Chapter 3

Justin opened his eyes in a dark room. he felt pressure on his chest, and looked down to see that Sarah was asleep on him. He wanted to strech, but didnt want to wake her up. He gently rested an arm across her.

"To you it was just some drunk fun..." He heard her words from earlier re-playing in his mind.

Sarah began to squirm a bit and he ever so lightly lifted his arm to allow her to re-adjust her position. She turned her head to look up at him.

"Hey," He said quietly.

Sarah yawned and streched her arms out, causing Justin to do the same.

"What time is it?"

Justin tried to see his watch in the dark but was unsucessful. They sat up and Justin walked lazily into the kitchen. Without turning the light on, he could see the bright green time display from the stove.

"Shit," He reacted, "It's 2:15."

"Do you want to stay here or are you gonna go?" She said from the other room.

Justin hung in head in thought.

"I'm just gonna stay..."

Sarah heard him say this and smiled to herself.

"Thats fine." She casually replied.

Justin came back to the living room and stood behind Sarah, who was seated on the couch.

"Sorry," He said after startling her when he put his hands on her shoulders.

"Thats ok. So your gonna stay with me?"

"Yeah, if I try and make it home tonight, I'll just have to explain everything and it'll be a fight, and....." He trailed off, "It's just not worth it."

Sarah realized that she was becoming "the other woman", and that if she got involved with Justin, she would always be a secret, she'd always be his thing on the side, and she'd always be 2nd place. She didnt know if she could handle it.

"What are we?" She thought outloud.

Justin came and plopped down next to her.

"Well, I'm your boss and your-"

She cut him off with a wave of her hand.
"C'mon, can we be serious for 2 seconds?"

"I dont know what you mean by that. What do you want us to be?"

"I dont even know. All I know is I can't be alone with you. I'm too..." She paused. "Too...."

"Too?" Justin quipped.

"Attracted to you. I mean, I know your inlove with Danika, and to be honest, it drives me crazy. She's not even your type, she doesnt listen to you, she does things just to piss you off, you guys dont even like the same things-"

Justin had wrapped his arms around Sarah and was trying to calm her down, she was talking a million miles a minute.

"Babe, babe, its ok. Just relaaaax."

She hugged Justin back and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"I just dont like how she treats you." She said, pulling away from him to look him in his eyes. "You deserve better."

Justin thanked her for the sweet words by placing his lips on hers.

The next day would prove to be difficult for Justin. He came home to Danika on her laptop, typing an email to her mother. The minute she heard the faint sound of a car door slam, she jumped up from the kitchen table and walked to the front window, a hand on her hip.

"Come on, baby, come on inside and get what you deserve you little peice of shit." She called to him from the safe confines of the living room. He made his way up the pathway and soon stepped inside. He saw her standing there and got a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"J, where the fuck-"

Justin threw down his duffle bag with a loud thunk on the hardwood floors of the entry way.

"Danika, really. I didnt come home last night, you are gonna think what you want-"

"DAMN RIGHT I'M GONNA THINK WHAT I WANT" She hollered, but he started to holler even louder over her.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"

There was a cold silence.

Justin lowered his voice as he continued on.

"I dont want to try and change your mind, because you already have it made up."

"Are you cheating?" She asked point blank.

"No." He lied to her face. "Thats not me, you know that."

Danika squinted her eyes in anger.

"Where were you then?"

"I'm not answering to you-"

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU! IF YOU WERENT CHEATING ON ME WHERE WERE YOU!"

Justin walked up to her and grabbed her arm, yanking her to him. His sudden agressiveness scared her, and she suddenly looked weak and timid in his grasp.

"Listen!" He screamed at her, before calming his voice down to room level again, "This conversation is over." He breathed in sharply as she opened her mouth to speak, as if to dare her to talk. She didnt. "Dont ask me anymore, where I am, what I've been doing. If you dont like it and cant handle it, then leave."

It was then that he let go of Danika's upper arm, which he had been holding onto with a tight grip.

She grabbed her arm with her other arm immediatly, and saw that he had left fingerprints on her skin. Her eyes welled up with tears. She reached across in a blink of a second and slapped him clean across his face. He had held his head steady even though she had given him a good blow. There was a few seconds of nothing, and then something in him just snapped. Danika must have saw the look in his eye and suddenly she backed up from him, and not two seconds later did he lunge towards her, his arms out like he was going to grab her. He got hold of her arm and yanked her to him, then, having had her in his control, he pulled her by the arm to the living room. He threw her down on the couch and in one swift, aggresive move, ripped her shirt open, exposing her black lacy bra. All the sudden she knew what was going on. This was something that Justin liked to do, to be extremely aggresive and to sometimes even hurt her while making love. Unbenouced to her, he had always liked that kind of sex. He had done it with Veronica, Britney, even Cameron. Boy, she really got into it. And Danika was no different, she knew just what role to play.

"You whore, your gonna get it tonight." Justin said to her, before climbing ontop of her body.....



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair assistant cheaterj pregnant