Author's Chapter Notes:
Something New.

"Honey?" I called to Lance across the hotel room. He was on his bed, looking over his schedule for the upcoming day.

"Hmm?" he responded.

"I know our wedding is in three weeks, but why don't we call it off?" Before I could continue, I was interrupted.

"What?" Lance looked up from the paper.

"We'll call it off because we'll have already married." I rolled over and looked at him.

"And when were you planning on doing this?"

I shrugged. "Tonight sounds fun." Lance started to shake his head and I'm afraid I begged until he finally gave in. I quickly changed out of my night clothes and bounced out of the room, waking up the guys- we were going to need witnesses and the best way to keep this quiet was if they did the duty.

I rent a car and we drive around the city with a grumbling Chris and Joey, JC napping against the window and Justin hunched down in his sunglasses. We find an all-night chapel just outside of downtown, and that's when the guys realized what I dragged them out for. They protest a little, but when we were asked who was going to witness, Chris and Joey took a step back, leaving Justin and JC standing at the desk, and they became the legal witnesses.

Not having our matching rings yet, when it came time to exchange rings, I used the one I was wearing already and Lance used his diamond ring. Standing there and exchanging vows, I felt giddy and light hearted for the first time in a long time.

 After sealing our union with a kiss, we headed back down the short aisle and Lance started  humming "That's When I'll Stop Loving You" very quietly under his voice.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl