Author's Chapter Notes:
Celine.

"Scott? I think it's happening," I whispered into the phone. He left his house immediately. I leave a note saying that I was heading over to Scott's early. Amazingly, the business of my parents kept them from noticing I was pregnant. They were home this week, but after the new year it was back to business.

 Scott arrived and we head for the hospital. The admittance nurse was pretty mean while we filled out the paper work. Once I was admitted and finally away from the bitch, it was all wait until it was time to push.

I swear, I never want to have kids again. It's the most painful thing on the planet. Every mom deserves a purple heart.

Finally, the baby was born. A healthy baby girl. Once the excitement is over, we were asked for a name. "Celine," I say and Scott adds "Roxanne". Once she was cleaned up, Celine was handed to me to be held. She looked exactly like a tiny version of Scott with her black whisps of downy soft hair and perfectly clear blue eyes.

Today we brought her home, to Scott's house where he and his family welcomed her with open arms.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl