Author's Chapter Notes:
Two years.

"Mind if I kick you out for about fifteen minutes?" Josh asked as I entered the bedroom.

"Not at all. I was just going to grab my towels and robe." I said as I started gathering up my things.

Once in the bathroom, I took my time showering. Once I finished, I wrapped up in my towels and looked in the mirror.

Two years, I thought as I brushed my teeth.  After I did that, I applied a light eye shadow and lip gloss before changing into the sexiest lingerie I could still fit into. As I was slipping my robe on, Josh knocked on the door.

"How much longer?" he asked through the door.

"About thirty seconds!" I answered, tying my robe shut and taking the towel off my head and shaking my hair back.

I opened the door and smiled inwardly as Josh looked me over and adjusted his stance just enough for me to know I had hit the mark.

"Ready, Mrs. Chasez?" he asked, offering his arm. I took it and smiled at him.

"Always, Mr. Chasez." He placed his free hand over my eyes and walked me in the direction of our bedroom. He opened the door and I could smell roses and he took me the last few steps, closing the door behind us as he removed his hand. I opened my eyes and let out a tiny gasp. He had scattered pink rose petals all over the bed, the floor, the night stand and dressers. A couple of candles were lit on each surface and he had put some soft music on low.

"Josh, you didn't have to do this!" I exclaimed as I turned to face him.

"I wanted to. Sam, I can't do enough to show how much I love you." He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as I deepened the kiss.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and showing each other exactly how much we loved them.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl