I was blindfolded in a car on the way to God knows where with two fifths of NSYNC. All I knew is that I was in a sports car, Justin’s Mercedes MClass most likely, with Justin, Chris and Justin’s longtime girlfriend, also known as Nelly’s second cousin Asia who had informed me that she too was blindfolded. They’d ‘permitted’ conversation between the two of us but not much of it. I had a strange feeling that there was someone sitting on the other side of Asia that was still unintroduced. I guessed that was the person I was supposed to meet. Whoever they were they were awfully quiet. Oh well, I’d find out soon enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“We’re here,” Chris said and put me in front of him.

“Ready Asia?” Justin asked.

We both assured them we were and they took the blindfolds from our eyes. “Disney World?!” Asia screamed and practically choked Justin with a hug.

“I know you’ve never been,” he said tenderly. She hugged him again and he kissed her on the lips. His eyes looked just like Christians had that morning. Wow. He must really be in love.

I hadn’t gotten a great look at her but from the glimpse I’d gotten, she was gorgeous. She had to have been a model or something glamorous. She had the most perfect skin. It was a smooth shade of milky chocolate brown that was unmatched by anyone I’d ever seen.
No blemishes, no pimples, just perfection.

“So what do you think?” Chris said and bit his lip nervously. I blinked a few times then smiled “I think it’s wonderful. I haven’t been here since I was a kid. I loved it but after my mother died, we never got to come back.”

Chris smiled as well. “Really? You’re not just saying that to make me feel good?”

“Very funny Satan. I would never say anything to make you feel good. Hell, if I knew that would make you feel good I wouldn’t have said it.”

A small child tugged at Chris’s semi sagging shorts and he squatted down so she could whisper in his ear. He laughed. “Yes, you can talk now.” He told her and took her hand.

She had to be damn near the cutest toddler there ever was. Her brown hair was tied in two quaint ponytails on either side of he head. “This is Brianna,” he said and looked at me. His eyes sparkled.

“Aww,” I crooned, “What a pretty name. Hey Brianna. How old are you?”

She held up three fingers. I smiled “Aw that’s awesome. I’m Abby.”

“Abby Taylor?” she asked perfectly.

I drew my head back a bit. “Exactly. You’re so smart. How did you know that?”  She looked up at Chris then shrugged her shoulders. “She’s adorable. She’s not yours is she?”

“Nope,” Chris said.” But don’t worry about it. Let’s just hurry up and get to the fun right Bri?”

She laughed and agreed. Asia grabbed my arm. “Justin and I are gonna take off but meet us back here at like, six so we can all eat together okay?”

I nodded. “Absolutely.”

With that, Justin and Asia were off to wherever. This was the first opportunity I’d gotten to take a look around. Now I noticed what was so strange about the place. We were the only ones here. “They closed the whole park for us?” I asked Chris.

“Yea. Well I mean, our whole crew is here so it’s not like its just us five. Lance and JC are coming with their girlfriends a little later and, people will be here. Don’t worry.”

People but not the one person who mattered the most.

So where do you want to go first?” he asked me.

“I dunno,” I looked to Brianna. “Hey Brianna, where do you wanna go? You wanna go check out Space Mountain?”

I knew she had no idea what that was but she nodded viciously anyhow. We headed toward Tomorrowland, Chris holding Brianna’s right hand, me holding her left. If anyone were to see us they’d get the wrong idea so I was glad there wasn’t. Just imagine the story the British tabloids would be carrying then! We swung Brianna between us and concentrated on her. At least for now. Today was shaping up to be not half bad.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story