Author's Chapter Notes:
Guys = trouble.

Celine is resting in her carrier next to me. Scott is sitting on the edge of my bed. I'm on my desk chair, turned backwards.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper. Scott's eyes widen for a second before he explodes.

"But we haven't! Celine's not even six months old! How? Who?"

"We did the night we broke up. Apparantly I could get pregnant that night! And it is yours, since you're the only guy I've ever been with." I calmly answer. Scott, realizing he was standing up, sat back down.

"What do you want from me?" I jerk back like he had physically slapped me.

"I just want some support! Damn it, Scott, my body hasn't even gotten back to normal from Celine! Not to mention the fact that my fucking PARENTS haven't even taken the time to notice they have a grandchild! Hell, I don't even know where they are half the time! Why is it suddenly so fucking hard to give the mother of your CHILDREN a little bit of support when she needs it? I've got half a mind to-" I stop and blink as JC stands in the doorway.

"I was going to knock, but I heard yelling and the front door was open and..." he trails off.  I force a smile.

"I'm fine, JC. Would you mind going out to the living room while I finish up in here?"

"No need," Scott grunts. "We're through here. Someone will call you later." He walks across the room and picks up Celine's car seat and storms out of the room. I rest my head against my arms on the back of the chair. JC walks over to me.

"It's alright, Sam. I'll help you through this. ...If you'd like." I look up with tears in my eyes.

"You don't have to. It's not your problem."

"Yes, I think I do. It's what friends are for."

I sniffle for a few minutes, thinking about it. "Okay, but on one condition. Not one word of any of this to the other guys," I look down and sniffle once again and continue quietly. "They'll just think I'm some sort of slut."

"Sam, I don't think that and neither to the others. So you got pregnant at 17 and again at 18. It happens."

I groan and rest my head again as he pats my shoulder and lets me cry it out.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl