Author's Chapter Notes:
A surprise.

"I need your help," I tell Scott as I slid into my desk, "Mind if I stay after last period?"

He glanced up from his bag. "You mean after practice?"

"I was thinking between last bell and practice. Just need to talk is all." He sighed but nodded as the rest of our class filed in. 

 

After last period, I met him at our usual spot, the last classroom at the end of the back hallway. I sat at one of the desks, and he sits in the one infront of me. He pulled out some papers and put them on my desk. "In case someone walks in." I nodded and sat quietly for a moment, building up the courage I needed.

"I'm pregnant," I finally manage. He's quiet for a few moments.

"Fuck," I hear him whisper before sitting straighter, "So what are we going to do?"

I felt tears build up in my eyes. "I don't know. I can't bear the thought of 'fixing' this. But we're not in any sort of position to keep it, but I don't know if I could give it up either."

He sighed and got up. I looked at him and he said that he had to get to practice, but he'd be on my side, whatever I choose.

I think I want to keep it. And that's scaring the shit out of me.

Chapter End Notes:
Sam and Scott are both in their senior year of high school. (Just so you know)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl