Author's Chapter Notes:
Review! Review! Review!

The first time he saw her he’d been walking through the hotel lobby and she’d been walking out of the Hotel Spa Complex. It’d been late yesterday evening. It was simple to see how refreshed she felt after whatever spa session she’d partook in. Her skin shone with cleanliness, her eyes bright with life, and a content smile on her lips. 

He’d watched her from across the resort’s lobby as she smiled at the staff before climbing into the elevator and disappearing from his sight. The sexy jean shorts and grey tank she’d worn had invaded his thoughts all night and all day, today. The way she’d walked on her toes’ tips despite being in sandals had left him drooling. 

Now, sitting out at the pool area, he couldn’t stop his thoughts from wandering back to the lobby stranger. The sun would be setting soon and he was alone out, getting the day’s last sunrays. The main pool was informal in shape. At the opposite end of the pool was a small alcove with a Jacuzzi. Relaxing as the warm water bubbled up and around him, the action of the 'boiling' water made it feel hotter than it really was, the veil of steam giving the whole scene a mystical, magical feel.

He felt relaxed, He felt warm, and he was alone. He could feel himself begin to feel aroused. It was a combination of the steamy atmosphere, the hot water, and the wild thoughts about a stranger. Relaxing further into the Jacuzzi and allowing his head to rest back on the edge, he closed his eyes with a deep sigh. Suddenly, he heard the dull slapping sound of bare feet echoing along the wet floor of the corridor that led from the pool to resort’s gardens. Opening his eyes, he listened as the footsteps grew louder as their owner drew nearer. 

Forgetting his previous lewd thoughts, he focused on the darkening opening through which anyone entering the pool would have to come. And there, there she stood framed against the dark mouth of the tunnel. And his lewd thoughts resumed…

Blonde hair shining under the overhead lighting, nice figure, not tall, he estimated at this distance that she was a few inches below him. She was dressed in a two-piece swimming costume, a mottled pattern of reds and yellows, as vivid as any nature may display in a tropical paradise, the cut seductive and suggestive without revealing too much. He watched er look around, glancing towards him, her head dipping away quickly as she realized he was watching her. Walking away from him, she followed the edge of the pool towards the steps that allow ingress into the water at the deep end.

He kept his eyes on the sway of her hips, and he couldn’t help but follow closely the slight rise and fall of her body as she strode towards the steps. He begins to feel the slight stirring in his swim trunks, watching her bend over slightly to place her belongings on the ground next to a lounge chair. His imagination runs riot as he studies her. 

Do you have any idea what is going through my dirty little mind, the effect you are having on me? he shifted uncomfortably in the Jacuzzi. Keeping an eye on her, never once did she turn back to look at him.

Or are you so pure, so staid that you view me with innocence? his lips curl in a slight smirk. Pressing the heel of his palm against the bulge in his shorts, he hisses slightly. His eyes almost fluttering shut.

Chapter End Notes:
Review! Review! Review!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: randomhookup hotel