Author's Chapter Notes:
Twenty-six.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear JC,
Happy birthday to you!

 Everyone sang as they placed the table with the cake infront of Josh. I uncovered his eyes and let him see the cake. He took a second too take in the image of the naked lady's ass with a rose covering her crack and the text - 'Happy Birthday JC, here's a nice piece of ass!' before bursting into laughter.

 After the cake had be cut and served, I had managed to talk the guys into doing one quick performance of "This I Promise You" with me filling in for Josh's parts. I was taking advantage of the pregnancy to make it easier to sing exactly like him and had him down nearly perfect for that particular song.

Lance and Joey brought me one of the barstool chairs and helped me up onto it near the sound system and handed me my microphone. I smiled my thanks and readjusted my shirt to make sure it covered my enormous belly. The others made their way over to us and we waited for the current song to finish before the DJ flipped our mikes on.

"And now, in a very rare performance and appearance, *N SYMN will do a cover of *N SYNC's 'This I Promise You.'" I said into the microphone as everyone turned to watch. The DJ started the track and Justin started the song. I joined in with the rest of the guys for the first chorus and then did Josh's solo. When I finished his long note and went into the instrumental solo, there was a smattering of applause.

When we finished the song, Josh was at my side.

"That was beautiful, thank you." he said before giving me a kiss. He placed a hand on my abdomen and gave our daughter a loving pat and she kicked in response. He smiled and helped me off the chair.

That night in bed, he spent a good long time talking softly to our child while I watched sleepily and ran my fingers through his ever lengthening hair.

It was the perfect end to a perfect day and I had never felt so safe as I did watching Josh talk to our daughter.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl