Chapter 7 Justin woke up with a backache. He lifted his head to see the time on the alarm clock. It was just after 10 AM, which was late for him. He heard the sound of the shower running from the bathroom around the corner and he got up out of bed and entered the bathroom. Sarah was shaving her legs and wasn’t expecting anyone to come in. Justin’s hands on her made her jump and scream, but he quickly covered her mouth.“Sarah, Sarah, it’s me.” Sarah turned to face him, not realizing just yet how good his arms around her made her feel.“Jesus, you made me nick myself,” She pouted, lifting her leg up at him, which caused her robe to slide across her thigh. Justin held her ankle up to get a better look at the tiny cut that was producing a small trickle of blood from the site of the wound. “Baby…I’m sorry about that. Maybe you should get in the shower and let me help you feel better.”His words turned her insides to mush. He pulled her to him and she could feel his hardness against her leg. He nuzzled her until her head fell backwards and he placed warm kisses all down her neck, causing her legs to tremble. God, she wanted his man so bad.Justin gently untied her robe and it fell softly to the floor at her feet. A rush of cool air hit her nipples and Justin placed his hands over them. She was leaning up against the sink and Justin lifted her up and sat her on it. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking him to her. He left her momentarily to start the shower up. When he returned to her, the spray of the showerhead was useful in muffling her moans, which were growing increasingly louder the more he kissed and rubbed her. She was touching him, too, and he was also becoming eager. “I wanna be your man, Sarah. I want to be the one who comes home to you,” He suddenly pushed himself into her tight spot, causing her back to arch and her belly to graze his in the process. “Mmmm!” She moaned out, biting her bottom lip and seductively giving him a stare while doing so. “Justin…” She added breathily.“I want to be the one who makes your face light up,” Justin continued on, ever so slowly pushing in and out of her. She started to tremble. The feelings of him describing all of this while he was making love to her were too much to handle. He sucked a little hard on her neck, making her skin burn long after his lips had left.He had both hands on her hips and was pushing and pulling her to the rhythm of his hips. The middle of her back started to sting from constantly hitting the faucet on the sink but she didn't care.“Don’t stop…ahhhh…oowww….baby….fuck….” She groaned in passion. Their heavy breathing got louder and louder and Sarah knew she was on the verge of an orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced. His dick was so right when it was inside her and the way he was thrusting and kissing her, she couldn’t wait to have it but at the same time, she didn't want it to end. “You. Fuck. Me. Soooo Gooooood, Jay….” She moaned out just before he silenced her with another kiss. *~Meanwhile, Danika was sitting in her car waiting for Josh to show up. God, she missed him. He was so excited to see her, and she couldn’t wait to see Emily. Finally Josh’s car pulled up along side hers. Well, Justin’s car actually. Josh was green with envy when he saw his wife sitting in a black Benz. He wanted to be that man for her so badly, and he was scared of loosing her to Justin. She was fumbling with something in her purse and it took her a few moments but eventually her car door swung open. Josh got out to meet her and they both smiled at eachother before Danika got out of the car and stood to hug him. “I’ve missed you, baby.” He said, placing a kiss on her cheek. “I missed you, too. Where’s Em?” Danika inquired, looking over at Josh’s car.“She’s in the back, come on.” Josh replied, taking her hand. Danika walked up to the car and shrieked at the sight of her daughter, slumped over. There was blood all over her shirt and before she could do anything, Josh had pinned her up against the car and his body. He was holding her by her jaw and whispered in her ear,“I want 300 million dollars and you’ve got 2 weeks to come up with it or I’m gonna kill you just like I killed your daughter.”“Josh, please!” She begged, “I…I don’t have 300 million…”“No but your precious little lover boy has it. ““Josh, he’s not going to GIVE me that kind of money. “Josh smiled in unsympathetic ness.“Well you’ll just have to….steal it.”“Steal it? This is-“She stopped and lowered her voice to a whisper, even though there was no one around. “This is Justin mother fucking Timberlake, not Joe Schmo.”Danika was trembling in fear.“Oh my God, you killed her…” She said, crying. Stealing money from Justin was one thing. But her daughter was…dead.“You never liked her that much anyways, Dani.” Josh said cruelly, still pinning her and holding onto her very tightly. She spit at him and he struck her across her face. He didn’t want to risk letting go of one of her wrists to wipe the spit away, so he left it, glistening on his cheek. “You shouldn’t have done that, Danika.” Josh said before taking her arm and twisting it until she began to sob. She begged for him to let her go. “Josh, please. This wasn’t part of the plan!” She cried out, her arm shaking and feeling pressurized like it was going to snap.“Baby, things never go according to plan. And tell me something, was it part of the plan for you to fall for this guy?”“I don’t love him baby,” She cried out, tilting her head back in sheer agony. “You’re gonna break my arm, Josh!”“Like this?” He said, proceeding to bend her arm until it snapped. She cried out in pain and then he let go of her. “I want my money!” Josh yelled as she slipped out from under the weight of him and ran towards her car. Josh picked up a fairly large rock and just as she had closed her car door he threw the rock. It came crashing through the rear window, shattering it. He could hear her scream at impact, and the glass broke into pieces, some of it still hanging.“Bye sweetheart!” Josh called out with a wave and a smile. Now that that was taken care of, he had to move on to his next issue. Dumping Emily’s body. And he knew exactly where to put it. As he got back in his car, he looked at Emily, dead, in the backseat. “This happened because Mommy is a whore. She doesn’t love me, and she didn’t love you, either.”He got in and drove off, laughing. In a matter of weeks he would be rich. He wouldn’t have a daughter to concern himself with, Danika would hopefully be dead, and Justin would be out 300 million and be looking at murder charges. You see, Josh had a spare key that Danika had given him. The spare key was to Justin’s home. He would let himself in and place Emily’s body somewhere in the house. Then he was going to report his daughter being missing. He would tell the police that Danika asked Josh to meet him and that she “took” Emily from him and hasn’t heard from her since. The police will hopefully raid Justin and Danika’s home and find Emily, murdered. Ahh yes, things were going according to plan. Very according to plan.  Danika was driving, but she didn’t know where to. To Justin’s? She figured she should call him. She needed him now, and she didn’t know where to begin but she wanted to tell him everything. He was the only one who could help her. She tried to reach for her cell phone but because one of her arms was holding the steering wheel and the other was broken, she wasn’t sure how she could grab it. She lifted her knee slightly and used that to steer and used her good arm to reach for her phone. She awkwardly dialed his number and then wedged her phone inbetween her neck and her ear.“Come on, pick up!” She cried. *~
Justin was in his car driving home with Sarah in the passenger seat when his cell phone began to vibrate from his pants pocket. He looked over with only his eyes at Sarah, who was texting away on her phone. He pulled out his phone to see the caller ID display. It was Danika. He couldn’t answer it with Sarah in the car. Just as he thought that, the call went to his voicemail and the display read “1 missed call: Dani”.“Who was that?” Sarah inquired, having noticed him taking his cell phone out and his decision to not answer it.“No one,” He replied casually, putting his cell phone back into his pocket.             


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair assistant cheaterj pregnant