eyes are drawn to the swell of her breasts, thrust outwards as her head and spine arch backwards. 

He felt so perverted taking notice of their shape accentuated yet further by the tightness of the wet material supporting them, the flow of water drawing his eyes as it tumbles downwards. Lazily she shakes her head, her hair swishing the last of the water free. The final shake of her head leave her facing him, and their eyes connect.  

Her green eyes class with his blue eyes. A slight look of shock washes over her face momentarily before a friendly, timid, yet inviting smile grace her plush lips. He nods his head in acknowledgment, but he’s paralyzed. She twists her body away, dipping back into the water. The momentum causes her to glide forward through the water, away from him. The rhythmic splashes of her arms and feet as they alternately broke the surface and then re-entered the water, stroke-by-stroke as she swims away.

Enough! he decides.  

Climbing out of the Jacuzzi, swimming shorts heavy with water clinging to him, he bends to grab his towel. Her splashes have seized and she’s watching him now. Roles reversed. He prays that she won’t notice the slight bulge as he pads, wet foot, across the cool tiles towards the same jungle path. 

“I’m Charlie, and you are?” a sweet, heavenly voice stops him. 

Horny, he muses. Pivoting on a wet heel, he turns to see her casually leaning her elbows on the pool’s edge. 

“Josh, nice to meet you,” he manages to squeak, before clearing his throat. She smiles tenderly, reaching a dripping hand out for him to shake. Walking the few steps poolside, he leans over slightly and grasps her hand. 

“Same here, were you leaving so soon?” she questioned, a slight pout playing at her mouth’s corner. His skin’s cooling as the water evaporates goose bumps begin to form on his shoulders, arms, back and chest, testament to the chilling effect of the air. 

“Umm, yeah, I was gonna head in for a bit. Then maybe get some dinner,” he threw out there. Take the bait, take the bait, his mind pleaded. 

“Would you mind if I tagged along? I’ve only been here for one night and I’m not too familiar with the area?” she offered, pulling her body out of the water. Hooking a leg onto the concrete, she stands upright. Water cascaded down her entire body, pooling in her most intimate areas. He gulped, suddenly nervous and uncomfortable. 

“Uhh, yeah, sure…” he said. Waiting for her grab her towel, they walked down the garden path. The day’s last rays of sunlight setting an orange glow around them. They spoke of nothing, simply filling the space between them with noise. She’d wrapped her towel around her body in hopes of covering her arousal and he strategically carried his towel in front of him. 

Making their way into the resort’s lobby and onto an elevator cart, Charlie stood behind Josh towards the back. A rowdy group of 4 boys climbing onboard, as well. Taking advantage of her position, Charlie’s eyes roamed the perfectly sculpted chest of this stranger. Back muscles making her mouth salivate.  Abs making her insides flood. 

“I’m thinking about giving myself to you. I know you know I want you. And I know you want me,” she whispered, her voice tickling his ear and sending shivers down his spine.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup hotel