Author's Chapter Notes:
A list.

With the tour over, Lance and I were settling into our new life as husband and wife.

"I'm heading to the store, do you need anything?" He asked, sticking his head in. I nodded and pointed to a pad of paper on the desk, my eyes never leaving the book I was reading.

"If you don't get them, I'll get them later. No rush on them." I say as he crosses the room. He picks up the list and starts heading out of the room when he stops.

"Wait, you need a...." he lets the sentence fall. I look up from my book to find him staring at me.

"A what?" He doesn't need to say more as his blush explains it all. "Would you be ready if I am?"

"I...I think so. But you really think it?"

"I think I might. That's what the test is for, isn't it?" I stood up and walked over to him. "I wasn't ready the first two times. But now I have you with me and I think I'm ready to tackle it."

He pulled me close, "I won't do what Scott did, you know." He kissed my forehead.

"I know. Love you." I kissed his cheek and he let me go.

 

Upon his return, he handed me a brown bag. I took it into the bathroom and used the item. I left it on the sink counter and went into our bedroom to wait. When the three minutes were finally up, I went back in to look at the results. Coming back out, Lance was sitting on the bed.

"Well?"

"It was positive," I let myself smile a little. Lance smiles back.

"So we're going to be parents. I love you."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl