Story Notes:

This is an AU where the guys became famous a little later than they really did, and they don't become as big as they were either.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Scott.
"Thank you for dinner," I say as we leave the restaurant.
"No problem," says Scott. Now that we're in the cover of night, he takes my hand. "Even if I had to pretend you were my not-so little sister." I smiled as I thought of the elderly waitress glaring at us while we ordered and ate.
 We got into his car and drove to the local ice cream parlor, where we ordered a couple of cones and I started to eat mine as he drove a few miles to a quiet place to park.
 "You wouldn't mind if I kissed you, would you?" he asked. I shook my head and he leaned in, placing a kiss on my lips. I let my eyes close as I returned the kiss. "That wasn't your first kiss, was it?" he asked quietly as we parted. I smiled sheepishly. He smiled at me and told me that I was a natural.
 
We made out for a while, and the next thing I remember is that we were naked and in the backseat.  The radio played softly from the front as I laid back against the seat.
 "If you want to stop, just say it and I will," Scott whispers in my ear.
"I want this. Want you," I whispered back, pulling him closer. With that, I allowed him to take my flower. (I can't believe I lost it to My Heart Will Go On! What timing!)
 "Any regrets?" he asked as we lie together afterwards. I shook my head. After catching our breaths, he drove me home.
 
A few weeks later, we had a date at his house. I don't remember much except looking for my clothes at one point and thinking how awesome I felt.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers love firsttime nsasync triangles daddyjc debutsync celebritysync postsync daddyl originalcharacters marriedjc marriedl